Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 09, 2019, 04:33:32 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: KEEP THE FAITH...

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Trump bottles it.  (Read 3935 times)
Smalltown
« Reply #50 on: January 14, 2018, 11:21:04 AM »

It totally is, China will soon be the worlds strongest economy.
Rediculous

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 14, 2018, 11:24:44 AM »

And at present isnít.
Smalltown
« Reply #52 on: January 14, 2018, 11:41:38 AM »

And at present isnít.

Interesting semantic arguement really,  but in the context of this discussion Iíd be less worried about fading superpowers and more worried about the up and coming ones.
Rediculous

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 14, 2018, 11:54:51 AM »

And at present isnít.

Interesting semantic arguement really,  but in the context of this discussion Iíd be less worried about fading superpowers and more worried about the up and coming ones.

Itís not interesting at all, you were plain wrong.

Your plain wrong about the us fading away too.

Itís the EU economy thatís fading away yet leftyís want us anchored to it.
Flar

I can see Deidre now Lorraine has gone

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 14, 2018, 12:36:14 PM »

Well it's not as if you will vote labour, whoever the leader is.

I would vote Labour tomorrow if their policies rewarded the British working class.

Appreciate thats a deeper leadership issue but still

I am pretty sure Labours new policies do.

Then you need to have another look
Smalltown
« Reply #55 on: January 14, 2018, 01:16:46 PM »

And at present isnít.

Not wrong No, like I said look towards the future.

Second para I hope you're right but I just can't see how. This isn't Victorian times.
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 14, 2018, 02:16:09 PM »

And at present isnít.

Second para I hope you're right but I just can't see how. This isn't Victorian times.
you stated China was the worlds largest economy, you didn't say they would take over the USA in the future, so it isn't about semantics,that would be comparing the make up of their economy or their military strength as comparisons.Nowt wrong with getting things wrong,it'll happen to me one of these days.

"you can take the mail and the franking machine and all that other rubbish I have to go about with and you can stuff them right up your arse!Ē "
Smalltown
« Reply #57 on: January 14, 2018, 02:56:46 PM »

Iím always confused by the cosying up to America. The main culprits seem to be those right wingers who would happily see a mosque burn down to save our way of life and ďsovereigntyĒ Yte are happy for the culture of another country to creep in to our society, even endorsing it. Itís curious.
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 14, 2018, 03:08:12 PM »

Iím always confused by the cosying up to America. The main culprits seem to be those right wingers who would happily see a mosque burn down to save our way of life and ďsovereigntyĒ Yte are happy for the culture of another country to creep in to our society, even endorsing it. Itís curious.
I don't like the consumer driven lifestyle they promote, but I think that's as far as their influence goes, (apart from the "yoof" aping the black gansta/rappa lifestyle which I think is the cause of all these stabbings over "turf",it's not fucking south central you idiots)
America has a lot of faults,but it's preferable to china/Russia/the middle east.

"you can take the mail and the franking machine and all that other rubbish I have to go about with and you can stuff them right up your arse!Ē "
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 14, 2018, 04:00:02 PM »

And at present isnít.

you stated China was the worlds largest economy, you didn't say they would take over the USA in the future, so it isn't about semantics,that would be comparing the make up of their economy or their military strength as comparisons.Nowt wrong with getting things wrong,it'll happen to me one of these days.

Smalltown won't admit he was wrong shocker.

mick

Shame.

I should never have been kind and indicated that what he said is likely to be correct in the foreseeable future.  I should have just said he was a thick cunt.  Lesson learnt.

jc

PS: Coulbs - we won't mention the maths.  Ok?

Official COB Prediction League Winner 2017/18
Official COB Prediction League Winner 2018/19
Official CLEM vs THUNDER Winner 2016/17/18/19
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: January 14, 2018, 04:18:42 PM »

Two wongs don't make a white.

coat
« Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 04:42:50 PM by CLEM FANDANGO » Logged

Official COB Prediction League Winner 2017/18
Official COB Prediction League Winner 2018/19
Official CLEM vs THUNDER Winner 2016/17/18/19
Squarewheelbike

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 14, 2018, 04:38:45 PM »

Will save this country a fortune in property damage and the cost of policing the SFLD's protesting against a democratically elected leader.  

"Democratically" elected with 3 million less votes than his rival.
Rediculous

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 14, 2018, 05:23:43 PM »

Anyone with a slight inclination of the us electoral system can work out the popular vote is fucking meaningless.

The election was won before Californians had got out of bed. Your not going to go bother voting in a blue state when your mans already won anyway
Squarewheelbike

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 14, 2018, 05:48:00 PM »

Will save this country a fortune in property damage and the cost of policing the SFLD's protesting against a democratically elected leader.  

Hate the game not the player

Nowt wrong with hating the player if he's a racist, sexist lying POS, with only the interests of himself and his rich friends at heart.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length