Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 16, 2019, 09:55:36 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: BORO 14/1 TO WIN THE 2019/20 CHAMPIONSHIP HERE...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: This aussie flu..  (Read 1563 times)
Keef69er

Rock n Roll

View Profile
« on: January 17, 2018, 02:05:38 PM »

Anyone had it or know anyone who has? Suprised to see reports it has killed "a lot" of people on teesside.

Can't we all get along
Romeo_Brass

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2018, 02:06:40 PM »

It's flu over my head  :nige:
Flar

I can see Deidre now Lorraine has gone

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2018, 02:07:29 PM »

I had a pigeon that died of flu - it flu into a brick wall
Keef69er

Rock n Roll

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2018, 02:08:39 PM »

I had a pigeon that died of flu - it flu into a brick wall
Bird flu..heard thats untweetable

Can't we all get along
LEON TROTSKY

I GOT AN ICE PICK... THAT MADE MY EARS BURN...

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2018, 02:15:54 PM »

FUCK OFF COBBA  mcl

YA DAFT MONGREL CUNT  charles :alf:

NO MORE HEROES ANYMORE......
Smalltown
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2018, 02:25:39 PM »

Anyone had it or know anyone who has? Suprised to see reports it has killed "a lot" of people on teesside.

You can get vaccinated against it.
Tortured_Mind
TM

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2018, 02:43:04 PM »

Someone said the flu vaccine doesn't protect yer fully from this. I had a flu-like virus a few weeks ago and it's the worst I've had, all day and all night. Whether it was that or not I don't know but there's a lot of it about apparently. All these foreigners coming in!

Theres a name from the past. The last time I saw that bum he was sniffing glue outside HMV over 35 years ago with all the other deadbeats
Smalltown
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2018, 02:54:50 PM »

There are loads of different strains of flu, so the vaccine makers have to calculate which ones they think will be bad and virulent in a given winter.

I know if you get your vaccine from boots, the Aussie flu strain is one of the ones you're vaccinated against.
Keef69er

Rock n Roll

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2018, 02:56:28 PM »

You can get vaccinated against it.
Ask de niro  (in fairness his campaign isnt so much against vaccines its for safe ones due to links with mercury in kid vaccines  and autism..he has a kid who has autism) but i have heard the flu shot can do more damage than good

Can't we all get along
Keef69er

Rock n Roll

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2018, 02:58:44 PM »

There are loads of different strains of flu, so the vaccine makers have to calculate which ones they think will be bad and virulent in a given winter.

I know if you get your vaccine from boots, the Aussie flu strain is one of the ones you're vaccinated against.
I did read that one of the biggest threats that could end the human race would be a superflu which no vaccine could fix

Can't we all get along
LEON TROTSKY

I GOT AN ICE PICK... THAT MADE MY EARS BURN...

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2018, 03:02:30 PM »

SOFT CUNTS 

I WAS SWIMMING BOLLOCK NAKED IN THE ATLANTIC OCEAN LAST WEEK  :mido:
FEW FUCKING SNEEZES AND SNIFFLES AND YOUR ALL REACHING FOR THE TABLETS  :wanker:

I EAT  3 SCOTCH BONNETS A DAY RAW 

LOADS OF GARLIC AND PAPRIKA ON ME FOOD AND TURMERIC  jc

FUCKING SORTED  mcl

NO MORE HEROES ANYMORE......
TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2018, 03:04:50 PM »

I had the Aussie Flu for about 10 days from the 1st January.
It's a bitch, I don't recommend it.

I fuckin' hate smart-arsed signatures
Dicky2006

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2018, 03:16:09 PM »

How do you know the difference between normal flu and Aussie flu?

I was really bad over xmas, but not sure which it was.

2018/9 COB Prem Dream Team Champ
2016/7 Boro Prediction Winner
2014/5 COB Prem Dream Team Champ
Flyers Nap

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2018, 03:28:58 PM »

The fookers win the Ashes then give us Flu :wanker:
TedBongo

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2018, 03:33:31 PM »

Took me two full weeks to get over this flu.

As for flu being a potential killer - the 1918 Spanish Flu killed more in six months than were killed in both world wars. Around 3-5% of the worlds population died.

Nature always has a way of culling species now and then it just need a slightly nastier version of flu to knock humans down a peg or two

Always offended never ashamed (29.05.85)
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2018, 04:17:16 PM »

I've had the Muslim flu since Xmas. Beard is looking nit-ridden, have horrible bouts of jealousy when my wife leaves the house, I can't pay my taxes, can't stop thinking of doing some young white trash and can't stop eating lamb.
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2018, 04:32:10 PM »

How do you know the difference between normal flu and Aussie flu?

I was really bad over xmas, but not sure which it was.

You get little corks on strings hanging out of your nose.

mick

Official COB Prediction League Winner 2017/18
Official COB Prediction League Winner 2018/19
Official CLEM vs THUNDER Winner 2016/17/18/19
Smalltown
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2018, 05:58:55 PM »

I did read that one of the biggest threats that could end the human race would be a superflu which no vaccine could fix

Be careful with the things that you read. Yiure an anti vaxxer so it may be wrong.

In this case though you're half right. A virus COULD Wipe out the human race. It's more likely to be antibiotic resistant bacteria though. The level they reproduce means they evolve immunities to anti biotics frighteningly quickly.
Skinz

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2018, 06:10:51 PM »

I've had the Muslim flu since Xmas. Beard is looking nit-ridden, have horrible bouts of jealousy when my wife leaves the house, I can't pay my taxes, can't stop thinking of doing some young white trash and can't stop eating lamb.

You want to get to your doctors and get a Jehab  :chrisk:
Keef69er

Rock n Roll

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2018, 07:02:19 PM »

Be careful with the things that you read. Yiure an anti vaxxer so it may be wrong.

In this case though you're half right. A virus COULD Wipe out the human race. It's more likely to be antibiotic resistant bacteria though. The level they reproduce means they evolve immunities to anti biotics frighteningly quickly.
I havent said im anti vacs? I dont believe you il stick with
Flu

Can't we all get along
Smalltown
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2018, 07:53:18 PM »

Your prerogative, but you know how deadly this flu can be. Donít say I didnít warn you.

Also, what donít you believe? Cos the last thing I said was a believe Bacteria are a bigger potential threat than viruses? You donít believe I believe something?

You really are cracked arenít you? Have you had an MRI scan lately? Youíre not making sense at the moment.
Sockets
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2018, 08:02:06 PM »

I class you as bacteria small time .  :like:
Smalltown
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2018, 08:09:11 PM »

Speaking of MRI scans. How is our resident moron doing today? Donít you have a mosque to burn down or a small van to drive?
Gramsci

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2018, 08:15:58 PM »

SOFT CUNTS 

I WAS SWIMMING BOLLOCK NAKED IN THE ATLANTIC OCEAN LAST WEEK  :mido:
FEW FUCKING SNEEZES AND SNIFFLES AND YOUR ALL REACHING FOR THE TABLETS  :wanker:

I EAT  3 SCOTCH BONNETS A DAY RAW 

LOADS OF GARLIC AND PAPRIKA ON ME FOOD AND TURMERIC  jc

FUCKING SORTED  mcl

Fucking hell bring back Mad Mick and his crackpot recipes of beef boiled in water with cayenne pepper  klins
Minge

Superstar

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2018, 08:43:54 PM »

Plenty of fresh air and sleep proped up , gone in 2 days
Keef69er

Rock n Roll

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2018, 09:00:40 PM »

Your prerogative, but you know how deadly this flu can be. Donít say I didnít warn you.

Also, what donít you believe? Cos the last thing I said was a believe Bacteria are a bigger potential threat than viruses? You donít believe I believe something?

You really are cracked arenít you? Have you had an MRI scan lately? Youíre not making sense at the moment.
I didnt say the flu isnt deadly.. i havent had an MRI scan but i just used the self scanner at tesco  :mido: why do you get so angry defensive and personal with someone you dont know on a boro messageboard. Maybe we could hold hands at the double MRI

Can't we all get along
Jethro Tull
We need to win football matches

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2018, 09:12:02 PM »

I get the flu jab every year & so far this Winter I've had no trouble with flu of any kind' last years jab was a waste of fucking time' picked one of the bugs up & felt like I was going to croak. rava

All about fine margins.We are what we are.It is what it is.
Smalltown
« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2018, 10:55:42 PM »

I didnt say the flu isnt deadly.. i havent had an MRI scan but i just used the self scanner at tesco  :mido: why do you get so angry defensive and personal with someone you dont know on a boro messageboard. Maybe we could hold hands at the double MRI

You didnít say the flu wasnít deadly, yet you would rather not get vaccinated against it? Thatís a few different levels of stupid. The reason I asked if youíd had an MRI scan is because youíll happily listen to what, say, an actor had said about vaccines as opposed to someone who had worked in the industry for 20 years. Contracting a potentially fatal dose of an avoidable disease seems a pretty dumb way of proving a point.
Keef69er

Rock n Roll

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2018, 11:02:00 PM »

You didnít say the flu wasnít deadly, yet you would rather not get vaccinated against it? Thatís a few different levels of stupid. The reason I asked if youíd had an MRI scan is because youíll happily listen to what, say, an actor had said about vaccines as opposed to someone who had worked in the industry for 20 years. Contracting a potentially fatal dose of an avoidable disease seems a pretty dumb way of proving a point.
I never said i wouldnt get a vaccine or flu jab..i said de niro is campaigning for safe vaccines rather than ones with mercury used on kids which is linked to autism as he has an autistic kid..you simply assumed im anti vac as i pointed this out and the de niro link was nowt to do with flu 
So is that a yes for hand holding at the double MRI  :meltdown:

Can't we all get along
Smalltown
« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2018, 09:18:05 AM »

I described the benefits of the flu vaccine. You said "I don't believe you I'll stick with flu" which is a clear implication that you're not going to get the vaccine. Do you deny you said this?

Also would anyone other than an anti vaxxer post this: http://forum.comeonboro.com/index.php?topic=107462.0

Poor Mackey. Maybe you've realised anti vaccine stuff is idiotic and you're trying to back out of it. If so fair play to you.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2018, 09:23:10 AM by Smalltown » Logged
Keef69er

Rock n Roll

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2018, 09:33:08 AM »

I described the benefits of the flu vaccine. You said "I don't believe you I'll stick with flu" which is a clear implication that you're not going to get the vaccine. Do you deny you said this?

Also would anyone other than an anti vaxxer post this: http://forum.comeonboro.com/index.php?topic=107462.0

Poor Mackey. Maybe you've realised anti vaccine stuff is idiotic and you're trying to back out of it. If so fair play to you.
My i'll stick with flu was in regards to it wiping out the human race.

Finding a post from over 2years ago?fuckin hell  :nige: opinions and facts change in a matter of hours..i have NEVER said im anti vac and once again the de niro link was about vaccines in kids..which is in america..do you think i wouldnt vaccinate my kids?how am i anti if i would  :nige:

poor smalltown maybe you realised you were wrong if so i forgive you fella  :beer:

Can't we all get along
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length