Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 20, 2018, 09:41:53 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: TPs Red Army...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: DIANNE ABBOTT  (Read 956 times)
LEON TROTSKY

I got an ice pick.....that made my ears burn.....

View Profile
« on: April 16, 2018, 02:12:20 PM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5620881/Diane-Abbott-posts-FAKE-image-Israeli-fighter-jet-bombing-Iran.html

HER MOUTH MUST BE FUCKING MASSIVE TO KEEP GETTING THAT FAT FUCKING TROTTER IN IT ALL THE TIME  souey

FUCKING CLUELESS UGLY FUCKING FAT BITCH  rava
thebannedone
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2018, 02:14:08 PM »

She looks like a pilled up silverback and talks about as much sense.
stampyboro

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2018, 03:45:18 PM »

to think jezza used to go knackers deep in that

rava rava rava

Steve Göldby
Mountain King

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2018, 04:01:57 PM »

Pictures of Diane Abbot on here are putting me off my dinner.  :unlike:
coulbyboro.

Ave it'.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2018, 04:08:54 PM »

The tories secret weapon,how the fuck she keeps her job is beyond  comprehension.  lost
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2018, 05:21:40 PM »

Pictures of Diane Abbot on here are putting me off my dinner.  :unlike:

What are you having?

A six foot wide chocolate blancmange with herring filling?
Tortured_Mind

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2018, 05:33:33 AM »

https://youtu.be/hcWwQurrhsY 

Theres a name from the past. The last time I saw that bum he was sniffing glue outside HMV over 35 years ago with all the other deadbeats.
mingebag

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2018, 07:29:39 AM »

Harriot Harmann is another parasitic creature that will say anything to keep a job  :meltdown:
Ural Quntz
Phew thats better

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2018, 10:54:32 AM »

Harriot Harmann is another parasitic creature that will say anything to keep a job  :meltdown:

That's description applies to all politicians

Enter Bob the Dog..........

charles

"football is an art form and I just want to sit next to the prettiest girl in the room" - Capio 2018
kippers

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2018, 11:26:40 AM »

It was Jezza, leader of the opposition   souey
SmogOnTour

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2018, 11:57:46 AM »

Who was the stupid labour bitch the other day saying teresa may needed to apologise to the comminwealth countries for historical “wrongs”

Such statements mean absolutely fuck all. How can you apologise for something that happened two or three hundred years ago that was fuck all to do with modern britain

It's a State apology.  Doesn't matter how much time has passed, it's about recognising the wrongs of the State.
coulbyboro.

Ave it'.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2018, 12:02:40 PM »

Who was the stupid labour bitch the other day saying teresa may needed to apologise to the comminwealth countries for historical “wrongs”

Such statements mean absolutely fuck all. How can you apologise for something that happened two or three hundred years ago that was fuck all to do with modern britain

It's a State apology.  Doesn't matter how much time has passed, it's about recognising the wrongs of the State.
how far back should we go,
SmogOnTour

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2018, 12:16:15 PM »

How far back to State wrongs go?
thebannedone
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2018, 12:19:08 PM »

My great great great great grandad short changed Attila the Hun when he sold him some carrots to feed his mules.

I apologise on his behalf.

jc
coulbyboro.

Ave it'.

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2018, 12:39:05 PM »

so lets apologise for everything that happened in the past regardless of time,an apology is only relevant  to contemporary situations.Should the French apologise for the Norman invasion of England. :alf:
Westlane_rightwinger

Fred West ruined my wife

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2018, 12:45:35 PM »

Plenty of you would buck it. Just sayin'
coulbyboro.

Ave it'.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2018, 12:48:56 PM »

Sounds like you would,
(not even johnny has put a claim on her, mcl)
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2018, 12:50:24 PM »

so lets apologise for everything that happened in the past regardless of time,an apology is only relevant  to contemporary situations.Should the French apologise for the Norman invasion of England. :alf:

No the vikings should or something. Where's ron :basil:
Is it the windrush fiasco Theresa May has apologised for?
Oldfield

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2018, 12:58:56 PM »

:jackanory: has

It still means fuck all, different government, different head of state. What does it acheive? Satisfies the hunger of bitter nobodies who werent even on the end of the wrong doing.

They can have their apology when they cough up for their railroads and all the rest of ut. Go and fuck off.

Complete nonsense

Nearly all Commonwealth countries have had independence for the best part of 60-70 years

Their countries are shitholes entirely because of the people and culture of their countries.

Before you ask, yes, some cultures are better than others.
SmogOnTour

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2018, 01:00:28 PM »

It's a State apology.  Doesn't matter how much time has passed, it's about recognising the wrongs of the State.

It still means fuck all, different government, different head of state. What does it acheive? Satisfies the hunger of bitter nobodies who werent even on the end of the wrong doing.

They can have their apology when they cough up for their railroads and all the rest of ut. Go and fuck off.

Complete nonsense

It means fuck all to you and it means fuck all to me. To others though it does actually mean something.

Different governments and differing Head of States are irrelevant, what is relevant is the State enacted policies that wronged people and nations, policies that the State has admitted were wrong and by admitting so it stands to reason that a State apology is the right thing to do.  

You ask what it achieves and I would say the the State showing contrition for the damage it admits it caused works towards forging stronger ties and bonds and relationships with our Commonwealth family, something which I think is very important.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 01:22:56 PM by SmogOnTour » Logged
SmogOnTour

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2018, 01:03:58 PM »

What do you consider "contemporary situations"? The Chagos Island situation?
thebannedone
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2018, 01:09:04 PM »

They would all be in a better state now if we still ruled them the fuckin backward cunts.

:like:
coulbyboro.

Ave it'.

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2018, 01:19:14 PM »

should the commonwealth countries apologise to us for the descendants of families that came to the uk  causing crime of a most serious nature in this country,rape,murder,robbery,extortion.drugs. :alf:
SmogOnTour

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2018, 01:22:19 PM »

Well we let them in so surely that is our own fault.
coulbyboro.

Ave it'.

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2018, 01:25:56 PM »

lost
thebannedone
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2018, 01:28:21 PM »

I took a shit in this lasses hoover but it's her own fault cos she let me in to read her meter.

:like:
SmogOnTour

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2018, 01:30:48 PM »

Why would you shit in a hoover? Everyone knows you dump in the kettle. monkey
thebannedone
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2018, 01:32:33 PM »

Kettle is too obvious nowadays. So yesterday. Crap in the hoover is the millennial way  :like:
SmogOnTour

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2018, 02:31:32 PM »

The policies changed because of a State admission they did wrong and accepted the damage it did. Surely part of that process is therefore apologising.

I was never talking about paying people, we do that anyway despite not apologising, like with the Chagos Islanders we booted off Diego Garcia and then gave some of them compensation. It's simply an apology to go along with the State's admission of wrongdoing to show the nations in the Commonwealth, of which are important to Britain, that we acknowledge the States role in these problems and are sorry for it.

You mention about apologising for wrongs in living memory, so you agree we should apologise to the former inhabitants of Diego Garcia that Britain ripped from their homes and re-settled hundreds of miles away, simply so we could appease the Americans by leasing the land so they could build an airbase? That's one of the contentious issues at the moment with other Commonwealth nations; our handling of it and lack of resolution and contrition.
Dicky2006

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2018, 02:38:21 PM »

Fuck that and i dont mean that literally.

2016/7 Boro Prediction Winner
2014/5 COB Prem Dream Team Champ
coulbyboro.

Ave it'.

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2018, 02:42:33 PM »

The policies changed because of a State admission they did wrong and accepted the damage it did. Surely part of that process is therefore apologising.

I was never talking about paying people, we do that anyway despite not apologising, like with the Chagos Islanders we booted off Diego Garcia and then gave some of them compensation. It's simply an apology to go along with the State's admission of wrongdoing to show the nations in the Commonwealth, of which are important to Britain, that we acknowledge the States role in these problems and are sorry for it.

You mention about apologising for wrongs in living memory, so you agree we should apologise to the former inhabitants of Diego Garcia that Britain ripped from their homes and re-settled hundreds of miles away, simply so we could appease the Americans by leasing the land so they could build an airbase? That's one of the contentious issues at the moment with other Commonwealth nations; our handling of it and lack of resolution and contrition.
that's life mate,we all take knocks,be better off posting this on fmttm. :alf:
SmogOnTour

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2018, 02:46:30 PM »

Great argument, mate. Post another Alf.
Ural Quntz
Phew thats better

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2018, 12:54:57 PM »

It's a State apology.  Doesn't matter how much time has passed, it's about recognising the wrongs of the State.

Complete nonsense

It means fuck all to you and it means fuck all to me. To others though it does actually mean something.

Different governments and differing Head of States are irrelevant, what is relevant is the State enacted policies that wronged people and nations, policies that the State has admitted were wrong and by admitting so it stands to reason that a State apology is the right thing to do.  

You ask what it achieves and I would say the the State showing contrition for the damage it admits it caused works towards forging stronger ties and bonds and relationships with our Commonwealth family, something which I think is very important.

Its yet another opportunity for soft cunts like you to get in some virtue signalling.

monkey

"football is an art form and I just want to sit next to the prettiest girl in the room" - Capio 2018
SmogOnTour

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2018, 12:55:50 PM »

Who is it you think I'm "virtue signalling" to?
Ural Quntz
Phew thats better

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2018, 12:58:10 PM »

With your type its usually any fucker that pays any attention to you!

You'd be better off on boreme I think

SmogOnTour

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2018, 01:00:49 PM »

With your type its usually any fucker that pays any attention to you!

You'd be better off on boreme I think

Right, so what is "my type"? And why would I go to a lefty echo chamber like fmttm that hates right-wing types and constantly bans them when they trigger the regulars? Do you even know what "virtue signalling" is?

Use your noggin, lad.
Mick1986

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2018, 06:18:39 PM »

She’s a stupid cow.

It must be remembered she supported the PIE (Peadophile Information Exchange) in their attempt to make paedophilia legal.

:unlike:
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length