Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 20, 2018, 03:14:17 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: TPs Red Army...

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: LEWIS  (Read 1091 times)
BigNasty

Be consistent you hypocritical fuckwits.

View Profile
« on: September 16, 2018, 11:37:13 AM »

What a driver.
He just gets better and better.Legend :like:
Rids

https://flagshop.co.za/700/spain-flags.jpg

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2018, 03:50:50 PM »

:like: :beer: jc

Superb indeed!
boro-bob

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2018, 04:34:59 PM »

Good car you mean.

Premier League, you're having a laugh !!
The Shermanator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2018, 06:28:31 PM »

Formula One is gash. Too safe. Barely any overtaking, best car wins, only drivers who get a look in are rich boys.

Rather watch lawn mowers race round pally park.
calamity

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2018, 07:58:28 PM »

Good car you mean.

That’ll be why Bottas is joint top then, oh.....
mingebag

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2018, 09:08:10 PM »

Best natural driver in the industry by a mile  :mido:
Makes it look easy  :like:
Mick1986

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2018, 09:14:00 PM »

Formula One is gash. Too safe. Barely any overtaking, best car wins, only drivers who get a look in are rich boys.

Has there ever been a worse time to follow F1? It’s boring, overtaking is rare, it’s far too sanitised.

Even faggots like Hamilton can win! In most other eras of F1 he wouldn’t have stood a chance.

He’s not one of the greats as some would have you believe, he’s not even the greatest British driver ever.
CapsDave

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2018, 09:22:33 PM »

I thought Hamilton was always regarded as an aggressive driver?

Tell you straight how it is now . I am a real nut case you got that right . I am not Liddle who will wait to bump into you after all I do not know who you are do I. I will never find out from this site either. But here's the thing. the police will. And I will put a report in to them.
Priv

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2018, 09:36:15 PM »

He might be a bell end but he is an exceptionally talented driver. People struggle to look past the person but his results speak for themselves.
tunstall

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2018, 09:34:44 AM »

Has there ever been a worse time to follow F1? It’s boring, overtaking is rare, it’s far too sanitised.

Even faggots like Hamilton can win! In most other eras of F1 he wouldn’t have stood a chance.

He’s not one of the greats as some would have you believe, he’s not even the greatest British driver ever.

you never watched it when Schumacher was dominating then?  rava

i stopped watching it then, started again when Lewis came along

some of the races and championship battles of recent years have been the best ever

everyone admits that Ferrari have the best car this season, but - through a combination of Lewis' skill, some of the best quali performances ever seen, bad strategy calls from Ferrari and good ones from Mercedes - Hamilton is making this title his (again)

its hard to compare drivers from different era's but he's gotta be up there in the top 3 British drivers of all time, and i'd probably say, to watch him race, he's as good (or very close) to Senna
Mick1986

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2018, 01:08:45 PM »

some of the races and championship battles of recent years have been the best ever

everyone admits that Ferrari have the best car this season, but - through a combination of Lewis' skill, some of the best quali performances ever seen, bad strategy calls from Ferrari and good ones from Mercedes - Hamilton is making this title his (again)

its hard to compare drivers from different era's but he's gotta be up there in the top 3 British drivers of all time, and i'd probably say, to watch him race, he's as good (or very close) to Senna

I did watch it when Schumacher was dominating and before he was on the scene.

Hamilton is not as good as Senna; not a chance! Senna had to compete when racing was racing and against high quality opposition in what is considered a golden era. Hamilton would have came nowhere if he’d raced then!

As for British drivers, Hamilton is not better than Mansell, Clark, Hill, Stewart. Even Jenson Button scored more points that him over the two seasons they were teammates at McClaren.
TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2018, 01:13:29 PM »

Hamilton is a brilliant driver but should not really be mentioned in the same breath as Senna.
The fact that Hamilton is a complete and utter bell end should not detract from his obvious talents though; I can cope with him only when he's sat in an F1 car.

I fuckin' hate smart-arsed signatures
tunstall

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2018, 01:17:37 PM »

Hamilton is not as good as Senna; not a chance! Senna had to compete when racing was racing and against high quality opposition in what is considered a golden era. Hamilton would have came nowhere if he’d raced then!

As for British drivers, Hamilton is not better than Mansell, Clark, Hill, Stewart. Even Jenson Button scored more points that him over the two seasons they were teammates at McClaren.

i hope you mean Graham Hill and not his son....

Steve Göldby
Mountain King

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2018, 01:19:47 PM »

Mick - where do you think James Hunt ranks amongst that lot?
Bob End and his Sexy Bitch

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2018, 01:20:15 PM »

i hope you mean Graham Hill and not his son....

Harry
TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2018, 01:21:33 PM »

As the best one to go out for a beer with?

I fuckin' hate smart-arsed signatures
Mick1986

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2018, 01:46:10 PM »

As the best one to go out for a beer with?

Good answer.
Mick1986

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2018, 01:50:19 PM »

Hunt should have been included in my list, you’re right.

I’m not sure where I’d place him in that list.

All the drivers mentioned drove in a much more dangerous era. All survived long enough to choose to retire except for Jim Clark. Clark had three F1 world titles; how many more would he have won if he’d lived?
Steve Göldby
Mountain King

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2018, 03:08:37 PM »

All the drivers mentioned drove in a much more dangerous era. All survived long enough to choose to retire except for Jim Clark. Clark had three F1 world titles; how many more would he have won if he’d lived?

Impossible for me to say as my F1 knowledge is very poor but I am well into the James Hunt story and I think Rush is the greatest sports movie ever made.
RedSteel

UTB

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2018, 03:18:22 PM »

Impossible for me to say as my F1 knowledge is very poor but I am well into the James Hunt story and I think Rush is the greatest sports movie ever made.

What about Caddyshack Steve?
Mick1986

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2018, 03:20:10 PM »

Rush is a great film about a time when F1 racing really was about the racing and hadn’t become the commercial, sterile shite it is now.

Even interviews with drivers are shite now as they are told to give boring, corporate, diplomatic answers. Would James Hunt have done that?

You can see why Kimi Raikkonen can’t be arsed with interviews and corporate shite.

Make Hamilton race on the full, original Nurburgring; he’d shit himself!
Steve Göldby
Mountain King

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2018, 03:24:11 PM »

I agree with all that Mick...

Amazing that Niki Lauda just had a lung transplant 42 years after his accident.
BigNasty

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2018, 04:07:50 PM »

He is so natural. Easily the best of his generation and will go down in history as one of the greatest drivers ever
Those who choose not to give him the credit he deserves just make themselves look stupid.
Mick1986

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2018, 04:24:02 PM »

He is so natural. Easily the best of his generation and will go down in history as one of the greatest drivers ever
Those who choose not to give him the credit he deserves just make themselves look stupid.

Bullshit!

He will never (in reality) be one of the greatest of all!

There are many greater drivers, some of them didn’t even get a world title because they died before they had the chance. Hamilton drives in a safe, sterile, boring era without opposition of the quality of drivers of the past. He’s had it very easy!
BigNasty

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2018, 04:25:08 PM »

Best natural driver in the industry by a mile  :mido:
Makes it look easy  :like:

Bullshit!

There are many greater drivers, some of them didn’t even get a world title because they died before they had the chance. Hamilton drives in a safe, sterile, boring era without opposition of the quality of drivers of the past. He’s had it very easy!

Like i said ,stupid.
Mick1986

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2018, 04:33:10 PM »

I agree with all that Mick...

Amazing that Niki Lauda just had a lung transplant 42 years after his accident.

Is is amazing, given how badly injured he was after his crash.

How many drivers nowadays would have the bravery to recover and race again the very same season! Certainly not Hamilton!

I keep hoping that F1 will improve, but it never does. The same turgid shit, race in race out. I just go straight to the qualifying and race itself and avoid the bullshit spouted by talking heads on the tv.

I usually watch sky and the commentary is dire. Martin Brundle is good for information, but he won’t admit that F1 is crap now for fear of losing his job. Crofty is shite and keeps trying to convince the viewers at home that we’re watching a great race when it’s total shite.

More proof of F1’s decline into politically correct bullshit was the banning of grid girls. That is indicative of how pathetic it’s getting.
Mick1986

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2018, 04:34:03 PM »

Best natural driver in the industry by a mile  :mido:
Makes it look easy  :like:

Bullshit!

Like i said ,stupid.

No, you’re stupid and know fuck all about F1!
tunstall

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2018, 05:26:27 PM »

Agree with you about sky commentary and all the shite they speak before during and after the practice, quali and race

I'd love to stick the head on that prick who hangs about on the pits as well, what a boring cunt he is
CapsDave

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2018, 05:53:01 PM »

Mick you clearly just have an agenda when it comes to Hamilton, how do you know he wouldn't race again after a bad accident? just pure nonsense on your part.

Tell you straight how it is now . I am a real nut case you got that right . I am not Liddle who will wait to bump into you after all I do not know who you are do I. I will never find out from this site either. But here's the thing. the police will. And I will put a report in to them.
Mick1986

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2018, 06:06:32 PM »

Mick you clearly just have an agenda when it comes to Hamilton, how do you know he wouldn't race again after a bad accident? just pure nonsense on your part.

I hate the cunt and I’ve said that before on here.

I know because Hamilton is a fanny and a faggot. It’s that simple.

It is annoying reading shite from people who clearly know fuck all about F1 and say Hamilton is the greatest because the British MSM lick his arse incessantly and this forms their opinion for them.
BigNasty

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2018, 06:33:14 PM »

It is annoying reading shite from people who clearly know fuck all about F1 and say Hamilton is the greatest because the British MSM lick his arse incessantly and this forms their opinion for them.

What a fucking arsehole you are
Stick to your racist shit and getting ready for the civil war you fucking crank.
You haven't got a fucking clue about F1
LEON TROTSKY

BERNIE THE KIDDY FIDDLING CUNT !!!

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2018, 06:43:26 PM »

HATE THE CUNT WITH A FUCKING PASSION  :mido:

TOO FUCKING SMUG FOR HIS OWN GOOD   :unlike:

WILL SEE HIS ARSE ONE DAY....I HAVE NO QUALMS ABOUT THAT  :wanker:
CapsDave

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2018, 06:52:30 PM »

Stick to your racist shit and getting ready for the civil war you fucking crank.

Wasn't this clear from the start? Total nonsense from Mick.

Mick1986

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2018, 06:52:43 PM »

Oh fuck off yourself, wanker!

Btw, are you Robbso under a different name? You certainly write like that faggot lover.

Oh and I’m absolutely certain I know more about F1 than you!
« Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 06:54:29 PM by Mick1986 » Logged
Mick1986

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2018, 06:55:35 PM »

Wasn't this clear from the start? Total truth from Mick.

Fixed
Ural Quntz
Phew thats better

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2018, 08:21:48 PM »

Btw, are you Robbso under a different name? You certainly write like that faggot lover.

Got lots of issues there mate...…. klins

"football is an art form and I just want to sit next to the prettiest girl in the room" - Capio 2018
coulbyboro.

The future is unwritten.

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2018, 08:41:51 PM »

You're all missing the point that F1 is  pointless . monkey
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2018, 09:13:05 PM »

I don't even like formula 1 :alf:
CapsDave

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2018, 09:20:14 PM »

I wouldn't worry about it, Mick is friggin' touched.

Mick1986

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2018, 09:27:04 PM »

People who are far more advanced than you would seem ‘touched’ as they operate at a far higher level than you.

You are far too stupid to understand the truth.
CapsDave

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 17, 2018, 09:32:27 PM »

People who are far more advanced than you would seem ‘touched’ as they operate at a far higher level than you.

You are far too stupid to understand the truth.

Teach us all your ways oh great one.

:homer:

Minge

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 18, 2018, 12:23:12 PM »

I'm the only proper time served automotive proffetional on here,  so I'll tell you the fact.
Lewis is in the top 3 .
Great driver, and a decent bloke  :like:
Mick1986

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 20, 2018, 01:26:15 PM »

I'm the only proper time served automotive proffetional on here,  so I'll tell you the fact.
Lewis is in the top 3 .
Great driver, and a decent bloke  :like:

I have two engineering degrees and I say he’s a complete wanker and a bum boy.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 01:28:27 PM by Mick1986 » Logged
Mick1986

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 20, 2018, 01:26:44 PM »

http://is-a-cunt.com/2018/07/lewis-hamilton-4/
Mick1986

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 20, 2018, 01:27:58 PM »

http://www.lewishamiltonsucks.com/
Jake Andrews

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 20, 2018, 02:12:38 PM »

Agree with you about sky commentary and all the shite they speak before during and after the practice, quali and race

I'd love to stick the head on that prick who hangs about on the pits as well, what a boring cunt he is

mick    mick    mick

Not Ted the prat!

:gaz:    :unlike:
coulbyboro.

The future is unwritten.

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 20, 2018, 03:11:13 PM »

I'm the only proper time served automotive proffetional on here,  so I'll tell you the fact.
Lewis is in the top 3 .
Great driver, and a decent bloke  :like:
you can't even do wheel arches.
Minge

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 20, 2018, 06:57:33 PM »

It’s the type of shitty job a welder would give to a plater for example 
coulbyboro.

The future is unwritten.

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 20, 2018, 09:40:36 PM »

It’s the type of shitty job a welder would give to a plater for example 
i'm sure my mate mixed iron filings in the filler when he did them, the fucking catty's gone rusty. charles
will have a bash myself,got fuck all to lose.
Minge

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 21, 2018, 06:11:40 AM »

Take all the shit out and get the metal shiney with grinder and a wire wheel.
Only then can you start with any filler .

To be honest mate, rust will come back fairly quickly , what you see on the outside is only the breakthrough from the inside.
Put new wings on it if you want it to last ,
But it would mean blending into doors, so more expensive .

You can afford it so just spend the 600.

In the old days we used to underseal the back of new wings before they were fitted, that dosnt happen anymore , so make sure they do when whoever does it .
« Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 06:14:35 AM by Minge » Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length