Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 24, 2018, 10:20:13 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: TPs Red Army...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Footballers on Youtube  (Read 237 times)
Bullet Tooth Tony

The Lads!!

View Profile
« on: June 10, 2018, 10:01:40 AM »

I never watch clips of players linked with a club from YouTube because let's be honest here, any one of us could look like a superstar with the right editing.

Mick bangs on about Traore being as good as Messi and Ronaldo because the clips of him doing some good stuff look fantastic when put together.

Dixie is another who buys in to this "youtube" superstar. He goes on about fekir,  who no fucker has heard of, being a top top player and the old "I know you shouldn't get carries away with clips on YouTube but this lad is......."

Turn the app off, eric djemba djemba, Kleberson and Ryan Babel look world beaters with editing.

MAN UNITED WILL NEVER DIE
Johnny Thunder

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2018, 10:07:42 AM »

Alves.

souey
White_Tyson

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2018, 10:15:36 AM »

Ive been watching that Frank on YouTube. The new man utd star. He looks half decent.
Bullet Tooth Tony

The Lads!!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2018, 11:07:11 AM »

Alves.

souey

Lee Dong Gook

MAN UNITED WILL NEVER DIE
Minge

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2018, 11:16:17 AM »

Check out our Marty braithwaite , he looks like a 80 million superstar
ROBBOROBSON

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2018, 02:24:18 AM »

I never watch clips of players linked with a club from YouTube because let's be honest here, any one of us could look like a superstar with the right editing.

Mick bangs on about Traore being as good as Messi and Ronaldo because the clips of him doing some good stuff look fantastic when put together.

Dixie is another who buys in to this "youtube" superstar. He goes on about fekir,  who no fucker has heard of, being a top top player and the old "I know you shouldn't get carries away with clips on YouTube but this lad is......."

Turn the app off, eric djemba djemba, Kleberson and Ryan Babel look world beaters with editing.

souey souey
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2018, 06:12:08 AM »

Good point, even De Penis looks decent  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyWb3aA09os
Jake Andrews

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2018, 01:59:46 PM »

Good point, even De Penis looks decent  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyWb3aA09os

Fuck sake.

rava    :meltdown:    :meltdown:
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length