Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 24, 2018, 10:25:34 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: TPs Red Army...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: MGT  (Read 393 times)
Atomic Dog

Bow Wow Wow

View Profile
MGT
« on: February 24, 2018, 01:58:08 AM »

Maybe i should write this, maybe i shouldn't

As Sid Vicious once said :

"Iv'e met the man in the street . . . and he's a cunt"

Get behind the lad's some of the comments on the Dandy website are shocking and let's not even go with some of the fuckers on that FMTTM, . . . where's the 'Voice of Middlesbrough' on all this?

I'm sorry for the disruption that had been caused for the emergency services, but for the rest, couldn't give a fuck, self trimming bastards.

To think as a TS1 born lad i would be typing something like this . . . .  

And it's not about immigration workers, nowt like that how stupid are some people that they can't see what's going on? . . .

But the working Man, is his own worst enemy (allegedly)

Amen:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UL6pALZtMU

Ditto: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPkt-JS_jDA

Scaring the Nation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQXgfD0UKIY
« Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 04:39:24 AM by Atomic Dog » Logged
Atomic Dog

Bow Wow Wow

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2018, 04:41:36 AM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHSo4Kde-3c
Hairy Mouse

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2018, 09:25:41 AM »

Not really sure what the point your making is but the protestors are out of order in my opinion.

Why not just blockade the MGT site rather than the whole of the Teesport estate? Teesport and PD ports are the biggest, possibly the only, real hope for regenerating this area and they are really trying to promote and drive this. By blocking the whole of the Teesport Estate they affected masses of people unrelated to the dispute, stopped normal lads getting a days pay and also dent PD Teesports ambitions to bring new business and cargo through Teesport.

Hairy Mouse

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2018, 09:42:15 AM »

Not really sure what the point your making is but the protestors are out of order in my opinion.

Why not just blockade the MGT site rather than the whole of the Teesport estate? Teesport and PD ports are the biggest, possibly the only, real hope for regenerating this area and they are really trying to promote and drive this. By blocking the whole of the Teesport Estate they affected masses of people unrelated to the dispute, stopped normal lads getting a days pay and also dent PD Teesports ambitions to bring new business and cargo through Teesport.

Id support legitimate industrial action but from what ive heard they are picketing over safety and welfare issues. If thats genuinely their concern all they have to do is phone the hse explain whats up and if it merits it theyll send an inspector out

If thats what its really about 

If its about non local labour they should have the balks to say so

I've been on the site before Xnas and the facilities were spot on and the safety regime rigorous. I know they have increased nr of bodies on the site since then but like you say, any issues with welfare could easily be flagged with the Unions or HSE and they would be on it with improvement notices

There are a few but not many foreign workers. If they are protesting against that then they are grade 1 hypocrites because most of them lads will have spent half of their lives working in other areas and foreign countries

If they are protesting that the rate isn't being paid then that is something they should fight to protect. The allegation I have heard is that Tecnicas do actually pay the rate but then claw it back from the foreign lads by making deductions for things they shouldn't be
LEON TROTSKY

I got an ice pick.....that made my ears burn.....

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2018, 09:42:39 AM »

THE FINAL STRAW WAS THE 6 POLISH WELDERS WHO WERE TRANSFERRED IN  :unlike:

THEY WERE THINKING OF STRIKING EARLIER AS THE COMPANY PROMISED A 80% LOCAL LABOUR 20% TRAVELLING MEN....BUT THAT RATIO IS MORE LIKE 50/50  :unlike:

CERTAIN SUPERVISORS ARE GETTING FRIENDS FAMILY AND EX WORK MATES FROM AS FAR AS WALES AND SCOTLAND IN  :unlike:

THE WELFARE IS ABOUT THE LACK OF HOT WATER ON SITE AND THE FACT THE DRYING ROOMS FOR OVERALLS WHEN WET ARE NOT WORKING...BLUE BOOK SITE SAYS IT'S UNSAFE TO WORK IN THE RAIN...THIS COMPANY IS BREAKING A LOT OF PROCEDURES  :unlike:

IT GOES A LOT DEEPER THAN THAT TOO WITH THE WAY THE CONTRACT WAS AWARDED BY THE SPANISH TO ACP AN OIRISH OUTFIT  :unlike:

BLOKE IN CHARGE OF ALL THAT IS BENT AS FUCK  :wanker:

YOU HAVE OUR OWN MAYOR OF MIDDLESBROUGH MOANING BUT HE HASN'T GOT A CLUE WHAT IS GOING ON  :wanker:

AND THAT FAT SLAG ANNA LYING TURLEY THE REDCAR MP IS DOING FUCK ALL BUT STITCHING THE LADS AND THE WHOLE OF REDCAR UP SINCE SHE GOT ELECTED  :unlike:

SHE HAS BLOCKED UNITE OFFICIALS AND GMB OFFICIALS FROM SOCIAL MEDIA  :unlike:

THE STEWARDS ON SITE RESIGNED DUE TO THE MAIN CONTRACTOR NOT LISTENING TO THE MEN....THEY ALSO BLOCKED SENIOR STEWARDS AND CONVEYNORS ON THAT SITE...THE SPANISH SAID IT WON'T HAPPEN.....THE LADS HAVE HAD ENOUGH...TURLEY DOESN'T LET BBC LOOK NORTH KNOW HER PARTNER HAS A GOOD JOB AT THE GRANGETOWN HUB WHICH IS SUPPOSED TO PROVIDE THE EMPLOYMENT BUT ACP ARE JUST STARTING WHO THEY WANT  :unlike:

THE JOBS NOT WORTH A WANK FROM WHAT IVE HEARD AND CAN SEE PROBLEMS LIKE THIS ONGOING...ALSO THE BALANCE OF PLANT WORK IS DOOSAN BABCOCKS AND IVE HEARD THEIR AGAENCY MATCTECH ARE BRING IN OVER 200 WELDERS FROM SCOTLAND  souey rava souey
Hairy Mouse

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2018, 09:47:43 AM »

"Unsafe to work in the rain" Fucking snowflakes!
LEON TROTSKY

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2018, 09:51:05 AM »

YES COZ ELECTRICAL POWER TOOLS AND USING WELDING TONGS IS REALLY SAFE YOU THICK FUCKING BRAIN DEAD CUNT  rava
Hairy Mouse

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2018, 09:56:03 AM »

Think you will find electrical tools are insulated. Go past any civil engineering or building site and you see lads just cracking on with it, no modern company is going to pay lads to sit in the cabin all day because its raining. Get your oilkskins on and man up
BoroPE

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2018, 09:56:23 AM »

THE FINAL STRAW WAS THE 6 POLISH WELDERS WHO WERE TRANSFERRED IN  :unlike:

THEY WERE THINKING OF STRIKING EARLIER AS THE COMPANY PROMISED A 80% LOCAL LABOUR 20% TRAVELLING MEN....BUT THAT RATIO IS MORE LIKE 50/50  :unlike:

CERTAIN SUPERVISORS ARE GETTING FRIENDS FAMILY AND EX WORK MATES FROM AS FAR AS WALES AND SCOTLAND IN  :unlike:

THE WELFARE IS ABOUT THE LACK OF HOT WATER ON SITE AND THE FACT THE DRYING ROOMS FOR OVERALLS WHEN WET ARE NOT WORKING...BLUE BOOK SITE SAYS IT'S UNSAFE TO WORK IN THE RAIN...THIS COMPANY IS BREAKING A LOT OF PROCEDURES  :unlike:

IT GOES A LOT DEEPER THAN THAT TOO WITH THE WAY THE CONTRACT WAS AWARDED BY THE SPANISH TO ACP AN OIRISH OUTFIT  :unlike:

BLOKE IN CHARGE OF ALL THAT IS BENT AS FUCK  :wanker:

YOU HAVE OUR OWN MAYOR OF MIDDLESBROUGH MOANING BUT HE HASN'T GOT A CLUE WHAT IS GOING ON  :wanker:

AND THAT FAT SLAG ANNA LYING TURLEY THE REDCAR MP IS DOING FUCK ALL BUT STITCHING THE LADS AND THE WHOLE OF REDCAR UP SINCE SHE GOT ELECTED  :unlike:

SHE HAS BLOCKED UNITE OFFICIALS AND GMB OFFICIALS FROM SOCIAL MEDIA  :unlike:

THE STEWARDS ON SITE RESIGNED DUE TO THE MAIN CONTRACTOR NOT LISTENING TO THE MEN....THEY ALSO BLOCKED SENIOR STEWARDS AND CONVEYNORS ON THAT SITE...THE SPANISH SAID IT WON'T HAPPEN.....THE LADS HAVE HAD ENOUGH...TURLEY DOESN'T LET BBC LOOK NORTH KNOW HER PARTNER HAS A GOOD JOB AT THE GRANGETOWN HUB WHICH IS SUPPOSED TO PROVIDE THE EMPLOYMENT BUT ACP ARE JUST STARTING WHO THEY WANT  :unlike:

THE JOBS NOT WORTH A WANK FROM WHAT IVE HEARD AND CAN SEE PROBLEMS LIKE THIS ONGOING...ALSO THE BALANCE OF PLANT WORK IS DOOSAN BABCOCKS AND IVE HEARD THEIR AGAENCY MATCTECH ARE BRING IN OVER 200 WELDERS FROM SCOTLAND  souey rava souey

In other words they knocked you back.  
Minge

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2018, 09:57:28 AM »

Kick the protestors out, fill the site with foreign workers
 :like:
Moaning cunts
LEON TROTSKY

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2018, 10:07:42 AM »

Think you will find electrical tools are insulated. Go past any civil engineering or building site and you see lads just cracking on with it, no modern company is going to pay lads to sit in the cabin all day because its raining. Get your oilkskins on and man up

DONT BE SILLY ELECTRICAL GRINDERS ARE NOT INSULATED YOU TOOL  souey  AND YOU TRY PICKING A WELDING WHIP UP WITH WET GLOVES YOU STUPID CUNT 

THE BLUE BOOK STATES UNLESS THEY CAN FIND YOU A DRY JOB..LIKE IN A TENT OR SOME TARPAULIN COVER PUT UP BY RIGGERS....YOU CABIN UP....THE OIL SKINS ARE THERE TO KEEP YOU DRY TILL YOU GET TO THE DRY JOB  :wanker:

DONT PISS DOWN MY BACK AND TELL ME IT'S RAINING 

BEEN A SHOP STEWARD ON MANY JOBS BEFORE AND KNOW MY FUCKING RIGHTS 
monkeyman

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2018, 10:51:03 AM »

YES COZ ELECTRICAL POWER TOOLS AND USING WELDING TONGS IS REALLY SAFE YOU THICK FUCKING BRAIN DEAD CUNT  rava

LEON TROTSKY

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2018, 11:13:39 AM »

FAT FUCKING SLAG  :like:

charles :alf:
El Chapo

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2018, 11:16:20 AM »

Its spitting!!! Everybody in!!

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
Rids

https://flagshop.co.za/700/spain-flags.jpg

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2018, 11:16:56 AM »

Turley is a fucking disgrace for refusing to back the trade unions.
LEON TROTSKY

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2018, 11:19:47 AM »

:like: :like: :like:
Atomic Dog

Bow Wow Wow

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2018, 03:25:31 PM »

Atomic Dog

Bow Wow Wow

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2018, 03:26:31 PM »

Fuck off you wretch
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length