Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
February 26, 2020, 04:02:56 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: KEEP THE FAITH...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Tony Pulis proving just how good a manager he is  (Read 965 times)
robssosladders
« on: November 24, 2018, 08:56:07 PM »

I have not seen a team as well drilled as this since the Jack Charlton days. Absolute masterclass once again from Tony Pulis. We really are lucky to have him. Lets hope some of our supporters click on to the fact.

He didn't even get the players he wanted in the summer. Imagine if Gibson and Bausor had done their jobs properly and actually backed him!

Keep it up TP.

UTB
Jethro Tull
We need to win football matches

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2018, 09:01:39 PM »

Any manager can put the shutters up but most like to try & play a bit' Pulis is no good at the watchable style of football.

All about fine margins.We are what we are.It is what it is.
tunstall

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2018, 09:18:17 PM »

I have not seen a team as well drilled as this since the Jack Charlton days. Absolute masterclass once again from Tony Pulis. We really are lucky to have him. Lets hope some of our supporters click on to the fact.

He didn't even get the players he wanted in the summer. Imagine if Gibson and Bausor had done their jobs properly and actually backed him!

Keep it up TP.

UTB

:like:

:mido:
Jethro Tull

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2018, 09:51:22 PM »

When Big Jack promoted us we were tight in defence but far & away the top scorers at the seasons end handing out some thrashings home & away.

towz

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2018, 04:18:31 AM »

Any manager can put the shutters up but most like to try & play a bit' Pulis is no good at the watchable style of football.

I couldn't give a fuck how 'watchable' we are or aren't. Fucking sky generation bollocks. I want to see Middlesbrough football club winning or at least not getting beat. I thought we knocked it around nicely in spells last night and our goals were good goals
Ben G
Mountain King

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2018, 04:29:24 AM »

I want Boro at the top table and I don't give a fook how we go about getting there.

Tory Cunt
Critical Bill.I.Am

"Smile and the world smiles with you"

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2018, 05:46:15 AM »

Those who don't like Pulis - who would you (realistically) prefer?
boro-bob

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2018, 07:20:59 AM »

A Strachan and Roy Keane partnership of course.

Premier League, you're having a laugh !!
V6

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2018, 02:09:37 PM »

Keep it up TP.

UTB

Masterclass  souey souey far far from it any club in the english league could play like our team at the moment defenders just kick or head it out for a throw in or corner no skillful passes to a fellow teamate needed to beat a man even i can put it in row Z.

the clown in charge has a history in his first season of doing well then in goes into a massive decline so hopefully after this season he fucks back off to wales
 :wanker: :wanker:

personally if i was a top player and a club like Boro with the current  :meltdown: in charge really oh really would i want to risk my career as a player to be for a team so defensivly minded its unreal.

he has a issue with young lads maybe his age thing maybe thinks they have too much at a young age so fuck if a young player improves our team fucking play him  
souey
« Last Edit: November 25, 2018, 03:20:54 PM by #Pulisout » Logged
Ural Quntz
Phew thats better

Pack o cunts

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2018, 02:12:18 PM »

Keep it up TP.

UTB

Masterclass  souey souey far far from it any club in the english league could play like our team at the moment defenders just kick or head it out for a throw in or corner no skillful passes to a fellow teamate needed to beat a man even i can put it in row Z.

the clown in charge has a history in his first season of doing well then in goes into a massive decline so hopefully after this season he fucks back off to wales

personally if i was a top player and a club like Boro with the current  :meltdown: in charge really oh really would i want to risk my career as a player to be for a team so defensivly minded its unreal.

he has a issue with young lads maybe his age thing maybe things they have too much at a young age so fuck if a young player improves our team fucking play him  
souey

Biggest load of bile you've posted ever - well done

:wanker:

"football is an art form and I just want to sit next to the prettiest girl in the room" - Capio 2018
Bud Wiser

Bausor & Gill OUT!!!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2018, 02:20:43 PM »

Keep it up TP.

UTB

Such as the 13/14MILLION wasted on two players unable to break into the 1st team?

And has Yannick Bolasie really impressed enough at Aston Villa to justify a weekly wage in excess of 70,000?

El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2018, 02:25:12 PM »

Hes doing quite well with the unbalanced squad weve got.

Although as Bud says, spending about 15-20m on Saville/ McNair / Flint when what we needed was pace and width was a little odd to say the least
« Last Edit: November 25, 2018, 02:26:59 PM by Steechve Boalsie » Logged

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
Bud Wiser

Bausor & Gill OUT!!!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2018, 02:27:44 PM »

He's doing VERY well with the unbalanced squad he's got.

I just like to contradict horseshit.

Jethro Tull

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2018, 02:48:23 PM »

Pulis is a one trick pony' defending his is only trick' fans end up hating him everywhere he goes.

V6

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2018, 03:20:11 PM »

Keep it up TP.

UTB

he has a issue with young lads maybe his age thing maybe things they have too much at a young age so fuck if a young player improves our team fucking play him  
souey

Biggest load of bile you've posted ever - well done

:wanker:

but true  :wanker: :wanker:
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2018, 04:44:36 PM »

We defended our way to two goals yesterday with a young lad scoring a header.
towz

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2018, 04:48:48 PM »

We defended our way to two goals yesterday with a young lad scoring a header.

Are you saying thats a good thing or a bad thing?
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2018, 04:51:43 PM »

Oh it's a terrible thing, going away from home and winning by scoring more than the home team and some cheeky young twat bagging a header.
towz

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2018, 04:57:20 PM »

Oh it's a terrible thing, going away from home and winning by scoring more than the home team and some cheeky young twat bagging a header.

You sarcastic bullying cunt  :meltdown: souey
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2018, 05:03:06 PM »

:homer: charles
Keef69er

Rock n Roll

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2018, 05:15:14 PM »

We knew what we were getting with TP..since karanka got us in the premiership we have struggled to score..at least under TP we win matches..most successful manager steve had a season ticket thrown at him for being boring..our best football was under robbo in the two finals relegation season..results over entertainment anyday..wouldnt pay to watch it like

Can't we all get along
Bud Wiser

Bausor & Gill OUT!!!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2018, 05:45:49 PM »

We knew what we were getting with TP..since karanka got us in the premiership we have struggled to score..at least under TP we win matches..most successful manager steve had a season ticket thrown at him for being boring..our best football was under robbo in the two finals relegation season..results over entertainment anyday..wouldnt pay to watch it like

I certainly agree with your: 'results over entertainment' comment.

So what would you pay for? Entertaining the general public to relegation?  souey

Jethro Tull

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2018, 07:13:31 PM »

Played our best football under Robson? we were fucking shite overall' 12 games without a win scoring 7 goals early on in the 3pts relegation season. souey

Keef69er

Rock n Roll

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2018, 12:10:10 AM »

Played our best football under Robson? we were fucking shite overall' 12 games without a win scoring 7 goals early on in the 3pts relegation season. souey
Was entertaining as fuck altho i was a kid so was in love with the football

Can't we all get along
Keef69er

Rock n Roll

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2018, 12:11:15 AM »

I certainly agree with your: 'results over entertainment' comment.

So what would you pay for? Entertaining the general public to relegation?  souey
Entertainment..im not gonna pay to go and watch cheryl cole in concert coz shes shite

Can't we all get along
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length