Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 18, 2018, 01:30:06 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: TPs Red Army...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Groves v eubank  (Read 1205 times)
Robbso

View Profile
« on: February 13, 2018, 08:09:36 PM »

What do we reckon?. I think groves should be too big a middleweight so should win, points or late stoppage. However, even though he has finally managed to win a world title he's looked a shadow of the fighter he was before froch knocked him out.
Eubanks speed and work rate could be enough. Fuck it groves late stoppage :homer:

Duran

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2018, 08:11:52 PM »

I,m thinking Groves ,if he can get his jab working and not fade down the line
Jake Andrews

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2018, 08:18:50 PM »

Eubank is not a natural Super Middle. Groves is a big fucker for the weight.

Groves is obviously over the hill but he's proven himself against Top Fighters.

Eubank has only really faced one real test & he got shown up. No doubt he's learned from that though.

Groves on Points for me.

I like many was very skeptical this Fight would go ahead. Brilliant to see a true 50-50 meaningful Fight.
evilghost

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2018, 08:20:52 PM »

Eubank to win by stoppage around 8th

Punches hard and accurate

Groves 3yrs ago would have won but not now
Grinch
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2018, 08:28:20 PM »

Was surprised by how favoured Eubank is with the bookies.
coulbyboro.

The future is unwritten.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2018, 08:36:45 PM »

Groves, eubank  doesn’t have the power, Groves does.Eubank needs to sack senior off he's holding him back from good fights.
RedSteel

UTB

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2018, 09:16:34 PM »

Groves by points if he gets his jab off and gets in tight when he has to. Have a feeling Eubank is going to spark him within 5.

lost

monkeyman

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2018, 09:47:37 PM »

EUBANK TO KNOCK THE CUNT OUT IN THE LAST ROUND 
Gingerpig

Glorious Leader

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2018, 10:54:12 PM »

Eubank, so long as he don't  do his usual & want a spectacular war , has faster speed & movement, & groves  is getting slower , though is bigger  if he keeps it up close.
Eubank  9th
TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2018, 11:57:50 PM »

Eubanks in 6

I fuckin' hate smart-arsed signatures
pussy galore

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2018, 10:30:38 AM »

Junior in 7

Get ya twat out bitch
coulbyboro.

The future is unwritten.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2018, 04:24:44 PM »

Groves, eubank  doesn’t have the power, Groves does.Eubank needs to sack senior off he's holding him back from good fights.

eubank jr struggled to put o'sullivan away despite dominating (as i recall) so finishing/concussive power may be an issue
exactly my point, :like:
coulbyboro.

The future is unwritten.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2018, 04:31:46 PM »

eubank jr struggled to put o'sullivan away despite dominating (as i recall) so finishing/concussive power may be an issue
exactly my point, :like:

I fucking know I was fucking validating your perspective

Watch him knock the cunt clean out now  souey
:nige:
had a few wars groves so he could be shot,his trainer (mcguigans lad) reckons when junior gets banged he freezes for a second,could be his undoing.
Boro_Clock

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2018, 04:38:04 PM »

Eubank has the punching power of a kitten, no knock out there.

Big George will catch him with one in the 3rd and put him and his fucking dad to kip for good.
coulbyboro.

The future is unwritten.

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2018, 04:43:23 PM »

groves freezes?

he got up well enough from 1st round knock down off badou jack
groves trainer says junior freeze's after he's being banged,
Jake Andrews

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2018, 07:14:20 PM »

Groves has legit power but he doesn't use it like he used to.
Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2018, 07:24:28 PM »

Eubank wins by K-O in 4 rounds.
Priv

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2018, 08:51:17 PM »

He retired at the end of round 7 as Eubank had knocked fuck out of him. No one else has managed to hurt him, his only other loss was BJS who went the full 12 with him.
Jake past

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2018, 09:04:50 PM »

Eubanks to retire groves from the sport
LEON TROTSKY

I got an ice pick.....that made my ears burn.....

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2018, 08:50:41 AM »

EUBANKS HAS THE BETTER TECHNICAL ABILITY...BUT HOWEVER DOES NOT HOLD A KNOCKOUT PUNCH  mcl

GROVES IS THE BIGGER BLOKE AND PUNCHER AND HAS BEEN THE DISTANCE A FEW TIMES UNLIKE EUBANKS ONLY TWICE......THAT'S WHY IM GOING FOR A GROVES WIN  jc

Jake Andrews

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2018, 01:48:57 PM »

He retired at the end of round 7 as Eubank had knocked fuck out of him. No one else has managed to hurt him, his only other loss was BJS who went the full 12 with him.

Eubank doesn't have one punch knockout power. It's thudding shot after thudding shot rather than a single destructive finish.

Spike hasn't exactly Fought much. Billy Joe isn't a puncher.
lionhunter

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2018, 04:43:12 PM »

Eubank to win. Groves best chance is in in the first 5 Rounds in my opinion .
Eubank at any time. however he maybe cautious again,  atleast for about 3 rounds .

It could be a cagey affair too and hope up from the the fourth onwards .

However if it's explosive from the beginning I think it will finish early and it's a toss of a coin . 

Groves as the strength and power but I think Eubank also has explosive power , precision resilience and durability to win this fight . Surely he will have the hunge and the desire and will have learnt a lot with experience after his fight with Saunders in the past .

I think this will be a good one and it a close call , could it one tough fight to many for Groves .
To be honest I'd probably rather Groves won though for British boxing it's probably better Eubanks won .
CapsDave

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2018, 08:23:43 PM »

I'm going for Eubank late stoppage but I think Groves could catch him on the chin and knock him out at pretty much any time, certainly wont be betting on the fight.

Tell you straight how it is now . I am a real nut case you got that right . I am not Liddle who will wait to bump into you after all I do not know who you are do I. I will never find out from this site either. But here's the thing. the police will. And I will put a report in to them.
Jake past

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2018, 09:10:03 PM »

Eubanks stoppage for me within 6
Duran

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2018, 02:16:27 AM »

Just like I said ,http://forum.comeonboro.com/index.php?topic=127994.msg1411708#msg1411708
LEON TROTSKY

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2018, 06:15:12 AM »

EUBANKS HAS THE BETTER TECHNICAL ABILITY...BUT HOWEVER DOES NOT HOLD A KNOCKOUT PUNCH  mcl

GROVES IS THE BIGGER BLOKE AND PUNCHER AND HAS BEEN THE DISTANCE A FEW TIMES UNLIKE EUBANKS ONLY TWICE......THAT'S WHY IM GOING FOR A GROVES WIN  jc

mcl :like: :homer:
LEON TROTSKY

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2018, 07:06:48 AM »

Eubank to win by stoppage around 8th

Punches hard and accurate

Groves 3yrs ago would have won but not now

mcl  DAFT CUNT 

STICK TO KNITTING PATTERNS YA FUCKING GRADE A CLOWN  :alf:

:wanker:
LEON TROTSKY

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2018, 07:08:20 AM »

Eubanks to retire groves from the sport

HAVE YOU PHONED OLD BILL  mcl

AND LET EM KNOW  monkey

:alf: :meltdown:
Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2018, 08:26:04 AM »

Can't fault yer Lids yer Called it right .  :like:

Did a great Job on kwis junior  :like:

Apart from the Boro predictions  I think last night was the first time I ever got summing wrong on here

monkey }  .

Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2018, 08:40:21 AM »

Not a boxing follower myself but I did watch it last night as I had a win yesterday and fancied a bet. Impressed with some comments above, some people know their boxing onions others don't. As a non-follower but good judge of sporting prowess, I thought Groves was by far superior technically and tactically; it was very one-sided. Eubank looks more like a pub brawler, powder puff and a sportsman who lives off his surname.
LEON TROTSKY

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2018, 08:41:47 AM »

Can't fault yer Lids yer Called it right .  :like:

Did a great Job on kwis junior  :like:

Apart from the Boro predictions  I think last night was the first time I ever got summing wrong on here

monkey }  .

HE IS AN ARROGANT CUNT LIKE HIS DAD  :like:

PUT WELL IN HIS PLACE  :mido:

:homer:
thelinny

shitkicker

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2018, 10:14:56 AM »

Eubank Jr found out AGAIN for being an arrogant fucking mouthpiece, even if he got it right and his 'I don't need a trainer' routine pulled off and he never got his arse handed to him by BJS and GG he would still be a fucking prick and a disrespecting cunt to the other 99.9% of boxers who do it right, the way it's meant to be done and done since day dot

GG was too big for him, I said a points win before the fight, how Jr couldn't see GG had one fucking working arm in the last round is beyond me, but he couldn't finish what's not even the best version of Groves we've seen, with one arm, so what the fuck he expects to do against the PROPER fucking super middles I don't know, he would get knocked spark out against GGG or Canelo too

Fucking prick cunt of a lad, wish the ginger nonce stoved his fucking head in then nutted his old man on the way out for a dafty

It's not class or ideology,
Color, creed, or roots
The only thing that unites us
Is Dr. Marten's boots
thelinny

shitkicker

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2018, 10:18:00 AM »

Eubank has only really faced one real test & he got shown up. No doubt he's learned from that though.

He's learnt fuck all mate, arrogant daft cunt, he won't learn from this either mark my fucking words

I think Callum does Groves in like, but it won't be easy for him, and it won't be in June either if Groves shoulders as fucked as it sounds, but that's boxing

Callum to get revenge for Groves making his older brother look a shit cunt all them years back

It's not class or ideology,
Color, creed, or roots
The only thing that unites us
Is Dr. Marten's boots
Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2018, 10:22:23 AM »

Eubank Jr found out AGAIN for being an arrogant fucking mouthpiece, even if he got it right and his 'I don't need a trainer' routine pulled off and he never got his arse handed to him by BJS and GG he would still be a fucking prick and a disrespecting cunt to the other 99.9% of boxers who do it right, the way it's meant to be done and done since day dot

GG was too big for him, I said a points win before the fight, how Jr couldn't see GG had one fucking working arm in the last round is beyond me, but he couldn't finish what's not even the best version of Groves we've seen, with one arm, so what the fuck he expects to do against the PROPER fucking super middles I don't know, he would get knocked spark out against GGG or Canelo too

Fucking prick cunt of a lad, wish the ginger nonce stoved his fucking head in then nutted his old man on the way out for a dafty

I got lost at  that bit   ?  Who we talking about  :pd:

Jake Andrews

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2018, 02:12:14 PM »

Not a boxing follower myself but I did watch it last night as I had a win yesterday and fancied a bet. Impressed with some comments above, some people know their boxing onions others don't. As a non-follower but good judge of sporting prowess, I thought Groves was by far superior technically and tactically; it was very one-sided. Eubank looks more like a pub brawler, powder puff and a sportsman who lives off his surname.

:like:    :like:    :like:
Jake Andrews

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2018, 02:17:18 PM »

He's learnt fuck all mate, arrogant daft cunt, he won't learn from this either mark my fucking words

I think Callum does Groves in like, but it won't be easy for him, and it won't be in June either if Groves shoulders as fucked as it sounds, but that's boxing

Callum to get revenge for Groves making his older brother look a shit cunt all them years back

Eubank has improved in some areas. Especially nerves. I have no doubt that the Eubank that got embarrassed by Billy Joe would have been Stopped by Groves last night.

We'll see how Callum looks next week. If I had to bet now, i'd have to pick Groves. He is proven. Callum looks like he's going backwards & he never even had a standout victory to begin with.
Jake Andrews

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2018, 02:25:41 PM »

What is being swept under the carpet is that we were all robbed of a much better Fight last night. The Referee was pathetic.

Groves put Eubank down at least once. In my opinion, twice. Had even one of those knockdowns been scored, there is no way Team Eubank would have thought they had a chance of getting a dodgy Decision win. Junior would have had to commit much earlier.

Junior is not naturally a lazy Fighter like his old man was. Junior has it in him to throw punches constantly each Round. It would have been carnage had Eubank fully committed for the final three Rounds.

I personally believe Eubank would have ended up getting caught while throwing & then Stopped. We'll never know though.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length