Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 16, 2018, 01:04:14 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: TPs Red Army...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Tees to become a free port?  (Read 1040 times)
Lenin

View Profile
« on: February 13, 2018, 11:06:59 AM »

Would be nice. Can't see it happening though
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/918203/Brexit-news-EU-UK-European-Union-latest-deal-vote-meaning-Theresa-May
Grinch
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2018, 11:34:34 AM »

Don't know too much about that industry but the North East is not growing. The midlands is the happening place logistically. They'll want ports closer to there. Grimbsy maybe? Anything of any note further south? Suppose Bristol saves them a day or two on the water.
Ural Quntz
Phew thats better

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2018, 11:38:09 AM »

Grimsby in the Midlands?

Clearly Geography another of the subjects you failed at miserably at school.

Birmingham though? Yes that's the Midlands but its also the furthest away place from the sea.

Lets put a port there says Mr know it all

Stick to Power walking - chump

"football is an art form and I just want to sit next to the prettiest girl in the room" - Capio 2018
Grinch
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2018, 11:45:42 AM »

Grimsby in the Midlands?

Clearly Geography another of the subjects you failed at miserably at school.

Birmingham though? Yes that's the Midlands but its also the furthest away place from the sea.

Lets put a port there says Mr know it all

Stick to Power walking - chump

This is too stupid to even consider replying to. I'm baffled by your idiocy. However having seen the gormless look on your worthless face it should come as no surprise.
Redcar Red

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2018, 11:55:03 AM »

Don't know too much about that industry but the North East is not growing. The midlands is the happening place logistically. They'll want ports closer to there. Grimbsy maybe? Anything of any note further south? Suppose Bristol saves them a day or two on the water.
Fucking clueless.  :alf:
Grinch
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2018, 12:09:52 PM »

Fucking clueless.  :alf:

You certainly are Chav boy.
Redcar Red

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2018, 12:48:17 PM »

Stick to flogging your stairlifts  :stairlift: :nige:
Lost a bit of clem but yer still an ugly cunt  :nige:
Grinch
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2018, 12:49:30 PM »

It appears the peasants are revolting.

Truly nobody cares chav-boy, back under your rock.
Redcar Red

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2018, 01:33:23 PM »

Enjoy your dead end job marra.  :nige:
 monkey
Grinch
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2018, 01:53:50 PM »

and there we have it. Straight to talking about professions and essentially money. The route cause of the jealousy. Try reading a few books. You may not be a pleb all your life. Chav boy.
RedSteel

UTB

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2018, 02:11:01 PM »

and there we have it. Straight to talking about professions and essentially money. The route cause of the jealousy. Try reading a few books. You may not be a pleb all your life. Chav boy.

Thought you said you were done with petty arguments on here. Life was too short n all that 
Redcar Red

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2018, 02:19:55 PM »

Try reading a few yourself fatty.
Might not end up in the stair lift industry fleecing wrinkleys for the rest of your life.
Grinch
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2018, 02:23:29 PM »

Thought you said you were done with petty arguments on here. Life was too short n all that 

Just treating the obsessive nobodies with the disdain they need to help them live their life.
Redcar Red

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2018, 02:24:18 PM »

Give it a rest yer fucking nonce.  :alastair:
Grinch
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2018, 02:32:14 PM »

And there it is. My taxes pay for this scum bag to drink beer and take drugs in his Redcar bedsit. Fucker should be calling me Sir. Why do we allow cretins like this nobody share our air? Should wipe out these chavs. Wouldn’t say boo to a goose offline.
Redcar Red

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2018, 02:41:26 PM »

And there it is. My taxes pay for this scum bag to drink beer and take drugs in his Redcar bedsit. Fucker should be calling me Sir. Why do we allow cretins like this nobody share our air? Should wipe out these chavs. Wouldn’t say boo to a goose offline.
Hahaha could do with a drug habbit you, might burn a bit of fat off yer.
Meet me in the green tree and we will find out  :alf:
 :nige: :nige: :nige: :nige: :nige:
Ural Quntz
Phew thats better

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2018, 02:53:07 PM »

I think you mean 'root' cause?

Failed English as well?

Supercilious chump

"football is an art form and I just want to sit next to the prettiest girl in the room" - Capio 2018
Grinch
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2018, 02:59:41 PM »

Hahaha could do with a drug habbit you, might burn a bit of fat off yer.
Meet me in the green tree and we will find out  :alf:
 :nige: :nige: :nige: :nige: :nige:

You wouldn’t meet anybody on any of your cowardly accounts.  now back to your bedsit chavboy.
Grinch
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2018, 03:01:12 PM »

I think you mean 'root' cause?

Failed English as well?

Supercilious chump

Speaking of irrelevant obsessive chavs here comes Mcbride  the wrinkly faced Mackem. Might post his photo if he continues this stalking.  Be faster flounce than his previous stalking target Mido.
Ural Quntz
Phew thats better

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2018, 04:24:19 PM »

Yawn.......

Been waiting for months for this picture

Balloon headed coward with a 15inch collar

Grinch
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2018, 04:25:36 PM »

Yawn.......

14 and I have your pic... it is just you don't bother me enough to post it but if you keep following me around like a bad smell because you're obsessed, I will. You will then flounce and have nobody to stalk.

Your call Peter.
ron_manager

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2018, 04:35:03 PM »

Yes I thought he had said that and then on Sunday he had an outburst against me because I had the temerity to suggest the idea of "power walking" was an amusing concept when going to the Boro match.
Grinch
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2018, 04:36:22 PM »

People such as dull Ron were taking advantage of my relaxed nature, if they want to roll, we can roll.

Answer your phone Mcbrid, just called you. Mr Anonymous.  charles
ron_manager

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2018, 04:36:56 PM »

Yawn.......

14 and I have your pic... it is just you don't bother me enough to post it but if you keep following me around like a bad smell because you're obsessed, I will. You will then flounce and have nobody to stalk.

Your call Peter.

Are you seriously threatening to share pictures on here in some kind of misplaced one-upmanship .
Grinch
« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2018, 04:40:06 PM »

No. No that is not what is happening at all. But as you're a moron, I don't feel the need to explain it to you. Hope this helps.

duckyfuzz

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2018, 04:40:58 PM »

Yawn.......

Your call Peter.

How,and why, do you have his picture?
Grinch
« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2018, 04:44:01 PM »

the stupid fuck posted his full name on his email address on here, then the stupid fuck posted his photo album on here.

I neither cared nor had any interest. Since then the stupid fucker has started following me around being an obsessive abusive bad smell. Largely because I saw he is a wrinkly ugly fucker. As did others.

he thinks he can be a cunt because he considers himself anonymous. He can of course stop stalking me... his call.
duckyfuzz

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2018, 04:46:34 PM »

Fair enough.
Rids

https://flagshop.co.za/700/spain-flags.jpg

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2018, 05:38:42 PM »

Is there a picture of the milf in his album?

We should see it.
TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2018, 05:55:01 PM »

We should.
 jc

I fuckin' hate smart-arsed signatures
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2018, 06:12:23 PM »

We really shouldn't.....

klins

Ural Quntz
Phew thats better

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2018, 10:43:09 AM »

Fucking hell Capio

You admit to all kinds of creepy fucking behaviour even thinking that you have called me (when you have done no such thing) then you say I am obsessed with you?

What a fucking bonehead

Lets see this fucking picture - whats so horrible about it?

Creep

Ural Quntz
Phew thats better

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2018, 10:48:19 AM »

We really shouldn't.....

klins

Fucking hell - everybody has it

Had been out the night before like.......

:alf:

Redcar Red

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2018, 10:57:19 AM »

the stupid fuck posted his full name on his email address on here, then the stupid fuck posted his photo album on here.

I neither cared nor had any interest. Since then the stupid fucker has started following me around being an obsessive abusive bad smell. Largely because I saw he is a wrinkly ugly fucker. As did others.

he thinks he can be a cunt because he considers himself anonymous. He can of course stop stalking me... his call.
What a fat fucking mong you are.
No wonder no cunt likes ya.
And nobody will shag ya.
Apart from them lady boys.

Lenin

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2018, 12:07:57 PM »

Not one of my most riveting thead-starters, I'll admit, but I do like the way it's progressed charles
Rediculous

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2018, 01:23:39 PM »

Back on track there is a massive growth going in in the regional cities, notably Manchester and Birmingham where it's outpacing London (probably because it's out priced itself).

The downside is this growth is hardly touching the North East which is a really bad sign for the area. If the current growth isn't touching the place now then I'm afraid it never will.

From my view point nothing will turn around the terminal decline of the area now. The area had a one horse trick with the ironstone and the industry that hung off the back and nothing will replace it. Geographically the North East is clearly just in a bad place economically.
Ural Quntz
Phew thats better

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2018, 08:18:50 PM »

Where's this picture fathead?

I 'm breathless with anticipation (of you making yourself look an even bigger cunt)

Phones never rung all day either......

Jake past

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2018, 09:41:10 PM »

Yeah because the Midlands has loads of ports ffs. Teesport is the second biggest cargo port in the country already. Why would they decide to change a fishing village into a cargo port just to suit the Midlands?
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2018, 10:05:26 PM »

The reason TATA closing the works in 2010 was political. cry
Jake past

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2018, 10:08:51 PM »

The reason TATA closing the works in 2010 was political. cry
Poor fucker. I'll buy you a brush robbso for old times sake. Memories and all that  mcl
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2018, 10:11:35 PM »

Cheers mate. I'll be able to sweep the shop doorway I'm sleeping in :homer:
Jake past

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2018, 10:14:51 PM »

Cheers mate. I'll be able to sweep the shop doorway I'm sleeping in :homer:
Is there enough room for your gay villainous sons?
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2018, 10:17:17 PM »

Probably not. It's a terraced shop.
Jake past

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2018, 10:18:53 PM »

Probably not. It's a terraced shop.
Ignorant fuckers those terraced shop owners 
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2018, 10:35:50 PM »

No consideration. cry
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 15, 2018, 12:06:25 AM »

There were numerous free ports in the UK prior to 2012 such as Liverpool which were replaced by customs warehousing.

Great if they make Teesside area a complete free zone and have customs checks at borders at North Yorkshire and Durham. Tax free everything including alcohol, petrol, diesel no VAT etc. 

Meanwhile back in the real world .......
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length