Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 18, 2018, 09:05:04 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: TPs Red Army...

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Tommy Robinson march live (09/06/2018)  (Read 3367 times)
Mick1986

View Profile
« on: June 09, 2018, 02:48:07 PM »

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1BRKjezzbpVxw?t=4m29s
T_Bone

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2018, 03:16:35 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/graham.moore.1023/videos/10157577457664691/

Tommy Robinson's only crime was his loyalty.
Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2018, 03:30:59 PM »

Good people standing up for kids against paedophiles. Need all the ones routing out of the establishment then we might make a start of getting rid of these dirty bastards forever. This country needs a new political party, for the decent people, Labour/Cons and all the other cunts have took the piss long enough.   
El Chapo

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2018, 03:37:04 PM »

Scruffy cunts

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2018, 03:39:40 PM »

Scruffy cunts

sex case sympathiser      :wanker:
Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2018, 03:42:50 PM »

:matty: kind of protest march ... kissing the kids type  lost :wanker:

Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2018, 03:47:14 PM »

LIBTARDS VIEW AND REAL WORLD VIEW ON ONE STREET

LEON TROTSKY

I got an ice pick.....that made my ears burn.....

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2018, 04:08:26 PM »

IT'S KICKING OFF NOW BIG STYLE  :mido:
Mick1986

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2018, 05:23:13 PM »

https://youtu.be/yS0z_msEm-0
Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2018, 06:09:24 PM »

IT'S KICKING OFF NOW BIG STYLE  :mido:

Yep it is :       http://twitter.com/KhanUR1983/status/1005487155576299520   

More  on this Chanel

http://twitter.com/VervimaMedia        

« Last Edit: June 09, 2018, 06:21:09 PM by Crocket » Logged
Itchy_ring

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2018, 06:38:28 PM »

Scruffy fuckers, stick them in black and they would look like a bunch of crusty antifa police and property hating scum.

Guess they don't get the irony of complaining about Muslims not respecting the law  :wanker:
LEON TROTSKY

I got an ice pick.....that made my ears burn.....

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2018, 06:39:39 PM »

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/971931/tommy-robinson-march-london-rally-police

KILL KILL  mcl

KILL THE BILL  :alf:

:meltdown:
T_Bone

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2018, 07:09:02 PM »

Gerrin to the scruffy bastards!! 

Tommy Robinson's only crime was his loyalty.
Steve Göldby
Mountain King

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2018, 07:47:01 PM »

Blatant racism., or whatever you want to call it, will not be tolerated at all. Last warning - no more!
Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2018, 07:51:52 PM »

:pd:   
Parliament Road Gent

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2018, 07:56:17 PM »

:tp1:
Steve Göldby
Mountain King

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2018, 07:58:27 PM »

Not you - just deleted about five posts off this thread. Next time the whole lot goes because I really cannot be arsed and do not have the time.

I'm really sick of stupid fucking people who still persist in this. They want to stick it to the lefties but then go and give them a boatload of ammunition by shouting out blatantly racist words and phrases. How fucking utterly stupid, moronic and ignorant can some people possibly be?  

jack inoff

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2018, 07:59:11 PM »

no worries thanks for the heads up  :like:
Parliament Road Gent

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2018, 08:00:15 PM »

Not you - just deleted about five posts off this thread. Next time the whole lot goes because I really cannot be arsed and do not have the time.

I'm really sick of stupid fucking people who still persist in this. They want to stick it to the lefties but then go and give them a boatload of ammunition by shouting out blatantly racist words and phrases. How fucking utterly stupid, moronic and ignorant can some people possibly be?  

:like:
Hairy Mouse

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2018, 08:02:00 PM »

Good people standing up for kids against paedophiles. Need all the ones routing out of the establishment then we might make a start of getting rid of these dirty bastards forever. This country needs a new political party, for the decent people, Labour/Cons and all the other cunts have took the piss long enough.   

Yeah, standing up for kids against peados is their motivation. Not just hating "pakis"  :jackanory:
El Chapo

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2018, 08:06:09 PM »

Do you always need a “heads up” not to be a racist moron?

Mick1986

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2018, 08:11:15 PM »

Or far too close to the truth, Steve.  

The government/NWO/Illuminati/EU whoever would be proud of your new stance on restricting free speech.

https://saveyourinternet.eu/
Parliament Road Gent

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2018, 08:17:51 PM »

Do you always need a “heads up” not to be a racist moron?

no I just need a cunt of a lefty like you to square up to in reality. fancy it. I can make it happen if you like. bring your mates if you like?

Rubbermoy and Monster of Beer will take up that offer  :tp1:
Steve Göldby
Mountain King

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2018, 08:21:01 PM »

The government/NWO/Illuminati/EU whoever would be proud of your new stance on restricting free speech.

Since when was blatant abuse and outright hatred part of free speech?

You'd get your point across much better and it would be far more effective if you did it in a civilised manner without resorting to racist name calling.
Mick1986

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2018, 08:28:27 PM »

You'd get your point across much better and it would be far more effective if you did it in a civilised manner without resorting to racist name calling.

Am I on comeonboro or FMTTM?

If people don’t like the truth, they can always fuck off to FMTTM.

I am ordinarily civilised, Steve, but the descriptive words I’ve used for the animals we’ve got living amongst are quite apt.

Very soon, Steve, you might find yourself fighting them in the forthcoming civil war. I wonder if you had a civilised word with them, they’d spare your life?
Parliament Road Gent

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2018, 08:32:01 PM »

I am ordinarily civilised, Steve, but the descriptive words I’ve used for the animals we’ve got living amongst are quite apt.

Very soon, Steve, you might find yourself fighting them in the forthcoming civil war. I wonder if you had a civilised word with them, they’d spare your life?

Do you leave the house?  lost
duckyfuzz

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2018, 08:32:51 PM »

I do think you,and others, are correct to highlight what these peodo fuckwits are up to but you are coming across as a mentalist.

Civil war!!!!! Get a grip man.  
Mick1986

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2018, 08:39:55 PM »

I do think you,and others, are correct to highlight what these peodo fuckwits are up to but you are coming across as a mentalist.

Civil war!!!!! Get a grip man.  

No, you get a grip!

Can you not sense the tension rising in this country and the increasing resentment for Islam and the disgusting acts their followers indulge in? The fifth columnist government are aiding and abetting them, so how else would this terrible mess be resolved?
duckyfuzz

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2018, 08:42:32 PM »

You’ll be banging on about waspycopters and shouting HARHARHAR next.

Tinfoil hat for you.

Mick1986

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2018, 08:47:54 PM »

You’ll be banging on about waspycopters and shouting HARHARHAR next.

Tinfoil hat for you.

Or, maybe not.

You keep your head in the sand if you don’t want to face the reality of the problem in this country.

No doubt you believe Enoch Powell needed a tinfoil hat too?

https://youtu.be/sXatIbuW9Hw
« Last Edit: June 09, 2018, 08:58:20 PM by Mick1986 » Logged
Steve Göldby
Mountain King

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2018, 08:58:45 PM »

First of all, if anyone's going to be told to fuck off from here, it comes from me, not anyone else.

Secondly, who was it who warned about this country "sleepwalking into Islamification" around ten years ago on here and took the inevitable ridicule and shit that went with that territory? Yes, that would be me and my opinion has not changed so I actually agree with you to an extent about this matter but that does not mean I will accept blatant racism on here, so you can argue all you want about it but you're simply going to have to stop, end of.  

You won't find many other message boards who allow free speech like we do but on here, abuse and racism is not included in free speech.

If you don't like that Mick, you can always fuck off to FMTTM.

El Chapo

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2018, 09:04:48 PM »

COB is just too left wing for some people  monkey

Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2018, 09:13:54 PM »

Ow Kitchen  :matty:

You got your tickets to the up upcoming  jezza fest concert? bests get some practice in .

http://twitter.com/PFencesMusic/status/1005399772071649281

Mick1986

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2018, 09:31:00 PM »

First of all, if anyone's going to be told to fuck off from here, it comes from me, not anyone else.

Secondly, who was it who warned about this country "sleepwalking into Islamification" around ten years ago on here and took the inevitable ridicule and shit that went with that territory? Yes, that would be me and my opinion has not changed so I actually agree with you to an extent about this matter but that does not mean I will accept blatant racism on here, so you can argue all you want about it but you're simply going to have to stop, end of.  

You won't find many other message boards who allow free speech like we do but on here, abuse and racism is not included in free speech.

If you don't like that Mick, you can always fuck off to FMTTM.

Has someone got to you or have you just lost your nerve?

Everything I’ve said is true and not too different to comments I’ve made before. If that’s too much for this board, why not just shut it down or amalgamate with FMTTM?

Why on earth would I go to FMTTM? They are complete wankers!

By the way, Islam is a religion (a political ideology disguised as a religion actually) and not a race, so criticism of it is not racist.
Steve Göldby
Mountain King

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2018, 09:43:56 PM »

By the way, Islam is a religion (a political ideology disguised as a religion actually) and not a race, so criticism of it is not racist.

It's not your criticism of Islam that bothers me - it's the blatant abuse and using of the p word in a most disgusting manner.  

Pakistani is a race and not a religion so you're just talking utter bollocks really and trying to patronise me in the process.

I suggest you leave this before you say something else that is equally as retarded.  
« Last Edit: June 09, 2018, 09:45:32 PM by Steve Göldby » Logged
Mick1986

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2018, 09:52:15 PM »

It's not your criticism of Islam that bothers me - it's the blatant abuse and using of the p word in a most disgusting manner.  

Pakistani is a race and not a religion so you're just talking utter bollocks really and trying to patronise me in the process.

I suggest you leave this before you say something else that is equally as retarded.  

Honestly, I’m not trying to patronise you.

You can’t say that people of a certain heritage haven’t asked for criticism given their behaviour.

How can you say I’ve wrote something in a ‘most disgusting manner’ when you consider what these people have done? When you look at it from that perspective, what I’ve wrote is nothing in comparison!
Steve Göldby
Mountain King

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2018, 09:55:23 PM »

You can’t say that people of a certain heritage haven’t asked for criticism given their behaviour.

How can you say I’ve wrote something in a ‘most disgusting manner’ when you consider what these people have done? When you look at it from that perspective, what I’ve wrote is nothing in comparison!

You just don't get it at all Mick, and that's a big shame. You're just not understanding what I am saying at all...
Mick1986

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2018, 10:05:01 PM »

You just don't get it at all Mick, and that's a big shame. You're just not understanding what I am saying at all...

What are you trying to tell me, Steve? I’m a racist? You wouldn’t be the first to say that to me on here. That I’m wrong? Well, why am I?

You may disagree with me and of course that’s your right, but I believe I am right. Convince me otherwise.
Steve Göldby
Mountain King

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2018, 10:09:28 PM »

What are you trying to tell me, Steve? I’m a racist? You wouldn’t be the first to say that to me on here. That I’m wrong? Well, why am I?

You may disagree with me and of course that’s your right, but I believe I am right. Convince me otherwise.

What I am trying to tell you is that you do not use the p word or the n word on this Message Board and I shouldn't have to tell you at all because it's very basic common sense and it's been made clear time and again and I am fast coming to the conclusion that those who persist are just completely and utterly stupid.

Is it really that hard to comprehend the concept that you just don't use certain words or expressions? Get a fucking grip Mick!
Mick1986

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2018, 10:34:04 PM »

What I am trying to tell you is that you do not use the p word or the n word on this Message Board and I shouldn't have to tell you at all because it's very basic common sense and it's been made clear time and again and I am fast coming to the conclusion that those who persist are just completely and utterly stupid.

Is it really that hard to comprehend the concept that you just don't use certain words or expressions? Get a fucking grip Mick!

It’s not hard to comprehend that you’ve either lost your nerve or someone has got to you.

Get some fucking balls Steve!
Steve Göldby
Mountain King

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2018, 10:41:09 PM »

Hurling racial abuse about, or allowing it, is not having balls.

I'm not going to spend any more time having a discussion with someone who thinks it is acceptable to use racist expressions. You know what will happen if you do it again.

Hugely disappointed with your appalling attitude and the fact you seem incapable of seeing sense!

End of chat.
Mick1986

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 09, 2018, 11:02:21 PM »

Hurling racial abuse about, or allowing it, is not having balls.

I'm not going to spend any more time having a discussion with someone who thinks it is acceptable to use racist expressions. You know what will happen if you do it again.

Hugely disappointed with your appalling attitude and the fact you seem incapable of seeing sense!

End of chat.

‘Hugely disappointed with your (my) appalling attitude..’. You sound like a schoolteacher.

Ok, end the chat but we both know that you’ve either lost your nerve or been gotten to.
Mick1986

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 09, 2018, 11:11:33 PM »

Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 09, 2018, 11:13:37 PM »

I should be Chinese with the IQ 105 or over  :like:
Lenin

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 09, 2018, 11:21:18 PM »

Just don't use the P word Mick. You know what a surveillance society we live in, that's one of those new taboo words that probably sets off alarm bells in Cheltenham. It probably really could get him into trouble.
Just call 'em filthy Muzzies like I do :like:
Mick1986

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 09, 2018, 11:21:33 PM »

I should be Chinese with the IQ 105 or over  :like:

You know, I don’t have a problem with the Chinese or most other nationalities. There is a correlation with certain people who follow a certain religion (and I don’t mean Buddhism) that I do have a problem with.

My IQ is well over 105 too, despite Goldby trying to imply otherwise.
rizla

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 09, 2018, 11:26:14 PM »

Mick1986

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 09, 2018, 11:27:59 PM »

Just don't use the P word Mick. You know what a surveillance society we live in, that's one of those new taboo words that probably sets off alarm bells in Cheltenham. It probably really could get him into trouble.
Just call 'em filthy Muzzies like I do :like:

Ok  :like:

That’s all Goldby needed to say. I have no intention of getting him into trouble; I really don’t want that.
Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 09, 2018, 11:28:58 PM »

Great minds think alike  :like:

I think the crack going on above is this though. Certain words will attract some libtard and his screen grabber who will send it off to the hate crime squad , sure enough the law will come knocking so I think steve is saying save your self a visit from them . I could defend all the stuff I put on but in court I would struggle if they showed I was using that word all the time. Not worth all the hassle fella.
dropthebomb

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 09, 2018, 11:33:09 PM »

What a fantastic meeting of minds this is. Really impressive.  :alf:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length