Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 24, 2018, 10:21:51 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: TPs Red Army...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Anyone watching Khan v Lo-Greco  (Read 460 times)
Priv

View Profile
« on: April 21, 2018, 10:06:38 PM »

Just about to start on sky sports, no idea who the Canadian is, never seen him fight I'm assuming he hasn't got a heavy punch as Can't see Khan risking anything on his come back. Can Khan keep his fragile chin protected?
Priv

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2018, 10:11:33 PM »

That didn't last long, 40 seconds, guess Lo-Greco is a spud then, I think a pidgeon flying past would of put him down.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 10:15:57 PM by Priv » Logged
Duran

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2018, 10:15:03 PM »

waste of fucking time
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2018, 10:41:30 PM »

Dear me. Hearn needs to have a word with himself. However sky need to some research. Lids would have beat him in a car park.
coulbyboro.

Ave it'.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2018, 11:01:57 PM »

Dear me. Hearn needs to have a word with himself. However sky need to some research. Lids would have beat him in a car park.
who khan, mcl
(last time I weighed myself I was 155,wonderif  khan would  meet me at 154 for the southern cross car park title. )
Duran

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2018, 11:38:23 PM »

http://boxrec.com/en/ratings?division=Light%20Middleweight&sex=M&offset=100
LEON TROTSKY

I got an ice pick.....that made my ears burn.....

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2018, 06:14:42 AM »

I COULD HAVE PICKED A FUCKING BUM OFF LINNY ROAD TO PUT UP A BETTER FIGHT  souey

HE GOT NO FUCKING CHANCE AGAINST BROOK  souey
RushRushOnTheYeo

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2018, 06:48:20 AM »

Been in with some decent fighters him. Was no bum. Just got caught with a peach early doors.

Khan won't fight Brook unless its at 147 and that means brook coming in like a gaunt looking skeleton  which gives Khan a massive advantage. He was fighting at 150 last night so he needs to find his backbone and make it at 250 but he knows Brook will murder him at that weight.

LEON TROTSKY

I got an ice pick.....that made my ears burn.....

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2018, 06:52:54 AM »

Been in with some decent fighters him. Was no bum. Just got caught with a peach early doors.

Khan won't fight Brook unless its at 147 and that means brook coming in like a gaunt looking skeleton  which gives Khan a massive advantage. He was fighting at 150 last night so he needs to find his backbone and make it at 250 but he knows Brook will murder him at that weight.

GIVE OVER  mcl

YOU WOULD HAVE KNOCKED HIM OUT  monkey
RushRushOnTheYeo

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2018, 06:56:26 AM »

That goes without saying  :alf:

You might have done if you sucker punched him  :alf:

jc
coulbyboro.

Ave it'.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2018, 10:04:08 AM »

he could fight Joshua at that weight. monkey
khan won't budge a pound, 147 or nothing for him.
Crocket

Vlad All Over

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2018, 10:13:16 AM »

Surprised that cunt Eddie Hearn never made it Pay Per View the fucking parasite  :wanker:
RushRushOnTheYeo

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2018, 11:01:32 AM »

he could fight Joshua at that weight. monkey
khan won't budge a pound, 147 or nothing for him.

100% he won't budge cis he knows it drains Brook so much and gives him a better chance. All this bollocks that he  is chasing Brook, if he wanted the fight he would say OK 150 let's go.
Jake Andrews

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2018, 11:09:03 AM »

With the state he was in the last few days, he was lucky he got licensed.
RushRushOnTheYeo

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2018, 11:23:39 AM »

OK Sugar Ray

:alf: :alf: :alf:
coulbyboro.

Ave it'.

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2018, 11:48:17 AM »

why's that, cutting weight or on the piss.
Jake Andrews

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2018, 05:26:15 PM »

He did look like an addict in the gutter & he was shaking like fuck.

I presume it was the weight, inactivity along with him knowing full well he was way out of his depth. Hopefully for his own sake he'll call it a day now.
Jake Andrews

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2018, 05:59:08 PM »

He did look like an addict in the gutter & he was shaking like fuck.

I presume it was the weight, inactivity along with him knowing full well he was way out of his depth. Hopefully for his own sake he'll call it a day now.

I respect and admire your boxing knowledge jake. Head n shoulders above anyone else on here.

Cheers, Mr Faith.

:beer:    :like:    :like:

It's a shame the embarrassing Khan 'fight' stole attention from the real Boxing last night on BT/Boxnation.

:unlike:    :unlike:    rava
Jake Andrews

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2018, 06:37:44 PM »

Considering Frampton's recent form, he performed much better than I expected. Donaire is obviously coming towards the end but not many Fighters could beat him convincingly like that. Especially smaller Fighters.

Frampton now wants a genuine World Title. It'll be interesting to see what route they choose to go down. A lot will depend on the outcome of Selby/Warrington. A prime Selby is all wrong for Frampton & they know that.

I advise anybody to get themselves to Belfast for a Big Fight. There's nothing quite like it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length