Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2019, 05:33:04 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: Fail...

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: West Ham suspend coach  (Read 2700 times)
Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 17, 2018, 10:14:23 PM »

Only used it to have me say about cunts like you 2  :wanker:

wont find out u wont find on here  :like:

soon knock another one of them up .. best delete this thread  :matty: cos u know for a fact ill send it

Proud Yellow vest  wearing manual working good guy always ready to crush a layabout leftist good for nothing parasite
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 17, 2018, 10:15:25 PM »

It was basically just him sending mental rants to Nick Griffin and Pat Condell about 5 times a day  monkey

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 17, 2018, 10:17:07 PM »

charles charles charles

Pat condell maybe  :like:

Nick G only a few since I joined

Proud Yellow vest  wearing manual working good guy always ready to crush a layabout leftist good for nothing parasite
CapsDave

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 17, 2018, 10:17:13 PM »

Only used it to have me say about cunts like you 2  :wanker:

wont find out u wont find on here  :like:

soon knock another one of them up .. best delete this thread  :matty: cos u know for a fact ill send it

Why have you deleted it then brains?  

Tell you straight how it is now . I am a real nut case you got that right . I am not Liddle who will wait to bump into you after all I do not know who you are do I. I will never find out from this site either. But here's the thing. the police will. And I will put a report in to them.
Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 17, 2018, 10:18:12 PM »

Ill fucking delete you never mind a twitter account

Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 17, 2018, 10:19:21 PM »

soon knock one of them up... or a gab account or maybe facebook .. got an hour or tommy and the ladz see what a jihadi u are  :matty:

CapsDave

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 17, 2018, 10:20:32 PM »

Tell us what bookies you go to then 

Tell you straight how it is now . I am a real nut case you got that right . I am not Liddle who will wait to bump into you after all I do not know who you are do I. I will never find out from this site either. But here's the thing. the police will. And I will put a report in to them.
Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 17, 2018, 10:24:59 PM »

WHY U WANNA KNOW

Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 17, 2018, 10:26:29 PM »

:matty: LOGGED OFF AGAIN  :alf: :alf: :alf:

CapsDave

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 17, 2018, 10:28:38 PM »

Why did you delete your twitter Crocket lad? still not quite worked it out 

Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: October 17, 2018, 10:32:03 PM »

Posted a pic of me corsa one time on there few month ago .. not having clowns like you raking through DVLA for info on the car  :wanker:

Pop in 12 Station Lane seaton branch on a saturday bout 11 am anytime ill be sticking me bets on as usual.

CapsDave

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 17, 2018, 10:35:56 PM »

Posted a pic of me corsa one time on there few month ago .. not having clowns like you raking through DVLA for info on the car  :wanker:

:nige:

Too slow, Boalsie has already seen it, Crocket well and truly rumbled!

Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 17, 2018, 10:39:08 PM »

No Bolasie is too slow...

what he should have done is kept his trap shut and had a good look at me posts.. he would have seen it then ... but he seen a daft post to talk talk and broke his neck to put it on here..

and yes they are getting fucked right off  :like:  not charging me £70.00 for a phone i never use.

CapsDave

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 17, 2018, 10:42:17 PM »

You wanna bet? keep your eye out for a new user name coming very soon, with some inside info on you  :stairlift:

Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 17, 2018, 10:44:35 PM »

you ain't got any cash to make a bet ..

ill pay £1000 to the mystery poster who sticks my car up on here showing the full reg.

or anything else about me ..

CapsDave

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 17, 2018, 10:46:38 PM »

You've got £1000? what about your £7 phone bill?

:alf:

Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 17, 2018, 10:47:30 PM »

£70.00 not 7

CapsDave

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 17, 2018, 10:48:45 PM »

£7 a month 

Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 17, 2018, 10:54:08 PM »

That was the deal £7 sim deal per month..

got bills all under a tenner each month

this month they said the plan changed and it was £70 cos of extra mins i used .. I told em to fuck off ..

like i am telling you to fuck off..

:lenin:

be at the bookies saturday

CapsDave

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 17, 2018, 10:57:21 PM »

Be all them pictures you're putting on here at 10p a pop, all adds up Crocky

Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 17, 2018, 11:08:02 PM »

kip time for us workers ..

do your self a favour  :matty: before i get in from work tmorra night

delete this or tommy gets the link   :alastair: :matty:

Skinz

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 18, 2018, 08:56:44 AM »

I went on the march last ocobrr.  Not one arrest didn't see any aggro at all.. was just like minded lads and lasses who are just fed up of what was happening in the wake of the terrorist attacks.  There wasn't right wing nut jobs giving the swig Neil salutes.  But because it was predominantly working class lads who some have had a chequered past, others not, the press and the left perceive these guys as Nazis.  Totally insulting as there were many black lads and Asians on the march and I didn't hear nothing said against them.  If the media keep telling the public these are all Nazis then eventually the public will believe them.  

Yep. I trust those people that attend these marches, which is something you couldn't do with these left wing self-haters. There's been a big smear campaign going on for years now to discredit anyone right of lunacy, mainly working class people, who'm the political left have dumped. It's the same in America, though those thick commie twats seem to forget who has all the guns.  :tp1:

We need a civil war both here and the US before these left wing tramps do any more damage. And let's face it, there's only going to be one winner, and it won't be Starbuck residing in his Mams loft.

The fact we have a coach suspended for attending a march is fuckin huge news to this lot. Kids in Islamic schools being taught Jihad? Not so much...
towz

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 18, 2018, 09:17:51 AM »

This thread is a fucking belter  :mido:
« Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 09:35:04 AM by towz » Logged
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 18, 2018, 09:29:13 AM »

The civil war again :homer:
Steve Göldby
Mountain King

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: October 18, 2018, 12:00:14 PM »

Any coppers reading these boards you wanna get this fucker under surveillance .

get him charged  :like:

Fucking shit form that Crocket - really piss poor! I absolutely hate snitches and I hate people who go squealing to the pigs even more.

You have gone right down in my estimation for this, lower than whale shit in actual fact. 

:redcard: :unlike: :lenin:
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: October 18, 2018, 12:08:52 PM »

Cancel the bet steve :nige:
coulbyboro.

The future is unwritten.

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 18, 2018, 01:12:28 PM »

Fucking shit form that Crocket - really piss poor! I absolutely hate snitches and I hate people who go squealing to the pigs even more.

You have gone right down in my estimation for this, lower than whale shit in actual fact. 

as if he would, monkey
what kind of snitching is acceptable then.
Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 18, 2018, 04:39:59 PM »

You got as much sense of humour as a mushroom  :unlike:

Like GCHQ Would take this thread seriously  charles

or the law for that matter  souey

Get a fucking grip of yourself for fuck sake

Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 18, 2018, 04:45:37 PM »

I did snitch to Tommy Robbinson like  :like:
Gave  :matty: the chance to redeem his filth on here but he turned up the gas  :unlike:

Had to remove the tommy info when my twitter got compomised . Plenty of time to let tommy know and have him come up and give  matty a youtube grilling

CapsDave

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 18, 2018, 05:27:15 PM »

Not the first time Crocket has tried to get the police involved in this board.

Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 18, 2018, 05:29:26 PM »

Not the first time Crocket has tried to get the police involved in this board.

here comes the usual wank stain on his wank stain second account  :wanker:

That time was for good reason aswell. to lure you out for a good kicking for wanting pics of my daughter you fucking pervert ..

like I said let me know when any coppers start asking questions cos it wont be from me

ok you fucking nonce  :wanker:

CapsDave

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 18, 2018, 05:34:37 PM »

Crocket about to flip his lid.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 05:37:18 PM by CapsDave » Logged

Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 18, 2018, 05:36:19 PM »

Calling the police and now calling CapsLock a nonce, only one person rattled Crocket  :like:

Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 18, 2018, 05:37:56 PM »

Calling the police and now calling CapsLock a nonce, only one person rattled Crocket  :like:

wrong account  jc just like I fucking said you multiple account wank stain

how can you post as caplock and mention caplock in pretence format

Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 18, 2018, 05:40:11 PM »

I hope every one can see above what this cap cock is all about now .. like I said about half hour ago I think it is Matty, He clearly fucked up his posting accounts above for us all to see.

read these wankers like a book

and to think Steve Goldby actually has a go at me for showing what cunts they are. souey

Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 18, 2018, 05:41:26 PM »

nice try and edit fuck face too late  :wanker: :wanker: :wanker:

Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 18, 2018, 05:42:53 PM »

gonna bump this thread till every see's what a fucking prick with multiple accounts you are capcock  :matty:

Ural Quntz
Phew thats better

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 18, 2018, 05:45:37 PM »

Calling the police and now calling CapsLock a nonce, only one person rattled Crocket  :like:

wrong account  jc just like I fucking said you multiple account wank stain

He's got you there Matty/Dave...…

:tp2:

« Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 05:47:23 PM by Ural Quntz » Logged

"football is an art form and I just want to sit next to the prettiest girl in the room" - Capio 2018
CapsDave

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 18, 2018, 05:46:08 PM »

You’re too sharp for me Crocky lad  

Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 18, 2018, 05:46:20 PM »

Has someone been a naughty boy monkey
duckyfuzz

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: October 18, 2018, 05:48:51 PM »

ill pay £1000 to the mystery poster who sticks my car up on here showing the full reg.

Does this bet apply to anyone crocket lad. As we both know that I know who you are.

Not that I would ever post it on here. Cunts trick to post other people’s names and pictures while staying anonymous yourself.

Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 18, 2018, 05:50:23 PM »

you post that then realise you on the wrong account then 2 mins later edit it

you fucking full on wanker

Calling the police and now calling CapsLock a nonce, only one person rattled Crocket  :like:

Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 18, 2018, 05:51:53 PM »

Does this bet apply to anyone crocket lad. As we both know that I know who you are.

Not that I would ever post it on here. Cunts trick to post other people’s names and pictures while staying anonymous yourself.

PM Me my name  :like:

duckyfuzz

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 18, 2018, 05:52:03 PM »

Who’s on the wrong account lad?

CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 18, 2018, 05:52:53 PM »

wrong account  jc just like I fucking said you multiple account wank stain

VERRRRRY INTERESTING.

« Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 06:30:10 PM by CLEM FANDANGO » Logged
CapsDave

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 18, 2018, 05:53:26 PM »

piece of string

Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 18, 2018, 05:54:28 PM »

Who’s on the wrong account lad?

read above

cap cock caught out bang to right

Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 18, 2018, 05:55:48 PM »

CAPCOCK = :matty:

duckyfuzz

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 18, 2018, 05:56:59 PM »

PM Me my name  :like:

No need lad.

I don’t want to enter in to some kind of ping pong message game with you.

Like I said , cunts trick to post other people’s names or pictures.

I don’t really come on here enough to get involved but you do seem angry lately fella.

You are a decent lad away from this place but your board persona is far removed from that.

Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 18, 2018, 05:58:11 PM »

CAPCOCK = :matty:

On the plus side Tommy is going to be confused. charles
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length