Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 23, 2018, 05:57:49 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: TPs Red Army...

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Gassing children apologists on here and FMTTM  (Read 2219 times)
thebannedone
« Reply #150 on: April 16, 2018, 11:05:00 AM »

I agree we are lied to. I agree that mist papers have a bias. I agree that they spin lies to control the public's thinking.

However, when media sources around the world are reporting the same events in spite of their political bias then you have to look at that closely and think it is accurate.

You probably agreew with that Bob but then you wouldn't have anything to moan about regarding the Tory party.

Bob End and his Sexy Bitch

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: April 16, 2018, 11:19:38 AM »

I agree we are lied to. I agree that mist papers have a bias. I agree that they spin lies to control the public's thinking.

However, when media sources around the world are reporting the same events in spite of their political bias then you have to look at that closely and think it is accurate.

You probably agreew with that Bob but then you wouldn't have anything to moan about regarding the Tory party.

Moan about the Tory party? Me? WTF!!? More fake news
thebannedone
« Reply #152 on: April 16, 2018, 11:27:03 AM »

:alf: :alf: :alf:

Good craic Bobert!
Ural Quntz
Phew thats better

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: April 16, 2018, 02:46:07 PM »

I did say I had no angle ie not a comment about the gas attack, but about whether people believe news sources. I was (I thought clearly  ) saying that maybe not everything seen in newspapers is true, but we are all guilty of quoting those papers we agree with

We are lied to on an industrial scale. I don't believe a bloody word any of them say

Them = politicians from around the world + the press

I posted about this last week. Donald Trump lies all the time. Utter lies but he lies so big it works.

Because of this I am less likely to believe most news stories and remain unconvinced about the gas attack and about the poisoning of that Russian spy.

I am simply saying that. Clearly some stories are fact - seeing Russian troops in The Crimea is a given as both sides were saying the same, but I find it depressing that we rely on the press when they quote the police/Portan Down, both of which are arms of the State. The Police have been found to be lying so many times it's bloody ridiculous, and I see no reason whatsoever why other parts of the State shouldn't do the same

You seem conflicted about who is actually telling you lies Bob

Is it Trump? or maybe the UK Government? or the UK police? or Porton Down? or the Times?

Yet you have no doubts of the veracity of Russia Today, or the Russian Ambassador or any of the 2,000 Russian trolls that lit up the Internet in the hours immediately after the attack, or poor old Useful Idiot Corbyn, or crockets crackpot website thats been up and running for all of 6 months

I think perhaps you have what they call subconcious bias?

lost

"football is an art form and I just want to sit next to the prettiest girl in the room" - Capio 2018
Bob End and his Sexy Bitch

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: April 16, 2018, 02:59:23 PM »

You seem conflicted about who is actually telling you lies Bob

Is it Trump? or maybe the UK Government? or the UK police? or Porton Down? or the Times?

Yet you have no doubts of the veracity of Russia Today, or the Russian Ambassador or any of the 2,000 Russian trolls that lit up the Internet in the hours immediately after the attack, or poor old Useful Idiot Corbyn, or crockets crackpot website thats been up and running for all of 6 months

I think perhaps you have what they call subconcious bias?

lost

No, you misunderstand me completely. Where did I say I believed any fucker at all? I wouldn't dream of believing the bloody Russians; stroll off, they tell corkers the same size as Trump. That is my point - who do you get your info from in this world of internet claim and counterclaim?

My bias, I suppose, is with the BBC but then you find that Laura Kunsberg and Nick Robinson were heavily involved in the Conservative party in years gone by, and that John Humphries seems like a self-satisfied prig when caught out about gender equality of salaries. I give up.

I've seen some news broadcasts where I actually thought the newscaster was a Tory MP -true dat.

Ever seen Fox News? Funny as fuck, only it's not funny, is it?
Ulyanov

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: April 16, 2018, 09:38:24 PM »

The Guardian SFLD manual rule 23a.
How to deflect attention from the facts everyone knows about the Beeb, that's it's very left wing: claim it's right wing instead.
Oh Bellers, Bellers, Bellers, what has become of you?! souey
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length