Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 23, 2018, 12:30:31 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: TPs Red Army...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Winfrey  (Read 719 times)
daftjim

View Profile
« on: January 11, 2018, 08:46:15 PM »

Next President of the Useless Stupid Arseholes

Get Liddles Monkey on it 
daftjim

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2018, 09:05:17 PM »

Vote puppies  :pope2:

Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2018, 09:10:42 PM »

She gives a speech at a film award ceremony, condemning the likes of Weinstein and praising strong, brave women for speaking out about 10-20 years after the events and she is suddenly presidential material.
The land of the fruitloop.
daftjim

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2018, 09:25:29 PM »

She gives a speech at a film award ceremony, condemning the likes of Weinstein and praising strong, brave women for speaking out about 10-20 years after the events and she is suddenly presidential material.

Fucking scary. Reagan got in, Arnie got in. They'd vote for for Homer if he stood  souey
Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2018, 09:44:04 PM »

Did she mention piss stein by name ,, They have a petition going about her and weinstein here

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=6&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiq1Pz34NDYAhXmIsAKHUL2CWYQFghGMAU&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.change.org%2Fp%2Foprah-winfrey-oprah-must-disavow-harvey-weinstein&usg=AOvVaw35r4-YDRSsxsGJsVF_yge7

She knew fine well what a pervert he was.. probs had a hand in it all.

Here she is tonging his ear

Make your own mind up with this one !

Fresh meat Harvey

And finally

Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2018, 10:18:05 PM »

Fucking scary. Reagan got in, Arnie got in. They'd vote for for Homer if he stood  souey

Twat, I was trying to remember when Arnie was president  monkey
Keef69er

Rock n Roll

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2018, 01:26:49 AM »

She and streep provided young wannabes to harvey..worst thing she can do is run for president.. dwayne is a sure thing  :beer:

Can't we all get along
Steboro

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2018, 03:08:26 AM »

Why is everyone in the UK so obsessed with American politics?  Facebook is full of it all the time aswell.

I live in the USA the standard of living even here in this backwoods community is still far better than living in most places on Teesside and guess what its run by an idiot.   I couldnt give 2 fucks about it all as nothing has changed in the last year that I have noticed.  I still goto work, get paid and do exactly the same the same as when Obama the clown was President.

People in the UK need to worry or not worry about their own affairs and wake up and realize what is going on around them. 

towz

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2018, 07:27:14 AM »

Spot on Ste :like:
calamity

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2018, 08:32:01 AM »

The US election is car crash comedy at it's best, and is a fascinating process.  The UK election is heinous mudslinging, and is boring after 5 minutes.

At least with the US election you can dip in and out, instead of having every muppet in the UK becoming a Facebook politics expert telling you how to vote based on their insipid, and mostly wrong, ideas.
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2018, 08:33:32 AM »

Totally had it with Hollywood celebs and the whole awards bollocks.

These are people who pretend to be other people for a living - it's no wonder they are fake as fuck hypocrites in real life as well.  They don't have exceptional intelligence or insight - they are a bunch of self centered smug cunts - solely out for themselves.

Meryl Streep should never work again after he sickening applause of the admitted child drugger and anal rapist Polanski.  He should be strung up.

She and cow-arsed-frog-eyed-Winfrey knew exactly what Wankstain and his ilk were up to.  They kept quiet to protect their own ambitions and make their millions.  

That nutter Rose McGowan - the supposed hero whistle blower - only did so after she kept quiet for years, made her career and took her hush money.  How many other women could have been protected if she had outed the jabba cunt early doors?

Fuck the lot of them.

Makes me piss boil.

:meltdown:
towz

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2018, 08:34:22 AM »

Trump is a colossal areshole who is an existential threat, so i feel commenting on his dangeorus buffoonery, as the leader of the self declared leaders of the "free world" is somewhat justified. As for the rest of the US politics I couldn't give a fuck
Steechve Boalsie

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2018, 08:49:41 AM »

Something we can all agree on  :homer:

Self serving cunts, all made millions of dollars by Weinstein and co

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2018, 08:57:31 AM »

Something we can all agree on  :homer:

Self serving cunts, all made millions of dollars by Weinstein and co

I've changed my mind now.

:alastair:
daftjim

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2018, 09:01:34 AM »

Why is everyone in the UK so obsessed with American politics?  Facebook is full of it all the time aswell.

I live in the USA the standard of living even here in this backwoods community is still far better than living in most places on Teesside and guess what its run by an idiot.   I couldnt give 2 fucks about it all as nothing has changed in the last year that I have noticed.  I still goto work, get paid and do exactly the same the same as when Obama the clown was President.

People in the UK need to worry or not worry about their own affairs and wake up and realize what is going on around them. 

Sorry I just can't get my head around how the cunt ever got close to top.

Worked with the idiots many times around the world and been to the states loads of times but so I know how insular and ignorant they are.... but I'm still amazed how someone so stupid and childish can so so appealing to the majority.

Fascinating, and if it wasn't for the fact that he could lead us all to nuclear Armageddon on a whim it would be funny as well. 
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2018, 09:08:41 AM »

Sorry I just can't get my head around how the cunt ever got close to top.

Worked with the idiots many times around the world and been to the states loads of times but so I know how insular and ignorant they are.... but I'm still amazed how someone so stupid and childish can so so appealing to the majority.

Fascinating, and if it wasn't for the fact that he could lead us all to nuclear Armageddon on a whim it would be funny as well. 

A big part of it was the general hatred for Clinton - particularly by the Republicans.

Voting for Trump was a massive "fuck you" to her and the democrats.  Many of those voters didn't give a shit whether he was able to do the job.

She was an awful candidate - pretty much any other Democrat would have won.

How he made it through the Republican primaries is more interesting.  It was a giant soap opera and his competition (most of whom were shite) were easily picked off one by one.  Unbelievable.
Steechve Boalsie

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2018, 09:14:35 AM »

Can Will Ferrell run for it please

Rids

https://flagshop.co.za/700/spain-flags.jpg

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2018, 09:19:05 AM »

Agree Hilary was a terrible choice.  America does matter to us and the rest of the world, we are right to take interest in American politics.  They feed us American news daily.  Obama will be remembered as a good man and a decent leader of the USA.

Trump will certainly be remembered.
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2018, 09:19:33 AM »

Can Will Ferrell run for it please

Too much baggage.

calamity

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2018, 10:52:48 AM »

"How many other women could have been protected if she had outed the jabba cunt early doors?"

This totally hits the nail on the head for me.  Many of them are complicit in an ongoing disgrace, and the damage done by them and their ilk cheapens anything they have to say about the matter.  They have betrayed women, and any other victim, the world over to earn a few quid.
Dicky2006

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2018, 11:00:01 AM »

The New President will be The Rock

2016/7 Boro Prediction Winner
2014/5 COB Prem Dream Team Champ
Flar

I can see Deidre now Lorraine has gone

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2018, 11:03:33 AM »

Imagine if The Rock was the republican candidate and Dwayne Johnson ran as democrat
Steboro

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2018, 01:09:23 PM »

Agree Hilary was a terrible choice.  America does matter to us and the rest of the world, we are right to take interest in American politics.  They feed us American news daily.  Obama will be remembered as a good man and a decent leader of the USA.

Trump will certainly be remembered.

Obama got votes simply because of his skin colour the first time around.  I was living here at this time and the African American's at least here in the deep South were openly voting for him due to this reason.  When he got voted in they honestly turned extremely arrogant and thought he was going to simply g8ve them loads of money.   lost

How wrong they were when 1000s of people here in the O&G industry  were laid off due to the sanctions he helped put in place. 
Flar

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2018, 01:11:42 PM »

I think people are interested in US politics as their foreign policy used to dictate which war our country would be dragged into next.

Times have changed and the Trump/Hilary fan clubs that appeared over the past 12 months are pretty embarrassing
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2018, 02:35:57 PM »

The backwoods of the United States has a better standard of living than most of Teesside.  monkey

Steechve Boalsie

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2018, 02:38:28 PM »

Carlin How but with bigger plots of land

Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2018, 02:48:14 PM »

Well it looks like the most powerful man/child in the world has spat his dummy out again and cancelled his visit to London to open the us embassy because he doesn't like where they've put it. monkey
Steboro

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2018, 02:51:05 PM »

The backwoods of the United States has a better standard of living than most of Teesside.  monkey

I lived in both and I can talk from experience.
Smalltown
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2018, 02:51:46 PM »

What a petulant tit he is.
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2018, 02:53:25 PM »

I lived in both and I can talk from experience.

Most x pats say that. :homer:
Flar

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2018, 02:57:04 PM »

What a petulant tit he is.

Steboro?
Steboro

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2018, 03:09:56 PM »

:mido:
Smalltown