Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
February 21, 2018, 07:44:21 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: TPs Red Army...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Oxfam senior management bucking prostitues in Haiti  (Read 818 times)
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« on: February 10, 2018, 08:18:35 AM »

So wrong on many levels. Might just destroy this charity movement.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5370247/Oxfam-aid-workers-accused-using-prostitutes-Haiti.html
Everard Thundercock

Not Lenin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2018, 08:19:40 AM »

It's for charideeee! :pope2:

Scourge of ginger gits. You're all very welcome.
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2018, 08:29:29 AM »

Looks like Oxfam's Operation centre in Haiti.

coulbyboro.

Ave it'.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2018, 10:01:01 AM »

Good to see the money's being used wisely.  charles
Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2018, 10:29:50 AM »

Charities contribute to some good causes all the same. Seen an article a while back showing how the Brussels sprouts and potatoes they send have many other uses. They are already calling this guy Earl Stick-Land .

mingebag

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2018, 10:50:20 AM »

How come they havent all rolled on to the cushion  :pd:
Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2018, 10:57:32 AM »

Give him chance to break off
mingebag

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2018, 11:29:17 AM »

He has been fucking about for half an hour already
Alexander Supertramp

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2018, 12:48:18 PM »

Putting money into the local economy  :like:

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2018, 01:07:50 PM »

Donating their love and affection in the darkest of hours
Alexander Supertramp

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2018, 01:14:21 PM »

Donating their love and affection in the darkest of hours

:nige:

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2018, 09:01:42 AM »

A can of worms is opening here. Chad now. Suggestions being made that it is a safe haven for paedos to fulfil their desires.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 09:05:15 AM by Wee_Willie » Logged
Everard Thundercock

Not Lenin

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2018, 10:01:25 AM »

COB's premier character (no names of course, but suffice to say he's a legend in his own mind and super-ugly) used to work for Oxfam. I wonder if he ever availed himself of any of these 'perks of the job'? (Can't think how he'd ever have got a shag otherwise)

D

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2018, 10:13:40 AM »

COB's premier character (no names of course, but suffice to say he's a legend in his own mind and super-ugly) used to work for Oxfam. I wonder if he ever availed himself of any of these 'perks of the job'? (Can't think how he'd ever have got a shag otherwise)

Any need?

Cob's second most arrogant man.
Everard Thundercock

Not Lenin

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2018, 10:14:47 AM »

Any need?
Don't be so fucking sanctimonious all the time. oleary

D

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2018, 11:39:53 AM »

You're behaving the way some say you do. I know you're far more able than that. Others are limited by their own intellect and have to play at that level. You're not and you don't. Why not debate his opinions? If you were arguing with one of the real thick fuckers on here then I could get it, but you seem to be lowering your standards because of the other people who insult him operate at that level and become your audience by proxy.

Everard Thundercock

Not Lenin

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2018, 11:48:11 AM »

Oh, do fuck off Capio.
I have no axe to grind with you, in fact I don't usually bother replying to most of your posts, although when you have something worthwhile to say (as you occasionally do) I will.
I take the piss out of Smalltown because he's such an unmitigated arsehole with absolutely no redeeming features. He is incapable of debating anything and simply spouts endless streams of shit. I'm quite surprised you aren't able to see that.
Do you feel sorry for him? Well don't, because he doesn't deserve it.

D

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2018, 11:51:15 AM »

No. I don't. I just don't understand the base level of your abuse. As I said, you don't have the limitations others have. It is just unpleasant and pointless.  There's plenty of stupid fuckers on here obsessing about other posters. Attack his views if they concern you.

You've been on the end of the mob mentality on here and I didn't like it then either. It is cowardly in my eyes.

Everard Thundercock

Not Lenin

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2018, 11:57:46 AM »

No mob mentality here mate, I just don't like the twat. He is never prepared to defend his views and simply posts inflammatory shit then relies on his buddies like Bob and Piglet to come and drag him out of the pit he's dug for himself. And if you're calling it 'base and pointless' then you should look at some of the abuse he hurls at others on here. (He doesn't do it to me anymore because he knows I'll humiliate him, all he's capable of responding to me with is 'Wahey').

Bob End and his Sexy Bitch

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2018, 01:12:44 PM »

The temptation is there 
LEON TROTSKY

I got an ice pick.....that made my ears burn.....

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2018, 03:52:47 PM »

SEEMS LIKE ALL EU MONEY AS WELL  :unlike:

CUNTS COULDNT LAY STRAIGHT IN BED  :wanker:
Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2018, 07:50:06 PM »

Small Time's local Oxfam's the only place he get's a cheap thrill

Rediculous

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2018, 08:26:15 PM »

The only thing I find shocking is for how long people have been taken in by these professional charities like Oxfam when theyíve been taking the piss with outrageous salaries for decades.

To help the poor is also deserving of massive 5 to 6 figure salaries.

It was always a front for middle class virtue signalling twats to go abroad to exotic locations and do a bit of charity work and post it around Facebook. Itís a closed shop for the middle class to bounce around well numerated jobs. Now surprise, surprise the same twats away from Facebook also do a nice bit of exploitation.

Also not shocking when it turns out itís a perfect front for pedos.
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2018, 08:58:05 PM »

In 2016, HMG total foreign spend was £13.4bn, some of which went to charities. NHS spend is ca £100bn

Oxfam received £31.7m from the UK government, which is about a quarter of a percent of what the government spends on foreign aid each year.

I find these figures absolutely astounding especially given that these foreign aid charities could be breeding ground for paedophiles, exploitation and other acts of deception. There doesnít seem to be any checks and balances in place given that senior people are out of control in the theatre of crises, so begs the question how much money actually reaches those sufferering. My eyes are on the seedy world of government officials including MPs and those who like exploiting kids and prostitutes
Rediculous

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2018, 09:44:44 PM »

In 2016, HMG total foreign spend was £13.4bn, some of which went to charities. NHS spend is ca £100bn

Oxfam received £31.7m from the UK government, which is about a quarter of a percent of what the government spends on foreign aid each year.

I find these figures absolutely astounding especially given that these foreign aid charities could be breeding ground for paedophiles, exploitation and other acts of deception. There doesnít seem to be any checks and balances in place given that senior people are out of control in the theatre of crises, so begs the question how much money actually reaches those sufferering. My eyes are on the seedy world of government officials including MPs and those who like exploiting kids and prostitutes

Got it in one. There is no oversight for that very reason. Basically the past twenty years has made it more difficult for the establishment to exploit at home but in disaster zones your off the grid and surrounded by desperate people.

Thatís why the the foreign aid budgets the golden fucking goose. Itís an all expense jolly to go live like a king and do what the fuck you fancy.
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2018, 09:37:14 AM »

Victims of Oxfam abuse encourage to come forward for compensation.

There's now reports of numerous disasters unfolding in Haiti and several African counties caused by a stampede.
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2018, 09:32:50 AM »

Now World Vision involved. I reckon they're all at it. We should have one outlet for HMG foreign aid (if there's anything left after looking after our own) and it should be regulated, overseen and controlled from point of donation to delivery to those that need it. It all fucking stinks.
Blind_faith

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2018, 09:39:58 AM »

Victims of Oxfam abuse encourage to come forward for compensation.

There's now reports of numerous disasters unfolding in Haiti and several African counties caused by a stampede.

Compensation?

Not from the fucking tax payer. Let the cunts in charge lose all their personal assets

Fuck off
Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2018, 01:11:18 PM »

4.4 Earthquake in Swansea Yesterday

Let's hope Oxfam never turned up and started fucking every one . charles
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2018, 03:25:09 PM »

Let's hope Oxfam never turned up and started fucking every one . charles

charles
duckyfuzz