Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 01, 2020, 07:26:25 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: UNBEATEN SINCE FEBRUARY..

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: TOMMY ROBINSON.....  (Read 13359 times)
LEON TROTSKY

I GOT AN ICE PICK... THAT MADE MY EARS BURN...

View Profile
« on: May 25, 2018, 03:19:12 PM »

JUST BEEN SENTANCED TO 13 MONTHS AT LEEDS CROWN COURT  rava

THIS COUNTRY IS WELL AND TRUELY FUCKED  souey

:unlike: :redcard: :unlike:

NO MORE HEROES ANYMORE......
Bob End and his Sexy Bitch

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2018, 03:23:27 PM »

What has The English Ghandi done now?
Steve Göldby
Mountain King

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2018, 03:26:24 PM »

Nothing in the news about this - says he was arrested for filming outside grooming trial. 
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2018, 03:32:41 PM »

He should have stayed on Blackadder.

:tp2:

Official COB Prediction League Winner 2017/18/19
Official CLEM vs THUNDER Winner 2016/17/18/19/20/INFINITY
COB 2020 Battlenips: PEOPLE'S Champion
LEON TROTSKY

I GOT AN ICE PICK... THAT MADE MY EARS BURN...

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2018, 03:37:09 PM »

Nothing in the news about this - says he was arrested for filming outside grooming trial. 

THINK IT'S THE FACT HE IS ALREADY ON A SUSPENDED SENTANCE...NOT SEEN OUT MESELF IN THE NEWS....BUT A GOOD MATE OF HIS TEXT ME ABOUT 30 MINS AGO  :like:

NO MORE HEROES ANYMORE......
tunstall

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2018, 03:41:57 PM »

its not really though is it?

:pd:
Jethro Tull
We need to win football matches

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2018, 03:47:44 PM »

its not really though is it?

:pd:
It's well on the way to being fucked.

All about fine margins.We are what we are.It is what it is.
tunstall

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2018, 03:55:00 PM »

Because some bellend has been sent down?
thebannedone
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2018, 04:00:51 PM »

Watched the video this morning. He was fiming a Facebook Live video from outside Leeds Court waiting for the verdicts handed to 10 suspected child rapists. He was stood there asking them what they were in court for as each of them arrived and was met with loads of abuse. A lady that was outside the court watching it all but not involved with either Robinson or the suspected paedos was threatened with death by the large group of muslim men.

Tommy Robinson did nothing. He never said anything wrong on the video and always used the word alleged and stressed that of course it was "innocent until proven guilty".

Some of the remarks he got from the muslims as they entered court were "go and fuck you mothers pussy" "Your mothers a white bitch" and "your wife is a prostitue". He was also pushed by one of the muslims. Despite all this he did nothing in retaliation and was merely reporting the events as not one member of the mainstream media had decided to attend.

Shortly after the last of the accused muslim men went inside the courtroom, police went over and arrested him for breach of the peace and put him in the back of a police van.

Sooooooooooooo..........lets get the facts out here then. A group of 10 muslim men (theres another 19 still to be sentenced) are accused of grooming, assaulting, raping, drugging, abducting and threatening to kill young (some underage) white girls. The mainstream media brush it under the carpet and don't send anyone to report it. Tommy Robinson goes down and reports on it live on facebook and is subsequently abused and threatened and physically shoved by one muslim bloke. A white lady watching it all going on is then threatened with death and cut throat gestures are made to her by the muslims there and the police just stand by and do nothing BUT then decide to arrest Tommy Robinson for breach of the peace, throw him in the back of a police van and he ends up getting 13 months.

This is the country we live in. It's fucked.

:wanker:
thebannedone
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2018, 04:09:16 PM »

THINK IT'S THE FACT HE IS ALREADY ON A SUSPENDED SENTANCE...NOT SEEN OUT MESELF IN THE NEWS....BUT A GOOD MATE OF HIS TEXT ME ABOUT 30 MINS AGO  :like:

He talks on the video about how he needs to keep everything above board because he is on a suspended sentence but I am sure he said he would only go down for 3 months. Might be wrong. Either way its a fuckin disgrace. The government, the authoritiies, the press and the police are fuckin petrified that the public find out what has been going on with these muslim sex gangs.

:unlike:
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2018, 04:12:17 PM »

What was he on a suspended sentence for?

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2018, 04:13:33 PM »

Being too lovely.

Official COB Prediction League Winner 2017/18/19
Official CLEM vs THUNDER Winner 2016/17/18/19/20/INFINITY
COB 2020 Battlenips: PEOPLE'S Champion
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2018, 04:15:42 PM »

Being too lovely.

Misunderstood. Do anything for his kids etc

Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2018, 04:31:23 PM »

Being too lovely.

Do you think he deserves jail for reporting Muslim rape gang trials.

"you can take the mail and the franking machine and all that other rubbish I have to go about with and you can stuff them right up your arse!” "
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2018, 04:35:10 PM »

I’d have to know a bit more about the specifics of the charges, what he is on a suspended sentence for etc. That’s why I asked. You got the details?

El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2018, 04:35:48 PM »

Id just lock him up for being a bellend anyway  :like:

Squarewheelbike

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2018, 04:42:41 PM »

Id just lock him up for being a bellend anyway  :like:

With you there!
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2018, 04:52:32 PM »

if that was a crime yous two would have been lifed off years ago :wanker: :wanker:

Must be what you were in for eh  jc

El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2018, 04:57:32 PM »

Get your Friday night bottle of Bells out and chill out you angry fucker  monkey

SmogOnTour

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2018, 04:59:47 PM »

Hard to sympathise here. He was given a suspended sentence last year and was told in no uncertain terms that his behaviour jeopardised the defendants right to a fair trial. So how fucking thick do you have to be to do it again?
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2018, 05:04:10 PM »

“if...”  monkey

Good for you that one  jc

Squarewheelbike

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2018, 05:47:17 PM »

Hard to sympathise here. He was given a suspended sentence last year and was told in no uncertain terms that his behaviour jeopardised the defendants right to a fair trial. So how fucking thick do you have to be to do it again?

He'll come of prison claiming he's the victim!
38red

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2018, 06:00:55 PM »

Judge Heather Norton handed him a three months imprisonment in May last year but suspended it for 18 months on the condition he did not commit further offences.
“This is not about free speech, not about the freedom of the press, nor about legitimate journalism, and not about political correctness,” the judge told Robinson at the time

“It is about justice and ensuring that a trial can be carried out justly and fairly, it’s about being innocent until proven guilty.

“It is about preserving the integrity of the jury to continue without people being intimidated or being affected by irresponsible and inaccurate ‘reporting’, if that’s what it was.”
thebannedone
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2018, 06:03:31 PM »

Today was the actual verdicts. The trial could not have been jeopardised at such a late date.

I may be wrong but I think I heard him mention today that he was on a suspended sentence for flagging up the ineptitude of the police and the judge in a case whereby a group of men who worked in a takeaway had raped an underage white girl who was lost. His problem was that all the accused were released on remand and allowed to continue working in the takeaway serving young children. All the men were eventually found guilty but Tommy Robinson was charged with contempt of court for criticising the whole process publicly and outside the court itself.
thebannedone
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2018, 06:05:06 PM »

Judge Heather Norton handed him a three months imprisonment in May last year but suspended it for 18 months on the condition he did not commit further offences.
“This is not about free speech, not about the freedom of the press, nor about legitimate journalism, and not about political correctness,” the judge told Robinson at the time

“It is about justice and ensuring that a trial can be carried out justly and fairly, it’s about being innocent until proven guilty.

“It is about preserving the integrity of the jury to continue without people being intimidated or being affected by irresponsible and inaccurate ‘reporting’, if that’s what it was.”

I agree with where the judge is coming from there but how could he have influenced the trial today when it was simply the accused turning up this morning to hear the verdict?
thebannedone
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2018, 06:07:51 PM »

Being too lovely.

The more the powers that be try to shut him up and take away his rights the more his reputation will grow and the more followers he will gain.

:like:
Skinz

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2018, 06:16:54 PM »

He'll come of prison claiming he's the victim!

The only victims here are those poor girls who the loony left see as a threat to their masterplan of diversity, judging by some of the remarks aimed at these kids.

It's not going well this diversity crap, is it? Or do you think every 'brown skinned' fucker acts and look's like the fresh prince of Bel Air?
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2018, 06:21:40 PM »

Being too lovely.

The more the powers that be try to shut him up and take away his rights the more his reputation will grow and the more followers he will gain.

:like:

I agree.

Tbf being filmed getting arrested was probably his best possible intended outcome. He needs the publicity... it’s his livelihood

SmogOnTour

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2018, 06:44:48 PM »

Today was the actual verdicts. The trial could not have been jeopardised at such a late date.

I may be wrong but I think I heard him mention today that he was on a suspended sentence for flagging up the ineptitude of the police and the judge in a case whereby a group of men who worked in a takeaway had raped an underage white girl who was lost. His problem was that all the accused were released on remand and allowed to continue working in the takeaway serving young children. All the men were eventually found guilty but Tommy Robinson was charged with contempt of court for criticising the whole process publicly and outside the court itself.

You are.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/article-4545794/Ex-EDL-leader-Tommy-Robinson-spared-jail-contempt-court.html
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2018, 07:16:07 PM »

Seems like a case of shooting the messenger. oleary

"you can take the mail and the franking machine and all that other rubbish I have to go about with and you can stuff them right up your arse!” "
Bud Wiser

Bausor, Gill & Woodgate OUT!!!

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2018, 07:22:12 PM »

Best keep him under lock & key. After all, he's in danger of making apathetic whites actually open their eyes.

The establishment certainly wouldn't want that on their ivory towered dwelling hands, would they?

38red

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2018, 07:35:12 PM »

https://thesecretbarrister.com/2018/05/25/what-has-happened-to-poor-tommy-robinson/
Sockets
« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2018, 07:35:31 PM »

Jail or no jail it say's it all reading the usual suspects on here more interested in what Robinson might have said or done than a gang a peado's and their repulsive crimes .

nonce sympathisers  

Hairy Mouse

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2018, 07:57:04 PM »

:like: Nails him and the bogus moral outrage of his apologists.

SmogOnTour

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2018, 08:07:54 PM »

Jail or no jail it say's it all reading the usual suspects on here more interested in what Robinson might have said or done than a gang a peado's and their repulsive crimes .

nonce sympathisers  
Do you even see the irony in your post?
CapsDave

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2018, 08:08:51 PM »

What do you think?

Tell you straight how it is now . I am a real nut case you got that right . I am not Liddle who will wait to bump into you after all I do not know who you are do I. I will never find out from this site either. But here's the thing. the police will. And I will put a report in to them.
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 25, 2018, 08:14:25 PM »

you think being outraged by muslim rape gangs is "virtue signalling", not really #metoo is it.
As for "nailing him", his main fault was playing in to the hands of  the court system,next time he should film the "alleged" rapists and explain what their charges are,that would be in the public domain anyway and he could highlight the case without  getting himself into trouble.

SmogOnTour

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 25, 2018, 08:38:03 PM »

A thread about Tommy Robinson.

"Why are you talking about Tommy Robinson???"
SmogOnTour

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 25, 2018, 08:58:23 PM »

So still a thread about Tommy. There was no mentioned of any rape gangs in the opening post.

And if condemning these accused is so important, why are your first handful of posts slinging shit at Matty?
SmogOnTour

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 25, 2018, 10:08:40 PM »

You can't pretend you care when all you've done here is sling your shit at people. You weren't interested in these accused and their charges, you were just looking to stick the boot into Matty and SWB, but now you've decided you're outraged because people are talking about Tommy Robinson in a thread about Tommy Robinson.
T_Bone

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 25, 2018, 10:23:40 PM »

Feeling very sad for Tommy and his beautiful family tonight  :unlike:

I've met Tommy several times and you won't meet a nicer lad  :like:

Don't believe the media  :wanker:

If you think he's a bad Father I'd suggest watching the vid below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6u01YaaguY

You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. For me it's a full time job.
Flyers Nap

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 25, 2018, 10:50:28 PM »

Big brother in operation.

Time to start on public forums our solidarity against discrimination against Joe Bloggs public of which we’re in a massive majority.

The Gay Lesbian brigade have this off to a fine art.
ccole

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 25, 2018, 10:50:44 PM »

Funny how tommy gets arrested outside the hearing of suspected rapists and child molesters, yet all the press asking similar questions outside the court of the likes of Rolph Harris and Max Clifford don’t get touched ?   ........ I wonder what the key difference was ?

Also - the people praising this ‘Police-State’ action are the same SFLD’s who suggest showing iD to vote is a breach of civil liberties and an abuse of power.  :wanker:
Squarewheelbike

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 25, 2018, 11:37:39 PM »

The point is, what he was doing could've jeopodised the trial. So the person helping the alleged criminals was Tommy! It ain't rocket surgery.
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 25, 2018, 11:44:17 PM »

The point is, what he was doing could've jeopodised the trial. So the person helping the alleged criminals was Tommy! It ain't rocket surgery.

Surgery : monkey shandy a bit stronger tonight in the smoke
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 25, 2018, 11:44:58 PM »

ccole raises a valid point... why is tommy never filming outside court for cases with white paedos??

El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 25, 2018, 11:45:21 PM »

It isn’t brain science what he meant  monkey

Teesside Tammy

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 25, 2018, 11:47:29 PM »

Watched the video this morning. He was fiming a Facebook Live video from outside Leeds Court waiting for the verdicts handed to 10 suspected child rapists. He was stood there asking them what they were in court for as each of them arrived and was met with loads of abuse. A lady that was outside the court watching it all but not involved with either Robinson or the suspected paedos was threatened with death by the large group of muslim men.

Tommy Robinson did nothing. He never said anything wrong on the video and always used the word alleged and stressed that of course it was "innocent until proven guilty".

Some of the remarks he got from the muslims as they entered court were "go and fuck you mothers pussy" "Your mothers a white bitch" and "your wife is a prostitue". He was also pushed by one of the muslims. Despite all this he did nothing in retaliation and was merely reporting the events as not one member of the mainstream media had decided to attend.

Shortly after the last of the accused muslim men went inside the courtroom, police went over and arrested him for breach of the peace and put him in the back of a police van.

Sooooooooooooo..........lets get the facts out here then. A group of 10 muslim men (theres another 19 still to be sentenced) are accused of grooming, assaulting, raping, drugging, abducting and threatening to kill young (some underage) white girls. The mainstream media brush it under the carpet and don't send anyone to report it. Tommy Robinson goes down and reports on it live on facebook and is subsequently abused and threatened and physically shoved by one muslim bloke. A white lady watching it all going on is then threatened with death and cut throat gestures are made to her by the muslims there and the police just stand by and do nothing BUT then decide to arrest Tommy Robinson for breach of the peace, throw him in the back of a police van and he ends up getting 13 months.

This is the country we live in. It's fucked.

:wanker:

120% this
Sockets
« Reply #48 on: May 25, 2018, 11:54:41 PM »

ccole

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 25, 2018, 11:59:19 PM »

ccole raises a valid point... why is tommy never filming outside court for cases with white paedos??

Because the likes of the BBC give saturated coverage of those cases.

But 11 men abusing 29 children don’t get a mention.

Also worth pointing out, he was talking about Asian grooming gangs long before any were exposed while the SFLD’s branded him racist for doing so.

« Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 12:22:52 AM by ccole » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length