Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 21, 2019, 03:51:54 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: The race for a top half place is hotting up...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: This stabbing trial thingy  (Read 6040 times)
The Shermanator

View Profile
« on: October 12, 2018, 09:53:28 PM »

Have no knowledge of what happened or what went on etc but i find this kind of trial morbidly fascinating when the trial is covered so deeply by the Gazette.

Same with the one when the guy got shovelled in Guisbrough.

It's like a live episode of law and order.

Horrific situation and fuck knows what makes folk act like that.
Johnny Thunder

Orrible Cunt

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2018, 08:01:11 AM »

Normally alcohol, drugs or clout.

Or combinations of the above.

Come back Coulby you Fuckin Stupid Cunt
Drop Dead Fred

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2018, 10:23:39 AM »

Scum

MONTYGARYGLITTERSON
Westlane_rightwinger

Fred West ruined my wife

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2018, 05:39:31 PM »

Eloquently put PG. I doff my cap.

Even so, each and everyone of us is entitled to a fair trail. That said there are a few bits periphery to the main charges: Uncle John has admitted a drink driving offense and Uncle Andrew has supplied the m̶u̶r̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶w̶e̶a̶p̶o̶n̶  I mean ornamental sword and a pick axe handle, as you do.

Most of the trial evidence to date seems to indicate, they all went to the blind school. Not that I blame them lying under oath as they are all looking at serious time. What the pathologist said could be most significant.

Has this all been caused by who was allowed to sell the nose candy at Aunty Carol's wake I ask myself ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_in_English_law
LEON TROTSKY

BERNIE THE KIDDY FIDDLING CUNT !!!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2018, 05:52:09 PM »

IT CAN BE ALL ROLLED IN GLITTER AS WE KNOW LIKE SHITE CAN  :like:

BOTTOM LINE IS AND I KNOW ALL THESE LADS...KARMA HAD COME BACK AND BIT THE MAIN INSTIGATOR ON THE ARSE  :like: SHAME IT'S NOT HIM THAN HIS SON 6 FOOT UNDER  :like:

HE CHEWED ME IN THE PIG IRON ONE DAY WHEN ALL THE SCAFFS WERE IN THERE AFTER HALF A DAY DISPUTE....HIS GAFFER WHO IS A MATE OF MINE STOPPED IT KICKING OFF...HE HAS AN INFERIORITY COMPLEX ABOUT HIS FAMOUS BROTHER...AND THE SHIT THAT WENT DOWN THAT NIGHT TO CONSIDER IT WAS FAMILY IS UNBELIAVEABLE  souey

FAMILY ARE SUPPOSED TOO LOOK AFTER THERE OWN...BUT PUNCHING YA OWN SISTER SAYS IT ALL  :redcard: :unlike: souey
Message board lurker

SERENITY NOW! SERENITY NOW!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2018, 06:06:50 PM »

BOTTOM LINE IS AND I KNOW ALL THESE LADS...KARMA HAD COME BACK AND BIT THE MAIN INSTIGATOR ON THE ARSE  :like: SHAME IT'S NOT HIM THAN HIS SON 6 FOOT UNDER  :like:

HE CHEWED ME IN THE PIG IRON ONE DAY WHEN ALL THE SCAFFS WERE IN THERE AFTER HALF A DAY DISPUTE....HIS GAFFER WHO IS A MATE OF MINE STOPPED IT KICKING OFF...HE HAS AN INFERIORITY COMPLEX ABOUT HIS FAMOUS BROTHER...AND THE SHIT THAT WENT DOWN THAT NIGHT TO CONSIDER IT WAS FAMILY IS UNBELIAVEABLE  souey

FAMILY ARE SUPPOSED TOO LOOK AFTER THERE OWN...BUT PUNCHING YA OWN SISTER SAYS IT ALL  :redcard: :unlike: souey

Ronnie?
calamity

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2018, 07:29:38 PM »

So karma dictates that he deserved to be stabbed, his son stabbed and his other son Stabbed to death because he hit his sister, because you donít hit family, but it was the family who did the stabbing?

Logical.  souey
coulbyboro.

The future is unwritten.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2018, 07:40:21 PM »

Ronnie? charles
no names on ere' we ain't alfies and OB could be looking in.
here's a picture instead. mcl

BoroPE

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2018, 11:13:22 PM »

Ronnie? charles
no names on ere' we ain't alfies and OB could be looking in.
here's a picture instead. mcl

He does look like Liddle. 
Westlane_rightwinger

Fred West ruined my wife

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2018, 03:30:46 PM »

Pity the Jury. This could run on for weeks. Unpaid leave and £64.95 per day expenses.
maggiethatcherrulesok

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2018, 09:35:20 PM »

i dread having to do the jury service.    Few years back my normal out goings were well over 5k a month just with mortgages car payment and general bills etc.   I didnt have a lot of savings either.   If id got stuck on a case like this id literally be fucked!!!

Im in better position now.   but as a contractor having to take a couple of weeks off would be a decent dent and infuriating
TeesvilleMonsoon

Fuck the pope

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2018, 09:56:55 PM »

i dread having to do the jury service.    Few years back my normal out goings were well over 5k a month just with mortgages car payment and general bills etc.   I didnt have a lot of savings either.   If id got stuck on a case like this id literally be fucked!!!

Im in better position now.   but as a contractor having to take a couple of weeks off would be a decent dent and infuriating

You couldíve just said you earn a lot. You boasting cunt. Itís the internet no one cares how much you earn and youíll still be called a cunt.
LEON TROTSKY

BERNIE THE KIDDY FIDDLING CUNT !!!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2018, 07:24:15 AM »

SPENT MORE AT THE FUCKING ICE CREAM VAN  charles jc :like: :wanker:
Tortured_Mind
TM

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2018, 08:07:26 AM »

Theres a name from the past. The last time I saw that bum he was sniffing glue outside HMV over 35 years ago with all the other deadbeats.
Tortured_Mind
TM

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2018, 08:14:36 AM »

Theres a name from the past. The last time I saw that bum he was sniffing glue outside HMV over 35 years ago with all the other deadbeats.
maggiethatcherrulesok

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2018, 11:35:09 AM »

Worth a boast when I was earning nearly as much as trotsky :pope2: :pope2:

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length