Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 17, 2018, 10:17:29 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: TPs Red Army...

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Match thread  (Read 1751 times)
Pile

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 13, 2018, 11:53:02 PM »

Hope so.

History teaches us that we learn nothing from history.
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 14, 2018, 11:48:47 AM »

We hardly played any long ball stuff when the donkey was up front. Brit came on and we started punting it long. Baffling. I think they're unfit and started hoofing it because they were knackered. Leadbitter has an hour in him at most.
Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 14, 2018, 12:45:32 PM »

I have suspected for some time now that Boro players were not as fit as they should be.It looks as if Pulis has soon found this out.It sounds by all accounts that they were knackered after 70 minutes or so.The pampered darlings can now look forward to Pulis type training sessions.If they can't shape up then he will ship them out.This problem in my view goes beyond Karanka.However,he made it worse as he didn't want the players pushing forward as a team ,as well as defending as a team.Really fit players can last the. 90 minutes in a high intensity game.More power to your elbow Tony old son!
towz

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 15, 2018, 10:11:28 AM »

Refs declare there allegiance to the club they support so they cannot ref games involving that club.Perfectly ok to ref boro v Fulham Id have thought.

It isn't perfectly ok if he is a cheating cunt.

Which he is.
How the fuck was he cheating? he was poor & fucked up as did his linesmen.

He fucked up on two key decisions.  Either totally inept or on the take.  Was bad enough to suspect the latter.

I hope he has a painful lonely death.

mick

Fucking Mackem cunt
Ural Quntz
Phew thats better

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 15, 2018, 10:50:37 AM »

I have suspected for some time now that Boro players were not as fit as they should be.It looks as if Pulis has soon found this out.It sounds by all accounts that they were knackered after 70 minutes or so.The pampered darlings can now look forward to Pulis type training sessions.If they can't shape up then he will ship them out.This problem in my view goes beyond Karanka.However,he made it worse as he didn't want the players pushing forward as a team ,as well as defending as a team.Really fit players can last the. 90 minutes in a high intensity game.More power to your elbow Tony old son!

Its amazing what you can determine from the comfort of your own living room...

:wanker:

"football is an art form and I just want to sit next to the prettiest girl in the room" - Capio 2018
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length