Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 20, 2018, 04:06:24 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: TPs Red Army...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Steve “Smash It” Gibson  (Read 903 times)
Inglorious_Basterd

Au revoir, Shosanna!

View Profile
« on: February 17, 2018, 06:23:32 PM »

What shit is he going to spin over the coming months to try and sell season tickets for next season?

Does anyone take this man seriously anymore?

If a rat were to walk in here right now as I'm talking, would you treat it to a saucer of your delicious milk?
Grinch
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2018, 06:24:16 PM »

Nope. Hides away for 11 months then comes out with bullshit about his ambition. Which he has shown 1 season in 10.
Pile

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2018, 06:26:23 PM »

I doubt we’ll ever be consistent in the premier league under his command. He’s a spent force and makes terrible decisions after bad.

History teaches us that we learn nothing from history.
pussy galore

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2018, 06:29:35 PM »

Nope. Hides away for 11 months then comes out with bullshit about his ambition. Which he has shown 1 season in 10.

And the dumb fuckers fall for it every season!!!

Get ya twat out bitch
Bud Wiser

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2018, 06:33:09 PM »

What shit is he going to spin over the coming months to try and sell season tickets for next season?

Its already been spun. Something about being "Unique" I believe.  rava

Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2018, 10:23:09 PM »

About time he just buggered off.
ccole

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2018, 10:29:49 PM »

To be fair, I also said “I would like to smash this league” in the past.

Who wouldn’t?
Duran

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2018, 02:31:08 AM »

He did put his money where his mouth is ,shame the cunts who came in are fucking shite
Pile

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2018, 09:27:58 AM »

He did put his money where his mouth is ,shame the cunts who came in are fucking shite
no he didn’t, he’s in credit for transfer fees since we meekly fell from the premier league after an appalling season. The cut backs continued through to January too.
 :unlike:

Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2018, 09:40:24 AM »

I just love this myth that The Great Leader is always putting his hands in his pockets.
Flyers Nap

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2018, 09:56:33 AM »

Mr Gibson

FOOK OFF
RedSteel

UTB

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2018, 10:08:54 AM »

no he didn’t, he’s in credit for transfer fees since we meekly fell from the premier league after an appalling season. The cut backs continued through to January too.

I think he has recouped part of his losses over the years and is running the club self sufficient. It's great in theory and the way it should be. However, this won't get you anywhere if you are wanting to compete in the PL. I still find it bizarre that he hasn't brought in outside investment all the years he has been at the helm.
Duran

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2018, 10:13:11 AM »

So who did buy the the crock of shite who came in ?
LEON TROTSKY

I got an ice pick.....that made my ears burn.....

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2018, 10:24:28 AM »

WAS TALKING TO A LAD IN THE CROSS AND HIS WIFE WHO USED TO WORK FOR BULKHAUL FOR A LONG TIME  :like:

SOME OF THE THINGS HE TOLD ME ACTUALLY QUITE SHOCKED ME....PROBS WISE NOT TOO PUT ON ERE  klins

THE ONE THAT MOST PEOPLE KNOW THOUGH AND IS TRUE....HIS WIFE'S DIVORCE SETTLEMENT WAS KEPT ALL HUSH HUSH....AND HE LOST A PACKET IN IT.....HE BASICALLY GIVE HER WHAT SHE WANTED BECAUSE SHE KNEW THINGS ABOUT HIM THAT COULD BRING HIM AND THE COMPANY DOWN AND EVEN AS FAR AS A PRISON TERM....GOES BACK TO TENDERS THAT WERE PUT IN FOR JOBS AND SHE KNEW THE FIGURES OF OTHER COMPANY'S AND SO DID HE  klins

VERY EASY TO OBTAIN CONTRACTS WHEN YOUR TENDER IS THE LOWEST  :like:

BUT ILLEGAL OF COURSE  :unlike:

IM AFRAID OUR CHAIRMAN IS NOT WHITER THAN WHITE AND NOT THE GREAT LEADER HE PANS OUT TO BE  souey
daftjim

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2018, 10:39:13 AM »

SOME OF THE THINGS HE TOLD ME ACTUALLY QUITE SHOCKED ME....PROBS WISE NOT TOO PUT ON ERE  klins

But you just did. But it came from someone in the Cross who knows someone who used to work for him so it must be true.

Another example of how utterly stupid you are.

The man has been in business for over 30 years and if he's as much a cunt as you and many others says he is don't you think he'd have been grassed up by now by the countless people people he's supposed to have upset?

The sheer stupidity of people never ceases to amaze.  souey
Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2018, 10:41:02 AM »

If he was concerned about throwing good money after bad at Boro he would have dumped it years ago.Its his special little toy.
LEON TROTSKY

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2018, 10:42:25 AM »

But you just did. But it came from someone in the Cross who knows someone who used to work for him so it must be true.

The man has been in business for over 30 years and if he's as much a cunt as you and many others says he is don't you think he'd have been grassed up by now by the countless people people he's supposed to have upset?

YOU ARE A STUPID CUNT OF THE HIGHEST ORDER....I EXPLAINED WHY HE NEVER CONTESTED THE DIVORCE SETTLEMENT  souey

SHE IS THE ONLY CUNT WHO CAN HANG HIM....YOU THICK FUCKER....

YOUR NOT VERY BRIGHT ARE YOU  

DAFT JIM STIKES AGAIN  :meltdown:
daftjim

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2018, 10:44:23 AM »

Fucking clowns.

The man has put 10s if not 100s of £millions into the club. Who the fk else would bother?

Why do you think anyone would be interested in us.

If we won the treble and the next year only did the double you lot would be screaming for his head.

Take a look at Portsmouth, Sunderland, Forest, Shef Weds

Their foreign owners have done a brilliant job there...............

"He's one of our own............"
daftjim

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2018, 10:46:55 AM »

YOU ARE A STUPID CUNT OF THE HIGHEST ORDER....I EXPLAINED WHY HE NEVER CONTESTED THE DIVORCE SETTLEMENT  souey

So he doesn't have accountants. His books never get audited. There's no board of directors. Nobody in the other companies involved in the 'scam' would ever blub.

You have no fucking idea how business works. Not a clue. You've never got beyond wearing overalls. I wonder why.
daftjim

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2018, 10:48:12 AM »

If he was concerned about throwing good money after bad at Boro he would have dumped it years ago.Its his special little toy.

And your point is?
Mine is......... who else would be prepared to throw good money after bad?
Minge

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2018, 10:50:32 AM »

Only the stupid would acctualy think Steve Gibson has much interest in the day to day running of mfc.
The man gives money for transfers to those he’s employed to run the club.
If they fuck things up or players don’t play how expected , it’s not Steve Gibson’s fault .

To ever slag Steve Gibson off is a terrible thing, we’d not have a club to moan about if it wasn’t for him and the people he knew
Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2018, 10:51:41 AM »

Lots of billionaire consortiums out there.
LEON TROTSKY

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2018, 10:56:09 AM »

So he doesn't have accountants. His books never get audited. There's no board of directors. Nobody in the other companies involved in the 'scam' would ever blub.

You have no fucking idea how business works. Not a clue. You've never got beyond wearing overalls. I wonder why.

YOUR A SILLY DULL CUNT......I KNOW A BLOKE WHO HAD A COMPANY OFFSHORE.....A BLOKE IN THE COMPANY GIVING OUT THE CONTRACTS WAS FINDING OUT THE TENDERS FROM COMPANIES...THEN LETTING THE BLOKE I KNEW WHAT THEY WERE...HE THEN PUT IN THE LOW TENDER AND GOT THE JOB....THEY GOT GRASSED UP AND WENT TO JAIL  :like:

CURLY MOPS FUCKING EX AINT GONNA ADMIT TO OPENING UP LETTERS AS SHE COULD BE DEEMED AS GUILTY AS HIM  :like:

BUT HE HAD TO KEEP HER SWEET AS TO NOT ROCK THE BOAT  mcl

LOOK AT THE TWO MP's WHO WENT TO JAIL OVER THE 3 POINTS SCANDAL  

A FEW YEARS LATER THEY SPLIT UP AND SHE GRASSED HIM SAYING HE WAS DRIVING NOT HER..AND SHE PRESSURISED HIM TO DO IT  mcl

A WOMAN SCORNED AND ALL THAT LIKE  monkey
coulbyboro.

The future is unwritten.

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2018, 11:37:50 AM »

May be true but the wife would be charged with conspiracy , if gibbo went to clink   so would she and if the companies claimed compo she'd get half of fuck all.I'm sure she knows where some of the bodies are buried though.
Jim and Minge make good points,It's shit at the minute, it'll pick up.
Steechve Boalsie

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2018, 11:42:12 AM »

WAS TALKING TO A LAD IN THE CROSS AND HIS WIFE WHO USED TO WORK FOR BULKHAUL FOR A LONG TIME  :like:

THE ONE THAT MOST PEOPLE KNOW THOUGH AND IS TRUE....HIS WIFE'S DIVORCE SETTLEMENT WAS KEPT ALL HUSH HUSH....AND HE LOST A PACKET IN IT.....HE BASICALLY GIVE HER WHAT SHE WANTED BECAUSE SHE KNEW THINGS ABOUT HIM THAT COULD BRING HIM AND THE COMPANY DOWN AND EVEN AS FAR AS A PRISON TERM....GOES BACK TO TENDERS THAT WERE PUT IN FOR JOBS AND SHE KNEW THE FIGURES OF OTHER COMPANY'S AND SO DID HE  klins

VERY EASY TO OBTAIN CONTRACTS WHEN YOUR TENDER IS THE LOWEST  :like:

BUT ILLEGAL OF COURSE  :unlike:

IM AFRAID OUR CHAIRMAN IS NOT WHITER THAN WHITE AND NOT THE GREAT LEADER HE PANS OUT TO BE  souey

monkey monkey monkey

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
Grinch
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2018, 11:44:34 AM »

If his lawyers got hold of that.  lost  Jesus.
LEON TROTSKY

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2018, 12:32:59 PM »

If his lawyers got hold of that.  lost  Jesus.

FUCKING TROTSKY IS DEAD  monkey

LIKE OUR FUCKING FOOTBALL CLUB  lost
BigNasty

Be consistent you hypocritical fuckwits.

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2018, 12:42:18 PM »

Fuck sake LIDS.  :wanker:
Pile

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2018, 01:27:38 PM »

So who did buy the the crock of shite who came in ?
the money from the sales, he’s made a profit on transfers since we got relegated in spectacular fashion. Obviously he could have pocketed the lot if he wanted but let’s not pretend he parted with an additional £50m+ from the £100m+ he got in payments from the premier league.

Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2018, 02:52:42 PM »

Since 2006 Gibson's record is not good.We keep buying utter gash nobodies for big money.He has a hand in all of this,as well as deciding who the recruitment and management team should be.Since 2006 3 out of 10 I'm afraid.A catalogue of failure and a club going nowhere.
evilghost

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2018, 06:43:47 PM »

A man walking his dog past the cross called in
Spoke to a fat cunt at the bar who was writing a name in a very large black book

The told a company secrets

Amazing
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length