Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2018, 12:10:19 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: TPs Red Army...

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: So much hate for America.  (Read 921 times)
Steboro

View Profile
« on: February 13, 2018, 04:38:04 AM »

Reading this thread and just dont understand the massive hate on the USA.

https://fansonline.net/middlesbrough/mb/view.php?id=5544172

I bet 99% of the fuckers sticking their awe in have never lived in the USA.  95% have never even been to the USA.

Its just fashionable to hate on the place.

I can think of far worse countries I would rather live. 

CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2018, 04:43:41 AM »

There is good and bad everywhere.

I don't regret moving here but recognize there are shitty things about the place.  But then I think I would make the best of anywhere I lived.  I miss things about home and would move back and be happy too.

They really are a bunch of know-it-all self righteous dopey cunts on there. 

I bet you are right - they've likely never been anywhere and never done owt except fucking moan.  Fuck 'em.

towz

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2018, 04:46:06 AM »

In Britain, we are constantly bombarded with American 'culture', films, music, tv programmes, literature etc so we have a much more symbiotic relationship with the US than other countries. We are linked to the US by proxy, as our constant 'allies' in misguided wars and speakers of a common language. How many discussions on here are a product of American alt-right thinking, how many times is the Donald discussed? If people in the UK have comments to make on the US, negative or positive it is hardly suprising. We don't have that level of interraction with any other countries, so the US comes in for more criticism than any other countries by British people
tunstall

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2018, 04:54:09 AM »

I like America and its people

It's a crazy as fuck place and the people are equally crazy, but they're also friendly and very family orientated which appeals to me
Len Inn

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2018, 05:51:19 AM »

"American alt-right thinking"
A phrase used almost exclusively by Grauniad-reading pseuds

Scourge of ginger gits. You're all very welcome.
towz

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2018, 06:00:10 AM »

Quelle surprise
Blind_faith

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2018, 08:22:56 AM »

In Britain, we are constantly bombarded with American 'culture', films, music, tv programmes, literature etc so we have a much more symbiotic relationship with the US than other countries. We are linked to the US by proxy, as our constant 'allies' in misguided wars and speakers of a common language. How many discussions on here are a product of American alt-right thinking, how many times is the Donald discussed? If people in the UK have comments to make on the US, negative or positive it is hardly suprising. We don't have that level of interraction with any other countries, so the US comes in for more criticism than any other countries by British people

so, because we get the big bang theory and friends on telly you think thats a basis for being critical of the USA? our exposure (and the rest of the worlds) to their mainstream pop culture isnt an "interaction". its a passive consumption of mass market entertainment.

The "donald" is usually brought up whining fannies on whose daily life he has no tangible impact.

Fact is, US is so unpopular over on boreme simply because trump is the pres'. for that reason alone the thick cunts have decided america is the arsehole of everywhere and its citizens are arseholes as well. if they bothered to actual look they'd realise america is a much more culturally diverse place then they give it credit for.

you will see some of the same wankers who slate it one post asking for "travel tips" to NYC in another.

Be thankful for the USA. We'd all have pictures of comrade putin on our living room walls if not for them

Fuck off
rizla

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2018, 08:44:40 AM »

The media really have done a job on Trump(and still are). It must be in their contracts to mention him in a bad way at the beginning of everything they broadcast and our snowflakes lap it up in between Pokemon hunting.

All while that antifa sponsoring Nazi collaborator and the murdering Clintons get lauded. Strange world.
RedSteel

UTB

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2018, 08:46:45 AM »

Great place America, love my visits there. It has it's problems like every other country, and is very diversified. America won't take shit from anyone, that's why folk leaning to the left have a problem with it. I look forward to my next trip there.
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2018, 08:57:07 AM »

Their level of hatred and contempt of everything USA pales into insignificance compared to countries that goes against just about left wing principle such as:

- extreme sexual discrimination against women
- injustice for immigrants,
- capital punishment, public executions with a corrupt judicial system
- human rights abuses,
- blatant exploitation of the poor and slave labour
- Incredibly and openly racist
- a country that redefines homophobia
- People brainwashed by a ridiculous religion
- zero freedom of speech
- zero tolerance of practising any other belief other than Islam
- Culture police preventing you wearing any other religious symbol other than Islamic ones
- Culture police stopping non-muslims talking to local women (you will be jailed)
- Where polygamy is accepted, men have numerous wives.
- You cannot criticise the Royal family
- Breeding ground and sponsors of islamic terrorism

SO WHY DON'T THEY HEAVILY CRITICISE SAUDI? PERHAPS THE SFLD's ON HERE CAN EXPLAIN?
LEON TROTSKY

I got an ice pick.....that made my ears burn.....

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2018, 09:15:00 AM »

IGNORE IT  :like:

WRITTEN BY A BLOKE BORN IN GROVE HILL AND WHO HAS LIVED IN BRIGHTON THE LAST 30 YEARS........STAUNCH LABOUR MAN....THINKS CORBYN IS GREAT  souey  COULDNT HOLD A CANDLE TO TRUMP....HE IS ALSO A STAUNCH IRA SYMPATHISER LIKE CORBYN  :unlike:

BIG TRADE UNIONIST.....ANTI ROYAL AND HATES CAPITALISM  souey

JUDGING BY SOME OF HIS RECENT POSTS I THINK THE BLOKES READY FOR THE FUNNY FARM 
towz

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2018, 09:56:53 AM »

Their level of hatred and contempt of everything USA pales into insignificance compared to countries that goes against just about left wing principle such as:

- human rights abuses,
- zero freedom of speech
- Culture police preventing you wearing any other religious symbol other than Islamic ones
- Culture police stopping non-muslims talking to local women (you will be jailed)

SO WHY DON'T THEY HEAVILY CRITICISE SAUDI? PERHAPS THE SFLD's ON HERE CAN EXPLAIN?

Who enables the Saudi state to exist and basically gives them carte blanche to do what they like as  they are heavily invested in Saudi oil and Saudi money is heavily invested in their country? I don't know anyone who knows anything about Saudi Arabia that isn't highly critical of their state and theyr country's actions
Blind_faith

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2018, 10:00:13 AM »

IGNORE IT  :like:

WRITTEN BY A BLOKE BORN IN GROVE HILL AND WHO HAS LIVED IN BRIGHTON THE LAST 30 YEARS........STAUNCH LABOUR MAN....THINKS CORBYN IS GREAT  souey  COULDNT HOLD A CANDLE TO TRUMP....HE IS ALSO A STAUNCH IRA SYMPATHISER LIKE CORBYN  :unlike:

BIG TRADE UNIONIST.....ANTI ROYAL AND HATES CAPITALISM  souey

JUDGING BY SOME OF HIS RECENT POSTS I THINK THE BLOKES READY FOR THE FUNNY FARM  

he is definitely in meltdown mode

all these anti-capitalists totally forget about their values when a dollar is dangled in front of them

Fuck off
towz

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2018, 10:01:53 AM »

Be thankful for the USA. We'd all have pictures of comrade putin on our living room walls if not for them

The reason Putin is vilified in the Western press is the reason why RWNJs should be his biggest fan. He's a strongman that stands up to Islamic fundametalism, neo-liberal economics and puts his country first. Laughable when you are all so brainwashed by the mainstream media you so disdain that you can't see it.
Blind_faith

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2018, 10:05:49 AM »

The reason Putin is vilified in the Western press is the reason why RWNJs should be his biggest fan. He's a strongman that stands up to Islamic fundametalism, neo-liberal economics and puts his country first. Laughable when you are all so brainwashed by the mainstream media you so disdain that you can't see it.

is he vilified in the western press? there used to be a bit of mockery regarding his macho man persona but not much else.  I really dont see much putin hate from the right at all

anyway, my comment was an attempt to convey that the russian tanks wouldve rolled over western europe way back in the 50's and 60's if the yanks hadnt stood right in their path

mind you, some of the left wing daft cunts would love nothing better than to live in a stalinist "utopia"

clueless cunts

Fuck off
towz

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2018, 10:08:28 AM »

is he vilified in the western press? there used to be a bit of mockery regarding his macho man persona but not much else.  I really dont see much putin hate from the right at all

anyway, my comment was an attempt to convey that the russian tanks wouldve rolled over western europe way back in the 50's and 60's if the yanks hadnt stood right in their path

mind you, some of the left wing daft cunts would love nothing better than to live in a stalinist "utopia"

clueless cunts

Yes he is villified in the Western press. Absolutely. The tanks would have had to have been amphibious to roll over the UK  mcl
Blind_faith

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2018, 10:19:14 AM »

clueless cunts

Yes he is villified in the Western press. Absolutely. The tanks would have had to have been amphibious to roll over the UK  mcl

they'd have just brought them in them big fuck off transport planes they have sshhh

Fuck off
TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2018, 10:23:27 AM »

How about Hitler then?
If it wasn't for the USA we would now be German.
I think we owe them a debt of gratitude.

I fuckin' hate smart-arsed signatures
rizla

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2018, 10:26:57 AM »

How about Hitler then?

Looking at the way Europe is heading, I'm beginning to wish we was 
Grinch
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2018, 10:29:30 AM »

Some of the most amazing places and people I have ever had the fortune to encounter. Also some of the biggest shitholes and arseholes.

Generally I find them a little loud for my tastes, but it is a wonderful country for the most part.
TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2018, 10:31:01 AM »

How about Hitler then?

were

Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2018, 10:31:23 AM »

The USA has a lot of positive and negatives but does not deserve the abuse it receives from our democrats.

Positives; allies in various wars, cross fertilisation of entertainment, music influence, job opportunities for our youngsters, IT developments, some great TV/films

Negatives: a lot of extreme pricks live there,  insincerity is rife, dominated by money, cheesy, shit food, shit airlines, fat people, cunts at immigration who look like Harry Potter acting hard.

Grinch
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2018, 10:33:51 AM »

Negatives: Lend Lease
Len Inn

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2018, 10:36:00 AM »

I have no love for Trump, but he sends the SFLDs tiny brains into meltdown, so he can't be all bad :like:

Jethro Tull
We need to win football matches

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2018, 11:03:07 AM »

Trump was busy wiping Taliban training camps off the face of the Earth last week' with his "mother of all bombs" shame on him. oleary

All about fine margins.We are what we are.It is what it is.
rizla

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2018, 11:11:39 AM »

How about Hitler then?

were

Verpiss dich!
Rids

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2018, 11:16:23 AM »

I don't hate American people, but I do hate Trump and everything he stands for.  As do many Americans.

What Trump does affects us all, whether it is in the Middle East or his economic policies, it bounces around the world.

He is determined to enrich himself and fellow billionaires while at the same time denying health care to even more poor and middle class people than are entitled to that basic need presently.

The world under Trump will be less safe and more unequal.
daftjim

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2018, 11:29:20 AM »

The same as anywhere else in the world, there are good and bad people in the USA.

To generalise they are insular and ignorant of much of what goes on outside the USA.

The 'rest of the world' are looking on them with derision more and more, mostly because of Trump.
His popularity in the USA comes from their ignorance and selfishness.

They are becoming more and more isolated as a consequence.

Fracking came at just the right time for them. Without that their economy would be in nosedive.

Love holidaying over there, fantastic. But any that I've worked with in the O&G business have been cocks... to a man.

Blind_faith

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2018, 11:33:44 AM »

I probably havent worked with as many as you for as long as you but, as with everything, there was good and not so good, but mostly good, likeable, sociable, amiable men and women.

Its the british who suck up to them i cant abide

Fuck off
Len Inn

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2018, 11:35:25 AM »

The same as anywhere else in the world, there are good and bad people in the USA.

To generalise they are insular and ignorant of much of what goes on outside the USA.

The 'rest of the world' are looking on them with derision more and more, mostly because of Trump.
His popularity in the USA comes from their ignorance and selfishness.

They are becoming more and more isolated as a consequence.

Fracking came at just the right time for them. Without that their economy would be in nosedive.

Love holidaying over there, fantastic. But any that I've worked with in the O&G business have been cocks... to a man.

Lol, do you have any idea how funny that is coming from you of all people 

Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2018, 11:48:08 AM »

- human rights abuses,
- zero freedom of speech

Who enables the Saudi state to exist and basically gives them carte blanche to do what they like as  they are heavily invested in Saudi oil and Saudi money is heavily invested in their country? I don't know anyone who knows anything about Saudi Arabia that isn't highly critical of their state and theyr country's actions

Who? USA, British, Germans, French, Italy, etc not just the US!

That's my point, the SFLD's over the road and in our PC riddled society seem to overlook this point and direct all their vitriol at Trumpism. That's my question, why because it is so fucking apparent. I can answer it if you're struggling.
Rids

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2018, 11:52:37 AM »

Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2018, 11:56:59 AM »

Wow, that's a great point. You'll never see the any Europeans stoop so low as to fraternise with, lobby and bribe such people to win big deals. You got me there like  charles   
Rids

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2018, 12:00:03 PM »

That's the point, the west has allowed Saudi to call the shots in the middle east.

Britain and America in particular.
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2018, 12:08:18 PM »

My point has not been answered so will ask it again. Why is there a disproportionate level of vitriol from the liberals aimed at the likes of Trump The USA etc. as opposed to those running a Stone-Age Islamic regime?
Rids

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2018, 12:21:07 PM »

Because America has a much bigger impact on the world in economic terms?

Also American media and news, entertainment and so on occupies much of our own entertainment hours.

We are close to America through history.  America matters.
Blind_faith

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2018, 12:21:19 PM »

My point has not been answered so will ask it again. Why is there a disproportionate level of vitriol from the liberals aimed at the likes of Trump The USA etc. as opposed to those running a Stone-Age Islamic regime?

dogs chasing cars?

Fuck off
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 13, 2018, 12:29:49 PM »

dogs chasing cars?

:like: true
Len Inn

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 13, 2018, 12:49:36 PM »

Simple people see the world in a simplistic, black and white way. There's good and evil and nothing in between with them, of course being on the side of the angels. It's how the not very bright are manipulated. So if you buy in to one bit of lefty ideology, you have to buy into all of it, and a big part of that is that everything is America's fault.

Alexander Supertramp

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2018, 12:51:42 PM »

The USA has a lot of positive and negatives but does not deserve the abuse it receives from our democrats.

Positives; allies in various wars, cross fertilisation of entertainment, music influence, job opportunities for our youngsters, IT developments, some great TV/films

Negatives: a lot of extreme pricks live there,  insincerity is rife, dominated by money, cheesy, shit food, shit airlines, fat people, cunts at immigration who look like Harry Potter acting hard.

From the time I’ve spent there, this sums up the majority of yanks most accurately

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
Steboro

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2018, 02:47:50 PM »

Shit food? 

Obviously you have never tried Creole and Cajun cooking.  Nothing like that shite Cajun Chicken they serve up in the UK. 🤣

Seafood in the Florida Keys is absolutely the dogs bollocks.

Now you only are at chain restaurants in Disney or New York then I understand.

Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2018, 03:05:38 PM »

Ste
I am a complete food snob and love some of the more niche and upmarket areas of US cuisine such as Cajun, filet, seafood etc I've spent a lot of time in the southern states. And when on business you are compelled to eat as the locals do. In such cases it is chains, chains, chains. Fucking hate them. Then you just start eating like an addict and walk out with what feels like having a subway up your arse all day.

When in Florida with the family there was literally one non chain restaurant in the Orlando area which was pricy but decent.
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2018, 03:32:52 PM »

Ste
I am a complete food snob and love some of the more niche and upmarket areas of US cuisine such as Cajun, filet, seafood etc I've spent a lot of time in the southern states. And when on business you are compelled to eat as the locals do. In such cases it is chains, chains, chains. Fucking hate them. Then you just start eating like an addict and walk out with what feels like having a subway up your arse all day.

When in Florida with the family there was literally one non chain restaurant in the Orlando area which was pricy but decent.

Try San Francisco next time.

Great food.

And sincere bumming for Matty.
Alexander Supertramp

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 13, 2018, 03:44:32 PM »

Ste

Try San Francisco next time.

Great food.

And sincere bumming for Matty.

Have a great day!!  :like: :tp1:

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
Bob End and his Sexy Bitch

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 13, 2018, 03:48:23 PM »

'a little loud'?
towz

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 13, 2018, 03:55:10 PM »

Am I a liberal? Anyway I'll answer your question, because the USA likes to trumpet themselves as the leaders of the free world and the bringers, like it or not, of 'democracy'. They're not, they're a gangster state that enables, on a grand scale economic enslavement and the propagation of systematic thievery and decimation of anyone against 'them'.

The Saudi state on the other hand is indeed a corrupt savage theocracy/ despotism, ran for the benefit of their so called king and his numerous, heavily inbred offspring, pumping money into numerous terrorist (whatever that means anymore) organizations to back up their sick twisted world view

Your tedious straw-man constructions belie your lack of intellect
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 04:23:02 PM by towz » Logged
Blind_faith

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 13, 2018, 04:12:07 PM »

Am I a liberal? Anyway I'll answer your question, because the USA likes to trumpet themselves as the leaders of the free world and the bringers, like it or not, of 'democracy'. They're not, they're a gangster state that enables, on a grand scale economic enslavement and the propagation of systematic thievery and decimation of anyone against 'them'.

The Saudi state on the other hand is indeed a corrupt savage theocracy/ despotism, ran for the benefit of their so called king and his numerous, heavily inbred offspring, pumping money into numerous terrorist (whatever that means anymore) organizations to back up their sick twisted world view

Your tedious straw-man constructions belie you lack of intellect

yes, you are fucking liberal :tp4:

and i've reported you so you're not allowed to go to america anymore

Fuck off
Grinch
« Reply #47 on: February 13, 2018, 04:15:45 PM »

Compare the difference between Mayfair and Grangetown. Then Imagine America is 100 times the size of the uk, (I don't know that is accurate, it's just a random number but they have states much bigger than the uk). You have some of the coldest places on earth to some of the hottest. So to label an entire country as this or that is a bit silly.

Culturally it is as diverse as an entire continent. I'd love to have the time to tour the entire place to understand it by holidays are at a premium so I#'ll wait until I retire before I start spending time in the mid west.
Redcar Red

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 13, 2018, 04:20:32 PM »

Compare the difference between Mayfair and Grangetown. Then Imagine America is 100 times the size of the uk, (I don't know that is accurate, it's just a random number but they have states much bigger than the uk). You have some of the coldest places on earth to some of the hottest. So to label an entire country as this or that is a bit silly.

Culturally it is as diverse as an entire continent. I'd love to have the time to tour the entire place to understand it by holidays are at a premium so I#'ll wait until I retire before I start spending time in the mid west.
You'll be flogging stair lifts till your brown bread son.
You'll be touring james cook not the USA
 :stairlift: :stairlift: :stairlift:
 :tp1: :tp1: :tp1:
TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 13, 2018, 04:23:10 PM »

How about Hitler then?

were

Verpiss dich!

Es ist vielleicht dreiunddreißig Jahre da ich Deutsch in der Schule gelernt, also habe ich viel vergessen, aber ich weiß, dass du eine Fotze bist.

jc

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length