Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 18, 2019, 06:44:47 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: KEEP THE FAITH...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Everyone getting at Boris over the recent floods  (Read 543 times)
T_Bone

View Profile
« on: November 14, 2019, 05:09:26 PM »

You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. For me it's a full time job.
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2019, 05:13:22 PM »

I thought the floods were down to police numbers ....  cry

Oh wait on, I have my standard responses mixed up.
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2019, 05:23:56 PM »

110% BRITISH  :alf:

wow that is, like, really really British

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
T_Bone

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2019, 05:27:08 PM »

If someone said that about you you'd probably take it as a insult  rava

You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. For me it's a full time job.
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2019, 05:29:00 PM »

i'd just think they were a fucking stupid cunt. no offence.

Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2019, 05:37:16 PM »

If someone said that about you you'd probably take it as a insult  rava
:matty: never sleeps, he's always woke. :basil:

"you can take the mail and the franking machine and all that other rubbish I have to go about with and you can stuff them right up your arse!” "
Bobupanddown

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2019, 05:47:56 PM »

I thought the floods were down to police numbers ....  cry

Oh wait on, I have my standard responses mixed up.

Lack of NHS funding, no sorry wrong one again.

Perhaps not enough Equality and Diversity Directors on 100k a year?
brocky82

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2019, 06:16:57 PM »

BORIS COULD HUST BILD A BIG BOAT AND SAIL ALM OF US OFF COS HE IS THE MESSIYAH CLEARLY TAKE US OUT OF EUROOW BJ AND FUCK ALL THESE CUNTS RIGHTOFF
Squarewheelbike

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2019, 07:42:32 PM »

Took best part of a week to acknowledge it, no wonder locals are fucked off. Also noticed the mewling pencil has been absent in public awhile now. Not so much an election campaign, more damage limitation.
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2019, 07:43:30 PM »

i bet all that rain came from France  :meltdown: :meltdown: :meltdown:

Squarewheelbike

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2019, 07:46:48 PM »

i bet all that rain came from France  :meltdown: :meltdown: :meltdown:

Well quite, look forward to the day we are free from the EU so we can govern our own rain!
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2019, 07:48:54 PM »

British rain for British floods  :ukfist: :ukfist: :ukfist:

Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2019, 08:17:22 PM »

Fishlake.The clue is in the name.
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2019, 08:49:24 PM »

Fishlake.The clue is in the name.
It would be if it was called flood lake
. They might have bought houses there to do a bit of carp fishing.  :basil:

"you can take the mail and the franking machine and all that other rubbish I have to go about with and you can stuff them right up your arse!” "
Bobupanddown

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2019, 09:16:51 PM »

Took best part of a week to acknowledge it, no wonder locals are fucked off. Also noticed the mewling pencil has been absent in public awhile now. Not so much an election campaign, more damage limitation.

Bojo is an incompetent clown but he'll still butt fuck your glorious leader come December 12th.

Imagine facing the most ineffectual Tory leaders in history and still not being able to win an election. Useless communist cunts  :nige: :nige: :nige:
Flyers Nap

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2019, 09:20:07 PM »

Strict EU regulations restricts the amount of dredging carried out on our British waterways.

You couldn’t make it up😂
Gramsci

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2019, 09:20:35 PM »

charles
MF(c) DOOM

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2019, 09:28:41 PM »

Britain is absolutely backwards in the way it manages its water. The EA is massively underfunded and the now privatised water boards who look after our storm water drainage are more interested in shareholder dividends than adding new capacity to the network.

Massive infrastructure spending is required, get the Dutch to do it. Swathes of their country is below sea level but they know how to manage flood waters
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2019, 09:32:56 PM »

Useless communist cunts.

Or something  monkey
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2019, 09:34:11 PM »

Britain is absolutely backwards in the way it manages its water. The EA is massively underfunded and the now privatised water boards who look after our storm water drainage are more interested in shareholder dividends than adding new capacity to the network.

Massive infrastructure spending is required, get the Dutch to do it. Swathes of their country is below sea level but they know how to manage flood waters
Yes plenty of dykes. mcl

Bud Wiser

Vote Nigel - get Nicola & Jeremy

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2019, 10:21:40 PM »

One party leader has a country to run, the other just has a country to protest about.

So what should Boris have done? Morphed into King Canute, perhaps?

Bobupanddown

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2019, 10:39:02 PM »

So we didn't have floods when the water companies were ran by the state?

Massive infrastructure spending is required? Perhaps if we didn't have to build homes on flood plains because of YOUR open door immigration policies the problem wouldn't be half as bad.

Immigration is the biggest problem this country has today, every single left wing talking point is caused by it but you deliberately ignore the root cause to push communist propoganda.

NHS waiting lists - IMMIGRATION
Lack of social housing - IMMIGRATION
Lack of school places - IMMIGRATION
Can't see a GP - IMMIGRATION
Low or stagnant wages - IMMIGRATION
Lack of public transport - IMMIGRATION
Congested roads - IMMIGRATION

We technically could not build infrastructure fast enough to meet the demand of half a million immigrants a year coming into this country therefore it ALWAYS serves to reduce the quality of life for British working class people.

But clearly I'm just a racist despite the fact I don't give a fuck of the race of the immigrant as it makes fucking zero difference to the problem.

:lenin:
BarnesBoroFC

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2019, 10:46:11 PM »

Immigration is no longer seen as the problem it once was. The BBC told me that this morning.

BBC News - General election 2019: Jeremy Corbyn rules out 'arbitrary' immigration target
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-2019-50423622
« Last Edit: November 14, 2019, 10:49:06 PM by BarnesBoroFC » Logged
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2019, 11:02:28 PM »

To be fair we’d be fucked if the government hadn’t cut the numbers of immigrants entering our country over the last 10 years :alf:
Bobupanddown

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2019, 11:21:00 PM »

Immigration is no longer seen as the problem it once was. The BBC told me that this morning.

BBC News - General election 2019: Jeremy Corbyn rules out 'arbitrary' immigration target

It's the usual subterfuge of the left, create a problem and them blame a faceless group of individuals. Usually the rich but occasionally the Jews.

We have an infinite quantity of resources and it's only evil capitalism stopping us all from a billionaire lifestyle.
MF(c) DOOM

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2019, 11:55:02 PM »

Massive infrastructure spending is required? Perhaps if we didn't have to build homes on flood plains because of YOUR open door immigration policies the problem wouldn't be half as bad.

Immigration is the biggest problem this country has today, every single left wing talking point is caused by it but you deliberately ignore the root cause to push communist propoganda.

We technically could not build infrastructure fast enough to meet the demand of half a million immigrants a year coming into this country therefore it ALWAYS serves to reduce the quality of life for British working class people.

But clearly I'm just a racist despite the fact I don't give a fuck of the race of the immigrant as it makes fucking zero difference to the problem.

Jeez, you are so fucking boring
Johnny Thunder

Shit Stirring Cunt.

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2019, 07:30:11 AM »

Get your own fuckin abuse and stop fuckin nickin mine eh.

mcl

Crocky lad is innocent. Free the COB One you admin cunts.
Gramsci

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2019, 09:42:10 AM »

That which makes Bob a boring twat - IMMIGRATION

:stairlift:
Bob End and his Sexy Bitch

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2019, 09:48:55 AM »

It's the usual subterfuge of the left, create a problem and them blame a faceless group of individuals. Usually the rich but occasionally the Jews.

We have an infinite quantity of resources and it's only evil capitalism stopping us all from a billionaire lifestyle.

This is, without a doubt, the least self-aware post ever on this board :)
Skinz

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2019, 09:54:04 AM »

Jeez, you are so fucking boring

Is boring the new 'Spot on'?
Gramsci

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2019, 11:26:58 AM »

No mate, it is the new 'appealing to the lowest common denominator because it is the easiest assumption to make about extremely complex social situations'.  :lids:
TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2019, 11:44:30 AM »

The locals are fucked off because they've been badly let down by their local council but, because that's a Labour council and they are thick fucking ex-pit donkeys who would vote for any turd with a red rosette, they can't blame them. So it's Boris' fault that their drainage dykes, culverts and ditches and haven't been cleared for years, rivers are no longer dredged properly and it pissed down for a few weeks.

I fuckin' hate smart-arsed signatures
Gramsci

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2019, 11:50:59 AM »

The locals are fucked off because they've been badly let down by their local council but, because that's a Labour council and they are thick fucking ex-pit donkeys who would vote for any turd with a red rosette, they can't blame them. So it's Boris' fault that their drainage dykes, culverts and ditches and haven't been cleared for years, rivers are no longer dredged properly and it pissed down for a few weeks.

Can just imagine you going to somewhere like Donny and chucking insults like that around to a load of ex miners 
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2019, 12:37:03 PM »

He’s played rugger, he’d be fine.
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2019, 12:41:54 PM »

Did some boxing at Fauntleroy Prep School For Mummy’s Little Princes 

CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 15, 2019, 01:10:04 PM »

Did some boxing at Fauntleroy Prep School For Mummy’s Little Princes 

It was St Tiggywinkle's Prep School for Mummies' Little Sausages.

:meltdown:

Get your own fuckin abuse and stop fuckin nickin mine eh.

mcl

Official COB Prediction League Winner 2017/18
Official COB Prediction League Winner 2018/19
Official CLEM vs THUNDER Winner 2016/17/18/19
Johnny Thunder

Shit Stirring Cunt.

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 15, 2019, 01:19:22 PM »

charles

TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 15, 2019, 01:46:42 PM »

There are plenty of thick ex-pit donkeys around here too (about 13 miles from Fishlake) they take the abuse fairly well.

For the record It was Hutton Rudby Primary School then Yarm School.
I tried to get in to St Tiggywinkle's Prep School for Mummies' Little Sausages but I was considered far too rough being a half-Paddy from Billingham. I expect that Matty and Clam would have been accepted without a problem because they wouldn't care if you're fat or skinny, as long as you're a total fucking soft-arse.

jc

I fuckin' hate smart-arsed signatures
Johnny Thunder

Shit Stirring Cunt.

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 15, 2019, 01:48:31 PM »

monkey

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length