Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 18, 2018, 01:28:37 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: TPs Red Army...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Westy flounce - attack on Gene Hunt  (Read 1403 times)
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« on: February 11, 2018, 02:00:13 PM »

Freeloader ....

“Should we get the record straight on here for once and for all. Where does all this bitterness come from. Are you really annoyed at Mbro Fan Forum or at me?
You seem to have this idea of me as a free loader - you keep on saying this - because I once asked about getting in one of your gigs for free as I wanted to review it in the Gazette (for which I wasn't paid or indeed offered any gig tickets by the paper).
I also once interviewed Vic Goddard for you at my own personal cost on the phone and wrote it up for the Gazette who kindly allowed it to be printed. I wasn't paid for this I was trying to help a fellow Teessider promote music.
I allow you to promote your gigs on this forum I even read them out on the radio. I tweet the gigs and did loads of work promoting the Brix gig in Stockton.
So, why my friend are you so angry towards me. We have never met and check my track record I try to promote things locally as much as possible. But I once asked for a free ticket in return was that my crime?”
Tortured_Mind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2018, 05:03:51 PM »

« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 12:27:44 PM by Tortured_Mind » Logged

Theres a name from the past. The last time I saw that bum he was sniffing glue outside HMV over 35 years ago with all the other deadbeats.
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2018, 06:25:40 PM »

Cant see anything over there related to this

Deleted in shame.
LEON TROTSKY

I got an ice pick.....that made my ears burn.....

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2018, 07:39:42 PM »

I GOT TOLD THE GENE HUNT THREAD NEVER LASTED LONG  charles

LOADS OF GENE HUNTS ON ERE  monkey
Grinch
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2018, 08:42:04 PM »

I don't see why he should donate his livelihood to charity but agree about the fact he is not paying his staff and living outside the law in terms of tax etc.

If it is a long running business he has no excuse beyond not being very good at making money.
LEON TROTSKY

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2018, 08:54:20 PM »

I don't see why he should donate his livelihood to charity but agree about the fact he is not paying his staff and living outside the law in terms of tax etc.

If it is a long running business he has no excuse beyond not being very good at making money.

Im not saying he is compelled to but it might also be said put his money where his mouth is. If he is urging others to donate from their livelihoods then why is that beneath him?

He looks like a fucking tramp the soap shy cunt. I can well imagine him trying to bum freebies in exchange for promoting events or places

I WAS THINKING ABOUT THROWING HIM IN THE FOAMING FOUNTAIN AT VILLEREAL  charles

HE CERTAINLY LOOKED LIKED HE COULD DO WITH A GOOD SCRUBBING 
LEON TROTSKY

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2018, 09:02:17 PM »

:jackanory:

Im not saying he is compelled to but it might also be said put his money where his mouth is. If he is urging others to donate from their livelihoods then why is that beneath him?

He looks like a fucking tramp the soap shy cunt. I can well imagine him trying to bum freebies in exchange for promoting events or places

I WAS THINKING ABOUT THROWING HIM IN THE FOAMING FOUNTAIN AT VILLEREAL  charles

HE CERTAINLY LOOKED LIKED HE COULD DO WITH A GOOD SCRUBBING 

He wouldve put a thick layer if scum on the fucker the manky cunt

I just resent the bumbling oaf being the go to voice of boro fans. Hes a fucking mess and strikes me as an unpleasant person

HE IS DEFFO AN.ODDBALL  charles

DONT THINK HE IS A WRONG UN THOUGH...HE ALWAYS AVOIDS ME IF HE SEES ME 
CapsDave

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2018, 09:10:35 PM »

HE ALWAYS AVOIDS ME IF HE SEES ME 

So do 99% of people who have ever met you to be fair.

Tell you straight how it is now . I am a real nut case you got that right . I am not Liddle who will wait to bump into you after all I do not know who you are do I. I will never find out from this site either. But here's the thing. the police will. And I will put a report in to them.
LEON TROTSKY

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2018, 09:43:42 PM »

HE ALWAYS AVOIDS ME IF HE SEES ME 

So do 99% of people who have ever met you to be fair.

WRONG AGAIN LAD 

REMEMBER NO ARGUING OR SLAGGING TILL AFTER MIDNIGHT  mcl

DONT LET ME DOWN....OR YOU WILL FEEL THE WRATH OF LIDDLE 
pussy galore

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2018, 09:59:48 PM »

If fell foul of the greed of him before I was banned. I did quite a few private parties for fmttm members but suddenly he required me to advertise via his site.

It wasn't financially beneficial for me to do so, so I decided not to go ahead with it.

Then when anyone put a fao for me it was deleted if work was mentioned

Get ya twat out bitch
Gingerpig

Glorious Leader

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2018, 10:05:08 PM »

Our lass slapped the cunt outside Dr Browns at MM Live , known him for years & he  came over all ballsy  one night , she slapped him for his tone to her , desrved mind , even though i knew him for years he was arrogant  attitude  that night ......then we went to watch gangsters of Ska
DCI_Gene_Hunt

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2018, 06:15:28 PM »

For anyone who's interested:

The background to this relates to The Middlesbrough Supporters Forum http://www.boro.support which Rob Nicholls represents the FMTTM message board. The forum consists of representatives from the various supporters groups etc (but not COB?) and they meet monthly to discuss various issues and presumably the club take on board the opinions of the forum (whether they take any notice of them is a separate matter) in deciding various things. Basically the fans representatives on the forum are link between the fans and the club.

As the boards representative I have asked various questions of Rob (perfectly sensible questions, politely asked) but Rob seems to have taken umbrage with this when I have pressed him further because he won't answer the questions asked.

He seems to have taken my questions as a personal insult and has started 2 threads about me now, the latest of which the initial post was copied into this thread which  is wholly inaccurate. He's now deleted
the thread now before I've had chance to fully respond to it.
stampyboro

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2018, 08:03:54 PM »

proper weird cunt is rob.

seen him stood in the doorway of onestop with a single pint of green top milk,

staring at the floor with his mouth wide open like he was in some druggy stupor.

bet he has some odd fucking hobbies too. like collecting my little pony dolls.

:wanker: :wanker: :wanker:
RedSteel

UTB

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2018, 08:08:52 PM »

Why would anyone buy unpasteurised milk ffs  klins

CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2018, 08:13:54 PM »

I'm just surprised he's drinking cow's milk.

klins
RedSteel

UTB

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2018, 08:15:13 PM »

I'm just surprised he's drinking cow's milk.

klins

Clip of his nose, that's debatable.
Rids

https://flagshop.co.za/700/spain-flags.jpg

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2018, 08:35:40 PM »

Makes better omelettes?
coulbyboro.

The future is unwritten.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2018, 08:49:30 PM »

Greent top is semi skimmed .
RedSteel

UTB

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2018, 08:53:41 PM »

I know that ye cardigan wearing cunt, but stampy was specific with green top and not semi-skimmed.
coulbyboro.

The future is unwritten.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2018, 10:11:19 PM »

I know that ye cardigan wearing cunt, but stampy was specific with green top and not semi-skimmed.
Less of the cardigan accusations. 
Bernie

Acko The Paedo

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2018, 08:44:16 AM »

For anyone who's interested:

The background to this relates to The Middlesbrough Supporters Forum http://www.boro.support which Rob Nicholls represents the FMTTM message board. The forum consists of representatives from the various supporters groups etc (but not COB?) and they meet monthly to discuss various issues and presumably the club take on board the opinions of the forum (whether they take any notice of them is a separate matter) in deciding various things. Basically the fans representatives on the forum are link between the fans and the club.

As the boards representative I have asked various questions of Rob (perfectly sensible questions, politely asked) but Rob seems to have taken umbrage with this when I have pressed him further because he won't answer the questions asked.

He seems to have taken my questions as a personal insult and has started 2 threads about me now, the latest of which the initial post was copied into this thread which  is wholly inaccurate. He's now deleted
the thread now before I've had chance to fully respond to it.

Was what you said in any way critical of the club? If so, that will be the problem.
FMTTM is supposed to be an independent fans collective, but he has the attitude of a 10 year old who waits outside the round for players autographs. He is completely in thrall to the club and all who work for it. He simply will not tolerate criticism. When it becomes unavoidable (eg under Strachan) he goes missing - only to reappear once the dust has settled.

Join The Campaign To Get LITTLEJOHN a Knighthood.
Skinz

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2018, 08:52:14 AM »

I think Fred is desperate to go down in Middlesbrough folklore as a man of the people.
Jethro Tull
We need to win football matches

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2018, 11:13:06 AM »

I think Fred is desperate to go down in Middlesbrough folklore as a man of the people.
He's going to be sorely disappointed then.

All about fine margins.We are what we are.It is what it is.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length