Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 23, 2018, 12:29:47 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: TPs Red Army...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Alexis Sanchez  (Read 625 times)
Dicky2006

View Profile
« on: January 12, 2018, 05:26:31 PM »

Are Man Utd going to pull this off from under Man Citys noses?

2016/7 Boro Prediction Winner
2014/5 COB Prem Dream Team Champ
pussy galore

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2018, 06:48:28 PM »

In a word........ NO

1. City are putting this story out to get the deal done quicker.
2. Arsenal are putting this story out to get City's money in a panic buy.
3. Alexis Sanchez's agent has put the story out to get City to get the deal done quicker.
4. The media are playing games, making up stories as there's not much going on and this is the big transfer of the window.
5. Man United are interested.
6. Man United are not interested.

Get ya twat out bitch
Flar

I can see Deidre now Lorraine has gone

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2018, 06:57:58 PM »

Hes not gonna go to Utd is he, hes leaving bc he wants to win summat!
pussy galore

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2018, 06:59:12 PM »

Hes not gonna go to Utd is he, hes leaving bc he wants to win summat!

He wants champions league football :alf:

Get ya twat out bitch
Johnny Thunder

Orrible Cunt

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2018, 09:04:59 PM »

He will join Man U.
Dicky2006

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2018, 09:56:52 AM »

Yeah will never happen

mcl

Skinz

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2018, 09:59:37 AM »

united are desperate to stay relevant
Grinch
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2018, 10:01:17 AM »

I'm more interested in seeing how mkhitaryan does at Arsenal. Sanchez seems about as clear as a slam dunk as you can get, assuming he settles in Manchester. It is not as cosmopolitan as London. I find it a dark dirty depressing place but to each his own. There's a technically good footballer in there, but he seems to do it for 5 games then vanish for 20. Let's see if Wenger can get more from him.
calamity

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2018, 10:05:36 AM »

I'm more interested in seeing how mkhitaryan does at Arsenal. Sanchez seems about as clear as a slam dunk as you can get, assuming he settles in Manchester. It is not as cosmopolitan as London. I find it a dark dirty depressing place but to each his own. There's a technically good footballer in there, but he seems to do it for 5 games then vanish for 20. Let's see if Wenger can get more from him.

He's seemingly the most Arsenal player in the Premier League for me.  Brilliant technically, pleasing to watch, game changing magician on his day, just woefully inconsistent.  Should fit right in at Arsenal. 
coulbyboro.

The future is unwritten.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2018, 10:08:15 AM »

Arsenals ambition  seem to be  spending just enough to get the champs league,Wenger is now the Dario Gradi of the prem.
Grinch
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2018, 10:14:10 AM »

He's seemingly the most Arsenal player in the Premier League for me.  Brilliant technically, pleasing to watch, game changing magician on his day, just woefully inconsistent.  Should fit right in at Arsenal. 

Agreed. Wnger's obsessed with no 10's though so it always feels like they're trying to do the same job and lose their width.
Dicky2006

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2018, 10:15:50 AM »

I dont think Jose was the right manager for Mkhitaryan as he seems like a confidence player, when its high he looks as good anyone but when its low he looks dog shite.

One bad game and Jose would hook him off or drop him from the squad completely the next game.

Wenger wont do that.  

Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2018, 12:26:44 PM »

Last night's news was sick.

1. The greedy Sanchez fella signs a 500k a week deal with Moaninho.

2. North Tees Hospital in crisis showing elderly woman not being given the treatment she needs and was genuinely struggling to breathe.

Am I missing something but this kind of money is absolutely obscene given how poor and deproved some people are in this country. I am all for market forces and a light year away from being an SFLD but come on FFS how can this sit well in this age of austerity. It makes me want to vomit over the football industry.   
calamity

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2018, 12:30:41 PM »

Last night's news was sick.

1. The greedy Sanchez fella signs a 500k a week deal with Moaninho.

2. North Tees Hospital in crisis showing elderly woman not being given the treatment she needs and was genuinely struggling to breathe.

Am I missing something but this kind of money is absolutely obscene given how poor and deproved some people are in this country. I am all for market forces and a light year away from being an SFLD but come on FFS how can this sit well in this age of austerity. It makes me want to vomit over the football industry.   

Football was almost getting back on track after Abramovich, then Man City and PSG happened and it is truly mental now, again. 

The Sky/BT money contributed and took it onto another level for the non-hydrocarbon/3rd world dictatorship clubs.

Really hard to relate to football any more.  It is often shite and the money floating around the game is ridiculous.  Can't help think there will be a big crash at some point, and when that happens it'll probably be quite fun.

Sky seem to be a house of cards at the minute, look at the money the likes of Amazon, Google etc are throwing around for content.  If they took the football from Sky they'd be shafted.  Probably why Murdoch is killing himself to sell.
Steechve Boalsie

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2018, 12:40:07 PM »

The emergence of BT Sport (and possibly soon Amazon etc) has put the bidding war for the TV rights through the roof.

About the only time increased competition has meant increased prices for the consumer. In an ideal world, it could mean savings for punters at the turnstile, but clubs are too tight to take a tenner off ticket prices, despite pocketing 100m+ in tv Money

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
Jake Andrews

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2018, 12:46:15 PM »

Great deal for both Clubs.

:like:    :like:    :like:
coulbyboro.

The future is unwritten.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2018, 12:50:28 PM »

The emergence of BT Sport (and possibly soon Amazon etc) has put the bidding war for the TV rights through the roof.

About the only time increased competition has meant increased prices for the consumer. In an ideal world, it could mean savings for punters at the turnstile, but clubs are too tight to take a tenner off ticket prices, despite pocketing 100m+ in tv Money
thing is matty,most of it goes on players wages to pay for players the fans demand because the club has money,it's a vicious circle.
Steechve Boalsie

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2018, 12:53:38 PM »

Should have brought in a wage cap, but that ship has long since sailed with players on 400-500k a week.

Even about 4-5 years ago, a 100k pw wage cap would have seemed almost unnecessary   

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length