Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 18, 2018, 01:28:35 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: TPs Red Army...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Another thread deleted over there for asking why  (Read 559 times)
lionhunter

View Profile
« on: February 12, 2018, 01:46:26 PM »

And pointing out nothing  illegal had been written in a previous post  .unlesss it was to do with a bit of charity work I could have done if fit .
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 01:48:27 PM by lionhunter » Logged
Smalltown
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2018, 01:59:15 PM »

Wads the charity work in Haiti?  klins
Keef69er

Rock n Roll

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2018, 02:08:35 PM »

Wads the charity work in Haiti?  klins
:nige:

Can't we all get along
Grinch
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2018, 02:28:57 PM »

If you want free speech then don't post on fmttm. I don't like their censorship so I don't post. It is a left wing extreme comic for middle aged hypocritical men to find a place where they consider their radical views normal.

Once you accept that you'll realise you don't give two fucks about voicing your opinions over there. 95% of the userbase couldn't give a shit about fmttm, rob or any of the inner clique. It just happens to be the busiest bioro board because it launched on the the once lively rivals network.
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2018, 02:41:14 PM »

If you want free speech then don't post on fmttm. I don't like their censorship so I don't post. It is a left wing extreme comic for middle aged hypocritical men to find a place where they consider their radical views normal.

Once you accept that you'll realise you don't give two fucks about voicing your opinions over there. 95% of the userbase couldn't give a shit about fmttm, rob or any of the inner clique. It just happens to be the busiest bioro board because it launched on the the once lively rivals network.

I agree. Lionhunter seems like a genuine down-to-earth gadgie and in true left wing style they're mocking and entertaining him. He should simply stop posting on there and realise it is site designed for extreme left wing views, not the views of common or garden Boro fans who want to digress from Boro talk. Rob uses it as a commercial vehicle of self-promotion and toadying to the club and local media outlets. The flounce against Gene Hunt showed Westy's true commercial colours.

As for the busiest Boro board, it looks increasingly sparse when I pop over whereas this place seems to be on the up in terms of traffic.
Minge

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2018, 08:09:07 PM »

This place is just a youthy

95% of the time it’s just shit talk about shite by shit people 
Ulyanov

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2018, 08:37:42 PM »

As for the busiest Boro board, it looks increasingly sparse when I pop over whereas this place seems to be on the up in terms of traffic.
My return has obviously given the board a huge shot in the arm jc
RedSteel

UTB

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2018, 08:44:56 PM »

Well that's BS as you aren't Lenin remember  monkey
Steechve Boalsie

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2018, 08:50:17 PM »

He kept that up for about 4 days  monkey monkey

“Who is this Lenin bloke people keep telling me about??”  :alf:

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
Ulyanov

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2018, 09:07:55 PM »

Oh yeah, I forgot monkey
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length