Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 23, 2018, 05:57:51 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: TPs Red Army...

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Gassing children apologists on here and FMTTM  (Read 2220 times)
yabbadabbawho

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 14, 2018, 09:52:43 AM »

Amazing how many people are licking Old Man Corbyn's treacherous boots.      :wanker:
towz

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 14, 2018, 09:53:15 AM »

May and the Cabinet are shithouses and this act of cowardice is based on a big fat unknown ulterior motive. If it was about chemical weapons we should be targeting chemical nerve agent facilities in Russia as Putin has carried out a worse atrocity than Assad, if the evidence (as is reported) directs it towards Russia and Putin. I wonder why? He used these weapons on UK soil ffs.  
i must have missed the chemical attacks in Russia. When did they happen?

Salisbury is not Russia or Douma.
So you now think Russia WERE RESPONSIBLE for the Salisbury attack?

I'm being facetious given all the evidence and finger pointing in both scenarios but we only take aggressive action against the weaker nation.
or the one responsible for carrying out a mass chemical attack on innocent people?
#

I really doubt this was carried out by Assad. Why would they launch a chemical attack, which has been previously used by the Western powers as justification for military intervention, when they were clearly winning?

Far more likely a false flag by ISIS/ Al-Nusra/ some other lunatics in my opinion
Pile

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 14, 2018, 09:53:20 AM »

So what do we do Bob? Let them continue to do it? Take your Tory hating hat off for a second and try and show a bit of compassion for the innocent women and children being gassed to death.

What about the innocent women and children raped and enslaved by ISIS, who we were backing against Assad?
any proof we are backing Isis other than your £10 paperback?

Is there any proof we aren't?
Thatís not how life works is it? You made a bullshit claim, back it up or admit youíre wrong.

How old are you?
whats that got to do with your lies?

History teaches us that we learn nothing from history.
towz

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 14, 2018, 09:54:35 AM »

So what do we do Bob? Let them continue to do it? Take your Tory hating hat off for a second and try and show a bit of compassion for the innocent women and children being gassed to death.

What about the innocent women and children raped and enslaved by ISIS, who we were backing against Assad?

Thatís not how life works is it? You made a bullshit claim, back it up or admit youíre wrong.

How old are you?

I'm just trying to get a handle on if you are young and naieve or just a fucking imbecile
Pile

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 14, 2018, 09:55:28 AM »

May and the Cabinet are shithouses and this act of cowardice is based on a big fat unknown ulterior motive. If it was about chemical weapons we should be targeting chemical nerve agent facilities in Russia as Putin has carried out a worse atrocity than Assad, if the evidence (as is reported) directs it towards Russia and Putin. I wonder why? He used these weapons on UK soil ffs.  

I'm being facetious given all the evidence and finger pointing in both scenarios but we only take aggressive action against the weaker nation.
or the one responsible for carrying out a mass chemical attack on innocent people?
#

I really doubt this was carried out by Assad. Why would they launch a chemical attack, which has been previously used by the Western powers as justification for military intervention, when they were clearly winning?

Far more likely a false flag by ISIS/ Al-Nusra/ some other lunatics in my opinion
assad has previous for chemical attacks.

The yanks have urine and blood samples which show trace of chemical weapons. So do you think the attacks were made up or done by someone other than Assad?

Ural Quntz
Phew thats better

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 14, 2018, 09:55:45 AM »

Diversion fail - classic lefty cunt tactic

:lenin:

"football is an art form and I just want to sit next to the prettiest girl in the room" - Capio 2018
Ural Quntz
Phew thats better

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 14, 2018, 09:56:24 AM »

#

They don't have helicopters ya daft cunt

monkey

"football is an art form and I just want to sit next to the prettiest girl in the room" - Capio 2018
Pile

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 14, 2018, 10:00:03 AM »

How old are you?

I'm just trying to get a handle on if you are young and naieve or just a fucking imbecile
you should be more concerned with the fact youíre a lying cunt.

You throw your Ďfactsí around but the truth is you have no credible means to back ANY of it up.

Over the last few days youíve claimed we (Britain) are directly supporting Isis, prove it. Youíve stated as fact that we (uk forces) trained osama bin laden, prove it.

If itís common knowledge you should have no problem backing it up. Obviously you wonít because you canít. I donít know if youíre gulliable and believe shit people tell you or if youíre deliberately lying for another reason.

Prove me wrong. Youíre making the claims so back them up with something, RT interviewees donít count.  

towz

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 14, 2018, 10:01:18 AM »

#

They don't have helicopters ya daft cunt

monkey

Some other lunatics don't have helicopters? That's a broad assumption
Pile

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 14, 2018, 10:01:36 AM »

How old are you?

lying cunt.  :tp4:

towz

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: April 14, 2018, 10:02:13 AM »

How old are you?

You throw your Ďfactsí around but the truth is you have no credible means to back ANY of it up.

Over the last few days youíve claimed we (Britain) are directly supporting Isis, prove it. Youíve stated as fact that we (uk forces) trained osama bin laden, prove it.

If itís common knowledge you should have no problem backing it up. Obviously you wonít because you canít. I donít know if youíre gulliable and believe shit people tell you or if youíre deliberately lying for another reason.

Prove me wrong. Youíre making the claims so back them up with something, RT interviewees donít count.  

It's difficult to prove things that are purposefully covered up, you gomping retard. And you refuse to look where I tell you to. So carry on believing the version of reality you choose to, it obviously provides you some comfort
« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 10:03:49 AM by towz » Logged
Ulyanov

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 14, 2018, 10:05:32 AM »

How old are you?

It's difficult to prove things that are purposefully covered up, you gomping retard. And you refuse to look where I tell you to. So carry on believing the version of reality you choose to, it obviously provides you some comfort
So they're purposely covered up but you, being all wise, KNOW about them.
And you have the gall to call anyone a retard. souey
towz

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 14, 2018, 10:05:58 AM »

I take my information from a variety of sources and arrive at the logical conclusions
Ulyanov

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 14, 2018, 10:07:05 AM »

I read a variety of sources and arrive at the logical conclusions

A 'variety of sources'. That'd be the Guardian and the Independent, no doubt. Unimpeachable.
Pile

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 14, 2018, 10:07:39 AM »

While continuing to play devils advocate I'd rather we prioritise the deployment of our defences protecting these shores not some backward fucked up region.
if you look at the bigger picture, thatís what theyíre doing. Allowing Russia, Iran and Syria free reign to conduct chemical attacks allows it to become the norm. It isnít.

Russia have been flexing their muscles this week and claiming they can simply shoot down any rockets fired at Syria. Guess what, they canít and theyíll be left feeling rather silly now. They provide Syria with missile defences, at a cost, and they didnít work. Part of our measured and effective attack on Syria has been a slap in the face for Russia.

Russia are backtracking on all sorts of claims previously made. Theyíll be fuming over this.

Pile

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 14, 2018, 10:08:29 AM »

How old are you?

Thatís not proof. You know that.

Pile

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 14, 2018, 10:09:23 AM »

I take my information from a variety of sources and arrive at the logical conclusions
so where did you read that we trained osama bin laden?

Where did you read that weíre supporting Isis?

towz

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 14, 2018, 10:09:59 AM »

How old are you?

The type of proof you are asking for does not exist in these matters, not accessible to the public anyway
Pile

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 14, 2018, 10:10:33 AM »

I read a variety of sources and arrive at the logical conclusions

A 'variety of sources'. That'd be the Guardian and the Independent, no doubt. Unimpeachable.
more likely Ďbait roomí conversations.  charles

Pile

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 14, 2018, 10:11:04 AM »

How old are you?

The type of proof you are asking for does not exist in these matters, not accessible to the public anyway
so how did you get access to it?

towz

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 14, 2018, 10:14:09 AM »

OK, lets try a few questions about Syria. Did we support the Syrian Opposition against Assad? Did we supply them with training and weapons (Free Syrian ARmy)? Did we know that our allies Saudi Arabia and Qatar were funding Islamist oppositon in Syria? Did we know they were winning initially (Al-Nusra/ISIS etc)? Did we continue to supply weapons and funding to the Free Syrian Army, despite being aware this woud likely end up in Islamic Radical hands? DId we support ISIS covertly or indirectly? We were aware of our NATO allies TURKEY'S role and aims in the area?

Now tell me we weren't covertly supporting ISIS
towz

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 14, 2018, 10:20:28 AM »

Remember Iraq's Weapons Of Mass Destruction?
Ulyanov

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 14, 2018, 10:21:52 AM »

Shouldn't have voted for Tony B. Liar then, should ya? mcl
towz

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 14, 2018, 10:23:16 AM »

Blair was a cunt. As are all politicians, lying self-serving bastards who do the bidding of their master's in Whitehall, not the other way around
Ulyanov

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 14, 2018, 10:24:07 AM »

Blair was a cunt. As are all politicians, lying self-serving bastards who do the bidding of their master's in Whitehall, not the other way around
Wot, even that nice Mr Corbyn?
Pile

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: April 14, 2018, 10:24:43 AM »

OK, lets try a few questions about Syria. Did we support the Syrian Opposition against Assad? Did we supply them with training and weapons (Free Syrian ARmy)? Did we know that our allies Saudi Arabia and Qatar were funding Islamist oppositon in Syria? Did we know they were winning initially (Al-Nusra/ISIS etc)? Did we continue to supply weapons and funding to the Free Syrian Army, despite being aware this woud likely end up in Islamic Radical hands? DId we support ISIS covertly or indirectly? We were aware of our NATO allies TURKEY'S role and aims in the area?

just answer the two questions honestly please. You stated them as fact.

Bob End and his Sexy Bitch

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 14, 2018, 10:25:30 AM »

Willie, you are a fool. Our government have many times told us that we do these things in the interest of our national security

Iíve never worked that fucker out yet, like
towz

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 14, 2018, 10:25:39 AM »

I think Corbyn's heart is in the right place but he won't be allowed to change foreign policy when it comes to the Middle East, even if he does get elected. There is too much Saudi/Qatari money in Britain and British money in Saudi/Qatar
towz

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 14, 2018, 10:26:42 AM »

Pile, you are clearly incapable of independent thought or wish to appear so, so continuing to debate with you is futile
Pile

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 14, 2018, 10:30:12 AM »

Willie, you are a fool. Our government have many times told us that we do these things in the interest of our national security

try harder. Imagine the world with a Syrian/Iranian/Russian coalition causing havoc in the Middle East. The world is not as big as people think, what happens there affects Britain.

What could come next? Chemical attacks on Israel? Chemical attacks on Cyprus? Chemical attacks on turkey?

Ural Quntz
Phew thats better

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 14, 2018, 10:30:32 AM »

I think Corbyn's heart is in the right place but he won't be allowed to change foreign policy when it comes to the Middle East, even if he does get elected. There is too much Saudi/Qatari money in Britain and British money in Saudi/Qatar

So back to training Osama bin laden or are you retreating from your idiotic posts on here now?

Classic!

monkey

Pile

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 14, 2018, 10:32:06 AM »

Pile, you are clearly incapable of independent thought or wish to appear so, so continuing to debate with you is futile
No, Iím calling you out on your lies.

We DID NOT train Bin Laden. We DO NOT support ISIS.  You canít prove either because there is no proof. Just admit it, itís easier to be honest.

Ural Quntz
Phew thats better

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 14, 2018, 10:33:06 AM »

Hardly surprising given your demonstrated (on here) lack of intelligence.....

towz

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 14, 2018, 10:33:14 AM »

No, Iím calling you out on your lies.

We DID NOT train Bin Laden. We DO NOT support ISIS.  You canít prove either because there is no proof. Just admit it, itís easier to be honest.

The lies are what you choose to believe mate. Open your eyes
towz

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 14, 2018, 10:34:46 AM »

So back to training Osama bin laden or are you retreating from your idiotic posts on here now?

Classic!

monkey

Uncomfortable truths aren't any less true
Pile

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 14, 2018, 10:46:03 AM »

Classic!

monkey

Uncomfortable truths aren't any less true
even when theyíre made up by towz.  charles

thebannedone
« Reply #86 on: April 14, 2018, 12:17:58 PM »

Good thread. Deluded nobheads put firmly in their place.

:like:
towz

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 14, 2018, 06:03:48 PM »

Pile is certainly deluded but nobhead is a bit harsh
Pile

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 14, 2018, 06:05:12 PM »

Pile is certainly deluded but nobhead is a bit harsh
Mr fake news

Oldfield

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 14, 2018, 06:18:59 PM »

Three leaders who are unpopular in their own countries launch a diversionary war upon a crippled nation.

No, of course it doesn't stink.......

All three on course to win the next election hands down..... their alternatives are deeply unpopular...

The best part about this who Russia/ Syria saga is showing the electorate what an utter quisling scumbag traitor Corbyn and the far left are.

Unbelievable post. Win hands down?. She has had to suck the cocks of madmen from Ireland in order to cling desperately to power, and Corbyn is extremely popular, nearly winning the last election against May, who disappeared during the campaign, and the press who make fucker's like you dance on their strings

She got a bigger popular vote than Thatcher and Tony Blair.

Corbyn lost badly contrary to to cult drivel knocked out by momentum for dim cult followers like you.His popularity is plummeting. No body wants a vile anti semite and traitor in No10

Im sorry fuckers like me? If i were you son id be more worried about ending up in the big house for fraud.
Bud Wiser

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: April 14, 2018, 08:15:35 PM »

For all you Trump this & Trump that blusterers, you are aware the attacks were initiated by Macron aren't you? To the point where they (France) were prepared to go it alone if need be.

And no, I'm far from happy about the UK siding with terrorists but first and foremost we side with the USA, warts & all. They're the ultimate guarantors of our security whether the Left like it or not.

Critical Bill.I.Am

"Smile and the world smiles with you"

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 14, 2018, 08:59:19 PM »

Was towz the same person from last month who claimed ISIS were formed on Israel's border and moved east?
towz

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 14, 2018, 09:13:29 PM »

No. I'd be surprised if the Israelis weren't involved somewhere along the line though. It seems incredible to me that a) ISIS have never attacked Israel, despite being on their borders b) Israel have never done anything to counter ISIS, which surely they would see as a threat
Critical Bill.I.Am

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 14, 2018, 09:19:47 PM »

My apologies. Must have confused you with some other InfoWars dunderhead on here.
towz

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 14, 2018, 09:23:27 PM »

Dunderheads believe everything they are told by mainstream media and their governments mate
Critical Bill.I.Am

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 14, 2018, 09:24:33 PM »

Are you "red-pilled" like the others?  :tp1:
towz

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 14, 2018, 09:28:33 PM »

I think for myself mate.
Critical Bill.I.Am

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 14, 2018, 09:35:38 PM »

I think

Not too hard, you might end up posting something sensible for once.
Skinz

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 14, 2018, 10:17:48 PM »

Towz is spot on here  :beer:
Critical Bill.I.Am

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 14, 2018, 10:22:46 PM »

rava
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: