Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 24, 2018, 10:19:41 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: TPs Red Army...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Being told  (Read 852 times)
Rids

https://flagshop.co.za/700/spain-flags.jpg

View Profile
« on: June 11, 2018, 09:21:00 AM »

to fuck off from here.

How come a few nutters seem to think they can tell others to 'fuck off', 'fuck of back to' and so on to perfectly normal posters?

Has this become a haven for those with extreme right wing views?  Hijacked by one odd bod who has been banned numerous times for his vile attitude to normal human beings who behave in a civil manner. Backed up by his equally odd apostles, all of doubtful sanity.

No surprise this place is quiet.

Len Inn

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2018, 09:24:10 AM »

Rids, fuck off :lenin: :wanker:

Scourge of ginger gits. You're all very welcome.
Bob End and his Sexy Bitch

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2018, 09:47:55 AM »

Rids, fuck off :lenin: :wanker:

That was funny 

Pack it in.

Rids is right, like 
Gramsci

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2018, 11:21:50 AM »

It's becoming a total waste of time this place. Hardly any craic anymore, just the same old arguments among the same old people generally around Islam or Immigration. What a fucking bore. I honestly don't know why anyone would bother to come on a footy message board and rant about the shite they do on here...what the fuck difference is ranting political shite gonna make in the grand scheme of things....fucking none  :meltdown:

Of course winning the internets makes you a cyber warrior  :wanker:

Len Inn

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2018, 11:23:02 AM »

Fuck off Gramsci :wanker:

Gramsci

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2018, 11:24:09 AM »

why?

I think that about sums up this place with Lenin's 3 line quote  :duh:
Len Inn

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2018, 11:27:42 AM »

why?

I think that about sums up this place with Lenin's 3 line quote  :duh:

Because you're a whiny, sanctimonious SFLD
I Know you yearn for the good old days of the Old Guard echo chamber, but things change, c'est la vie.
If you don't like it, don't come here. Simples (as you SFLDs say when trying to sound right-on)

TheBadGuy

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2018, 11:28:15 AM »

It's becoming a total waste of time this place. Hardly any craic anymore, just the same old arguments among the same old people generally around Islam or Immigration. What a fucking bore. I honestly don't know why anyone would bother to come on a footy message board and rant about the shite they do on here...what the fuck difference is ranting political shite gonna make in the grand scheme of things....fucking none  :meltdown:

It's been like that for years to be fair 
Minge

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2018, 12:13:38 PM »

Dickheads will always be dickheads, you won't stop them posting like they do because it's the only way they know,
The obvious problem with this board is piss poor moderation , it's virtually non existent
Bullet Tooth Tony

The Lads!!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2018, 12:32:03 PM »

Maybe it's because those subjects are at the forefront of the media and that is why people are discussing it. The same as when it's a general election, posters will talk about it, over and over.

MAN UNITED WILL NEVER DIE
Gramsci

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2018, 01:12:19 PM »

Maybe it's because those subjects are at the forefront of the media and that is why people are discussing it. The same as when it's a general election, posters will talk about it, over and over.

Like I said, what difference does the ranting make....fuck all. Pathetic, pointless and Lenin  :wanker:
coulbyboro.

Ave it'.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2018, 02:10:34 PM »

Like I said, what difference does the ranting make....fuck all. Pathetic, pointless and Lenin  :wanker:
You can say that about everything,  nothing wrong with a winge/ expressing your disgust if that's how you feel.Why  are  certain subjects taboo to some people.
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2018, 03:41:17 PM »

Too be fair it's not many boards where the owner gets told to fuck off to another board monkey
Bob End and his Sexy Bitch

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2018, 03:44:37 PM »

Too be fair it's not many boards where the owner gets told to fuck off to another board monkey

charles
coulbyboro.

Ave it'.

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2018, 03:47:12 PM »

Has he gone yet. :homer:
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2018, 03:57:53 PM »

You need to ask Mick, he banned him charles
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2018, 03:59:39 PM »

tunstall

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2018, 04:15:33 PM »

jc

:basil:
Steve Göldby
Mountain King

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2018, 04:31:10 PM »

Fucking wish I could - sick of you lot  monkey
CapsLocktheremate

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2018, 04:57:19 PM »

Some people, naming no names, just post the same political shit over and over again, surely there's message boards out there for that? EDL forum perhaps?

I don't even mind that people have whatever beliefs, it's just when they blatantly try and push it, every thread they start clearly has an agenda, I see it the same as religious people trying to force religion on people, mix it up a bit eh.

Up the Denmark!
coulbyboro.

Ave it'.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2018, 05:10:44 PM »

Fucking wish I could - sick of you lot  monkey
You've created a monster.  :basil:
Gramsci

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2018, 01:43:09 PM »

Some people, naming no names, just post the same political shit over and over again, surely there's message boards out there for that? EDL forum perhaps?

I don't even mind that people have whatever beliefs, it's just when they blatantly try and push it, every thread they start clearly has an agenda, I see it the same as religious people trying to force religion on people, mix it up a bit eh.

:like: :like:
ROBBOROBSON

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2018, 10:38:00 AM »

Give it time lad world cup starts tomorrow :bc:
Len Inn

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2018, 01:50:46 PM »

You must mean Towz and Squarewheelbike.
Yeah, right pair of wankers :wanker:

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length