Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2018, 04:11:57 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: TPs Red Army...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Funny Things You Remember from Trips Out With The School .  (Read 471 times)
lionhunter

View Profile
« on: April 15, 2018, 08:34:44 PM »

This one still makes my eyes water now.   :tp1:
On a Bus not far from our destination.( Beamish )  
Me and my mate Spacker  ( though he wasn't for much longer as he and his family left the Boro for a life in Whitby ) were on the bus when he asked if I wanted to swap a sarnie with him before dinner time . I'm said probably I went in my bag and I had cheese 2 sarnies cut into four in tin foil in plaggy container .
I said away then what have you got . All excitedly he said I've got this lot . Which was about half a loaf of dry brown bread sarnies with brown sauce in them in the same bag they were bought in tied in a knot at the top.They weren't made to eat , they were to be used as a weapon  :tp1:

Not surprisingly  I gave him the   . I don't remember him having much else either apart from a badly bruised apple in his jacket pocket .
Though he must have had a small carton of milk otherwise social services would have been called out to him .  :alf:
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 08:37:20 PM by lionhunter » Logged
Steboro

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2018, 08:51:23 PM »

Charlie had a pigeon.

Trip to Germany and 2 slutty lasses wanking lads off on the back seat. 
lionhunter

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2018, 02:38:45 PM »

Just thought I gave him a blue riband a norl  after feeling sorry for him . Fuck that he wasn't getting my wagon wheel  : :tp1:  Good Lad was GS . Ended up changing sports to the odd shaped ball I believe .
Him is army jumper with his orange Frido under his arm trainers full of holes and snapped laces tied in ai about 3 knots to get them through the holes over the tongue of the trainers .   :jackanory: 
Those were the days   :like:
Rids

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2018, 03:22:30 PM »

You didn't go to Eton then mate?
lionhunter

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2018, 08:43:15 PM »

You didn't go to Eton then mate?

I walked past it once  jc
mingebag

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2018, 09:21:36 PM »

Went with Southlands to France to see the Bayeaux Tapestry and got lost and couldnt find the coach  :tp2:
Kept singing Lost in France by Bonnie Tyler wandering the streets of Tailleville , found the coach after 2 hours  :tp1:
monkeyman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2018, 09:51:34 PM »

I WAS BARRED FROM SCHOOL TRIPS  :tp2:
rizla

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2018, 08:05:58 AM »

How did moving to Whitby cure him 
PoliteDwarf

Not big and not clever

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2018, 08:12:44 AM »

On a trip to Chester Zoo, two girls in our year fell into the polar bear enclosure and got eaten.  Funny thing was though, no one ever knew what their names were.

:pd:
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length