Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 24, 2018, 01:38:56 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: TPs Red Army...

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Gassing children apologists on here and FMTTM  (Read 2222 times)
thebannedone
« on: April 14, 2018, 08:12:21 AM »

Shameful. Trump is a fuckin tantrum throwing baby in an adults body but this call is right and I am glad the UK and France have stepped up to the mark. You can't use chemical weapons on women and children and get away with it. Assad has done it too many times now. The cunt needs assassinating.

And for all the boxhead bumboys wankibg themselves stupid about Putin and his cronies, don't forget events from the last decade. Invading Crimea, murdering political opposition, their involvement in shooting down the Malaysian Airlines flight, state sponsored drug use in a wide range if sports, covering up chemical attacks for their pals and the blatant release of nerve agents here in the UK. I am sure there are more examples.

But all of the above is just 'fake news' because good old Vladimir and his nation of sneaky cunts keep in denying everything over and over again.

Trump and the yanks are idiots but Putin is a sneaky, two  faced, dangerous idiot who has taken the piss time and time again.

But hey, let them gas innocent women and children. Its not our business is it. For fucks sake, what a cuntish viewpoint that is.
ccole

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2018, 08:22:25 AM »

I am all for punishing those responsible but something just doesnít seem right.

Why would the Syrians use chemical weapons when the rebels had already agreed to pull out of that area in a few days?  Who gains must from US strikes ?

Itís a pattern repeated from the last time they were used. Rebels about to lose a city, chemical weapons used, rebels enemies get bombed.

Why not wait until the inspector s have been in.

Havenít we learnt anything from our mistakes in Iraq ?
Pile

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2018, 08:24:41 AM »

Shameful. Trump is a fuckin tantrum throwing baby in an adults body but this call is right and I am glad the UK and France have stepped up to the mark. You can't use chemical weapons on women and children and get away with it. Assad has done it too many times now. The cunt needs assassinating.

And for all the boxhead bumboys wankibg themselves stupid about Putin and his cronies, don't forget events from the last decade. Invading Crimea, murdering political opposition, their involvement in shooting down the Malaysian Airlines flight, state sponsored drug use in a wide range if sports, covering up chemical attacks for their pals and the blatant release of nerve agents here in the UK. I am sure there are more examples.

But all of the above is just 'fake news' because good old Vladimir and his nation of sneaky cunts keep in denying everything over and over again.

Trump and the yanks are idiots but Putin is a sneaky, two  faced, dangerous idiot who has taken the piss time and time again.

But hey, let them gas innocent women and children. Its not our business is it. For fucks sake, what a cuntish viewpoint that is.
True story, you canít stand by and watch people get gassed. My view is make Syria a safer to live and youíll see less Syrians walking to Europe.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43763605

History teaches us that we learn nothing from history.
Pile

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2018, 08:26:46 AM »

Why would the Syrians use chemical weapons when the rebels had already agreed to pull out of that area in a few days?  Who gains must from US strikes ?

Itís a pattern repeated from the last time they were used. Rebels about to lose a city, chemical weapons used, rebels enemies get bombed.

Weíre not trying to topple Assad. Weíve bombed an air missile plant suspected of making chemical weapons, if the terrorists were leaving anyway the Syrian state has nothing to lose.

thebannedone
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2018, 08:31:26 AM »

Its a deterrent. A strong message from Assad and Putin to those who oppose them. Its not the first time they have done it either. Russia, as is their right, blocked a proposal by most other nations to have a full independent inspection made in the area immediately after this chemical attack and the last one. Why would they block thus if they had nothing to hide? The cunts did the same following the Malaysian airlines being shot down. They wouldn't allow access to the site for days.

They are fuckers. They cause all the shit then deny they have done anything wrong then out comes the victim card. Look at the past decade and what the cunts gave been involved in yet they still just keep denying they had any involvement in any of it. Taking the piss and some gullible cunts are starting to fall for it.
Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2018, 08:38:09 AM »

Why would the Syrians use chemical weapons when the rebels had already agreed to pull out of that area in a few days?  Who gains must from US strikes ?

:like: :like: :like:

One day before the official investigators were going to to clear things up.. One Day before.

Damascus is without electricity now, Strikes all over the place, No one is going in now are they to find out the truth. Chances are that site will have been wiped off the map to cover up this bull shit.

I would be embarrassed coming on here  supporting this attack. seriously.
thebannedone
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2018, 08:43:07 AM »

They attacked three chemical weapons sites nowhere near civilians or indeed the scene of the recent chemical attack.

Don't fall for their bullshit.

Unbelievable that you think gassing women and kids should go unpunished.

souey
« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 08:46:32 AM by BustinSurfboards » Logged
Gingerpig

Glorious Leader

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2018, 08:43:47 AM »

Do people really think Assad & Putin will just let rebels "leave" a area .....did not happen last year , has not happened this, but the weapons used have been the same ,he gasses the fuckers  just before they go ! yet the apologists over the road blame the Nasty West ....spineless fuckers , they really should go & see how "freedom of expression" works in other places for joe public
thebannedone
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2018, 08:46:07 AM »

Do people really think Assad & Putin will just let rebels "leave" a area .....did not happen last year , has not happened this, but the weapons used have been the same ,he gasses the fuckers  just before they go ! yet the apologists over the road blame the Nasty West ....spineless fuckers , they really should go & see how "freedom of expression" works in other places for joe public

Exactly. They have form for it. People need to open their eyes and not be sucked in by their constant denials. I will say it again, look at their track record. Its not fuckin rocket science.
Rids

https://flagshop.co.za/700/spain-flags.jpg

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2018, 08:49:16 AM »

Three leaders who are unpopular in their own countries launch a diversionary war upon a crippled nation.

No, of course it doesn't stink.......
Gingerpig

Glorious Leader

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2018, 08:53:24 AM »

Seems the "momentum"  alarm has rung over the road , all  "outraged" again ignoring the fact the cunt gasses more of his own, quoting Palestine  & Yemen ......just like Jeremy asks  , be blaming Israel by 10 AM . Usual suspects  answering the call .........no muttley yet or speckycunt .....must of had 2 Stella's last night
Gingerpig

Glorious Leader

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2018, 08:55:22 AM »

3 "elected" leaders   mcl..............oh sorry forgot about Vlads election victory  too  :nige:
Rids

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2018, 08:58:34 AM »

Would anyone trust Macron?

Right little Napoleon.
Oldfield

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2018, 09:01:47 AM »

Three leaders who are unpopular in their own countries launch a diversionary war upon a crippled nation.

All three on course to win the next election hands down..... their alternatives are deeply unpopular...

The best part about this who Russia/ Syria saga is showing the electorate what an utter quisling scumbag traitor Corbyn and the far left are.
thebannedone
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2018, 09:03:24 AM »

They are all cunts. Its eho is the worst cunt and Putin and Assad are top of the pile in this instance.

Nobody has declared war. A small scale attack on three chemical weapons facilities hopefully reduces the capability to do it again.

What do you suggest doing rids? Just let them get on with gassing women and children?
Bob End and his Sexy Bitch

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2018, 09:04:14 AM »

I am astounded, simply speechless, at the support for this bloody shit. Have you heard May's speech from in the night. Utter utter lies and nationalistic bullshite. Makes me ill, and I can't believe people fall for it

I can guarantee you that gas and chemicals will be used again. This attack will have no effect whatsoever. It is political bullshit
thebannedone
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2018, 09:05:12 AM »

So what do we do Bob? Let them continue to do it? Take your Tory hating hat off for a second and try and show a bit of compassion for the innocent women and children being gassed to death.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2018, 09:07:37 AM »

All three on course to win the next election hands down..... their alternatives are deeply unpopular...

The best part about this who Russia/ Syria saga is showing the electorate what an utter quisling scumbag traitor Corbyn and the far left are.

Unbelievable post. Win hands down?. She has had to suck the cocks of madmen from Ireland in order to cling desperately to power, and Corbyn is extremely popular, nearly winning the last election against May, who disappeared during the campaign, and the press who make fucker's like you dance on their strings

Rids

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2018, 09:09:00 AM »

I'd like to know the truth. Assad can face trial if he used chemical weapons.

We are firing missiles to help the war Saudi Arabia are fighting against Shiite Muslims.

We are onside with the terrorists.
thebannedone
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2018, 09:09:34 AM »

You really are a cunt sometimes bob. Forget point scoring over politics or fuck off on another thread.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2018, 09:12:21 AM »

So what do we do Bob? Let them continue to do it? Take your Tory hating hat off for a second and try and show a bit of compassion for the innocent women and children being gassed to death.

If they want to deal with it, they have to come to talk, somehow. Politically, we have backed the wrong horse and we are buggered now over there.

Don't forget that both sides (all side, should I say) are bloody barbarians. Utter bastards

Point scoring? Fuck off. That character made up a full post so I blew it away is all. Anyway, this IS a political move. Don't fall for it again FFS.
thebannedone
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2018, 09:14:28 AM »

I'd like to know the truth. Assad can face trial if he used chemical weapons.

We are firing missiles to help the war Saudi Arabia are fighting against Shiite Muslims.

We are onside with the terrorists.

Fuckin hell. I really despair.

souey

Nobody will get charged because Russia block every investigation. Use your fuckin brain man.

I understand your Saudi link and we are not ehuter than white in any respects but three strikes destroying chemical weapons strikes is the minimum punishment for what Assad has done.
Rids

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2018, 09:16:08 AM »

You really are a cunt sometimes bob. Forget point scoring over politics or fuck off on another thread.

What the fuck has it got to do with you who posts where?

Unstable twat.
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2018, 09:16:23 AM »

The gas attack evidence is/was weak as piss. Perhaps we as joe public should see the evidence not some smirking kids coughing and having water poured over them. I would want to see as a minimum actual images of death unpalatable as it might be for general consumption. There is absolutely no truth in this region and it is rife with propaganda. May is being puppet here.  
thebannedone
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2018, 09:21:30 AM »

What the fuck has it got to do with you who posts where?

Unstable twat.

Oh do fuck off you stinking decrepid old bag of bones. You are still just angry that your boyfriend has been banned.

Get over it.

:wanker:
Gingerpig

Glorious Leader

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2018, 09:21:46 AM »

Russia used 6 veto's  in 2017 for investigations to be independantly  carried out on chemical attacks  so Assad  can't be tried  in court  at all .  They will block it at every turn
thebannedone
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2018, 09:22:59 AM »

The gas attack evidence is/was weak as piss. Perhaps we as joe public should see the evidence not some smirking kids coughing and having water poured over them. I would want to see as a minimum actual images of death unpalatable as it might be for general consumption. There is absolutely no truth in this region and it is rife with propaganda. May is being puppet here.  

Wow. Yeah those dying kids couldnt stop laughing.

souey
thebannedone
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2018, 09:24:14 AM »

Russia used 6 veto's  in 2017 for investigations to be independantly  carried out on chemical attacks  so Assad  can't be tried  in court  at all .  They will block it at every turn

:like:

Exactly. Some people are just too fuckin gullible to see how Russia are manipulating the system.
towz

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2018, 09:26:54 AM »

What about the innocent women and children raped and enslaved by ISIS, who we were backing against Assad?
thebannedone
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2018, 09:30:50 AM »

What about the Jews killed by Hitler. Stick to the topic. Two wrings do not make a right. Assad attacked and murdered innocent women and children as they were leaving the area. That is what is being debated. Oh fuck it, the left wing idiots won't listen. I'm off out to have a water fight.

:wanker:
towz

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2018, 09:32:03 AM »

Don't pretend this is a humanitarian issue. What about Yemen? How many innocent people have died there due to Saudi Arabia's actions. But that's ok right, coz the Saudis are our allies
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2018, 09:35:09 AM »

May and the Cabinet are shithouses and this act of cowardice is based on a big fat unknown ulterior motive. If it was about chemical weapons we should be targeting chemical nerve agent facilities in Russia as Putin has carried out a worse atrocity than Assad, if the evidence (as is reported) directs it towards Russia and Putin. I wonder why? He used these weapons on UK soil ffs.  
Pile

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2018, 09:36:22 AM »

The Russians have admitted the sites attacked were old chemical production works, so whatís the problem? Syria have confirmed there have been no deaths, military or civilian, so what is the problem?

As for the OPCW, when scientists said it was Russia who were responsible for the Salisbury chemical attack, it was claimed on here Ďscientists are untrustworthy and will provide results which aid the highest bidderí. Now we should have waited to see what they find.

Rids

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2018, 09:37:29 AM »

Good question willie.

Will she bomb Russia?
Pile

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2018, 09:37:42 AM »

What about the innocent women and children raped and enslaved by ISIS, who we were backing against Assad?
any proof we are backing Isis other than your £10 paperback?

towz

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2018, 09:38:19 AM »

Let's not pretend that Britain is involved in anything that goes on in the Middle East other than for political and strategic advantage, ultimately it's all about oil
Pile

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2018, 09:39:14 AM »

May and the Cabinet are shithouses and this act of cowardice is based on a big fat unknown ulterior motive. If it was about chemical weapons we should be targeting chemical nerve agent facilities in Russia as Putin has carried out a worse atrocity than Assad, if the evidence (as is reported) directs it towards Russia and Putin. I wonder why? He used these weapons on UK soil ffs.  
i must have missed the chemical attacks in Russia. When did they happen?

Pile

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2018, 09:39:42 AM »

Let's not pretend that Britain is involved in anything that goes on in the Middle East other than for political and strategic advantage, ultimately it's all about oil
what about Afghanistan?

towz

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2018, 09:39:56 AM »

Is there any proof we aren't?
towz

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 14, 2018, 09:40:35 AM »

what about Afghanistan?

Strategic access to central asia via pakistan, where there is lots of oil
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2018, 09:40:53 AM »

Salisbury is not Russia or Douma.
Pile

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 14, 2018, 09:42:13 AM »

Thatís not how life works is it? You made a bullshit claim, back it up or admit youíre wrong.

Pile

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 14, 2018, 09:43:11 AM »

So you now think Russia WERE RESPONSIBLE for the Salisbury attack?

towz

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 14, 2018, 09:44:16 AM »

Thatís not how life works is it? You made a bullshit claim, back it up or admit youíre wrong.

How old are you?
Ulyanov

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 14, 2018, 09:44:23 AM »

As a died in the wool SFLD, no doubt you'd have us swear off using oil, eh Towz? Back to the stone age so you can feel all morally superior? Except of course, if there was no oil you'd be the first to whine about it. Whining is, after all, what an SFLD does best. :wanker:
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 14, 2018, 09:45:22 AM »

I'm being facetious given all the evidence and finger pointing in both scenarios but we only take aggressive action against the weaker nation.
Ural Quntz
Phew thats better

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 14, 2018, 09:48:18 AM »

Sums it up nicely..... :like:

"football is an art form and I just want to sit next to the prettiest girl in the room" - Capio 2018
Pile

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 14, 2018, 09:49:17 AM »

I'm being facetious given all the evidence and finger pointing in both scenarios but we only take aggressive action against the weaker nation.
or the one responsible for carrying out a mass chemical attack on innocent people?

Ural Quntz
Phew thats better

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 14, 2018, 09:50:45 AM »

Why would the Syrians use chemical weapons when the rebels had already agreed to pull out of that area in a few days?  Who gains must from US strikes ?

:like: :like: :like:

One day before the official investigators were going to to clear things up.. One Day before.

Damascus is without electricity now, Strikes all over the place, No one is going in now are they to find out the truth. Chances are that site will have been wiped off the map to cover up this bull shit.

I would be embarrassed coming on here  supporting this attack. seriously.

Cos there'll be fuck all for them to see ya daft cunt

Pootin and his buddies have cleaned it all up

Some right fucking halfwits on here

monkey

"football is an art form and I just want to sit next to the prettiest girl in the room" - Capio 2018
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 14, 2018, 09:52:36 AM »

or the one responsible for carrying out a mass chemical attack on innocent people?

While continuing to play devils advocate I'd rather we prioritise the deployment of our defences protecting these shores not some backward fucked up region.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length