Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 15, 2018, 10:49:07 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: TPs Red Army...

Poll
Question: Assuming he wants to of course
Yes - 17 (44.7%)
No - 21 (55.3%)
Total Voters: 34

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: It is time Capio returned?  (Read 1615 times)
Pile

View Profile
« on: April 14, 2018, 01:29:12 PM »

As a middle-of-the-road poster, I found him interesting and recognised he brought a lot of discussion to the board. Thoughts?

Steve, have you made your point yet? Obviously it’s your board.

If he does come back I hope he can pick another username so those who flounced stay away.  charles

History teaches us that we learn nothing from history.
Ural Quntz
Phew thats better

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2018, 01:31:05 PM »

No - he was a vicious scheming sly cunt that delighted in stalking for personal info he could use.

monkey

"football is an art form and I just want to sit next to the prettiest girl in the room" - Capio 2018
Pile

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2018, 01:39:58 PM »

He was right though, your face looks like a ballsack.  charles

PeeJay
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2018, 01:40:14 PM »

That’s what the OP said. Middle of the road for cob
RedSteel

UTB

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2018, 01:42:24 PM »

I don't think his pride would allow it, even if he was invited back. His habit was broken by the ban, so he's probably seen it as a blessing in disguise.
thebannedone
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2018, 01:45:49 PM »

I am split. He quite clearly cannot take a joke. Gets butt hurt when criticised. Resorts to posting and commenting about other peoples family when his lack of intellect is exposed and is generally bitter, unhappy and unpleasant.

However, Rids must only have a few years left in the tank so why not reunite him with his boyfriend but lay a few ground rules about commenting on family and posting pics of family members. If he agreed to that, I would welcome him back. Sadly, I don't think he has the class or intelligence to stick to those rules.

I will let the board decide.

jc
LEON TROTSKY

BERNIE THE KIDDY FIDDLING CUNT !!!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2018, 01:57:01 PM »

WRONG UNS  mcl

ARE NOT CALLED WRONG UNS FOR NOWT  

WHEN HE APPOLOGISES TO ME FOR WHAT HE DID  :unlike:

I WILL THEN LET STEVE KNOW HE CAN UNBAN HIM  monkey

:meltdown:
Steve Göldby
Mountain King

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2018, 02:42:17 PM »

The Board is better without him - the whole atmosphere and tone has improved massively. Consign him to history and move on 'cos he's not coming back, even if he wins this vote.
Pile

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2018, 02:43:58 PM »

The Board is better without him - the whole atmosphere and tone has improved massively. Consign him to history and move on 'cos he's not coming back, even if he wins this vote.
ill put you down as maybe.

thebannedone
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2018, 02:46:02 PM »

I agree with what you say Steve but I feel sorry for Rids. The board is a much happier and relaxed place without the two who have gone though so maybe grandpa ridsdale will have to buy a pet mouse or something to fill the void.

:like:
Steve Göldby
Mountain King

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2018, 02:49:42 PM »

ill put you down as maybe.

monkey :chrisk:
LEON TROTSKY

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2018, 02:53:10 PM »

STEVE  mcl

YOU DO KNOW IF HE APOLOGISES TO ME FACE TO FACE HE WILL BE COMING BACK  mcl

IN A FUCKING BODYBAG  :alf:

:meltdown: :meltdown: :meltdown:
Rids

https://flagshop.co.za/700/spain-flags.jpg

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2018, 03:33:27 PM »

I agree with what you say Steve but I feel sorry for Rids. The board is a much happier and relaxed place without the two who have gone though so maybe grandpa ridsdale will have to buy a pet mouse or something to fill the void.

How amusing, from Liddles arse hamster.....
evilghost

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2018, 03:33:34 PM »

Yawn
thebannedone
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2018, 04:09:16 PM »

How amusing, from Liddles arse hamster.....

His did you vote pal? Dry yer eyes and yer crotch mate!

:alf: :alf: :alf:

« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 04:13:54 PM by BustinSurfboards » Logged
LEON TROTSKY

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2018, 04:16:43 PM »

I'D HAZARD A GUESS  mcl

AND SAY IT'S NOT LOOKING GOOD FOR RUBBER FUCKING FACE  charles

UNLESS HE UNLEASHES THE BIG GUNS  monkey

ALL HIS FALSE ACCOUNTS HE USED IN POLLS BEFORE  :like:

:wanker: :wanker: :wanker:
Rids

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2018, 06:54:47 PM »

That is ludicrous.  The board has lost several decent posters, not because of anything capio did, but because you allowed the return of a poster (banned several times) who conducted himself exactly as before.  That is, attacking people with the most vile lies and abuse.

It was your plan to do this.  Capio was banned because he told you some home truths, the anti Semitism was a cover up by you.  I very much doubt if capio has any intention of returning. 

The board has lost balance and what little sanity it did have.
RedSteel

UTB

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2018, 07:02:06 PM »

That is ludicrous.  The board has lost several decent posters, not because of anything capio did, but because you allowed the return of a poster (banned several times) who conducted himself exactly as before.  That is, attacking people with the most vile lies and abuse.

It was your plan to do this.  Capio was banned because he told you some home truths, the anti Semitism was a cover up by you.  I very much doubt if capio has any intention of returning. 

Not sure about balance as every thread turned into a bitch fest. I don't mind Capio and would welcome him back, but steve has a point when he says the tone has improved.
Rids

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2018, 07:09:55 PM »

Obviously you are tone deaf.
Priv

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2018, 07:12:18 PM »

Wheres the option for otter or I couldnt give a fuck?

Otherwise i pretty much agree with Redsteel
evilghost

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2018, 07:36:52 PM »

Should have been banned instantly after posting lids daughter pic
coulbyboro.

The future is unwritten.

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2018, 07:41:27 PM »

he slagged goldby for years without response, made a rod for his own back in the end, I do wonder what made st suck up to him.
Ulyanov

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2018, 12:53:26 AM »

Who is this mysterious poster who has attacked people with the most vile lies and abuse, Pops?
Skinz

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2018, 01:43:02 AM »

Don't know the lad. Posting pics though of peoples kids. I'd smash his skull in.
thebannedone
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2018, 02:18:05 AM »

cry :meltdown: :stairlift: cry
Ulyanov

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2018, 02:27:58 AM »

cry :meltdown: :stairlift: cry

At least we've still got the 'balanced and sane' geriatric Corbyn-supporting jew-hating Ridsdale to keep us on the straight and narrow :alf:
thebannedone
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2018, 02:52:42 AM »

Small mercies!

LEON TROTSKY

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2018, 06:14:01 AM »

I SEE THE OLD GEREATRIC IS STILL IN MOURNING  :alf:

YOU DONT KNOW WHAT WENT ON BETWEEN HIM AND STEVE....RIDS  mcl

I DO  :mido:  FUCKING DESPICABLE SOME OF IT....AND TO CAP IT OFF I WILL LET STEVE TELL YOU WHAT HIS LAST PARTING SHOT ACROSS THE BOWS WAS  :wanker:
Pile

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2018, 07:54:01 AM »

Did he arrange him an appointment with a stairlift salesman?  charles

Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2018, 07:57:04 AM »

Who's Capio ?

Was he someone famous on here . Never heard of him so it's a no from me.
PoliteDwarf

Not big and not clever

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2018, 08:19:07 AM »

Only if he brings bacon sandwiches and cakes.

CoB scum
Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2018, 09:10:34 AM »

Dave will be lurking , Here's a pic for him to fap over . My Derty norton milf who's still asleep after I smashed the granny out of her last night 

Be heading back to Greatham before she wakes up wanting another porking . charles 
PoliteDwarf

Not big and not clever

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2018, 09:13:20 AM »

"It puts the lotion in the basket."

CoB scum
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2018, 05:22:01 PM »

Dave will be lurking , Here's a pic for him to fap over . My Derty norton milf who's still asleep after I smashed the granny out of her last night 

Be heading back to Greatham before she wakes up wanting another porking . charles 

She's getting all dolled up for Round 2.

mick
Steve Göldby
Mountain King

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2018, 06:55:52 PM »

You're way off the mark here Rids.

Who are the several decent posters we have lost?

Lenin has been a good lad in this incarnation and this situation with Capio is nothing to do with him at all.

What 'home truths' did Capio tell me?

The anti-Semitism was very, very real - he even got sacked from a job over it and still carried on doing it. Some causes genuinely are lost.

He'll be back at some point, no two ways about that. He craves the attention.     
PeeJay
« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2018, 08:16:11 PM »

What the fuk sort of mental cunt takes a sly pic of some old Norton hag they’re bucking, to try and “show off” to a bunch of random blokes on a footy MB?!

Queer as fuckthis place  :alf: :alf: :alf: :alf:
Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2018, 08:21:29 PM »

That you  :matty:  ? Or Dave is it ??

Most of Dave's input was made up lie's for some attention like Steve said. Proper needy attention seeker he was, Whenever he came unstuck all we got was OIK/CHAV/ Jar of snot replies. Fella was and is a nut case , borderline psychotic would never back down on anything, Had to be right and always had the last word . He had a few lapdogs under his control on here though, Probably made them them leave when he got the chop  charles

Place is a lot better with out his made up attention seeking bollocks.
Minge

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2018, 09:31:55 PM »

I very much doubt capio has left this board
Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2018, 09:43:26 PM »

Psychopaths always have to have the last word. He's here alright. If people are going to keep making threads about him at least make a cappio's classic's thread. I got bored of catching him out  charles far too easy. Bendy ticket gate must be in the top 10 cappio classics, His boxing thread , His million dollar deals threads, must a a ton thread for someone starting a cappio classics   

daftjim

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2018, 09:53:23 PM »

Sad cunts.
Even Goldby can't resist fawning over him.

He's missed so much you all can't help posting about him.

"The board has never been better" Fuck off. It's fmttm lite.

What's that just went past........... tumbleweed...........

Never mind...... you've got Lenin.  souey
monkeyman

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 15, 2018, 10:01:50 PM »

HES A MARRIED MAN NOW HE MIGHT HAVE CHANGED
AND HE SAID HE HAD ALOT OF BUSINESS VENTURES THIS YEAR  :tp1:
Ulyanov

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 15, 2018, 11:35:01 PM »

Sad cunts.

Anything that reduces your miserable contribution (which is now limited solely to obsessive whining about me) has to be a good thing :pope2: jc :beer:
Ural Quntz
Phew thats better

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 15, 2018, 11:39:56 PM »

Psychopaths always have to have the last word. He's here alright. If people are going to keep making threads about him at least make a cappio's classic's thread. I got bored of catching him out  charles far too easy. Bendy ticket gate must be in the top 10 cappio classics, His boxing thread , His million dollar deals threads, must a a ton thread for someone starting a cappio classics   

I especially liked his 5 o'clock flight threads

:nige:

"football is an art form and I just want to sit next to the prettiest girl in the room" - Capio 2018
Steve Göldby
Mountain King

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: April 16, 2018, 10:54:49 AM »

Sad cunts.

I reckon Capio told you to post that...  :basil:
thebannedone
« Reply #44 on: April 16, 2018, 10:57:18 AM »

:alf: :alf: :alf:

LEON TROTSKY

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 16, 2018, 11:35:31 AM »

Sad cunts.

I reckon Capio told you to post that...  :basil:

FUCKING NAILED ON 

THAT COLD TURKEY IS ONE MOTHERFUCKER  :alf:

:meltdown:
duckyfuzz

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 11, 2018, 08:49:21 PM »

Here is his  norton lass just for you rubberface.

Crocket may be to busy disappointing her tonight to post it himself.

Punching above your weight crocket lad.

Good on you

jc

« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 08:53:14 PM by duckyfuzz » Logged
Cornelius
« Reply #47 on: August 11, 2018, 09:26:04 PM »

Here is his  norton lass just for you rubberface.

Crocket may be to busy disappointing her tonight to post it himself.

Punching above your weight crocket lad.

Good on you

jc

We're wanting better than that tonight ducky lad
duckyfuzz

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 11, 2018, 09:28:41 PM »

Not me.

I’ll be no part of some random woman having her picture posted on here half naked against her wishes.

She is someone’s daughter you know!

mcl

Skinz

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 11, 2018, 09:46:12 PM »

FFS! 
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length