Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 20, 2018, 02:45:06 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: TPs Red Army...

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The night of the long knives  (Read 2105 times)
Mick1986

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 13, 2018, 10:19:41 PM »

Here was me thinking you were an advocate of free speech Mick. As long as it's agreeable to you it seems.

You’re right, I do believe in free speech.

The trouble is, some people are just looking to agitate certain members of COB and are not interested in debating. In fact, they use the usual SFLD tactics in an attempt to shut down their ‘opposition’s’ argument.

So yeah, I do believe in free speech, but they do not.

I would hope they would leave of their own volition. I do not want to stop free speech, but these people are not good for harmony on COB.

Being serious, FMTTM would suit them more as the posters there are more on their ‘wavelength’. There is a clear demarcation between FMTTM and COB.

Not many people are on your wavelength Mick, thankfully.

If more were on my wavelength, this country would be in a far better state.

The lunatics run the asylum (country).
Smalltown
« Reply #51 on: March 13, 2018, 10:20:18 PM »

Gone after the wrong two people in my opinion, there's far more abusive people on here than them two, a lot of it is retaliation from them.

They definitely fan the flames sometimes but I don't think they're to blame.

They. like I do suck ourselves into confrontation I admit. We are all more sinned against than sinners though. Steve seems upset that I don't like his character and he's ALWAYS had a hard on for Capio. He's looked for an excuse for a while to ban him. I kind of undertsand, I even let Capio get to me back in the day. Difference is I eventually conceded and walked away. Steve and his scum mates seem to enjoy INTERNET WARS!!
I genuinely don't understand how anyone would stay on here if they don't like it.
Smalltown,capio called you worse than shit,autistic,bedsit boy ect,so how come you're so pally now,no one thanks you for kissing their arse.

I'm not pally with him at all, don't get me wrong. We've spoken twice on PM (both times illicited a reaction from Goldby, suspicious that) I have no feelings either way to him now, unlike some on here I don't get all excited and upset when random strangers call me names. I'm made of stronger stuff.

I just pointed out Steve has had a hard on for Capio for a long time now. He was waiting for an excuse.
Tourtured_Soul

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 13, 2018, 10:20:58 PM »

And they stop mid gallop..not for me..but to smell what i could have been
Mick1986

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 13, 2018, 10:24:18 PM »

Here was me thinking you were an advocate of free speech Mick. As long as it's agreeable to you it seems.
he told them to flounce,not ask for them to be banned.

Mick the racist just doesn't like being called a racist. Do you Mick the racist?

Bye bye pigshit!
coulbyboro.

The future is unwritten.

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 13, 2018, 10:25:42 PM »

Gone after the wrong two people in my opinion, there's far more abusive people on here than them two, a lot of it is retaliation from them.

They. like I do suck ourselves into confrontation I admit. We are all more sinned against than sinners though. Steve seems upset that I don't like his character and he's ALWAYS had a hard on for Capio. He's looked for an excuse for a while to ban him. I kind of undertsand, I even let Capio get to me back in the day. Difference is I eventually conceded and walked away. Steve and his scum mates seem to enjoy INTERNET WARS!!
I genuinely don't understand how anyone would stay on here if they don't like it.
Smalltown,capio called you worse than shit,autistic,bedsit boy ect,so how come you're so pally now,no one thanks you for kissing their arse.

I'm not pally with him at all, don't get me wrong. We've spoken twice on PM (both times illicited a reaction from Goldby, suspicious that) I have no feelings either way to him now, unlike some on here I don't get all excited and upset when random strangers call me names. I'm made of stronger stuff.

I just pointed out Steve has had a hard on for Capio for a long time now. He was waiting for an excuse.
you used to. :chrisk:
and you  are/were supportive of each other on threads,.
unless i'm missing something,capio doesn't have a board persona,that's who he is.No one else is as rude,dismissive and obnoxious on here as him.

Tourtured_Soul

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 13, 2018, 10:27:46 PM »

Racism toward a religion is like pain towards granite
Steve Göldby
Mountain King

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: March 13, 2018, 11:13:39 PM »

Why do I need an excuse, you silly little cunt?

Why are you sticking up for someone who got booted off for hurling anti-Semitism abuse?
Bob End and his Sexy Bitch

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 13, 2018, 11:25:31 PM »

Why are you sticking up for someone who got booted off for hurling anti-Semitism abuse?

Jesus. Are you saying Capio was binned for anti semitism?
Ulyanov

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 13, 2018, 11:26:40 PM »

Jesus. Are you saying Capio was binned for anti semitism?
Carefull Bellers, you might be next. We all remember what you said about hating Spurs. mcl
Gramsci

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 13, 2018, 11:31:46 PM »

You’re right, I do believe in free speech.

The trouble is, some people are just looking to agitate certain members of COB and are not interested in debating. In fact, they use the usual SFLD tactics in an attempt to shut down their ‘opposition’s’ argument.

So yeah, I do believe in free speech, but they do not.

I would hope they would leave of their own volition. I do not want to stop free speech, but these people are not good for harmony on COB.

Being serious, FMTTM would suit them more as the posters there are more on their ‘wavelength’. There is a clear demarcation between FMTTM and COB.

What the fuck does any of that mean ^^^^^^^^^^  am i on a football message board here...or have I suddenly joined Militant Vauxhall Owners Club United  rava
daftjim

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: March 13, 2018, 11:33:30 PM »

Stop embarrassing yourself.

After this board has been in the gutter these last few months and you've sat and watched it and now you're trying to justify banning him for that!!!!

Abuse of a dead man's brother. Pictures of a posters teenage daughter. Constant accusations of being a paedo. Etc etc etc

souey
Ulyanov

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 13, 2018, 11:35:01 PM »

Stop embarrassing yourself.

After this board has been in the gutter these last few months and you've sat and watched it and now you're trying to justify banning him for that!!!!

Abuse of a dead man's brother. Pictures of a posters teenage daughter. Constant accusations of being a paedo. Etc etc etc

souey

Now THIS is why I said the wrong one got banned. Should have been Piglet. :redcard:
Ben G
Mountain King

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: March 13, 2018, 11:39:48 PM »

I was in bed and missed it all.

I'm about as ITK as a fake hooligan.

Tory Cunt
CapsDave

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 13, 2018, 11:53:48 PM »

I think it is more of a personal issue.

Yeah but aren't all issues on here personal to someone? Yeah it's his board and he can do what he wants but he's basically just took his ball home, either this board is what it is and people can say pretty much what they want to anybody else or it isn't.

I've seen some shocking things said on here that have gone unpunished but if they're personal to Rob* Goldby then it's different?

Tell you straight how it is now . I am a real nut case you got that right . I am not Liddle who will wait to bump into you after all I do not know who you are do I. I will never find out from this site either. But here's the thing. the police will. And I will put a report in to them.

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 14, 2018, 12:43:55 AM »

Can't argue with that; even the nutters
Steve Göldby
Mountain King

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: March 14, 2018, 01:04:46 AM »

Looks like you want a far right neo nazi message board Goldby.

It all starts with the banning of Jew haters. We are on a slippery slope...
Ulyanov

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 14, 2018, 08:27:24 AM »

I dont know why posters who profess to hate the board so much stay.  People saying stuff like " be doing him a favour banning him", if thats how you think remove yourself from the board dont wait for a ban.

This place isnt like fmttm where free speech (or even contrary speech) is repressed, you can say pretty much anything.  The problem here is the site owner is coming in for nasty, very personal abuse from two people who he appears to have held an olive branch out to and who have refused it so they can carry on their with their bile.

Out of the parties concerned and based on form I know who I believe

Getting rid of cunts like them will be the making of the board not the ruin of it
Quite right.
Makes you wonder why the likes of Bob and Piglet are all so quick to jump to their defence. I suppose it's a 'tribal' thing, they're just so used to having each other backs, they can't help it and they can never do anything wrong.  Piglet would probably defend his 'boys' even if they were convicted of being serial rapists, just so he can have someone on the board who's 'on his side.'

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 14, 2018, 08:30:44 AM »

:alf:  typed with BF's penis resting across his teeth
calamity

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 14, 2018, 08:31:09 AM »

[quote author=Everard Thundercock link=topic=128731.msg1424150#msg1424150 Hving said that, it's pretty clear it all revolved around the usual ginger suspect. Maybe NOW you'll believe me?
[/quote]

It all becomes clear why you've come back after a year or whatever it was and started following smalltown around like a lovesick puppy.  How sad does your life have to be to carry a grudge for so long, over a messageboard.  Although it does appear to be the norm in here with the amount of whining done about FMTTM.

Grown men indeed.
Rids

https://flagshop.co.za/700/spain-flags.jpg

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 14, 2018, 08:31:27 AM »

Except  capio is not a jew hater, he calls you a untrustworthy jew because it gets under your skin.  Despite the fact you are neither jewish nor religious. I can't recall capio saying things like; jews killled baby jesus, jews control global capitalism, jews bayonet Palestinian infants.  If he was anti Semite no doubt he would post shite about George Sorus.....

On the other hand, there is a disturbing amount of racist and constant anti Muslim propaganda posted on here. I mean the stuff beyond a joke.  The alt right fake news stuff.  Which attracts and empowers life's lunatics.

This place does not earn you a living, it costs you.  You earn your money from the music business.  Is this shite really what you would claim ownership off?

I would not be advisable to put  'Founder and CEO of comeonboro.com'  on a cv would it?

You have allowed a message board spat to empty you of common sense.
Ulyanov

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 14, 2018, 08:34:55 AM »

Except  capio is not a jew hater, he calls you a untrustworthy jew because it gets under your skin.  Despite the fact you are neither jewish nor religious. I can't recall capio saying things like; jews killled baby jesus, jews control global capitalism, jews bayonet Palestinian infants.  If he was anti Semite no doubt he would post shite about George Sorus.....

On the other hand, there is a disturbing amount of racist and constant anti Muslim propaganda posted on here. I mean the stuff beyond a joke.  The alt right fake news stuff.  Which attracts and empowers life's lunatics.

This place does not earn you a living, it costs you.  You earn your money from the music business.  Is this shite really what you would claim ownership off?

I would not be advisable to put  'Founder and CEO of comeonboro.com'  on a cv would it?

So saying that George Soros is a cunt makes you a jew hater?
No, it actually makes you a George Soros hater.
And your comment exposes you for the idiot you are.
(Oh, that and the fact that you really want this place to close down because people are allowed to post views you don't like).
Fuck off you wizened old fruitcake.
calamity

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 14, 2018, 08:36:27 AM »

(Oh, that and the fact that you really want this place to close down because people are allowed to post views you don't like).

Some quantum leaps in there   rava
Ulyanov

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 14, 2018, 08:40:06 AM »

Then learn to fuckin' read.

Steptoe said...
"  If he was anti Semite no doubt he would post shite about George Sorus.....

and what is this
"This place does not earn you a living, it costs you.  You earn your money from the music business.  Is this shite really what you would claim ownership off?"
other than a thinly veiled hint that he should shut the board down?

calamity

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 14, 2018, 08:41:42 AM »

Steptoe said...

and what is this
"This place does not earn you a living, it costs you.  You earn your money from the music business.  Is this shite really what you would claim ownership off?"

First one is Rids' humour.

Second one was a question, you need to take the tin hat off. 

Rids seems to like Steve, and I wonder the same myself.  Can't be good to be the "owner" of some of the shite posted on here, especially when you work in the media business.
Ulyanov

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 14, 2018, 08:44:43 AM »

Steptoe said...

and what is this

Rids seems to like Steve, and I wonder the same myself.  Can't be good to be the "owner" of some of the shite posted on here, especially when you work in the media business.

If it was harming him, then I'm sure he would have shut it down. I don't think he needs any advice from a smelly old cunt like Ridsdale.
Or you for that matter.
calamity

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: March 14, 2018, 08:47:36 AM »

If it was harming him, then I'm sure he would have shut it down. I don't think he needs any advice from a smelly old cunt like Ridsdale.
Or you for that matter.

But you think he needs advice from you on who can post in here?  You've come back a parody of yourself.

Ulyanov

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 14, 2018, 08:52:05 AM »

Or you for that matter.

But you think he needs advice from you on who can post in here?  You've come back a parody of yourself.

Where have I given him any advice? Unlike you, I wouldn't be so presumptuous.
But well done, good old SFLD tactic. Don't respond to the point I made (because you know you can't) and try and turn it back on me instead.
That stuff's old hat Calamity, it doesn't work anymore
calamity

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 14, 2018, 08:54:27 AM »

You've just been making your own made up assumptions on what Rids wrote. 

You demanded on steve's thread to remove Smalltown, by hilariously writing yes a load times.  This qualifies as advice to me.

Which points have I failed to respond to or deflected?
Ulyanov

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 14, 2018, 09:00:33 AM »

You've just been making your own made up assumptions on what Rids wrote.  

You demanded on steve's thread to remove Smalltown, by hilariously writing yes a load times.  This qualifies as advice to me.

Which points have I failed to respond to or deflected?
Not making anything up, just interpreting what Steptoe said. And it's quite obvious I interpreted it correctly, however much you try and pretend otherwise.
Yes, I voted for him to be banned, though it was obvious by then he wasn't going to be. Just my 'sense of humour'. Oh, and I also put up a poll for Capio to be reinstated and voted on it that he should be. I never wanted him banned in spite of the fact he's an abusive twat.
And you're deflecting by ignoring my point where I said that if it were harming Steve he'd have shut it down. You instead chose to gibber on about me 'giving him advice' which I didn't.

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 14, 2018, 09:20:54 AM »

Ulyanov

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 14, 2018, 09:21:30 AM »

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 14, 2018, 09:33:30 AM »

:alf:  typed with BF's penis resting across his teeth

thats sounds like jealousy  mcl

(the having teeth bit not my penis resting across them bit oleary)

There's truth in there ....
Oldfield

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 14, 2018, 09:54:54 AM »

Says one of the most anti semitic posters here....

Goldby like i said, Ridsdale is a raging anti semite and also hangs about with some absolutely disgusting people (you are already aware)
Oldfield

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 14, 2018, 09:57:47 AM »

Some quantum leaps in there   rava

Steptoe said...
"  If he was anti Semite no doubt he would post shite about George Sorus.....

and what is this
"This place does not earn you a living, it costs you.  You earn your money from the music business.  Is this shite really what you would claim ownership off?"

Rids seems to like Steve, and I wonder the same myself.  Can't be good to be the "owner" of some of the shite posted on here, especially when you work in the media business.

Another fucking left wing anti semite....

Just Rids humour ......  monkey

Any wonder the Labour Party has morphed into the Nazi Party with members like you and Rods
calamity

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 14, 2018, 10:38:21 AM »

And you're deflecting by ignoring my point where I said that if it were harming Steve he'd have shut it down. You instead chose to gibber on about me 'giving him advice' which I didn't.

You're recommending he bans a member, that's advice.

How is that deflecting.  Steve may not think it harms him, others will think different, I do think this board has the potential to cause him trouble, or at least hassle.  We clearly have a different opinion, I'm not going to change yours, you won't change mine.  It's not deflecting to accept this. 
calamity

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 14, 2018, 10:39:46 AM »

Any wonder the Labour Party has morphed into the Nazi Party with members like you and Rods

Another idiot.

I'm a member of no party.  I've made my views clear on other threads, if you want to debate them then fine, if you want to make stuff up then carry on and I won't bother responding.
Ulyanov

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 14, 2018, 10:41:38 AM »

You're recommending he bans a member, that's advice.

How is that deflecting.  Steve may not think it harms him, others will think different, I do think this board has the potential to cause him trouble, or at least hassle.  We clearly have a different opinion, I'm not going to change yours, you won't change mine.  It's not deflecting to accept this. 

If you're calling that advice then you're stretching it, even by SFLD standards. I was giving an opinion on a thread in which he asked for opinions, like every other thread on here, you pontificating tool.
And I don't give my opinions on such matters wehre they're not asked for, unlike you lot and your 'it's harming him' crap. It's up to him what he does with his board, not you. Understand?
calamity

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 14, 2018, 10:43:37 AM »

If you're calling that advice then you're stretching it, even by SFLD standards. I was giving an opinion on a thread in which he asked for opinions, like every other thread on here, you pontificating tool.
And I don't give my opinions on such matters wehre they're not asked for, unlike you lot and your 'it's harming him' crap. It's up to him what he does with his board, not you. Understand?

Your opinion is not advice but my opinion is advice?  Makes perfect sense.

More nonsense, and you can't even keep track of it now.

Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 14, 2018, 10:45:25 AM »

Fucking hell someone got banned from a barely used message board. Big fucking deal. I doubt any one has been injured or mentally scarred.

Life goes on.  :meltdown:
Ulyanov

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 14, 2018, 10:45:47 AM »

Your opinion is not advice but my opinion is advice?  Makes perfect sense.

More nonsense, and you can't even keep track of it now.

Yes, because you're giving an opinion on Goldby's board which Goldby never asked you for.
Now fuck off back to the Guardian with your dissembling drivel. They love that sort of shit there
calamity

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: March 14, 2018, 10:49:14 AM »

Yes, because you're giving an opinion on Goldby's board which Goldby never asked you for.
Now fuck off back to the Guardian with your dissembling drivel. They love that sort of shit there

Whatever I am doing here, you are doing the same, but you are too thick or pigheaded to realise.  You're telling him who he should allow to be a member, which is clearly an opinion on his board. 

Are you really that stupid?  I always thought beneath the bile you were intelligent, maybe I'm wrong.
Jake Andrews

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 14, 2018, 10:51:55 AM »

Why all the criticism of this place?

Surely everybody who frequently uses it must enjoy it in some way.
Ulyanov

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 14, 2018, 10:55:18 AM »

Whatever I am doing here, you are doing the same, but you are too thick or pigheaded to realise.  You're telling him who he should allow to be a member, which is clearly an opinion on his board. 

Are you really that stupid?  I always thought beneath the bile you were intelligent, maybe I'm wrong.
Oh do piss off you boring twat, I know exactly what you're doing, that's why I said fuck off back to the Guardian because that's exactly what they do there, arguing for hours in their comments section over the precise meaning of this word or that simply in order to gain approval and recommends and 'win' because they're that fucking needy. It's childish, sub-student prattle and I'm not interested. If I was stupid then I'd play your stupid game, but I'm not so I won't.
Now, do one :redcard:
Ulyanov

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 14, 2018, 10:56:23 AM »

Precisely. They all moan about it, even try and claim it should be shut down, but still keep coming back for more. Muppets.
Oldfield

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 14, 2018, 11:26:49 AM »

Another idiot.

I'm a member of no party.  I've made my views clear on other threads, if you want to debate them then fine, if you want to make stuff up then carry on and I won't bother responding.

Bullshit. You are so typical of a Guardinista, wet antisemite.

You try to mask it as being nice, compassionate and intellectual but its not your mask comes off when the facts are laid bare to you.  You are just the same as the other racist loons in your party and ideology.
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 14, 2018, 11:44:18 AM »

Fucking hell rids.youve upset someone charles
SmogOnTour

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 14, 2018, 12:22:13 PM »

Fucking hell someone got banned from a barely used message board. Big fucking deal. I doubt any one has been injured or mentally scarred.

Life goes on.  :meltdown:

It seemingly means so much to some people though.  klins
calamity

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 14, 2018, 12:38:16 PM »

Bullshit. You are so typical of a Guardinista, wet antisemite.

You try to mask it as being nice, compassionate and intellectual but its not your mask comes off when the facts are laid bare to you.  You are just the same as the other racist loons in your party and ideology.

Show me an example then.
Ural Quntz
Phew thats better

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 14, 2018, 12:44:50 PM »

I do - mostly

:mido:

"football is an art form and I just want to sit next to the prettiest girl in the room" - Capio 2018
Steve Göldby
Mountain King

View Profile WWW
« Reply #99 on: March 14, 2018, 01:54:28 PM »

You're not exactly right here Rids. It doesn't bother me at all on a personal level - you know I've taken far worst than that before and not let it bother me - it's the fact he used those expressions in the first place, not because he used them against me.

There's a lot of people saying 'zero tolerance to racism' and I agree, so I've done something about it.

He would probably have got away with a yellow card but he's been doing it constantly for ages, has been warned several times and has a list of previous red card offences that everyone is aware of.

Stupid idiot got sacked from his job with a German firm for spouting anti-Semitism on here before and still persists. How utterly insane is that...

He's still here anyway, using Smalltown's account. Can you not see that? 
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length