Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 21, 2018, 05:33:58 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: TPs Red Army...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: A message to Cambridge Uni students...  (Read 1027 times)
Steve Göldby
Mountain King

View Profile WWW
« on: October 15, 2018, 10:04:20 AM »

...who voted against Remembrance Sunday and poppies.

Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2018, 11:18:12 AM »

Here's another message for them.

FUCK OFF.
coulbyboro.

The future is unwritten.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2018, 11:30:08 AM »

all theory about life and no reality,silly people.The Unfortunate side of democracy,the right to be ungrateful. :wanker:
Steve Göldby
Mountain King

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2018, 12:11:00 PM »

Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2018, 12:55:14 PM »

Note that the British natives will be a minority in these unis but perhaps not within the Union.

Should be addressing important left wing issues such as the blatant discrimination as in when groups of foreign students being disparaging of other nationals in their native tongue, thinking they can’t be understood by others.

Money talks so nowt will happen. If this was in a working class state school and involved native pupils mocking foreigners we all know it would be different.
Steboro

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2018, 12:56:29 PM »

Future of the nation.
Steechve Boalsie

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2018, 12:57:45 PM »

They’re all end up in parliament or on BBC panel shows like the rest of the Cambridge alumni

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2018, 12:59:10 PM »

They’re all end up in parliament or on BBC panel shows like the rest of the Cambridge alumni

This, the clowns have represented the country on bother left and right for decades.
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2018, 01:10:14 PM »

It’s part of growing up. Firstly their balls will eventually drop or clitori will become increasingly engorged so will start bucking more to ease their boredom. They’ll then get real jobs, do MBAs, go into politics or inherit Daddy’s business, henceforth become more capitalist in their outlook and realise that their needy genitals creates babies that need looking after. Some end up on forums like Boreme, spouting  liberalspeak but acting like ruthless hypocritical capitalists who look down their noses at the working class. 
tunstall

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2018, 01:19:57 PM »

Hang on

Why was there even a vote?

:pd:
Keef69er

Rock n Roll

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2018, 01:29:43 PM »

I saw a picture of the scum lezzer wannabe who did this..looks like the kind of lass who will walk through muslim countries to show they are safe and we are racist and she will get gang raped and killed

Can't we all get along
Steve Göldby
Mountain King

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2018, 05:45:37 PM »

Rainbow coloured poppies on the way now...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6276777/Piers-Morgan-GMB-row-white-poppy-campaigner-remembering-Nazi-ISIS-soldiers.html
towz

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2018, 05:53:23 PM »

There seems to be a lot of confusion here. The blokes that died in both world wars were sent to their deaths by the government of the time. Those that died  thought they were going their duty. . Pawns in the games of those in power. By all means honour the dead but they weren't fighting for what you or anyone else  decides that they were fighting for today
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2018, 06:10:23 PM »

It doesn't matter  they fought and died, in many cases after volunteering.
towz

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2018, 06:12:33 PM »

Volunteering after a massive government led campaign of social pressure, such as woke handing out white feathers to those that hadn't joined up in the early years of wwi. You can contact people into doing pretty much anything
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2018, 06:16:07 PM »

All wars involve politicians using armies as cannon fodder in battle, even Blair and Maggie did it in more recent times.

WWII was different in that there was a genuine and real threat at the time of being a Nazi occupied country.

It is called respect for our fallen heroes irrespective of the cause. They died for King and country and that needs respecting, that applies to all British and commonwealth servicemen. If I was in Germany or Japan during a commemoration I would be respectful of their fallen heroes too. Nothing wrong with the red poppy and traditions.
towz

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2018, 06:18:15 PM »

All wars involve politicians using armies as cannon fodder in battle, even Blair and Maggie did it in more recent times.

WWII was different in that there was a genuine and real threat at the time of being a Nazi occupied country.

It is called respect for our fallen heroes irrespective of the cause. They died for King and country and that needs respecting, that applies to all British and commonwealth servicemen. If I was in Germany or Japan during a commemoration I would be respectful of their fallen heroes too. Nothing wrong with the red poppy and traditions.

Theres something wrong with the way it is used to prevent criticism of any aspect of foreign policy that the incumbent government chooses to tie-in to it
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2018, 06:18:58 PM »

Volunteering after a massive government led campaign of social pressure, such as woke handing out white feathers to those that hadn't joined up in the early years of wwi. You can contact people into doing pretty much anything

There was a regular army and navy before wars you know, mostly volunteers.
towz

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2018, 06:20:22 PM »

Nowhere near the same numbers.
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2018, 06:25:38 PM »

It doesn't matter how many, the fact is people volunteered for their own reasons. My old man volunteered even though he was in protected employment at the beginning ww2.
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2018, 06:27:24 PM »

IF THEY WANT TO FUCK AROUND WITH WHITE POPPIES GO AND DO THAT ON ANOTHER DAY AND LEAVE REMEMBRANCE DAY ALONE.

:meltdown:

EVERY FUCKER THINKS THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO HAVE A SAY ON EVERY FUCKING THING THESE DAYS.

MEDDLING WHINGING CUNTS.
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2018, 06:27:41 PM »

What is the incumbent government tying to the red poppy out of interest?

Thankfully times have changed across leading economies and the Theatre of war has changed completely.
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2018, 06:30:08 PM »

IF THEY WANT TO FUCK AROUND WITH WHITE POPPIES GO AND DO THAT ON ANOTHER DAY AND LEAVE REMEMBRANCE DAY ALONE.

:meltdown:

EVERY FUCKER THINKS THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO HAVE A SAY ON EVERY FUCKING THING THESE DAYS.

MEDDLING WHINGING CUNTS.

:homer:
towz

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2018, 06:30:40 PM »

As did my grandparents. It was the done thing. I have every sympathy with them and those that served and gave the ultimate sacrifice , not with those that were responsible for the carnage, and who's political descendants manipulate the armistice day events for political reasons. Rather than buying poppies and keeping quiet for a bit we should all be actively looking at ways to prevent war and conflict in the world now and for ever  
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2018, 06:32:21 PM »

Yes, not on rememberence day though, honour the dead and forget the fucking politics.
coulbyboro.

The future is unwritten.

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2018, 06:33:58 PM »

As did my grandparents. It was the done thing. I have every sympathy with them and those that served and gave the ultimate sacrifice , not with those that were responsible for the carnage, and who's political descendants manipulate the armistice day events for political reasons. Rather than buying poppies and keeping quiet for a bit we should all be actively looking at ways to prevent war and conflict in the world now and for ever  
Rememberance day is for honouring the fallen,not supporting wars or govt's.So where's the debate.
Steechve Boalsie

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2018, 06:35:06 PM »

:like:

Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2018, 06:45:04 PM »

Well be watching enough this running rings around stuff when we see the mighty Dier take on the Spanish midfield tonight
daftjim

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2018, 07:40:06 PM »

Rather than buying poppies and keeping quiet for a bit we should all be actively looking at ways to prevent war and conflict in the world now and for ever  

Honour the dead and remember.
Because remembering is an important part preventing it happening again.

Show some respect. 
Skinz

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2018, 07:47:23 PM »

...who voted against Remembrance Sunday and poppies.

Twats
Bud Wiser

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2018, 09:54:18 PM »

A good excuse to double tuition fees.

Just tell the spotty faced, world-owes-us-a-living generation its to fund the NHS. They'll understand.

After all, if they all swallow Corbyn's lies they'll fall for this.

Squarewheelbike

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2018, 07:53:55 PM »

Hang on

It was a vote on amendments to some of the Rememberance Day activities, the outcome of which was to maintain the status quo. There were no votes or even motions to "ban" anything. Yet another non story, all Cambridge University Remberence Day will go ahead as usual.
towz

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2018, 04:35:03 AM »

Hang on

It was a vote on amendments to some of the Rememberance Day activities, the outcome of which was to maintain the status quo. There were no votes or even motions to "ban" anything. Yet another non story, all Cambridge University Remberence Day will go ahead as usual.

Yeah but fucking lefty fucking students  :meltdown :meltdown:
TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2018, 02:00:14 PM »

The minute silence is now under scrutiny because it could be regarded as "excluding" deaf people who are then likely to be offended.

I fuckin' hate smart-arsed signatures
Steechve Boalsie

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2018, 02:06:02 PM »

That sounds like something off one of crumpet’s Twitter feeds  charles

Micksgrill

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2018, 07:45:22 AM »

There seems to be a lot of confusion here. The blokes that died in both world wars were sent to their deaths by the government of the time. Those that died  thought they were going their duty. . Pawns in the games of those in power. By all means honour the dead but they weren't fighting for what you or anyone else  decides that they were fighting for today

Ahhhhh now we know towz that both world wars were a waste of time, and Hitler should have been left to take over Europe, north Africa.  I've never heard so much rubbish from you.  These guys went to war to resist aggressors  otherwise we could all have been wearing Jack boots now.   You go and put yer white  poppy on your  lappel  towz and go and have a drink of camomile  tea with that cambridge uni student
towz

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2018, 09:24:09 AM »

Ahhhhh now we know towz that both world wars were a waste of time, and Hitler should have been left to take over Europe, north Africa.  I've never heard so much rubbish from you.  These guys went to war to resist aggressors  otherwise we could all have been wearing Jack boots now.   You go and put yer white  poppy on your  lappel  towz and go and have a drink of camomile  tea with that cambridge uni student

Mick, I disagree with all wars. Particularly those that are fought by those that have no say in the decision to declare war one first place. WWI was basically fought due to rival European alliances trying to maintain their power. The average Englishman or German who fought in those wars had more in common with each other than their ruling classes. The way WWI was resolved, mainly the treaty of Versailles,led to the rise of Hitler. Undoubtedly he had to be stopped.  I have noting but sympathy for all who gave their lives in both world wars and all those who lost loved ones
Micksgrill

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2018, 10:37:24 AM »

I agree that your average man  in both countries are no different from each other, but unfortunately one side of the average man was aiding and abetting the slaughter of people, whether it be by joining the army or splitting on Jews.  Sometimes in life we can't live in a utopia where there is no war,  in fact how many days of peace Havre been in the world since ww2......i think about 4 days!!!  War is a fact of life,  the majority hate war, me included but sometimes it is a necessity to root out evil
towz

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2018, 10:44:07 AM »

I agree that your average man  in both countries are no different from each other, but unfortunately one side of the average man was aiding and abetting the slaughter of people, whether it be by joining the army or splitting on Jews.  Sometimes in life we can't live in a utopia where there is no war,  in fact how many days of peace Havre been in the world since ww2......i think about 4 days!!!  War is a fact of life,  the majority hate war, me included but sometimes it is a necessity to root out evil

The holocaust was an abomination. It could be argued that it wouldn't have happened without WWI
Micksgrill

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2018, 10:53:11 AM »

I agree that your average man  in both countries are no different from each other, but unfortunately one side of the average man was aiding and abetting the slaughter of people, whether it be by joining the army or splitting on Jews.  Sometimes in life we can't live in a utopia where there is no war,  in fact how many days of peace Havre been in the world since ww2......i think about 4 days!!!  War is a fact of life,  the majority hate war, me included but sometimes it is a necessity to root out evil
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2018, 11:43:28 AM »

You can say that again :homer:
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length