Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 18, 2019, 05:40:36 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: TPs Red Army...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: See You Daft Jim CapLock and co  (Read 216 times)
Crocket

View Profile
« on: June 14, 2018, 05:08:11 AM »

Where you come on here writing stuff like this

The man is a fraud, a mess and is rightly locked up where he belongs. DaftJim Yesterday at 08:40:40 PM

The lot of you comming on here thinking you know it all about Robinson.

This is from a Policeman best listen to what he says .Then have a think why Robinson has been treated like he has. You sicken me you fuckers.

Disturbing but no surprise.
 http://youtu.be/LAMcVquIe2o      

« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 05:12:59 AM by Crocket » Logged

Proud Yellow vest  wearing manual working good guy always ready to crush a layabout leftist good for nothing parasite
daftjim

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2018, 05:34:48 AM »

He was sacked for bullshit  charles

And aside from that he has fuck all to do with Tommy Robinson.

Not only is Robinson still a fraud and a mess he's proper fucked if he has dim fucks like you for support 

Hows the van crocket?
Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2018, 05:43:39 AM »

Sacked for bull shit and they went to all them lengths afterwards , Yeah right oh . You toddle off and pull up some lefty rag bull shit to try prove your point you fucking odious cretin . He got to close to the truth and you know it. Same as Robinson has. I am up early for a 6 clock start and here you are within minutes 5.30am coming out fighting  for nonces again. Something seriously not right with you. One day Jimbo Roofie ...one day  

Proud Yellow vest  wearing manual working good guy always ready to crush a layabout leftist good for nothing parasite
daftjim

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2018, 05:52:41 AM »

Are you going out in your van crocket?    :mido:
CapsDave

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2018, 06:52:39 AM »

Are you alright Crocket? I think you might need a time out fella, I can see you going the same way as BF.

Why do you think Tommy Robinson is always hanging about with nonces? Think about it...

:tp3:

Tell you straight how it is now . I am a real nut case you got that right . I am not Liddle who will wait to bump into you after all I do not know who you are do I. I will never find out from this site either. But here's the thing. the police will. And I will put a report in to them.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length