Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 23, 2018, 01:14:43 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: TPs Red Army...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: I F@CKING HATE F@CKING PIKEYS !!!  (Read 1193 times)
LEON TROTSKY

I got an ice pick.....that made my ears burn.....

View Profile
« on: April 15, 2018, 09:12:25 AM »

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/dead-burglar-100000-funeral-including-12360330

rava rava rava

:redcard: :redcard: :redcard:
monkeyman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2018, 09:13:56 AM »

lost :meltdown:
coulbyboro.

Ave it'.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2018, 09:19:39 AM »

Tabloid rubbish, the fuckers will be lucky to scrape a couple of  k  together. And if I was the undertaker I'd want pie n mash upfront..
Screaming Libtards

Phwhaahahahahaha

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2018, 09:21:30 AM »

charles
Pile

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2018, 09:25:23 AM »

According to reports I seen on Twitter, the met have sent flowers and said anyone found removing any tributes will be arrested.

History teaches us that we learn nothing from history.
Tortured_Mind

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2018, 09:36:49 AM »

There's more of them moving in where we are. Vans all over. Work for themsleves. In one road not too far away there are 4 x 4s, horse trailers, old caravans and lurchers in the back garden. 

Theres a name from the past. The last time I saw that bum he was sniffing glue outside HMV over 35 years ago with all the other deadbeats.
BoroPE

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2018, 09:39:06 AM »

There's more of them moving in where we are. Vans all over. Work for themsleves. In one road not too far away there are 4 x 4s, horse trailers, old caravans and lurchers in the back garden. 

Where do you live Bowesfield ? 
monkeyman

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2018, 09:40:32 AM »

:tp1:
LEON TROTSKY

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2018, 09:45:17 AM »

HONEYPOT LANE  mcl

:alf: :meltdown:
Tortured_Mind

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2018, 10:20:05 AM »

Honeypot Lane sounds idyllic

Theres a name from the past. The last time I saw that bum he was sniffing glue outside HMV over 35 years ago with all the other deadbeats.
Screaming Libtards

Phwhaahahahahaha

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2018, 10:44:14 AM »

Minge

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2018, 08:49:32 PM »

I Know most of them, and everyone of them I’d set fire to and not bat an eyelid .
Horrible horrible people
Squarewheelbike

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2018, 10:26:24 PM »

Lewisham Council had today removed  shrine that was set up earlier today.
TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2018, 10:38:52 AM »

'Round here the police won't go near them. There's a lad in the village had his KTM enduro bike nicked off his drive. He drove to the local pikey camp the next day (about 6 miles away) and saw his bike being ridden around the camp by pikey kids. He 'phoned the police and told them and they told him that he had no proof it was his and they wouldn't attend.
 :pd:

They had a supposedly "religious" festival event at Carlton Towers near Selby a few years back which actually turned out to be Pikey Fest! They trashed the place. They all filled their transit vans at local petrol stations and drove off, they went into a few pubs in quiet villages and drank them dry and smashed them up then threw a couple of grand in stinking notes at the landlords. They had horse races through village streets and damaged loads of cars and generally caused mayhem for three days.
No arrests were made.

:pd:

Time they were sorted out once and for all.

I fuckin' hate smart-arsed signatures
Boss88

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2018, 11:32:25 AM »

Well I go drinking with a few travellers on a Sunday when I’m home an there nothing like tha . In fact there probably the most whealth people round this area an don’t have to go out an thieve
TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2018, 11:34:20 AM »

How did they become wealthy?

I fuckin' hate smart-arsed signatures
LEON TROTSKY

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2018, 11:39:07 AM »

How did they become wealthy?

THEY DONT PAY COUNCIL TAX.. INFACT THEY DONT PAY TAX ON FUCK ALL  :unlike: ALL PIE & MASH IN HAND....EVEN THEIR EXPENSIVE MOTORS AINT TAXED  souey

MOST HAVE NO FIXED ABODE SO MOST SUMMONS THEY RECIEVE GET BINNED ANYWAY....THE OLD BILL DONT CARE UNLESS ONE OF EM HAS TOPPED SOMEONE  rava

:redcard:
Boss88

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2018, 12:07:18 PM »

These ones are all above bored they own have the land next to teeside airport own about 30 houses plus his own place  with stables which looks towards Carlton bank . He’s got some life like
coulbyboro.

Ave it'.

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2018, 12:27:37 PM »

These ones are all above bored they own have the land next to teeside airport own about 30 houses plus his own place  with stables which looks towards Carlton bank . He’s got some life like
If they have land and houses they're not fucking travellers.  :alf:
Bet the pikey fuckers don't let trailers on their land either leaving rubbish and shite everywhere.
Boss88

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2018, 12:38:55 PM »

They go to horse fairs dotted around the coutry in the summer but always have a base to come back to
Erimus44

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2018, 12:55:08 PM »

I wonder if Winky Watson Security will touch them when they start lifting people's property and being a nuisance.
PeeJay
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2018, 01:05:33 PM »

I wonder if Winky Watson Security will touch them when they start lifting people's property and being a nuisance.

He’ll want more than a pound a month for that  :alf: :alf:

More likely to “employ” them himself probably  mick sshhh
Steboro

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2018, 02:28:49 PM »

When i lived in Scotland a bunch of pikeys moved onto a patch of grass opposite my work.  I was on the 2nd floor and you could see them squatting in the grass taking a shit.  Then they just threw the shitty bog roll on the ground.   klins
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2018, 02:35:26 PM »

When i lived in Scotland a bunch of pikeys moved onto a patch of grass opposite my work.  I was on the 2nd floor and you could see them squatting in the grass taking a shit.  Then they just threw the shitty bog roll on the ground.   klins

Toilet paper?

They are the posh ones.

Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2018, 09:42:44 PM »

How long did you stand watching from your second floor wondow :gaz:
Steboro

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2018, 09:53:22 PM »

We had floor to ceiling Windows and my desk faced the field.  No blinds or nothing it had fancy shaded glass so you coukdnt see in.  The building housed the Highland Council so it was a nice building.

Never did manage to knock out a  :wanker: though
Pile

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2018, 09:56:01 PM »

How long did you stand watching from your second floor wondow :gaz:
Just long enough to get some phlegm off his chest.  charles

History teaches us that we learn nothing from history.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length