Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 21, 2018, 10:40:41 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: TPs Red Army...

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Tommy Robinson march live (09/06/2018)  (Read 2342 times)
Crocket

Vlad All Over

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: June 09, 2018, 11:36:17 PM »

monkey got any more pics
Len Inn

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 09, 2018, 11:37:02 PM »

What a fantastic meeting of minds this is. Really impressive.  :alf:

Registered 2015, 52 posts.
Quiet today on Boreme is it?

Scourge of ginger gits. You're all very welcome.
Bob End and his Sexy Bitch

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 09, 2018, 11:37:38 PM »

Was Tommy there? Was he fuck. He's in prison for breaking English law  charles
Bob End and his Sexy Bitch

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 09, 2018, 11:39:15 PM »

Not allowed to post unless you post often. It's the rules. Fucking love Leo, me.  charles :wanker:
monkeyman

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 09, 2018, 11:41:28 PM »

FUCKING KNOBHEAD :wanker:
Len Inn

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 09, 2018, 11:42:08 PM »

Not allowed to post unless you post often. It's the rules. Fucking love Leo, me.  charles :wanker:

No Bellers, he's allowed to post. And I'm allowed to point out what a wanker he is.

Len Inn

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 09, 2018, 11:43:20 PM »

Speaking of being in prison, Bob, did they ever catch that diverse enricher in Paris?

Crocket

Vlad All Over

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: June 09, 2018, 11:43:30 PM »

Lenin this is a good guy  :like:

Seen him in action , Destroyed Rubber Dave and Ginge with in half hour of logging in.  charles

deffo not from bore me.
dropthebomb

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 09, 2018, 11:46:48 PM »

monkey got any more pics

38red

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 09, 2018, 11:49:21 PM »

The problem with people like Tommy Robinson and Mick !986 is that they refuse to integrate into our society.
Len Inn

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: June 09, 2018, 11:50:25 PM »

The problem with people like Tommy Robinson and Mick !986 is that they refuse to integrate into our society.

The problem with you is that you are a thick cunt

Crocket

Vlad All Over

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: June 09, 2018, 11:51:39 PM »

:nige: :redcard: :basil:
Steve Göldby
Mountain King

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: June 09, 2018, 11:53:51 PM »

Just don't use the P word Mick. You know what a surveillance society we live in, that's one of those new taboo words that probably sets off alarm bells in Cheltenham. It probably really could get him into trouble.

Ok  :like:

That’s all Goldby needed to say. I have no intention of getting him into trouble; I really don’t want that.

Oh fuck me - the farthing has finally dropped. Halle - bastard - lujah!  It's a miracle!

I did say that, several times. Why does something so straightforward have to be so fucking difficult!
Len Inn

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 09, 2018, 11:54:52 PM »

and this (buried deep  so you have to search for it) is all you get from the Beeb
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-44427518

Crocket

Vlad All Over

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: June 09, 2018, 11:55:32 PM »

where as your rectum has been well culturally enriched so you squeeze right in  don't yer
monkeyman

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 10, 2018, 12:03:11 AM »

The problem with you is that you are a thick cunt

Mick1986

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 10, 2018, 12:15:17 AM »

Just don't use the P word Mick. You know what a surveillance society we live in, that's one of those new taboo words that probably sets off alarm bells in Cheltenham. It probably really could get him into trouble.

Ok  :like:

That’s all Goldby needed to say. I have no intention of getting him into trouble; I really don’t want that.

Oh fuck me - the farthing has finally dropped. Halle - bastard - lujah!  It's a miracle!

I did say that, several times. Why does something so straightforward have to be so fucking difficult!

No you didn’t say that, you lectured me and questioned my morality.

All you had to say is that you were trying to avoid the attention of the government/NWO/SJW’s or whoever.

Spare me the lecture next time.
38red

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 10, 2018, 12:19:28 AM »

Len inn, crocket, Monkeyman; The problem with you and the board in general is that many of you are racists. You are too thick to realise how offensive this is to integrated members of our society.
Mick1986

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 10, 2018, 12:21:25 AM »

Len inn, crocket, Monkeyman; The problem with you and the board in general is that many of you are racists. You are too thick to realise how offensive this is to integrated members of our society.

Idiots like you will be easy meat for ‘the enemy’ when the civil war breaks out.
monkeyman

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 10, 2018, 12:28:51 AM »

YOU ARE ONE THICK CUNT OPEN YOUR EYES :wanker:
38red

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 10, 2018, 01:07:11 AM »

I realise you self identify as monkeyman but have you ever considered learning punctuation?
Len Inn

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 10, 2018, 01:11:23 AM »

I realise you self identify as monkeyman but have you ever considered learning punctuation?

"Len inn, crocket, Monkeyman; The problem with you..."

I should just like to point out Mr English teacher 38red, that you should not capitalise the first letter of the first word after a semi-colon.
You're welcome. jc

38red

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 10, 2018, 01:41:02 AM »

touche
Len Inn

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 10, 2018, 01:55:52 AM »

touche

Shirley you mean 'touché'? mcl

38red

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 10, 2018, 02:19:42 AM »

I do indeed!
Len Inn

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: June 10, 2018, 02:21:15 AM »

Well learn some punctuation, man. I can't go on correcting your appalling English forever, you know! rava

El Chapo

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 10, 2018, 02:37:38 AM »

I should be Chinese with the IQ 105 or over  :like:

Think yours was 10.5

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
Steve Göldby
Mountain King

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: June 10, 2018, 03:09:41 AM »

All you had to say is that you were trying to avoid the attention of the government/NWO/SJW’s or whoever.

It's there, on this thread, in black and white. Lenin understood it immediately so why can't you? It's either insane stupidity or blinding arrogance on your part.

I'm actually not trying to avoid the attention of those organisations you mention. I'm trying to avoid people using this Message Board as a vehicle for blatant racism and extremism and I'm going to get heavy on it now because I'm dealing with a bunch of fucking knuckle draggers who think it is acceptable to use words and expressions that were outlawed years ago. 

Unbelievable. Not acceptable. 
Parliament Road Gent

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 10, 2018, 05:07:31 AM »

:tp1:
RushRushOnTheYeo

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 10, 2018, 07:37:35 AM »

It's there, on this thread, in black and white. Lenin understood it immediately so why can't you? It's either insane stupidity or blinding arrogance on your part.

I'm actually not trying to avoid the attention of those organisations you mention. I'm trying to avoid people using this Message Board as a vehicle for blatant racism and extremism and I'm going to get heavy on it now because I'm dealing with a bunch of fucking knuckle draggers who think it is acceptable to use words and expressions that were outlawed years ago. 

Welcome to FMTTM-Lite everybody.

:alf:
Mick1986

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 10, 2018, 09:20:08 AM »

It is not there in black and white! Where does it say that you want to avoid certain people’s attention? That is what Lenin assumed (and wrote) and I therefore took to be the reason for you not wanting certain words to be used.

In your 2nd paragraph, you deny wanting to avoid the attention of certain people. That is what Lenin ‘understood’ that you were trying to do.

Who outlawed certain words by the way? Some fifth columnist politicians?

Given the current climate and the disgusting behaviour of some ‘people’, I think my description of them is more than warranted. They’ve earned it. Yet I get lectured like a naughty school kid for using a naughty word.

Just be honest, what’s up with you? If you’re not worried about attracting the attention of the thought police then has someone has either got to you or are you now a SFLD?
Mick1986

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 10, 2018, 09:24:15 AM »

It would seem so.
daftjim

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 10, 2018, 09:32:30 AM »

I’m a racist

And a fucking thick one at that. 

"My IQ is well over 105"   rava

Is that something to be proud of?

Len Inn

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 10, 2018, 09:34:03 AM »

I’m a racist

And a fucking thick one at that. 

"My IQ is well over 105"   rava

Is that something to be proud of?

Sadly thick jim, you'll never know :alf:

daftjim

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 10, 2018, 09:41:32 AM »

Yet I get lectured like a naughty school kid

Absolutely spot on, at least you recognise how you're behaving.  :like:

Come on Mick. Stand up for yourself.
Use the P word again. Stand by your right to free speech.
That's what you say it's all about?
Where are your balls?

#beliketommy  charles

daftjim

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 10, 2018, 10:00:54 AM »

Just to get this straight Mick (coz i don't have an IQ of 105  :nige:)

Are you stating that the darker your skin the more likely you are to commit rape and murder people?
Len Inn

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 10, 2018, 10:12:05 AM »

"coz I don't have an IQ of 105"

You can say that again. Closer to 75, I'd imagine rava rava

El Chapo

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 10, 2018, 10:16:22 AM »

mick

Steve Göldby
Mountain King

View Profile WWW
« Reply #88 on: June 10, 2018, 02:20:54 PM »

Look at you - bleating like a little crybaby bitch because you unbelievably need to be told where the lines and boundaries are. You should be ashamed of yourself.
RushRushOnTheYeo

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 10, 2018, 02:46:25 PM »

Ha ha fuck off you big stupid long haired cunt. Very touchy lately.  Had a big warning off someone have we?

cry cry cry
CapsLocktheremate

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: June 10, 2018, 02:59:24 PM »

Great minds think alike  :like:

:nige:

:tp3:

Up the Denmark!
Steve Göldby
Mountain King

View Profile WWW
« Reply #91 on: June 10, 2018, 03:07:46 PM »

Ha ha fuck off you big stupid long haired cunt. Very touchy lately.  Had a big warning off someone have we?

cry cry cry

You can trot out that tired old 'someone got to you' line as long as you want because you're only making yourself look stupid by using it. Can't you come up with anything better? Have you got no imagination?

Actually, no, I wouldn't expect someone who thinks it is still acceptable to use blatantly racist terminology to say anything that would disprove their stupidity and ignorance.

Certain words have never been allowed on here, so stop bleating about it, man up, stop being a crybaby and get on with it. Or you could always fuck off if you prefer. Nobody's stopping you.
Steve Göldby
Mountain King

View Profile WWW
« Reply #92 on: June 10, 2018, 03:12:31 PM »

It is not there in black and white! Where does it say that you want to avoid certain people’s attention? That is what Lenin assumed (and wrote) and I therefore took to be the reason for you not wanting certain words to be used.

In your 2nd paragraph, you deny wanting to avoid the attention of certain people. That is what Lenin ‘understood’ that you were trying to do.

Given the current climate and the disgusting behaviour of some ‘people’, I think my description of them is more than warranted. They’ve earned it. Yet I get lectured like a naughty school kid for using a naughty word.

Just be honest, what’s up with you? If you’re not worried about attracting the attention of the thought police then has someone has either got to you or are you now a SFLD?

I'm still undecided but I think I'm edging with blinding arrogance, but only because I don't think you can possibly be stupid enough to not understand that using certain words will get you booted off here, same as they would on any Message Board actually.

This is not new - it's always been that way, even when this Board was at it's most extreme. 
Mick1986

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 10, 2018, 03:31:30 PM »

I'm still undecided but I think I'm edging with blinding arrogance, but only because I don't think you can possibly be stupid enough to not understand that using certain words will get you booted off here, same as they would on any Message Board actually.

This is not new - it's always been that way, even when this Board was at it's most extreme. 

I’ve used certain terminology lots of times in the past and it was directed at certain ‘types’ that had earned those adjectives.

I’m edging to towards ‘got at’ in your case. You’ve lost your nerve as a result and are trying to disguise all of that in your virtue signalling.

You’re supposedly morally superior because you refrain from certain words and now berate others who do, throwing the racist term around liberally. That is the lefty liberal looney (LLL) MO. Are you one of ‘them’ now?

By the way, there are message boards that do allow free speech now, which have been created in response to the ridiculous censorship imposed by the likes of Facistbook and Twatter.
El Chapo

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 10, 2018, 03:33:48 PM »

Why don’t you fuck off to one of them then? So you can be amongst like minded posters

Racist loon

coulbyboro.

Ave it'.

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 10, 2018, 03:37:29 PM »

Steve has the lightest of administration on here,give the 70's  throw back  a bit of respect.  
(Should have kept the i  love Allah thingy though.  :chrisk:)
« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 03:40:29 PM by coulbyboro. » Logged
CapsLocktheremate

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 10, 2018, 03:38:47 PM »

I’ve used certain terminology lots of times in the past and it was directed at certain ‘types’ that had earned those adjectives.

I’m edging to towards ‘got at’ in your case. You’ve lost your nerve as a result and are trying to disguise all of that in your virtue signalling.

You’re supposedly morally superior because you refrain from certain words and now berate others who do, throwing the racist term around liberally. That is the lefty liberal looney (LLL) MO. Are you one of ‘them’ now?

By the way, there are message boards that do allow free speech now, which have been created in response to the ridiculous censorship imposed by the likes of Facistbook and Twatter.

It didn't take much for you to be got at to be fair Mick, a little word from Steve and you are now censoring yourself.

Fucking turncoat.

Up the Denmark!
Crocket

Vlad All Over

View Profile WWW
« Reply #97 on: June 10, 2018, 03:42:08 PM »

Why don’t you fuck off to one of them then? So you can be amongst like minded posters

Racist loon

Are you on a 1.5 mega byte data plan or what gymslip  :matty:

You appear out your rock , post , then log out and back under the rock  charles

One of them enrichment lodgers  not been paying the rent  ?
El Chapo

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 10, 2018, 03:47:04 PM »

You can fuck off with your 10.5 IQ and all, Brick  monkey

Crocket

Vlad All Over

View Profile WWW
« Reply #99 on: June 10, 2018, 03:47:37 PM »

charles  Tonne Thread  :mido:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
Print