Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 28, 2018, 02:36:28 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: TPs Red Army...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Thoughts on this?  (Read 442 times)
Grinch
« on: February 12, 2018, 10:16:40 AM »

Had a bit of a run in with these guys online when I questioned their need to raise money online.

3 teachers living in China from Teesside, who were on holiday.

Essentially they were on holiday in Thailand and their hostel burned down. They claim they had all their money within the room, which I doubt personally and secondly, how fucking stupid. What happens if the maid steals it? their passports were destroyed.

They had their bank cards, all they needed to do was get to Bangkok, which would cost about 50, 100 if you're unlucky. Buy a few clothes, you can go to a market in Thailand and buy 3 t shirts, shorts underwear etc for 20. Get a room for a week - they could do that for 5 a night each if they stayed somewhere not too flash.

and pay for a new passport. At the very most that is going to cost 400. They were all insured. So they'll be getting all their money back plus more for bullshit laptops and what have you they will claim for. 6k in total they reckon, which is utter bs, but anyway.

In that situation just imagine you were stupid enough to not have a back up plan for your cash, i.e you really had every penny in your room. Surely you'd just ask friends and family to lend you the money until insurers paid out?

Why did that need to get coverage everywhere and raise 1700? Sure they won't be paying the money back when the insurers come calling.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/dream-holiday-turned-nightmare-friends-14271312
coulbyboro.

Ave it'.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2018, 10:20:59 AM »

"put a large dent in their funds",so they have dosh just don't want to spend it.Easy option of crowd funding,it's a no from me. :unlike:
TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2018, 10:21:16 AM »

Fucking chancers.

I fuckin' hate smart-arsed signatures
coulbyboro.

Ave it'.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2018, 10:23:13 AM »

Fucking chancers.
succinct and accurate. :like:
Blind_faith

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2018, 10:26:08 AM »

Cheeky, scruffy, no shame cunts - basically pay for our holiday.  fuck right off

where did you have the online run in with them?

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/teesside-man-trapped-thailand-after-14266130

just read that

what a pack of fucking scrounging fannies - "nightmare, gone through hell and survived, will to stay positive, rock bottom"

you'd think they'd been building the bridge on the river kwai :wanker: :wanker: :wanker:
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 10:37:30 AM by Blind_faith » Logged

Fuck off
Grinch
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2018, 10:31:09 AM »

A newspaper, I'd show you but the nutjobs on here don't need any encouragement. All their equally feckless friends came defending them. I know the costs of Thailand so I know they were full of it, as TC says, chancers.
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2018, 10:49:36 AM »

Complete chancers trying to get a quick fix on top of their insurance claims. If they're such fannies that they have to go bleating for help after a supposed mishap then they shouldn't really be there.

They should put it all down to character building and part of the risk of living in that area. As they'll be adequately street wise enough from living and working in the much more challenging environment which is China, Thailand will be a doddle.

As they come across as fannies, their parents and families should bail the fuckers out until they get a 6k insurance paid up.
coulbyboro.

Ave it'.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2018, 10:54:19 AM »

A newspaper, I'd show you but the nutjobs on here don't need any encouragement. All their equally feckless friends came defending them. I know the costs of Thailand so I know they were full of it, as TC says, chancers.
can you cut and paste the dialogue,bet it's a cracker.
Blind_faith

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2018, 11:21:47 AM »

can you cut and paste the dialogue,bet it's a cracker.

it'll be like nursery rhymes compared to this place :alf:

but yeah, lets have a look anyway

Fuck off
Grinch
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2018, 11:34:51 AM »

Don't turn into one of those loose women posters we have enough already.
Ural Quntz
Phew thats better

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2018, 11:38:29 AM »

Why don't you organise a sponsored 'Power Walk' to help them out?

:alf: :alf:

"football is an art form and I just want to sit next to the prettiest girl in the room"
Grinch
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2018, 02:18:35 PM »

I'm walking the three Yorkshire peaks soon. You're welcome to join us. You;d last about 5 minutes  you chain smoking old mackem dullard.
towz

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2018, 02:32:11 PM »

I hope it all works out well for them and they enjoy the rest of their holiday, the scrounging little faggots
Grinch
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2018, 02:37:22 PM »

charles

1500 won't last long at Nana plaza  :mido:
Blind_faith

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2018, 03:20:40 PM »

charles

Sounds like the kind of place Wayne rooney would hang out

Fuck off
towz

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2018, 03:26:10 PM »

charles

Sounds like the kind of place Wayne rooney would hang out

Or the kind of thing he would hang out of
Ural Quntz
Phew thats better

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2018, 05:05:26 PM »

I'm walking the three Yorkshire peaks soon. You're welcome to join us. You;d last about 5 minutes  you chain smoking old mackem dullard.

Please dont forget to tell us all about it will you - we'll be fascinated to hear how you've been better than everyone else!

"football is an art form and I just want to sit next to the prettiest girl in the room"
Grinch
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2018, 05:09:58 PM »

I could take a dump at the foot of the mountain and leave it there and it would be superior to anything you have achieved in your worthless chav life. You obsessive old nobody.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 05:23:04 PM by D » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length