Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 10, 2020, 09:25:14 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: IN WARNOCK WE TRUST - WE ARE STAYING UP!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: F##K IT..... IM OFF DOWN THE BATTLECRUISER 👍🍺👍  (Read 1004 times)
nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 05, 2020, 08:33:13 PM »

How does "Headset" go from unreadable posts to posts with everything spelt right???..Hmmmm......
headset

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 05, 2020, 08:52:59 PM »

Raked all the way through it  :unlike: :unlike: fuck all about any bets

have a read of this one  :like:

Shows a bet being made  :like: then welched on  :unlike: just so you know for next time  headset

http://forum.comeonboro.com/index.php?topic=143892.msg1611095#msg1611095

Look at this Sockets and Choo chwe kev all over a thread between me and Towesy... Is this a show of strenght or a load of cling ons.... cleaning the arse of a giant called lids...

I would rather die on me arse than have a load of bog cleaners back me up.... Fuck me Knedken will be piping up next mcl

Fuck off lads unless you've £30k to play with
« Last Edit: July 05, 2020, 08:56:33 PM by headset » Logged
Pile

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 05, 2020, 08:53:57 PM »

How does "Headset" go from unreadable posts to posts with everything spelt right???..Hmmmm......
Gets better with every can you have?  mcl charles

History teaches us that we learn nothing from history.
headset

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 05, 2020, 08:55:41 PM »

Fuck me hes cling on 3..... if wanted your input id have sounded you out.... This Randy Andy the nonce shit is between me and Bad Boy Towers is between me and him unless you've got reddies to lose aswelll... lost

nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 05, 2020, 09:02:11 PM »

Fuck me hes cling on 3..... if wanted your input id have sounded you out.... This Randy Andy the nonce shit is between me and Bad Boy Towers is between me and him unless you've got reddies to lose aswelll... lost

Behave Billy Big  .........
headset

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 05, 2020, 09:14:39 PM »

Behave Billy Big  .........

Im not big balls and im not the milkman either but now you've jumped in .... i will wager with you ....i say
30 k if you read the thread that Randy Andy doesn't do jail..... if you're riding the arse off towers you'll say he will go to jail as a nonce.. :like:

Forget paper talk and all that shit.... this one is jail by the courts.. nothing else.... Read the thread pop picker... :beer:
nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 05, 2020, 09:18:04 PM »

Im not big balls and im not the milkman either but now you've jumped in .... i will wager with you ....i say
30 k if you read the thread that Randy Andy doesn't do jail..... if you're riding the arse off towers you'll say he will go to jail as a nonce.. :like:

Forget paper talk and all that shit.... this one is jail by the courts.. nothing else.... Read the thread pop picker... :beer:

30k???..........Here have "3" Rudi's.......
headset

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 05, 2020, 09:26:56 PM »

3 pints will do instead barman.... you ain't no milkman and never will be that's for sure . This is real deal...probably as real as it will ever get with you. Don't ever walk away but if you do dont turn your back on a coiled spring is my advice. I deliver alright just not milk. :like:
« Last Edit: July 05, 2020, 09:28:34 PM by headset » Logged
Pile

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 05, 2020, 10:28:27 PM »

3 pints will do instead barman.... you ain't no milkman and never will be that's for sure . This is real deal...probably as real as it will ever get with you. Don't ever walk away but if you do dont turn your back on a coiled spring is my advice. I deliver alright just not milk. :like:
No offence but that is exactly how Iíd imagine gays talk in gay bars.  charles

Say it in your head in Alan Carrís voice.  jc

headset

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 05, 2020, 10:43:05 PM »

No offence but that is exactly how Iíd imagine gays talk in gay bars.  charles

Say it in your head in Alan Carrís voice.  jc

Thanks i will take your word for it...anything else you'd like to say...

Im busy grafting  and working the the new fly me board if u hadnt allready noticed... :like:

Nothing like a bit of play...Shame you're not part of the COB private message gang you could have joined us on the new fly me board. Stirring the shit. If u hadn't already noticed....

I can only guess u  didn't get an invite to fuck about on that board.. Due to it having too many boring cunts
 on it already and having you would just crowd the place.  :like:

Catch you later and stay strong big hitter... :mido:
« Last Edit: July 05, 2020, 10:44:49 PM by headset » Logged
maggiethatcherrulesok

WLM

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: July 05, 2020, 11:20:16 PM »

Why would anyone accept a bet from the welching cunt low life crook El Capitan.

No one takes you seriously mate.

Itís a combination of Logging into a different account because everyone just ignores you/Hoping to con people with a different account. . 

You need help.   Another name for the ďdo not engage with againĒ list.  Highly likely itís the same person 4/5 to times on that list.

Sad fuck.

Will say it again. 

No one is interested in anything you say.
You are a crook a liar and a low life conman.

Seek help

WLM
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 06, 2020, 06:54:59 AM »

Very true.

He is despicable and shameless.

oleary

Official COB Prediction League Winner 2017/18/19
Official CLEM vs THUNDER Winner 2016/17/18/19/20/INFINITY
COB 2020 Battlenips: PEOPLE'S Champion
Pile

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 06, 2020, 06:58:46 AM »

Im busy grafting  and working the the new fly me board if u hadnt allready noticed... :like:

Nothing like a bit of play...Shame you're not part of the COB private message gang you could have joined us on the new fly me board. Stirring the shit. If u hadn't already noticed....

I can only guess u  didn't get an invite to fuck about on that board.. Due to it having too many boring cunts

I donít post on FMTTM so no I havenít noticed. Iím not sure how people find the time to use both boards, especially with all the logging in and out. You keep soldiering away though, Iím sure itís a noble cause. charles

monkeyman

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 06, 2020, 09:53:54 AM »

Itís a combination of Logging into a different account because everyone just ignores you/Hoping to con people with a different account. . 

You need help.   Another name for the ďdo not engage with againĒ list.  Highly likely itís the same person 4/5 to times on that list.

Sad fuck.

Will say it again. 

Seek help

lost
headset

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 06, 2020, 09:55:32 AM »

I donít post on FMTTM so no I havenít noticed. Iím not sure how people find the time to use both boards, especially with all the logging in and out. You keep soldiering away though, Iím sure itís a noble cause. charles

im ambidextrous and crossed eyed meaning i can do many things at once.. jc
peace out. monkey
headset

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 06, 2020, 09:57:39 AM »

Sad fuck.

Will say it again. 

Seek help

lost

Oh yes..... thats another one losing the plot with the captain ringing in his ears....
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length