Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
February 21, 2018, 07:54:26 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: TPs Red Army...

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: So much hate for America.  (Read 554 times)
D

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 13, 2018, 04:24:30 PM »

Chavboy - Would you like me to come over and quote your mother? Just be aware there is a 20 stone limit on them and judging by how unhappy and obsessive you are, you're a family of porkers. Sure they'll let you pay 50p a week from your jsa.

Cob's second most arrogant man.
towz

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 13, 2018, 04:25:40 PM »

My point has not been answered so will ask it again. Why is there a disproportionate level of vitriol from the liberals aimed at the likes of Trump The USA etc. as opposed to those running a Stone-Age Islamic regime?

Am I a liberal? Anyway I'll answer your question, because the USA likes to trumpet themselves as the leaders of the free world and the bringers, like it or not, of 'democracy'. They're not, they're a gangster state that enables, on a grand scale economic enslavement and the propagation of systematic thievery and decimation of anyone against 'them'.

The Saudi state on the other hand is indeed a corrupt savage theocracy/ despotism, ran for the benefit of their so called king and his numerous, heavily inbred offspring, pumping money into numerous terrorist (whatever that means anymore) organizations to back up their sick twisted world view

Your tedious straw-man constructions belie you lack of intellect

yes, you are fucking liberal :tp4:

and i've reported you so you're not allowed to go to america anymore

I wasn't talking to you, you daft cunt  mcl
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 13, 2018, 04:29:02 PM »

How about Hitler then?
If it wasn't for the USA we would now be German.
I think we owe them a debt of gratitude.

Looking at the way Europe is heading, I'm beginning to wish we was 

were

Verpiss dich!

Es ist vielleicht dreiunddreißig Jahre da ich Deutsch in der Schule gelernt, also habe ich viel vergessen, aber ich weiß, dass du eine Fotze bist.

jc

Ich wette, Sie wissen auch über transexual Genitalien.

:alastair:
TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 13, 2018, 05:03:19 PM »

Nur was ich von dir gelernt.
 mcl

I fuckin' hate smart-arsed signatures
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 13, 2018, 05:51:23 PM »

Nur was ich von dir gelernt.
 mcl

mick
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 13, 2018, 08:30:23 PM »

My point has not been answered so will ask it again. Why is there a disproportionate level of vitriol from the liberals aimed at the likes of Trump The USA etc. as opposed to those running a Stone-Age Islamic regime?

Am I a liberal? Anyway I'll answer your question, because the USA likes to trumpet themselves as the leaders of the free world and the bringers, like it or not, of 'democracy'. They're not, they're a gangster state that enables, on a grand scale economic enslavement and the propagation of systematic thievery and decimation of anyone against 'them'.

The Saudi state on the other hand is indeed a corrupt savage theocracy/ despotism, ran for the benefit of their so called king and his numerous, heavily inbred offspring, pumping money into numerous terrorist (whatever that means anymore) organizations to back up their sick twisted world view

Your tedious straw-man constructions belie your lack of intellect

It’s not a straw man argument. It is simply to highlight the contrast of the vitriol of liberals like you between regimes like Saudi and the USA in context with the OP when obviously you would chose to live in the capitalist world of the USA than the despotic cesspit called Saudi. Just highlighting the hypocritical convenient blind spot your ilk have when it comes to slagging off a nation and culture. It is a well recognised blind spot. When cornered why do liberals accuse those with an opposing view as lacking intelligence. Silly boy.
towz

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 13, 2018, 08:39:03 PM »

It’s not a straw man argument. It is simply to highlight the contrast of the vitriol of liberals like you between regimes like Saudi and the USA in context with the OP when obviously you would chose to live in the capitalist world of the USA than the despotic cesspit called Saudi. Just highlighting the hypocritical convenient blind spot your ilk have when it comes to slagging off a nation and culture. It is a well recognised blind spot. When cornered why do liberals accuse those with an opposing view as lacking intelligence. Silly boy.

What? That was a long winded way of repeating yourself, you dullard
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 03:52:02 AM by towz » Logged
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 13, 2018, 08:42:05 PM »

What that was a long winded way of repeating yourself, you dullard

Checkmate  :mido:  :wanker:  cry  charles
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length