Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 19, 2018, 06:39:35 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: TPs Red Army...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Proud to be an England fan  (Read 401 times)
Nelboro

View Profile
« on: July 12, 2018, 09:54:23 AM »

Could we of beat Croatia yes, should we of beaten Croatia yes, but the lads played for the badge which I have only seen in a couple of tournaments since 1966. They are young still learning & will get better yes we need a playmaker a Gascoigne he will come from the under 20's, 19s it will take time but we have a TEAM now yes tactically Gareth might of been caught out he is still learning so to all you negative bastards on here, you do it with the Boro fuck off & support Scotland & Sunderland me & the vast majority of FOOTBALL fans who actually go the games we are proud to wear of England shirts for the 1st time in quite a while roll on September against Spain we will be at Wembley to give the lads a welcome home, be PROUD of the lads not slag them off
ROBBOROBSON

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2018, 09:56:55 AM »

:like: :like:

COLUMBIA WONT QUALIFY.....ITS THE LUCKY LUCKY MEN AND THE BAPS....CAN YOU NOT GET THAT AROUND YA FAT HEAD  :alf:
Teamboro

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2018, 10:49:15 AM »

Well said  :like:
Ural Quntz
Phew thats better

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2018, 10:52:20 AM »

………...annnndddd breathe.

Excellent use of single full stop

:like:

"football is an art form and I just want to sit next to the prettiest girl in the room" - Capio 2018
Minge

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2018, 12:31:34 PM »

Good to be positive, well done  :like:

We need to be bribing some foreign family who's son has top potential
TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2018, 12:56:06 PM »

have

I fuckin' hate smart-arsed signatures
mingebag

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2018, 05:52:36 PM »

Could we of beat Croatia yes, should we of beaten Croatia yes, but the lads played for the badge which I have only seen in a couple of tournaments since 1966. They are young still learning & will get better yes we need a playmaker a Gascoigne he will come from the under 20's, 19s it will take time but we have a TEAM now yes tactically Gareth might of been caught out he is still learning so to all you negative bastards on here, you do it with the Boro fuck off & support Scotland & Sunderland me & the vast majority of FOOTBALL fans who actually go the games we are proud to wear of England shirts for the 1st time in quite a while roll on September against Spain we will be at Wembley to give the lads a welcome home, be PROUD of the lads not slag them off

Great post   :like:  scored too early was our only fault
Great time to be a footy fan  :mido:

CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2018, 06:02:01 PM »

Southgate did well with what he had.

He and we knew our shortcomings - so picking a settled side and a simple system made a lot of sense.

Few people expected them to do as well as they did.  Previous, more star-studded, teams failed far worse.  It was fun purely because we had no expectations - we were able to just enjoy the ride without any arrogance.

Seeing the younger England teams having recent success (world champs at U20 and U17) at their levels bodes well for the future as more players come through.

:alastair:
Micksgrill

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2018, 06:38:40 PM »

So we're not allowed another opinion other than loving the positive vibes.  Fuck off - england were average at that.  Beat some 2nd rate teaM like columbia and should of tortures Sweden but it's tell same old same old England. ....can never punish teams.  Bottom line is we got sterling as our man in midfield and I felt sorry for the poor lad.....he lost his bottle in attempting to score....he just ain't good enough..but we ain't got anyone better. 
As for under 19s.....forget them....how many of them will play first teM football for premiership teams.....Lucky if it will be 30%.  That's where the prob is.....we should have quotas for English players in the premiership....it may not work but we ain't gonna be any worse
Rediculous

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2018, 06:50:06 PM »

Focusing on the youth is scraping the barrel as is sugar coating the fact that Southgate did wonders out of a bang average set of players in what was an easy run in

The problem for England is all our eggs are in the premiership basket and it's not producing.
Added to this is that English lads just don't travel and play in other leagues unlike players on the continent.

It ultimately means we're stuck with a shrinking talent pool limited to just one league.

I've seen nothing from this that suggests hope for the future
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2018, 06:50:22 PM »

So we're not allowed another opinion other than loving the positive vibes.  Fuck off - england were average at that.  Beat some 2nd rate teaM like columbia and should of tortures Sweden but it's tell same old same old England. ....can never punish teams.  Bottom line is we got sterling as our man in midfield and I felt sorry for the poor lad.....he lost his bottle in attempting to score....he just ain't good enough..but we ain't got anyone better. 
As for under 19s.....forget them....how many of them will play first teM football for premiership teams.....Lucky if it will be 30%.  That's where the prob is.....we should have quotas for English players in the premiership....it may not work but we ain't gonna be any worse

Of course you are allowed to be a negative grumpy cunt.

Please go right ahead.

jc
Screaming Libtards

Phwhaahahahahaha

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2018, 06:54:31 PM »

Not a lot to be proud of really is there .

Never won the Euro's  :unlike:

1 world cup win 52 years ago  

Every one on this board could die of old age before they win a Major Tournie again . Ridsdale could be dead of old age before we go into the next Euro's .

Over Paid Over Hyped average players on the world scene I am afraid.
Bud Wiser

For the few not the many

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2018, 07:06:03 PM »

Spoken like a true, English, jolly good loser, happily accepting second best.

Labour - Proudly taking the piss out of the working class since 1900.
BoroPE

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2018, 07:27:54 PM »

WE did well seeing as we played every game with 10 men.
Micksgrill

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2018, 07:34:05 PM »

Please go right ahead.

jc

And you thought we played well? ??   Fuck me you want to see us when we play bad.  Your fucking blind mate.....if the media tell you that many times they are a great team then eventually you will believe it ....fucking mug
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2018, 07:45:24 PM »

Please go right ahead.

jc

And you thought we played well? ??   Fuck me you want to see us when we play bad.  Your fucking blind mate.....if the media tell you that many times they are a great team then eventually you will believe it ....fucking mug

Nope

I said we exceeded our expectations with a poor squad.
Screaming Libtards

Phwhaahahahahaha

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2018, 08:02:19 PM »

Please go right ahead.

jc

Nope

Exceeded our expectations charles charles

All we did was beat Tunisia Panama and a shit Sweden

One save in a shoot out got us past Columbia

If you really expected that lot above to cause us problems what's there to be proud of  charles

Fucking Tunisia ffs ahahhaa
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2018, 08:20:27 PM »

Please go right ahead.

jc

Nope

If you really expected that lot above to cause us problems what's there to be proud of  charles

You expected us to get to the semi final ?

:pd:

Like fuck you did.
Screaming Libtards

Phwhaahahahahaha

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2018, 08:28:03 PM »

No I thought we should be in the final considering the easy route to it . Alas the mighty Croatia with a population of 4 million were too strong for the three lions.

Stop now your embarrassing yourself  .
CapsLocktheremate

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2018, 08:36:52 PM »

The same Croatia who beat Argentina 3-0, Argentina who scored 3 passed France in a 4-3 defeat, France who are in the final after a narrow win over Belgium, after Belgium beat Brazil in the previous round....

Up the Denmark!
Screaming Libtards

Phwhaahahahahaha

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2018, 08:41:16 PM »

The same Croatia who beat Argentina 3-0, Argentina who scored 3 passed France in a 4-3 defeat, France who are in the final after a narrow win over Belgium, after Belgium beat Brazil in the previous round....

And that's a team to be proud of  :like: From a nation of 4 Million

Tell me again what England did to make yer proud capcock
Micksgrill

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2018, 08:44:01 PM »

Please go right ahead.

jc

Nope

You expected us to get to the semi final ?

:pd:

Like fuck you did.

On that run in and with the big teams going out,   then yes I would expect a team who play in "the best league in the world"  to have got to the semis.  It was an absolute dream run in........and we fucked it up.  We absolutely bottled it 2nd half,   midfield went AWOL,  Kane not in the game and some sloppy defending. So  Clem....we totally blew it and the hype  around the team is OTT.  
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2018, 08:44:07 PM »

Gareth shouldn’t have changed his team against Belgium. They lacked match fitness last night
CapsLocktheremate

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2018, 08:52:19 PM »

They surpassed my expectations, if someone had said to me before the world cup that we would make it to extra time in the semi final and lose a very close game, I wouldn't have believed it.

They showed great character, especially in the penalty shoot out, Southgate has came across really well and shown a lot of passion which we haven't seen from an England manager for quite some time, absolutely great to see.

You can only beat what is in front of you, Argentina, Germany, Brazil, Spain, Portugal all failed against so called lesser teams, people who try and put us down by saying we would have lost against Brazil, or Germany or Spain can fuck off, we could have also beaten any of them, that's what makes football so good.

But you're too thick to understand that Crocket you fucking dipshit, you're probably just raging because too many darkies are playing  :wanker:

Up the Denmark!
Screaming Libtards

Phwhaahahahahaha

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2018, 09:08:13 PM »

They surpassed my expectations, if someone had said to me before the world cup that we would make it to extra time in the semi final and lose a very close game, I wouldn't have believed it.

They showed great character, especially in the penalty shoot out, Southgate has came across really well and shown a lot of passion which we haven't seen from an England manager for quite some time, absolutely great to see.

You can only beat what is in front of you, Argentina, Germany, Brazil, Spain, Portugal all failed against so called lesser teams, people who try and put us down by saying we would have lost against Brazil, or Germany or Spain can fuck off, we could have also beaten any of them, that's what makes football so good.

But you're too thick to understand that Crocket you fucking dipshit, you're probably just raging because too many darkies are playing  :wanker:

You are waffling shite . I wouldn't have believed it either before the world cup . When I seen the group we were in I fully expected to win it not finish second. The threads about feeling proud . If I was Croatian I would be. Never seen many people at work today singing the songs feeling the pride.every fuckers sick as fuck cos they let us down again. 
CapsLocktheremate

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2018, 09:16:19 PM »

You shouldn't feel let down Crocket because they don't go out there to make thick racist wankers proud.

And on paper finishing second in the group was the best thing to do, even you with your limited intelligence must understand that.

Up the Denmark!
Screaming Libtards

Phwhaahahahahaha

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2018, 09:25:17 PM »

You shouldn't feel let down Crocket because they don't go out there to make thick racist wankers proud.

And on paper finishing second in the group was the best thing to do, even you with your limited intelligence must understand that.

Yer mean taking the easy route  charles still failed you stupid cunt  :wanker:

If yer gonna be changing the thread to racists shit like they do on bore me it means your pathetic arguments over and done with.

what a pleb you are 

see ya  :wanker:

CapsLocktheremate

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2018, 10:00:50 PM »

Of course taking the easy route, why would anyone choose a hard route?

To be fair Crocket, looking at the size of your leg, you've never kicked a ball in your life you useless sack of shit.

Up the Denmark!
Screaming Libtards

Phwhaahahahahaha

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2018, 10:43:37 PM »

Of course taking the easy route, why would anyone choose a hard route?

To be fair Crocket, looking at the size of your leg, you've never kicked a ball in your life you useless sack of shit.

sums you up to a Tee , Taking the easy root like you do in life  :wanker: Doing nowt all day but waiting for the next Giro you lefty parasite.

Leave the hard route's to the decent people who keep the country running . You worthless sack of shit  :wanker:
CapsLocktheremate

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2018, 06:57:23 AM »

Work smart not hard, someone should have told you that 20 years ago balloon leg, you might not be so angry if someone had.

Up the Denmark!
Minge

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2018, 07:28:40 AM »

Ali was poor all tournament, so was sterling, so was Kane
That’s our main attacking threat and we still got to the semi final, all 3 right on their game and we’d of had the potential to piss this tournament .
Most teams have 2 maybe 3 players that make them dangerous, we have 4 if you include Lingard at least,
The difference is their players played well , ours didn’t
Johnny Thunder

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2018, 07:57:32 AM »

All this celebration and love in for the team will be seriously short lived. They are being set up for a massive come down in four years.
The expectation on their shoulders will be massive. The press are already salivating over the thought of slaughtering them.
And on top of all that, throw 50 degree temperatures into the mix.

souey
tunstall

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2018, 08:02:58 AM »

once the hype train started after we beat Columbia, that was the beginning of the end

the players buy into it, believe all the shite and hype and then crumble under the spot light

it used to happen all the time with the so-called "golden generation", when they were really a load of fucking crap
Rediculous

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2018, 09:42:38 AM »

once the hype train started after we beat Columbia, that was the beginning of the end

the players buy into it, believe all the shite and hype and then crumble under the spot light

it used to happen all the time with the so-called "golden generation", when they were really a load of fucking crap

Agreed although I wouldn't totally dismiss the golden generation. That was a missed opportunity with the talent available. The problem there was the FA picked the team based on who was in vogue and then told the manager to make it work.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length