Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 28, 2018, 02:34:02 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: TPs Red Army...

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The truth about the eradication of the white race  (Read 2365 times)
Blind_faith

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 19, 2018, 01:21:08 PM »

Nothing Race related here..

Move Along..

no, its migrant related.  the two are not synonymous  :wanker:

people think you're a harmless oddball but i see you for what you are. you push your agenda as hard as anyone and its as biased as any other 

Fuck off
Bob End and his Sexy Bitch

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 19, 2018, 01:50:29 PM »

Is this thread about 'Zulu'?
Mick1986

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 12, 2018, 03:44:53 PM »

I never knew you’d studied medicine either, smallcock.

https://therefusers.com/death-by-vaccination-the-gates-foundation-and-the-new-eugenics-by-gary-null-richard-gale/

A 1995 BBC documentary, “The Human Laboratory,” interviewed Filipino women’s activist Mary Pilar Verzosa, who reported on the vaccine’s adverse effects. These included fertility cycles that were “all fouled up,” spontaneous bleeding and miscarriages.[20] Seemingly, women were not screened to determine whether or not they were pregnant before injections. Consequently in addition to interfering with a woman’s ability to become pregnant the WHO was launching a clandestine experiment to observe whether the vaccine would trigger miscarriages

Bill Gates’ mission to protect poorer populations from disease through mass vaccination, his sense of urgency that the global population is too large and needs to be reduced, and his deep financial and collaborative enterprises with the oligarchic elite, health agencies and multilateral organizations with a past history of eugenic intentions and experimentation, make for a bizarre mix that raises serious questions about the truth behind his Foundation’s motives

I've worked in the industry for 20 years so I have a lot more experience of vaccines than some crackpot conspiracy theorist.

And: sgithole country: you honestly can't be that stupid. I refuse to believe it. What has child sex rings got to do with an actor knowing about medicine? Is your brain cracked?

Bill Gates’ Former Doctor Says Billionaire ‘Refused To Vaccinate His Children’:

http://yournewswire.com/bill-gates-doctor-vaccinate/
Mick1986

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 12, 2018, 03:47:07 PM »

The news that Bill Gates does not vaccinate his own children, despite being the world’s most active campaigner for mandatory vaccinations, should come as no surprise. Studies prove that the elite do not vaccinate their children. But at the same time they expect the masses to have their children vaccinated.
ron_manager

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 12, 2018, 03:49:08 PM »

The news that Bill Gates does not vaccinate his own children, despite being the world’s most active campaigner for mandatory vaccinations, should come as no surprise. Studies prove that the elite do not vaccinate their children. But at the same time they expect the masses to have their children vaccinated.
Balance

https://www.business2community.com/us-news/bill-gates-former-doctor-saying-billionaire-refused-vaccinate-children-fake-news-02009835
BigNasty

Be consistent you hypocritical fuckwits.

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 12, 2018, 04:05:25 PM »

Studies prove that the elite do not vaccinate their children. But at the same time they expect the masses to have their children vaccinated.

You got any links to these studies

towz

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 12, 2018, 04:07:59 PM »

What a load of fucking horseshit
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 05:16:49 PM by towz » Logged
Blind_faith

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 12, 2018, 04:22:15 PM »

What a load of fucking horeshit

oleary

Fuck off
RedcarJJ
Chubby Chaser

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 12, 2018, 04:31:43 PM »

I saw mick's post.....read the title......and then thought fking rubbish..move on to next thread

Chunts
Mick1986

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 12, 2018, 04:54:07 PM »

I saw mick's post.....read the title......and then thought fking rubbish..move on to next thread

Great minds discuss ideas, but minds like yours can’t understand something this cerebral.
PoliteDwarf

Not big and not clever

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: February 12, 2018, 05:29:00 PM »

I suppose it's a safer way of getting a tan than skin cancerising sun worshipping.

:pd:

CoB scum
Rids

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 12, 2018, 07:33:01 PM »

people think you're a harmless oddball but i see you for what you are. you push your agenda as hard as anyone and its as biased as any other 

What nonsense,  Plaz has some off the wall ideas but he has less of an agenda than the right wing loonies who infest this place

At least Plaz is polite and not aggresive.
ron_manager

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 12, 2018, 07:45:29 PM »

Great minds discuss ideas, but minds like yours can’t understand something this cerebral.

You never posted an idea. You posted what you termed a "truth".
daftjim

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 12, 2018, 07:49:52 PM »

Everything you post is pure dog turd

https://www.snopes.com/bill-gates-vaccinations-depopulation/
Rids

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 12, 2018, 07:55:13 PM »

Why would Bill Gates want to depopulate a world that buys Microsoft Windows?
Smalltown
« Reply #65 on: February 12, 2018, 08:27:24 PM »

He wouldn’t. Mick is a crank.
Mick1986

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 12, 2018, 10:05:52 PM »

You’ve just posted a link that states that Bill Gates openly admits that he believes in depopulation through vaccines.

Isn’t that what I’ve already stated? Is that dog turd?
Mick1986

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 12, 2018, 10:07:38 PM »

Really?

Your Dad should have had a wank.
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 12, 2018, 10:32:14 PM »

Really?

He did.

The flies did the rest.

mick
ron_manager

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 12, 2018, 10:36:04 PM »

You’ve just posted a link that states that Bill Gates openly admits that he believes in depopulation through vaccines.

Did you understand what you read and if you did how does it actually connect with your thread title.
Mick1986

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 12, 2018, 10:45:13 PM »

Did you understand what you read and if you did how does it actually connect with your thread title.

I’ve stated in the past that Bill Gates is attempting to help depopulate the planet.

Whether I’ve said that in this thread or another, I have said it.
Mick1986

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 12, 2018, 10:47:44 PM »

ron_manager

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 12, 2018, 11:08:40 PM »

I’ve stated in the past that Bill Gates is attempting to help depopulate the planet.

I still don't think you get it. The vaccines are not the direct cause of population decline. It is the theory that as living standards improve people start to want less children through their own choice. Lots of reasearch in the west backs up this theory. It is not some scary idea of 'depopulation' but about getting control of an out of control population. Do you think we need less or more people on this planet?
coulbyboro.

Ave it'.

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 12, 2018, 11:17:32 PM »

Is  the western population declining and the third world population increasing.if that's the case definitely less people.  :alf:
Smalltown
« Reply #74 on: February 13, 2018, 09:13:26 AM »

Really?

Well you've reached your level of debate you crackpot homophobic lunatic
Mick1986

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: February 13, 2018, 11:33:02 AM »

Really?

Well you've reached your level of debate you crackpot homophobic lunatic

Debate? You weren’t debating, you were firing insults at me, so you got one back.

My level of debate is far greater than this, but you can’t reason with people who are too stupid (and indoctrinated) to reason with. You are a typical lefty idiot who cannot argue his case and uses a typical lefty insult to try and shut the opposition down.
Smalltown
« Reply #76 on: February 13, 2018, 06:13:25 PM »

I'm pretty sure I already have argued my case. You chose to ignore it because it doesn't fit your crackpot theories.
ron_manager

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 13, 2018, 07:04:26 PM »

I still don't think you get it. The vaccines are not the direct cause of population decline. It is the theory that as living standards improve people start to want less children through their own choice. Lots of reasearch in the west backs up this theory. It is not some scary idea of 'depopulation' but about getting control of an out of control population. Do you think we need less or more people on this planet?

Would you care to answer mick?
Mick1986

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 13, 2018, 09:54:29 PM »

Would you care to answer mick?

Ok Ron.

I posted these quotes earlier in this thread:

A 1995 BBC documentary, “The Human Laboratory,” interviewed Filipino women’s activist Mary Pilar Verzosa, who reported on the vaccine’s adverse effects. These included fertility cycles that were “all fouled up,” spontaneous bleeding and miscarriages.[20] Seemingly, women were not screened to determine whether or not they were pregnant before injections. Consequently in addition to interfering with a woman’s ability to become pregnant the WHO was launching a clandestine experiment to observe whether the vaccine would trigger miscarriages

Bill Gates’ mission to protect poorer populations from disease through mass vaccination, his sense of urgency that the global population is too large and needs to be reduced, and his deep financial and collaborative enterprises with the oligarchic elite, health agencies and multilateral organizations with a past history of eugenic intentions and experimentation, make for a bizarre mix that raises serious questions about the truth behind his Foundation’s motives

I do agree that as living standards improve, families choose to have less children. This is the case mainly in the West. In 3rd world/developing countries, they have more children, but with a higher child mortality rate, having more children means a greater probability of having some of them reaching adulthood. With a much greater chance of children making adulthood in the West, the birth rate has reduced.

Depopulation is concentrated more in the 3rd world/developing countries. Whilst birth control to reduce the population may be acceptable, using the methods mentioned in the first quote above, is not.

Bill Gates is not as altruistic as he would like to appear.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length