Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 24, 2018, 01:20:34 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: TPs Red Army...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Earth warming up  (Read 567 times)
BigNasty

Be consistent you hypocritical fuckwits.

View Profile
« on: July 26, 2018, 04:17:53 PM »

Anyone still think its not happening :meltdown: :meltdown:
LEON TROTSKY

I got an ice pick.....that made my ears burn.....

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2018, 04:28:02 PM »

SO TAKE YOUR CENTRAL HEATING OUT AND FLOG IT YOU BIG SILLY FUCKING CUNT  :alf:

:wanker:
BigNasty

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2018, 04:31:49 PM »

Wasn't mick gonna flog you the other month 
 :nige:
TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2018, 04:35:59 PM »

The Earth is warming up but whether that is due to natural effects or human activity is unproven.

I fuckin' hate smart-arsed signatures
BigNasty

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2018, 04:37:40 PM »

The Earth is warming up but whether that is due to natural effects or human activity is unproven.

What's your (educated) guess then Tel?
LEON TROTSKY

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2018, 04:38:01 PM »

WHO  

ENLIGHTEN ME ?

IF YOUR ON ABOUT THE BLOKE WHO WOULD NOT COME TO THE CROSS ON HIS OWN BUT WANTED ME TO GO TO TOWN WHERE ALL HIS MATES WERE IN A PUB...FORGET HIM HE IS HISTORY...HE KNOWS THE SHIT HE SPREAD ABOUT ME WAS WRONG AND HE HAS BEEN WELL ADVISED THIS AND PUT RIGHT ABOUT IT  :like:

HOPE THIS HELPS DAFT CUNT  :alf:
BigNasty

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2018, 04:42:33 PM »

WHO  

ENLIGHTEN ME ?

IF YOUR ON ABOUT THE BLOKE WHO WOULD NOT COME TO THE CROSS ON HIS OWN BUT WANTED ME TO GO TO TOWN WHERE ALL HIS MATES WERE IN A PUB...FORGET HIM HE IS HISTORY...HE KNOWS THE SHIT HE SPREAD ABOUT ME WAS WRONG AND HE HAS BEEN WELL ADVISED THIS AND PUT RIGHT ABOUT IT  :like:

Yeah right oh.

You're down as an Alfie Fact!!

Not welcome when the lads are about.
LEON TROTSKY

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2018, 04:47:45 PM »

WHO  

ENLIGHTEN ME ?

Yeah right oh.

You're down as an Alfie Fact!!

Not welcome when the lads are about.

YOU MEAN THEM YOUNG PRETEND LADS WHO THINK THEY ARE FRONTLINE  :meltdown:

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT DAFT ARSE 

INBOX ME YA NAME AND I WILL MEET YOU IN TOWN ON SATURDAY AND WE CAN DISCUSS IT EH...SHIT FOR BRAINS  :wanker:
Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2018, 06:15:10 PM »

Nothing New is it . One time there was tropical forests at the North Pole . Earth does its own thing. be fucking freezing next summer. They were expecting a hot one cos of that El Nino thing that recently happened.
TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2018, 06:29:30 PM »

I suspect itís almost an entirely natural phenomenon but there is a lot of money being made from the whole man made global warming idea so it will be perpetuated.

Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2018, 06:34:37 PM »

Is it being caused by Brexit?
Bud Wiser

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2018, 06:37:11 PM »

Yeah, definately warming up. I couldn't think of anything else whilst struggling to get to & from work when the 'Beast from the east' was in full flow.
                                                    souey

BigNasty

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2018, 06:43:30 PM »

I suspect itís almost an entirely natural phenomenon but there is a lot of money being made from the whole man made global warming idea so it will be perpetuated.

The vast majority of experts in this field have the opposite view to that.
It is the rate of increase is what concerns most of the experts.The earth has never warmed up so quickly.we can haggle over wheter it is because of humans or not but the facts all state Earth is getting warmer quicker than ever before.

LEON TROTSKY

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2018, 06:45:12 PM »

It is the rate of increase is what concerns most of the experts.The earth has never warmed up so quickly.we can haggle over wheter it is because of humans or not but the facts all state Earth is getting warmer quicker than ever before.

IT'S ALL THE FUCKING HOT AIR YOU CONSTANTLY BLOW  :like: :wanker: :like:
BigNasty

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2018, 06:47:24 PM »

IT'S ALL THE FUCKING HOT AIR YOU CONSTANTLY BLOW  :like: :wanker: :like:

Nah, more like them cheap holiday flights you are always taking to the shittest places on earth
TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2018, 09:11:48 PM »

Most ďscientists ď have declared the opposite view itís true but the fact that they are receiving huge funding from those with interests in perpetuating that view suggests they may not be looking too hard for alternatives.

Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2018, 09:21:23 PM »

If the situation was as bad as scientists make out then every 1st World economy would be introducing incredibly strict and stringent measures and it would have a Brexit like profile in terms of newsworthiness.

Academics and scientists are renowned for doctoring data to fit their models. They love grants, funding and sponsorships too. They will argue any theory if it benefits them financially.

We had a -25C wind chill in March.

Global warming is back on it seems, forget climate change at least for the time being.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 09:23:42 PM by Wee_Willie » Logged
Flyers Nap

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2018, 10:17:45 PM »

The last 10 summers have been fookin shite. :lenin:

Steboro

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2018, 10:22:05 PM »

The heat index back home is 45oC.   mick

Glad I'm in Teesside with no bloody AC.   lost
MF(c) DOOM

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2018, 10:25:25 PM »

Who is making the money? The scientists and academics who devote their whole life to their work and studies earn very modest sums?
Ulyanov

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2018, 10:30:12 PM »

Who is making the money? The scientists and academics who devote their whole life to their work and studies earn very modest sums?

Al Gore did okay out of it.
TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2018, 10:39:31 PM »

Businesses and corporations have always ďbackedĒ scientific research.
A business associate of mine has a son who is a research scientist who wanted funding for research into something obscure (canít remember what is was because it was so dull), for the sake of the point letís say it was for a study into the sex lives of moles.
He was told that if he ďslightlyĒ changed the focus of his research to a study into the effects of man made global warming on the sex lives of moles he would get funding from ACME Electric Car Corporation (or something like that).

Thatís how it works on both sides of scientific debate. Obviously the funders expect the correct findings.

The world is a twisted place..... that is warming up at the moment probably completely naturally.

MF(c) DOOM

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2018, 10:56:46 PM »

A business associate of mine has a son who is a research scientist who wanted funding for research into something obscure (canít remember what is was because it was so dull), for the sake of the point letís say it was for a study into the sex lives of moles.
He was told that if he ďslightlyĒ changed the focus of his research to a study into the effects of man made global warming on the sex lives of moles he would get funding from ACME Electric Car Corporation (or something like that).

Thatís how it works on both sides of scientific debate. Obviously the funders expect the correct findings.

The world is a twisted place..... that is warming up at the moment probably completely naturally.

But most money is from manufacturing, oil and heavy industry. All people with vested interest in demying man made client change, yet the vast amount of scientific research, and it really is the vast amount of scientists agree that increased man made CO2 output is a massive factor in climate change.

There are very few scientist who deny man made climate change. The ones that do have no peer reviewed evidence and are normally backed by the oil companies
Ulyanov

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2018, 11:08:18 PM »

But most money is from manufacturing, oil and heavy industry. All people with vested interest in demying man made client change, yet the vast amount of scientific research, and it really is the vast amount of scientists agree that increased man made CO2 output is a massive factor in climate change.

There are very few scientist who deny man made climate change. The ones that do have no peer reviewed evidence and are normally backed by the oil companies
Another one who gets his 'views' straight out of the Guardian. Sigh.
Ben G
Mountain King

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2018, 11:22:45 PM »

Climate changes, it's what it does.

Tory Cunt
TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2018, 11:34:47 PM »

Climate changes, it's what it does.

jc

CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2018, 01:34:34 AM »

So what is a mole's sex life like?

:pd:

Asking for a friend.
TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2018, 12:44:02 PM »

It was okay before but apparently man-made global warming has taken the fun out of it.

CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2018, 01:34:27 PM »

SEE ANYTHING YOU LIKE BABY?

OOPS - SHOULD BE ON THUNDER'S THREAD. 
Teamboro

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2018, 02:01:16 PM »

I remember when I was younger the  saying was another Ice age now its globe warming  :wanker: :jackanory:
TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2018, 04:02:27 PM »

Worth a watch.

https://youtu.be/Sl9-tY1oZNw

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length