Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 18, 2019, 05:41:57 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: TPs Red Army...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Dianne Abbott  (Read 449 times)
Robbso

View Profile
« on: Yesterday at 11:59:31 PM »

Making an arse of herself again on question time.
Joke of a politician and human being to be fair.
RedSteel

UTB

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: Today at 12:08:06 AM »

Bet she can bang some good farts out.
T_Bone

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Today at 12:11:28 AM »

"Where happy to talk to the government" 

But that doesn't include your leader ya thick bitch 

You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. For me it's a full time job.
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Today at 12:14:15 AM »

Bet she can bang some good farts out.

I bet she couldn't count them :alf:
PoliteDwarf

Not big and not clever

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Today at 12:16:08 AM »

CoB scum
Squarewheelbike

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Today at 12:39:47 AM »

"Where happy to talk to the government" 

"We're"!
ccole

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Today at 12:43:48 AM »

I really do struggle to see how any northern working class people can vote for theses SFLD’s.

I know the Tory front bench would feel rather out of place in South Bank Workies on a Saturday afternoon, and historically that party has done nothing for this area.

But labour, since the war has had this area as a strong hold and guaranteed 6 seats in Parliament, and has done fook all for us. I will never forget how labour, Vera Bird, and Gordon Brown let our Steel Works close for carbon credits from the EU.

That showed me that neither give a fook about us, and the likes of Corbyn, Abott, and the rest of the SFLD’s will done nothing but hasten the decline of this country, it’s culture, and it’s values.  
« Last Edit: Today at 12:46:02 AM by ccole » Logged
Rids

https://flagshop.co.za/700/spain-flags.jpg

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Today at 01:04:38 AM »

She is fucking awful and embarrassing.

Cannot stand her.
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Today at 01:14:24 AM »

I really do struggle to see how any northern working class people can vote for theses SFLD’s.

I know the Tory front bench would feel rather out of place in South Bank Workies on a Saturday afternoon, and historically that party has done nothing for this area.

But labour, since the war has had this area as a strong hold and guaranteed 6 seats in Parliament, and has done fook all for us. I will never forget how labour, Vera Bird, and Gordon Brown let our Steel Works close for carbon credits from the EU.

That showed me that neither give a fook about us, and the likes of Corbyn, Abott, and the rest of the SFLD’s will done nothing but hasten the decline of this country, it’s culture, and it’s values.  

You might find it was Anna Souebry and David Cameron In charge when Redcar Steel works finally closed.
ccole

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Today at 01:33:37 AM »

You might find it was Anna Souebry and David Cameron In charge when Redcar Steel works finally closed.

It also re-opened under and with the help of a conservative government.

Like I said, the Tories have never done anything for us as we have never voted for them. Labour owed us more effort than they gave to keep Corus open.

They sold us at the drop of a hat to please the EU.

60+ years they have had this area, and in government for over 30, but still this area and the north east as a whole still lag behind the rest of the country.

Rids

https://flagshop.co.za/700/spain-flags.jpg

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Today at 01:44:01 AM »

:like:. And don't forget the Javid.
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Today at 03:49:20 AM »

EVEN JOHNNY WOULDN'T.

:tp2:

THE ONLY OTHER THING JOHNNY WOULDN'T PUT HIS DICK IN IS A BUCKET OF COLD* DOG SHIT MIXED WITH PIG PUKE, RAT SMEG AND RUSTY RAZOR BLADES. 

*CAVEAT:  IF IT WAS WARM HE'D FUCK IT.
Johnny Thunder

Orrible Cunt

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Today at 07:07:25 AM »

I'd buck Anna Soubry like.

:like:

CapsDave

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Today at 07:54:39 AM »

The steelworks closed the first time because Tata decided to close it, Tata had plenty of money to keep it going if they wanted to, they mothballed it so it could be reopened as soon as a buyer was found, pretty much everyone at the time went with good redundancy and pensions.

When it shut down under SSI it was because the company had big debts largely because China were dumping steel, some EU countries wanted to put a tariff on Chinese steel but our Tory government were against it, people then lost their job with no proper redundancy or pensions.

You cannot compare the two closures and anybody who tries to doesn’t have a clue.

Tell you straight how it is now . I am a real nut case you got that right . I am not Liddle who will wait to bump into you after all I do not know who you are do I. I will never find out from this site either. But here's the thing. the police will. And I will put a report in to them.
PoliteDwarf

Not big and not clever

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Today at 08:39:57 AM »

SSI's market was South East Asia so any extra EU tariffs are irrelevent.

Expect Lackenby to be up for sale after the 31st March.

CoB scum
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: Today at 09:02:30 AM »

The consortium of which SSI were a part of bailed out after the financial crash, TATA then mothballed the Furnace, sinter plant and steelmaking at lackenby. They won compo against the consortium. The over 50s did well with pensions and redundancies anyone under 50 were in a different boat. Some transferred to Redcar Coke Ovens, Southbank Coke Ovens and the ROT which stayed open.
Vera Baird did fuck all and lost her seat.
Skinz

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Today at 09:20:11 AM »

She is fucking awful and embarrassing.

Cannot stand her.

When that blond woman to her left was having a go at her, if she was anywhere else other than in front of the cameras, she'd have gone full 'Mamma', 'Honkie bitch' on her. You could see it building up. A box ticker if ever...

I don't trust/ like anyone on either side but fuck me, this fat pig in a wig is in a different league
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Today at 10:19:56 AM »

:mido: :like:

She must cost Labour millions of votes. I would seriously vote for Adolf before that thick cunt
TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: Today at 10:27:09 AM »

Eventually everyone gets the face they deserve.

I fuckin' hate smart-arsed signatures
Ben G
Mountain King

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: Today at 10:40:06 AM »

I feel sorry for the poor woman. She's a good constituency MP by all accounts but she's way out of her depth in her current brief.

Tory Cunt
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Today at 10:45:31 AM »

Absolutely no pity from me, her arrogance is breathtaking.
Ben G
Mountain King

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: Today at 10:49:51 AM »

Corbyn's inner circle (inc the man himself) are all arrogant. They live in a left wing, metropolitan bubble and not the real world. 

Tory Cunt
Ural Quntz
Phew thats better

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Today at 10:57:21 AM »

Just noticed the backdrop to that last pic of her - terrorist in Wheelchair support group?

"football is an art form and I just want to sit next to the prettiest girl in the room" - Capio 2018
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Today at 11:05:45 AM »

Corbyn's inner circle (inc the man himself) are all arrogant. They live in a left wing, metropolitan bubble and not the real world.  

Aren't  both sides the same, riddled with career politicians. The only reason May hasn't been ousted is because nobody wants the job until after brexit or whatever happens. She lost a vote on a flagship policy by 230 votes, highest defeat in history yet keeps her job. Michael snake Gove looks like he's lining himself up to succeed her with his speech the other day. Only when it suits him though.
Oldfield

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: Today at 12:36:55 PM »

Think you will find SSI were incharge and among many variables the site was on its arse from a world wide slowdown coupled with hideous overheads such as Ed Milibands Green taxes

Another southbank know it all moment from the medal polisher  :nige:
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: Today at 01:02:25 PM »

More fantasy from the creepy stalker.
See you tomorrow, will I recognise you mate
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: Today at 01:05:45 PM »

Oddfield thinks SSI provided Westminster with the PM and business Secretary 
Johnny Thunder

Orrible Cunt

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: Today at 02:27:44 PM »

I feel sorry for the poor woman. She's a good constituency MP by all accounts but she's way out of her depth in her current brief.

She is a fuckin cunt.

TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Today at 02:39:04 PM »

She is a fuckin cunt.

Nicely summed up.

I fuckin' hate smart-arsed signatures
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Today at 02:40:08 PM »

She is a fuckin cunt.

Did she back heel you johnny
Oldfield

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: Today at 03:49:45 PM »

Oddfield thinks SSI provided Westminster with the PM and business Secretary 

They just owned the site and business that made the steel.... but yeah Southbank Man knows best ..... :wanker:

Honestly has it not dawned on you why you have been at the bottom of the heap all your life....

Back to polishing your medals and wanking off over marxist steptoes picture...

monkey
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: Today at 04:06:36 PM »

You didn't read the thread correctly did you, you angry little fantasist. Why do you insist on coming on here constantly making a tit of yourself.
Bud Wiser

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: Today at 04:32:07 PM »

Eventually everyone gets the face they deserve.

The backdrop of the last picture is a corker. Jeremy Corbyn's bedroom wallpaper perhaps?  :nige:

Although in fairness to her last night, she actually managed to go a whole 10 minutes before the fuckable blonde bird reminded us all what a prize buffoon she is.

Johnny Thunder

Orrible Cunt

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: Today at 04:38:33 PM »

Definitely buckable in the first pic.
After that she went rapidly downhill after she started storing her head in the workshop vice.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length