Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 21, 2018, 05:39:52 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: TPs Red Army...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Trumps latest lunacy  (Read 588 times)
towz

View Profile
« on: October 15, 2018, 05:48:06 PM »

Blaming 'rogue killers' for chopping up that Saudi journo in the consulate in Istanbul. The Turkish authorities have already leaked to the media that it was believed to be a 15 man hit squad, and they have provided plenty of evidence. Trump is a dangerous fool
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2018, 06:11:35 PM »

Wtf is a rogue killer :homer:
towz

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2018, 06:15:32 PM »

I'm tired of stating the obvious but the bloke is a fucking imbecile 
coulbyboro.

The future is unwritten.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2018, 06:30:37 PM »

trump no more  beliefs it than you or I, it's deflection away from the west's ally in the middle east. He's a bluffer, so far it's working for him, he hasn't had a real crisis to deal with yet, imagine him dealing with the Cuban missile crisis or the Iranian hostages.Putin walked all over Obama,he not be so keen the someone like trump.
towz

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2018, 06:32:37 PM »

Coulby displays his usual complete lack of morality
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2018, 06:33:54 PM »

Did you see trump in Putin's presence. He looked fucking petrified  cry
Steechve Boalsie

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2018, 06:34:13 PM »

Trump is a tosser, but i wish we had him negotiating brexit for us  lost

i'd take Alan Sugar over Theresa  :alf: *

* for Brexit, TM

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
coulbyboro.

The future is unwritten.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2018, 06:35:23 PM »

Coulby displays his usual complete lack of morality

and you showing your complete lack of understanding of the post,back to your shithole ignoramus.
towz

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2018, 06:39:44 PM »

If Trump is the apex of political ability in you tiny mind I pity you  further. It is possible to maintain some degree of integrity and also defend you nations interests. Trump is currently doing neither. Global economic meltdown isn't far off
coulbyboro.

The future is unwritten.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2018, 06:59:33 PM »

If Trump is the apex of political ability in you tiny mind I pity you  further. It is possible to maintain some degree of integrity and also defend you nations interests. Trump is currently doing neither. Global economic meltdown isn't far off
don't let irritation overcome common sense,read my first post again and  highlight  where I have expressed support for trump. I'll wait.
Steechve Boalsie

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2018, 07:02:58 PM »

Wtf is a rogue killer :homer:

he actually said rowgeee killers

something else entirely

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
Bud Wiser

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2018, 09:50:26 PM »

I'm tired of stating the obvious but the bloke is a fucking imbecile 

Well we can more than match him with a fucking imbecile of our very own. A certain "useful ididot" who deems himself fit to govern this country yet suggested Salisbury Novichok samples be sent to RUSSIA for analaysis!!!
                                     :meltdown: :meltdown: :meltdown:

Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2018, 10:00:52 PM »

At least we can rely on strong and stable leadership. :homer:
Skinz

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2018, 10:06:44 PM »

Blaming 'rogue killers' for chopping up that Saudi journo in the consulate in Istanbul. The Turkish authorities have already leaked to the media that it was believed to be a 15 man hit squad, and they have provided plenty of evidence. Trump is a dangerous fool

That place needs nuking. Absolute despicable cunts. We sell arms to these twats. We deserve a nuke to selling to these cunts. Start again.

I think no smoke
« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 10:08:22 PM by Skinz » Logged
kippers

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2018, 11:01:41 AM »

We sell them arms because if we didnt, the Russia would.

Whatever cunts they are, its best to keep em onside.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2018, 11:06:34 AM by kippers » Logged
PoliteDwarf

Not big and not clever

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2018, 11:15:44 AM »

https://youtu.be/RFPLk5mJ1D4

jc

CoB scum
Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2018, 09:16:01 PM »

Poll :

Which one donates their full salary to charity  :pope2:

Corbyn   :unlike:

May        :unlike:

Juncker the Drunker   :unlike:

Merkel  :unlike:

Trudeau  :unlike:

Trump :like:

Stick it up your social justice warrior arse hole Towz  oleary

Rediculous

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2018, 09:20:32 PM »

Everyone claimed he was a lunatic taking on North Korea too. That seemed to work out pretty well and showed up Obama for the phoney twat he is.

Just cut to the chase, you don't like the man regardless of what he does.
Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2018, 09:22:59 PM »

Towz is just another shit for brains that lurks on here  :unlike:
towz

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2018, 03:18:42 AM »

Pitiful specimens of humanity like Crocket idolize Trump as he appears to provide evidence that you don't need intelligence, looks or ability to get to the top.They forget this so-called successful self-made business man inherited his wealth from his father.
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2018, 03:33:41 AM »

TRUMP IS A GRADE A CUNT.

HE PROBABLY POSTS ON FMTTM.

HE'S THAT BAD.
coulbyboro.

The future is unwritten.

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2018, 04:52:20 AM »

Pitiful specimens of humanity like Crocket idolize Trump as he appears to provide evidence that you don't need intelligence, looks or ability to get to the top.They forget this so-called successful self-made business man inherited his wealth from his father.
Still waiting for you to show where  my posts on here show support for him and not criticism.
towz

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2018, 04:59:04 AM »

Still waiting for you to show where  my posts on here show support for him and not criticism.

You claimed Trump was demonstrating political acumen by backing his allies when they have blatantly murdered one of their  citizens in a consulate in Turkey
coulbyboro.

The future is unwritten.

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2018, 05:04:02 AM »

You claimed Trump was demonstrating political acumen by backing his allies when they have blatantly murdered one of their  citizens in a consulate in Turkey
No I said he he was protecting them.I also said he was a bluffer who has had no crisis to deal with.The man is a Bragg art and an idiot .your just a wanker.
 who snipes at people from the sidelines.You'd get on with him.
towz

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2018, 06:04:22 AM »

No I said he he was protecting them.I also said he was a bluffer who has had no crisis to deal with.The man is a Bragg art and an idiot .your just a wanker.

You're too thick to hold a coherent argument
coulbyboro.

The future is unwritten.

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2018, 07:03:29 AM »

You're too thick to hold a coherent argument
Oh the irony a man who speaks about morality and supports a religion that suppresses, brutalise and murders women.You keep laying on the beach while your ting tong bar wife lays on her back earning for you. Tell us again how you have bettered yourself working in a third world shit hole  and residing in a second one. :wanker:
towz

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2018, 07:09:37 AM »

Rattled much, thick cunt?
coulbyboro.

The future is unwritten.

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2018, 07:28:56 AM »

Is that all you've got,cheap insults.I think you're the upset one.You're a islamophile who dislikes criticism of it,especially when it's true. People like you are just as blinkered and bigoted as Trump,  but you pass it off as  higher  morales. Two sides of the same coin.

towz

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2018, 10:37:02 AM »

Is that all you've got,cheap insults.I think you're the upset one.You're a islamophile who dislikes criticism of it,especially when it's true. People like you are just as blinkered and bigoted as Trump,  but you pass it off as  higher  morales. Two sides of the same coin.

I'm not like. I've stated many times that I think it's a stupid backwards religion.
Steboro

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2018, 12:41:02 PM »

TRUMP IS A GRADE A CUNT.

HE PROBABLY POSTS ON FMTTM.

HE'S THAT BAD.

Did Calafornia make you feel that way and would you feel differently living in a more right State?

Me couldn't give 2 fucks, my wages are the same as under Obama and still shelling out over $1000 a month in health insurance.   :meltdown:
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length