Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2018, 12:08:52 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: TPs Red Army...

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: JON VENABLES  (Read 2572 times)
LEON TROTSKY

I got an ice pick.....that made my ears burn.....

View Profile
« on: February 07, 2018, 01:11:13 PM »

ANOTHER 40 MONTHS IN JAIL FOR PEADO MATERIAL  rava

JUST THROW THE KEY AWAY FOR FUCKS SAKE  souey

:unlike: :unlike: :unlike:
Alexander Supertramp

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2018, 01:16:51 PM »

The fucker wants putting down

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
Minge

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2018, 01:18:17 PM »

The warden should have a word with the big cunt tattooed lifer  
Blind_faith

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2018, 01:26:52 PM »

Completely unacceptable

Said it before drop the cunt off in the north atlantic in the dead of night - give the cunt some armbands filled with cement

Fuck off
Grinch
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2018, 01:31:08 PM »

Simply stop giving him new identities and let nature take over.
LEON TROTSKY

I got an ice pick.....that made my ears burn.....

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2018, 01:31:49 PM »

Completely unacceptable

Said it before drop the cunt off in the north atlantic in the dead of night - give the cunt some armbands filled with cement

GET HIM SOME CONCRETE FUCKING SLIPPERS  :like:

:mido:
Northallerton_Boro

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2018, 01:35:49 PM »

Anybody watch that documentary the other day?

People arguing they where too young to tried the way they were and it contributed to how they are now. Some scientist said a part of the brain that things about consequence doesn't develop untill the teenage years, so despite knowing it was wrong they didn't realise the impact.

Bollocks

They set out to kill a child that day, it wasn't an accidental death it was a torture and at 10 I certainly new right from wrong.

Scary that people can be born that way.
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2018, 01:40:44 PM »

I don't fucking understand this anonymity shit. The police made a big thing a few years back of naming and shaming kerb crawlers by revealing their identities via the local press. They were vocal in their condemnation stating how the shame would effect the families of known sex offenders. Then this child murdering fuck peado gets full anonymity to protect him.

Fuck the beast, throw him to the wolves. In possession of a paedophile manual ffs.  souey
Blind_faith

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2018, 01:43:24 PM »

i remember a former boss getting named and shamed on the front page of the gazette

we had a works do that night i think or very soon after

awks klins

Fuck off
Bullet Tooth Tony

The Lads!!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2018, 01:48:25 PM »

hopefully somebody will shank the evil cunt in the neck while he's in prison.

he deserves to die a horrid death, like poor little James did.

MAN UNITED WILL NEVER DIE
Blind_faith

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2018, 01:55:45 PM »

i dont think out like that will ever happen to him

unfortunately

its just a fantasy of the public that his type get their comeuppance in jail

theres no point getting medieval on the fucker just dispatch him and move on.  same for that sick cunt from lost prophets

Fuck off
Grinch
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2018, 02:03:23 PM »

Just read the sentencing report and he’s sctuaoly been recalled under his licence too, so he’s essentially withheld indefinitely until somebody says otherwise. Realistically he’ll probably be released but he doesn’t have to be.
Alberto Bongaloid

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2018, 04:24:59 PM »

The pair of them should never have been released in the first place. Reading what they did to that poor kid is heartbreaking

Police suspected that there was a sexual element to the crime, since Bulger's shoes, socks, trousers and underpants had been removed. The pathologist's report, which was read out in court, found that Bulger's foreskin had been forcibly retracted.[22][27] When Thompson and Venables were questioned about this aspect of the attack by detectives and a child psychiatrist, Dr Eileen Vizard, Thompson and Venables were reluctant to give details; they also denied inserting some of the batteries into Bulger's anus.[3][16][28] At his eventual parole, Venables's psychiatrist, Dr Susan Bailey, reported that "visiting and revisiting the issue with Jon as a child, and now as an adolescent, he gives no account of any sexual element to the offence."[3]
Grinch
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2018, 04:54:15 PM »

10 year olds are unlikely to be driven by sexual gratification, so that is surely likely to be learned behaviour. Scum raise scum. Society should be protected from such people.
Steboro

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2018, 04:58:26 PM »

Break the cunts legs and drop him off outside the Bulgers house in the dark and g8ve them a free pass.
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2018, 05:01:34 PM »

I know a lad who was at school with them - in the same classes etc.

He said one was always very strange and kids avoided him while the other was thought a nice lad from a decent family - who would follow anyone about.

That whole neighborhood was devastated for years afterwards - everybody knew everybody else.
Grinch
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2018, 05:06:37 PM »

The initial school of thought was hat Thompson was the leader and certainly he was from the more overtly roguish family. However they have since largely agreed that Venables is the more disturbed of the pair and perhaps led in a more subtle way.

I know somebody who knew where Thompson lived  some years gao and it wasm't a million miles from Liverpool which i found odd.
Blind_faith

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2018, 05:10:47 PM »

could do with removing that graphic account please albert

its deeply disturbing

i dont know how they could do it or how his parents ever carried on.  makes my blood run cold when i think of how they enticed him right from his mothers side and how easy that must have been to get a trusting young toddler to go along with some older boys, that there was an element of planning by them and then thinking about my own young son and how trusting and talkative he is with others

how can this countrys "justice system" go on and repeatedly allow this person freedom to be around other children whose parents are unawares of his identity and the danger he poses

Fuck off
Jethro Tull
We need to win football matches

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2018, 05:30:22 PM »

The fucking idiots who've spent millions protecting these two bastards do know that given half a chance they'd kill again don't they? Although Venables gets all the press coverage now it was Thompson who was the ringleader in Jamie's awful death.These two cunts should both be snuffed out.

All about fine margins.We are what we are.It is what it is.
Crocket

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2018, 06:09:49 PM »

Nick Griffin said he would have brought back the death penalty for perverted weirdo's like this Venables  , Trouble was too many of the same type were and are still in power. hence the all out destroy BNP at all costs campaign which sadly succeeded. 
Nelboro

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2018, 06:16:36 PM »

If you needed a reason for bringing back the Death Penalty then these 2 bastards are it, the rest of the civilised or uncivilised world laugh at soft Britain
Blind_faith

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2018, 07:22:50 PM »

Theres no rehabilitation for nonces so life sentence or death imo

Fuck off
Jethro Tull
We need to win football matches

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2018, 07:43:44 PM »

These two evil cunts will never meet anyone like that when locked up they've never served a day in a proper prison.

All about fine margins.We are what we are.It is what it is.
daftjim

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2018, 07:58:06 PM »

A prime example of people who are simply evil.
Just born bad, rotten. No excuses for them.
In these circumstances they forfeit the right to life.
They should be put down and buried at sea.
Minge

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2018, 08:17:56 PM »

These two evil cunts will never meet anyone like that when locked up they've never served a day in a proper prison.

sex offenders are sat in the same room as general prisoners when on a visit, yes there is a 20 yard gap but they can very easily be got at .
It’s been the same at 3 prisons I know of .
In jail you are just a number, Adolf hitler inside wouldn’t be adolf hitler , he’d be treat as another number

« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 08:21:26 PM by Minge » Logged
Thunder pants

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2018, 08:57:45 PM »

Should of planted a kodi box on him he would of got 10 years  :mido:
Grinch
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2018, 09:11:13 PM »

Simplistic nonsense. They;re a production of their environment and association. of course people have a natural propensity towards certain behaviour but had these children been raised by decent people they wouldn't have become these monsters.
ron_manager

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2018, 09:19:21 PM »

Simplistic nonsense. They;re a production of their environment and association. of course people have a natural propensity towards certain behaviour but had these been raised by decent people they wouldn't have become these monsters.

Very true Capio.

If you have an interest in such things I recommend the book "The Boy Raised as a Dog" by Bruce D Perry. A fascinating book dealing with a variety of children with psychological problems. This eminent psychologist has worked. The particular chapter that reinforces what you are saying is "The Coldest Heart". It explains clearly how poor parenting, childhood emotional neglect and premorbid biology can lead to such a horrific crimes made by children. And before any of the other posters start screaming "SFLD". This psychologist clearly states that in the case study he discussed that the child murder could not be redeemed as he had been damaged to severely and that he should stay in prison indefinitely.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Boy-Who-Raised-Psychiatrists-Notebook-What/dp/B00M0RR64Y/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1518034568&sr=8-2&keywords=boy+raised+as+a+dog
« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 09:24:39 PM by ron_manager » Logged
daftjim

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2018, 09:23:29 PM »

Simplistic nonsense. They;re a production of their environment and association. of course people have a natural propensity towards certain behaviour but had these children been raised by decent people they wouldn't have become these monsters.

And this is part of the problem. Making excuses for what is pure and simple evil.

Rich kids are evil as well. Kids brought up in normal environments are evil and do terrible things. Blaming the parents FFS!

Your assertion that these kids wouldn't have committed this crime had they been brought up differently is just a reflection of your know it all arrogance and ignorance.

How do you explain murderers brought up by decent people? You can't. So don't try, and don't make yourself look silly again please.
daftjim

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2018, 09:25:53 PM »

Very true Capio.

If you have an interest in such things I recommend the book "The Boy Raised as a Dog" by Bruce D Perry. A fascinating book dealing with a variety of children this eminent psychologist has worked. The particular chapter that reinforces what you are saying is "The Coldest Heart". It explains clearly how poor parenting, childhood emotional neglect and premorbid biology can lead to such a horrific crimes made by children. And before any of the other posters start screaming "SFLD". This psychologist clearly states that in the case study he discussed that the child murder could not be redeemed as he had been damaged to severely and that he should stay in prison indefinitely.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Boy-Who-Raised-Psychiatrists-Notebook-What/dp/B00M0RR64Y/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1518034568&sr=8-2&keywords=boy+raised+as+a+dog

Expected, another apologist for Venables.

How do you explain kids brought up in a normal environment becoming murderers?

ron_manager

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2018, 09:41:25 PM »

Very true Capio.

If you have an interest in such things I recommend the book "The Boy Raised as a Dog" by Bruce D Perry. A fascinating book dealing with a variety of children this eminent psychologist has worked. The particular chapter that reinforces what you are saying is "The Coldest Heart". It explains clearly how poor parenting, childhood emotional neglect and premorbid biology can lead to such a horrific crimes made by children. And before any of the other posters start screaming "SFLD". This psychologist clearly states that in the case study he discussed that the child murder could not be redeemed as he had been damaged to severely and that he should stay in prison indefinitely.

Expected, another apologist for Venables.

How do you explain kids brought up in a normal environment becoming murderers?

Is there an example you could give?

If you care to read the book and the chapter I referred to you would discover that the case discussed the child appeared to have had a "normal" and "loving" childhood but when the psychologist probed deeper he discovered it was far from it, particularly in the infancy stage when children develop their attachments and how they relate to others.

People do this work to understand them and in the case I've given as an example the psychologist was brought in by the defence lawyers but had to recommend the child need to be detained indefinitely.

Also why start spouting the "apologist" line. You can make that aspersion once you have worked with those and helped those who have been a victim of abuse (which I have) rather than having a career which has been about creating your own self-wealth.
Grinch
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2018, 09:50:08 PM »

And this is part of the problem. Making excuses for what is pure and simple evil.

Rich kids are evil as well. Kids brought up in normal environments are evil and do terrible things. Blaming the parents FFS!

Your assertion that these kids wouldn't have committed this crime had they been brought up differently is just a reflection of your know it all arrogance and ignorance.

How do you explain murderers brought up by decent people? You can't. So don't try, and don't make yourself look silly again please.

The only problem is your lack of education and the bigoted manner in which you hold your opinions.. Where is the excuse for them? Understand the process is about protecting society not absolving them of responsibility. The likelihood is that they were in many ways far more mature than most children of their age.

However their view on the world was screwed and this is from their environment. To ignore that is to create a cycle of sex offenders. Early sexualisation of children leads to further crimes.
daftjim

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2018, 09:54:05 PM »

So every child, or human being for that matter, that ever committed a murder carried it out because of their upbringing. Bit silly that Ron. Bit silly to suggest that evil doesn't exist as well. Do you think evil exists in people Ron?

I have no inclination to read a book about child murderers. None whatsoever. That's best left to the experts like you.

Jon Venables is pure evil. You can apologise for that, blame it on his childhood as much as you want. What about the poor kids that suffered terrible abuse that didn't commit murder? Why didn't they......? Because they aren't evil. Simplistic and unapologetic.

We all know about your good deeds Ron. You tell us often enough. Well done, you are very worthy.  Your choice, certainly not something I could do...... whatever it is exactly you do.

Do you get paid for it or do it for free? I guess it must be for free otherwise you'd be creating self wealth as well.

JON VENABLES IS EVIL.
ron_manager

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2018, 09:54:53 PM »

When people bandy the term "evil" around it stops all forms of debate. It is religious claptrap. People may do evil acts but to dismiss them as "evil" personified means we never learn to understand why people become that way.
daftjim

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2018, 09:57:19 PM »

The likelihood is that they were in many ways far more mature than most children of their age.

Another excuse. They were 10 years old. Evil kids.
ron_manager

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2018, 09:59:37 PM »

So every child, or human being for that matter, that ever committed a murder carried it out because of their upbringing. Bit silly that Ron. Bit silly to suggest that evil doesn't exist as well. Do you think evil exists in people Ron?

I have no inclination to read a book about child murderers. None whatsoever. That's best left to the experts like you.

Jon Venables is pure evil. You can apologise for that, blame it on his childhood as much as you want. What about the poor kids that suffered terrible abuse that didn't commit murder? Why didn't they......? Because they aren't evil. Simplistic and unapologetic.

We all know about your good deeds Ron. You tell us often enough. Well done, you are very worthy.  Your choice, certainly not something I could do...... whatever it is exactly you do.

Do you get paid for it or do it for free? I guess it must be for free otherwise you'd be creating self wealth as well.

JON VENABLES IS EVIL.

The problem is piglet you are talking about a subject you know barely anything about. You are talking from emotion. Emotion does not push forward human understand. Research, clinical reasoning and understanding do. I get your simplistic view of it but I am here trying to help you understand why we think humans commit "evil acts". Also I have never once applogised for him murdering a child He is psychologically beyond hope and he should at the very least never be allowed to leave prison again. Does he deserve the death penatly. As a parent without doubt yes. As a society that is a bigger debate.

As for parents being the cause. After having worked in the field for a while in nearly every case of child behaviour I came accross it was down to poor parenting. It did not matter if they were rich or poor. Educated or not. If in that early attachment stage the wrong choices are made by parents it can have lasting effects.
daftjim

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2018, 10:05:10 PM »

Nah. If that was the case every kid who had a bad parent would turn into a murderer. Not the case is it?
What makes them different? They aren't evil.

Look deep enough and you'll always be able to find an excuse. But it'll be just that.

Evil exists. You can find it in Jon Venables. You could find it in Adolf Hitler. Pol Pot.
And our Lenin 
Grinch
« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2018, 10:05:55 PM »

The likelihood is that they were in many ways far more mature than most children of their age.

Another excuse. They were 10 years old. Evil kids.

What part of this do you believe was excusing their behaviour? In fact the opposite is true. You may show your working.
Thunder pants

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 07, 2018, 10:06:05 PM »

Should of planted a kodi box on him he would of got 10 years instead of 3
coulbyboro.

Ave it'.

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 07, 2018, 10:12:22 PM »

some children are more mature mentally  than their age year,i believe the term is precocious, it is also possible their  behaviour is despite their upbringing/environment. The knee jerk response of some is to call them evil, others seek an explanation beyond a name.

Psychologists would have a field day on here,
Eine_hotto

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 07, 2018, 10:34:06 PM »

Seems to me that dismissing them as 'pure evil' is in fact giving them an excuse by implying it is part if their genetic make-up and not an actual choice they made. In reality they made that sick choice and there will be a reason they did - whether this be parenting, association or whatever.
Minge

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 07, 2018, 10:39:02 PM »

Gratification in harming an innocent , warrants the evil tag imo
Bullet Tooth Tony

The Lads!!

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 07, 2018, 10:46:10 PM »

Simplistic nonsense. They;re a production of their environment and association. of course people have a natural propensity towards certain behaviour but had these been raised by decent people they wouldn't have become these monsters.

Very true Capio.

If you have an interest in such things I recommend the book "The Boy Raised as a Dog" by Bruce D Perry. A fascinating book dealing with a variety of children with psychological problems. This eminent psychologist has worked. The particular chapter that reinforces what you are saying is "The Coldest Heart". It explains clearly how poor parenting, childhood emotional neglect and premorbid biology can lead to such a horrific crimes made by children. And before any of the other posters start screaming "SFLD". This psychologist clearly states that in the case study he discussed that the child murder could not be redeemed as he had been damaged to severely and that he should stay in prison indefinitely.

RON BORE

Bullet Tooth Tony

The Lads!!

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 07, 2018, 10:52:45 PM »

What's your excuse for Douglas Vinter the Ronald?

I know his parents and family and each and everyone of them are lovely. They've all had a fantastic upbringing. Yet that cunt killed two innocent people, which for me is pure evil, so tell me why evil doesn't exist.

Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 07, 2018, 10:59:38 PM »

Atheism. To admit evil  exists, well you can guess the rest.
coulbyboro.

Ave it'.

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 07, 2018, 11:08:05 PM »

Atheism. To admit evil  exists, well you can guess the rest.
never associated good and evil with religious scripture, I would be surprised if anyone used it in a religious context anyway,just another word for bad person,fucking god botherers always ttrying to work the religious angle in,evil bastards. :pope2:
Grinch
« Reply #46 on: February 07, 2018, 11:12:54 PM »

Seems to me that dismissing them as 'pure evil' is in fact giving them an excuse by implying it is part if their genetic make-up and not an actual choice they made. In reality they made that sick choice and there will be a reason they did - whether this be parenting, association or whatever.

Far too considered and reasonable for COB.
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 07, 2018, 11:35:50 PM »

Seems a bit Lord of the Flies to me.

They had a moment of power and because of deep rooted nature abused it.

However, that doesn't explain why they took the kid in the first place.  What was the premeditation for this?  Did they plan everything or just build as they went?

Either way the cunts should never be allowed out.
ron_manager

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 08, 2018, 12:00:22 AM »

What's your excuse for Douglas Vinter the Ronald?

I know his parents and family and each and everyone of them are lovely. They've all had a fantastic upbringing. Yet that cunt killed two innocent people, which for me is pure evil, so tell me why evil doesn't exist.

Read up on the subject rather than basing it on anecdotal evidence.
ron_manager

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 08, 2018, 12:04:05 AM »

I find it hilarious how if you try explain to some posters why people commit 'evil' acts you are somehow condoning or making excuse for their actions. By all means stick to putting things in lovely boxes. I'll stick with trying to understand.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length