Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 20, 2018, 04:04:38 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: TPs Red Army...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Asians  (Read 531 times)
Ulyanov

View Profile
« on: June 14, 2018, 12:07:15 AM »

Odd that they're described as 'Asians'. Don't see many Chinamen there
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5838589/Oxford-child-sex-gang-jailed-75-YEARS.html
Erimus44

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2018, 12:21:49 AM »

Are Pakistanis not Asians anymore?  :tp2:
Ulyanov

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2018, 12:25:02 AM »

They are, but 'Asians' is a bit generic, when it could clearly be narrowed down quite a lot. It's a bit like saying 'what would you like for breakfast' and getting the answer 'food.'
Skinz

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2018, 12:27:43 AM »

Tip of the iceberg 
Erimus44

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2018, 12:30:48 AM »

Maybe Alladitta Yousaf is from North Africa.  :tp1:
coulbyboro.

The future is unwritten.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2018, 12:58:13 AM »

He doesn't seem Chinese.
Erimus44

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2018, 01:29:00 AM »

He doesn't seem Chinese.

Maybe he's Uyghur  mcl
daftjim

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2018, 05:39:58 AM »

"defence barristers insisted the men were themselves young and 'immature' at the time."

souey

7 1/2 years is fuck all.

Should be a minimum of 15 for all of them.
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2018, 07:21:02 AM »

Using term "Asian" is prejudiced against Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Philippinos, etc.

They are Muslims from Pakistan in general, some from North Africa.

I hope the lefties are proud they've been brushing this shit under the carpet. Had it been highlighted and not crushed by PCism perhaps a lot of girls would not have been fucked by these creatures.
daftjim

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2018, 07:32:13 AM »

I hope the lefties are proud they've been brushing this shit under the carpet. Had it been highlighted and not crushed by PCism perhaps a lot of girls would not have been fucked by these creatures.

AMEN to that.

Don't see to many Senior Council Leaders or Chief Constables getting prosecuted for ignoring it for over a decade.

Many of the Social Workers in charge of these kids must have known it was going on as well and kept quiet.

A national disgrace that it went on unchecked for so long leaving 1000s of kids and young vulnerable women to the clutches of the grooming gangs.

There should be a public inquiry into the whole period. Lessons need to be learned.
Rids

https://flagshop.co.za/700/spain-flags.jpg

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2018, 07:45:12 AM »

AMEN to that.

Don't see to many Senior Council Leaders or Chief Constables getting prosecuted for ignoring it for over a decade.

Many of the Social Workers in charge of these kids must have known it was going on as well and kept quiet.

A national disgrace that it went on unchecked for so long leaving 1000s of kids and young vulnerable women to the clutches of the grooming gangs.

There should be a public inquiry into the whole period. Lessons need to be learned.

:like: :like: :like:
tunstall

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2018, 07:53:14 AM »

:like:

Couldn't agree more

Fucking shocking whats been allowed to happen
Bob End and his Sexy Bitch

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2018, 09:08:10 AM »

AMEN to that.

I agree
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2018, 09:52:23 AM »

:like:

AMEN to that.

Bob End and his Sexy Bitch

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2018, 10:22:02 AM »

I am not sure that this fabled 'lefties' applies, as I believe the coppers were in amongst this lot.
Ulyanov

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2018, 10:30:31 AM »

I am not sure that this fabled 'lefties' applies, as I believe the coppers were in amongst this lot.

Cops aren't extreme right nazi fascists any more Bob. They're too busy being PC PCs these days.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length