Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
February 20, 2018, 06:45:36 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: TPs Red Army...

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: A Friend In Need  (Read 2279 times)
Steve Göldby
Mountain King

View Profile WWW
« on: February 02, 2018, 11:22:50 AM »

Gents,

As you know, Ben has had a real rough time recently and is experiencing major difficulties right now.

Please could you take a couple of minutes to have a look at this.

https://www.gofundme.com/uzf7v-a-family-in-need-of-help

Many thanks and much appreciated.
Smalltown
COB Legend

Yes

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2018, 12:21:41 PM »

Can we make this a sticky post?

Saviour of the board. You're all very welcome.
Rids

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2018, 12:22:55 PM »

Awful situation, my thoughts with Ben and the family.

I shall make a donation and know others from here will also do so.

Thanks for the link Steve.
Blind_faith

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2018, 12:23:38 PM »

Steve

Just read that and it must've taken a lot for Ben to write it - Teessiders are usually a proud and private bunch so you know when they ask for help it isnt a decision theyve come to easily and they do really need a helping hand.

Maybe its worth pinning this post to the top of the board so everyone gets to see it, particularly those who arent logged in every day, and hopefully get a few quid raised from all these millionaires coulby is always on about ( mcl)

It was good to see something resembling some board camaraderie in the wake of the news of rodders passing and it'd be good to see that spirit carried over in to those that can chipping in to help Ben and his family.

For those that cant donate a simple message of support can go a long way in helping someone who must be under immense pressure.

Help out if you can fellas, maybe forego a few of the weekend luxuries we often take for granted in order to help out someone i like to think would try and drum up support for anyone of us if we needed.

Fuck off
Rids

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2018, 12:28:22 PM »

Help out if you can fellas, maybe forego a few of the weekend luxuries we often take for granted in order to help out someone i like to think would try and drum up support for anyone of us if we needed.

:like:
BigNasty

Be consistent you hypocritical fuckwits.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2018, 12:35:00 PM »

Steve

Just read that and it must've taken a lot for Ben to write it - Teessiders are usually a proud and private bunch so you know when they ask for help it isnt a decision theyve come to easily and they do really need a helping hand.

Maybe its worth pinning this post to the top of the board so everyone gets to see it, particularly those who arent logged in every day, and hopefully get a few quid raised from all these millionaires coulby is always on about ( mcl)

It was good to see something resembling some board camaraderie in the wake of the news of rodders passing and it'd be good to see that spirit carried over in to those that can chipping in to help Ben and his family.

For those that cant donate a simple message of support can go a long way in helping someone who must be under immense pressure.

Easily your best ever post. :like:

I would  like to echo your sentiments.

I Knew you were a big pussy really  :chrisk:
TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2018, 12:35:31 PM »

Just done.

Terrible situation for the lad and his family, puts everything into perspective.
For all the (hopefully) tongue in cheek abuse we dish out to each other on here, we are all Teessiders and we help our own.

Good luck Ben.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 12:38:08 PM by TerryCochranesSocks » Logged

I fuckin' hate smart-arsed signatures
Blind_faith

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2018, 12:42:09 PM »

Steve

Easily your best ever post. :like:

I would  like to echo your sentiments.

I Knew you were a big pussy really  :chrisk:

Youre a bell end :chrisk: get your own heartfelt tribute you hijacking cunt  :tp4:

Hopefully you stand on a rake and smash your own face in so i can chip in for a new set of dentures 

*now this might be my best ever post  charles

Fuck off
Ben G
Mountain King

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2018, 12:48:15 PM »

Wow! My phone just lit up with email alerts and you guys have got me all choked up.

The bastards won’t budge and they insist that we must have money hidden away somewhere!
We’ve spent up and I even sold my car today so my daughter can go to a rehabilitation hospital.

Tory Cunt
calamity

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2018, 01:50:55 PM »

Done.  Best of luck Ben!
RedSteel

UTB

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2018, 01:58:03 PM »

Done, Good luck Ben

Minge

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2018, 02:33:33 PM »

No PayPal option , I'll donate tonight then  :like:
Good luck matey  :beer:
duckyfuzz

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2018, 02:38:35 PM »

Steve

Well said. 

Very sad to read. Let’s hope you reach that target soon

Hope your fortunes change very soon.
TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2018, 03:27:41 PM »

Bump

(Pin it Steve)

I fuckin' hate smart-arsed signatures
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2018, 03:37:00 PM »

Done . Good luck Jack.
tomo

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2018, 04:06:14 PM »

Done good luck Ben  :like:
Jake Andrews

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2018, 05:43:43 PM »

:like:    :like:    :like:
Rids

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2018, 05:49:33 PM »

Has anyone raised this on FMTTM?

A few will know Ben from his time on there and as a local lad.
Freddie Boswell

Gypsy Boswell - Palmist

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2018, 06:34:40 PM »

Good luck Ben, hope you get the help your family need. Keep fighting  :beer:
« Last Edit: February 03, 2018, 11:24:30 PM by Freddie Boswell » Logged
PoliteDwarf

Not big and not clever

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2018, 08:34:19 PM »

Hoof
Blind_faith

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2018, 09:12:21 PM »

Great response fellas

Just goes to show peoples true colours on here

First class  jc

Stay strong Ben and family

Fuck off
rizla

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2018, 09:42:24 PM »

Love to but I'm skint. Good luck though mate, hope it works out :like:
Everard Thundercock

Not Lenin

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2018, 09:44:36 PM »

Best wishes Ben, hope everything works out for you.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2018, 01:08:50 PM by Everard Thundercock » Logged
Adama69er

Dribble Dribble

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2018, 09:52:34 PM »

Any chance someone can contact the gazette as their facebook might help

Can't we all get along
Blind_faith

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2018, 10:22:53 PM »

Love to but I'm skint. Good luck though mate, hope it works out :like:

Works just as well rizla  :like:

Fuck off
Gadgee77

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2018, 11:33:58 PM »

posted on fly me to the moon. lets hope they rally round like you guys have me and ours
Blind_faith

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2018, 11:39:42 PM »

posted on fly me to the moon. lets hope they rally round like you guys have me and ours

Thanks for sharing over ther gadgee

Think the sad news about your brother has had quite the effect on us all over here and how we view our online selves and each other

Has me anyway 

Fuck off
Ben G
Mountain King

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2018, 11:42:17 PM »

Can't thank you guys enough, I'm really awe of all of you.

It was a mackem who gave me the idea to start a gofundme.
A guy from Durham who I've known for over five years. Fell over in the street here whilst pissed and broke his neck. He didn't have any health insurance so there was a huge campaign for him and myself and my wife donated. He didn't forget our kindness and got me to set the page up and spread the word for us.

The news regarding my daughter is better. She can move her right leg a little but the left side has nothing at all. She's being moved to a special 'rehabilitation' hospital that deal with spinal injuries but there's no guarantee.

Housing, as you read. We signed the lease over to some newlyweds and put the money in the bank which was soon gobbled up. My wife can stay at this hospital place as principal carer but I've got to be out of our home fairly soon. As long as we're in the same city and I find a job that covers living expenses, I'll be happy.

Thanks again.

Tory Cunt
Gadgee77

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2018, 12:02:40 AM »

thank you blind faith. theres been some nice words from many, and some shit too but he was a good lad mostly.
D

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2018, 12:10:34 AM »

I can only judge your brother by my interactions with him, I didn't know him away from here or fmttm but online I'd known him many years and I had a lot of respect for him and liked him also. Don't worry about that one guy, there's 20 more of us that would have been treated with the same attitude from him.

As Blind said, his passing has been a wake up call to the way we interact on here. There's a few that truly despise the words of others on the screen but they're unhappy bitter people, most of us don't have any malice towards one another. Life is much too short. We could all be where Ben is, hopefully it gets some momentum so he can put one part of his trouble to one side. Money isn't important until you really need it.

Cob's second most arrogant man.
ron_manager

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2018, 12:45:47 AM »

I can only judge your brother by my interactions with him, I didn't know him away from here or fmttm but online I'd known him many years and I had a lot of respect for him and liked him also. Don't worry about that one guy, there's 20 more of us that would have been treated with the same attitude from him.

As Blind said, his passing has been a wake up call to the way we interact on here. There's a few that truly despise the words of others on the screen but they're unhappy bitter people, most of us don't have any malice towards one another. Life is much too short. We could all be where Ben is, hopefully it gets some momentum so he can put one part of his trouble to one side. Money isn't important until you really need it.

Gypsy boy Bud

Diversity, Equality, LGBTity

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2018, 01:05:13 AM »

2018 has certainly been a bit of a shit year so far for this board. I certainly hope everything turns out ok for all concerned.
They say bad luck comes in three's. Brought home to all of us, particularly as we kept Marvin Johnson in the transfer window!

“I’ve been involved in opposing anti-terror legislation ever since I first went into Parliament in 1983” - Jeremy Corbyn 21/6/2011
Gadgee77

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2018, 01:29:28 AM »

would there be a way to get into his account on here? see some of the messages?
D

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2018, 01:31:33 AM »

Steve has access to it if he wishes. His call I guess.

Cob's second most arrogant man.
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2018, 05:43:46 AM »

towz

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2018, 06:58:21 AM »

Can't thank you guys enough, I'm really awe of all of you.

It was a mackem who gave me the idea to start a gofundme.
A guy from Durham who I've known for over five years. Fell over in the street here whilst pissed and broke his neck. He didn't have any health insurance so there was a huge campaign for him and myself and my wife donated. He didn't forget our kindness and got me to set the page up and spread the word for us.

The news regarding my daughter is better. She can move her right leg a little but the left side has nothing at all. She's being moved to a special 'rehabilitation' hospital that deal with spinal injuries but there's no guarantee.

Housing, as you read. We signed the lease over to some newlyweds and put the money in the bank which was soon gobbled up. My wife can stay at this hospital place as principal carer but I've got to be out of our home fairly soon. As long as we're in the same city and I find a job that covers living expenses, I'll be happy.

Thanks again.

Good luck mate, keep going  :like:
daftjim

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2018, 07:14:08 AM »

Nightmare Ben. Hope you get sorted.  :like:
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2018, 09:29:41 AM »

Just seen this thread. So sad. I hope everything works out. In all seriousness I would fly her back to the UK for treatment when she's fit enough to travel. I wlll donate later after I've had sex. Good luck, heart goes out.
Blind_faith

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2018, 09:57:18 AM »

Just seen this thread. So sad. I hope everything works out. In all seriousness I would fly her back to the UK for treatment when she's fit enough to travel. I wlll donate later after I've had sex. Good luck, heart goes out.

Why notthe money from the rent boy your about to fuck as a donation instead

Fuck off
Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2018, 10:08:54 AM »

Life doesn't get much tougher than Ben's story above. Hope for the best outcome possible  :like:

Can not see any mention of this over the road like . ?

38red

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 03, 2018, 10:45:54 AM »

Here's the fmttm link
https://fansonline.net/middlesbrough/mb/view.php?id=5535790
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 03, 2018, 11:46:22 AM »

Why notthe money from the rent boy your about to fuck as a donation instead

Nothing stands in the way of a Milfy wife who needs servicing, absolutely nothing.
Blind_faith

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 03, 2018, 05:00:19 PM »

Disappointing tepid response over there

Fuck off
Alexander Supertramp

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 03, 2018, 05:02:45 PM »

They probably don’t know who he is to be fair

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
Blind_faith

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 03, 2018, 05:13:53 PM »

They probably don’t know who he is to be fair

Boro fan who meeds help. What else do they need to know  :pd:

Fuck off
Alexander Supertramp

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 03, 2018, 05:17:42 PM »

I’m just saying it won’t get as much response compared to on here where we’re a smaller board and all a bit more familiar with Ben.  :pd:

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
Blind_faith

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 03, 2018, 05:28:42 PM »

I’m just saying it won’t get as much response compared to on here where we’re a smaller board and all a bit more familiar with Ben.  :pd:

I accept and understand that but the response or even interest or passing of good wishes has been notably absent

Its not in their nature to help boro fans though. Theyd rather blade them

Fuck off
Bob End and his Sexy Bitch

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 04, 2018, 09:43:02 AM »

What a bunch of arse holes they are over there. I'll stop typing now
daftjim

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 04, 2018, 10:58:05 PM »

Always had an open mind and used flyme long before I came here.

And tbh its more popular because it's not as extremist as here, and it's like that because it's heavily moderated. Populist. Sanitised.

Never really bothered me much....... just accept it how it is... but.....

I commented on the Ben thread over there.

"He's one of our own and only 3 messages of sympathy. Flyme a forum of friends my arse" To hoof the thread.

And borolad deleted it straight away.

You of all people should be ashamed. 
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 05, 2018, 08:52:40 AM »

Why would he delete a thread about someone local in need? Not stirring just genuinely interested why he would feel the need to take such action? That's the action of a troubled individual carry a major grudge, and not the action of a socialist.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length