Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 20, 2018, 03:13:18 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: TPs Red Army...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: I went to Tesco in Normanby tonight......  (Read 578 times)
Pigeon droppings

View Profile
« on: September 16, 2018, 09:19:36 PM »

All the flowers were there....and Michael Cash's silhouette of spray paint too!

As I left to back to my car, about 10ft to the side of Michael's spray paint, was around 3 or 4 early teens (all with peddly bikes) and a lad sitting on the floor......I heard a shout of "spare any change mate?"

Looked round and it was the lad sitting on the floor.....obviously pally with the bike lads.

I thought to myself....."is he trying to cash in on the fact that Michael Cash used to sit there?"

I politely refused him any money.

Seems unusual that we dont see that many "beggars" in Normanby, and suddenly we have a 2nd....in the same spot as the 1st!

I may be out of order and he may have been there a while......but should I have taken any pity and offered him a little financial help? 🤔
Priv

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2018, 09:35:04 PM »

Probably some little scrote trying to cash in as spent their benefit money on fags and sniff.
Pigeon droppings

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2018, 09:51:04 PM »

At the end of the day, if he's genuine, then fair enough......but if he's not.......then Im sorry to say he deserves all the love and affection that has been afforded to a certain Mr Aaron Jones!

When I read about Michael Cash, I was SO Close to bringing him to mine for a shower and clean up, and making him some food.....I dont know wether I actually would have....I make no bones about it......but I have been known to be impetuous and actually do nice things for the needy......but its a bit random...but in the end My decision was made for me....and I was too late!

Sleep tight mr cash.
TeesvilleMonsoon

Fuck the pope

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2018, 08:28:03 PM »

At the end of the day, if he's genuine, then fair enough......but if he's not.......then Im sorry to say he deserves all the love and affection that has been afforded to a certain Mr Aaron Jones!

When I read about Michael Cash, I was SO Close to bringing him to mine for a shower and clean up, and making him some food.....I dont know wether I actually would have....I make no bones about it......but I have been known to be impetuous and actually do nice things for the needy......but its a bit random...but in the end My decision was made for me....and I was too late!

Sleep tight mr cash.

Aye whatever. People who feel the need to tell you how nice they are normally arenít.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 09:02:50 PM by TeesvilleMonsoon » Logged
Pigeon droppings

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2018, 09:34:38 PM »

Ah....monsoon...... :wanker:

Still the same old charlie oscar charlie kilo
Flar

I can see Deidre now Lorraine has gone

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2018, 01:45:27 PM »

why what happened to the guy who got sprayed like?
Rediculous

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2018, 01:52:04 PM »

Not naming names but if it's who I think it is as he was begging the other day near a pub and claiming he was mates with him there then the answer is a simple no, do not give him money.

He's scumbag of the highest order with a record as long as your arm. He's robbed old people in his past amongst other things.

He has obvious mental health troubles but it's as much as his own past catching up with him with the drug abuse.

« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 01:57:51 PM by Rediculous » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length