Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 23, 2018, 12:30:35 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: TPs Red Army...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: old one nighters  (Read 1354 times)
#Pulisout

View Profile
« on: January 11, 2018, 03:36:43 PM »

Seen a fit older milf the other night in a restaurant and thought mmm i banged her when i was about 18-19 she was mid to late 20s at the time basically shagged me in the back of her ford orion after the mall on a thursday night in some stockton estate then just dumped me in the high st for a taxi  charles

now still looking quite fit sat there with all her family not sure if she seen me or recognised me but yeah i'd of still banged her  :mido:

#PULISOUT
Steechve Boalsie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2018, 03:40:04 PM »

The floor is yours, Mingey  :chrisk:

But please limit it to 20 

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
Johnny Thunder

Orrible Cunt

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2018, 03:47:37 PM »

When I was 19 I rattled a 48 year oild.

She will be 79 now.

I'd probably still buck her.

rava
Dicky2006

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2018, 03:49:48 PM »

I had a one night stand once.

2016/7 Boro Prediction Winner
2014/5 COB Prem Dream Team Champ
Tortured_Mind

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2018, 03:50:24 PM »

She might be deed!   

Theres a name from the past. The last time I saw that bum he was sniffing glue outside HMV over 35 years ago with all the other deadbeats.
coulbyboro.

The future is unwritten.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2018, 03:50:56 PM »

When I was 19 I rattled a 48 year oild.

She will be 79 now.

I'd probably still buck her.

rava
  :tp2: :tp2:
towz

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2018, 03:51:02 PM »

I once shagged a scouse bird that looked like Ian Rush when I sobered up
Flar

I can see Deidre now Lorraine has gone

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2018, 03:52:01 PM »

When you were drunk did she look like John  Aldridge?
towz

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2018, 03:53:25 PM »

I can't remember  mcl
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2018, 03:56:36 PM »

I bucked a lass living in Hemmo at the time with her partner but had just split up. She had a fantastic body, average facially but thick as fuck so there was not much between the grunts. Anyway, I banged it all night and left after breakfast.

I saw her 30 years later at Whitby with the same fella she had temporarily split up from.

I nearly threw up as it was about this size - she was still eating fish and chips from a bag.

« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 04:09:36 PM by Wee_Willie » Logged
BigNasty

Be consistent you hypocritical fuckwits.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2018, 04:07:51 PM »

I can't remember  mcl

Did she have tash and speak very poor Italian
towz

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2018, 04:13:52 PM »

She had a tash and it might of been poor Italian she was speaking
towz

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2018, 04:31:10 PM »

No she had a bigger tash
Minge

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2018, 09:11:12 PM »

Humped a girl once who had more hair on her arse than her head  klins,
And no, she wasn’t bald .

That’s it
Priv

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2018, 10:35:35 PM »

This lass is the worst one for me, though we were both teenagers at the time. She was ok then but rough as fuck now, don't know how to post pic so will link a gazette story.

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/middlesbrough-couple-court-accused-having-11691691
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 10:39:42 PM by Priv » Logged
Pile

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2018, 11:15:49 PM »

I banged a lass in the Chuggy (Stockton) in the early nineties and she’s married to my mate now. If that wasn’t bad enough, he split from his first wife after finding out she’d slept with one of our other mates. It wasn’t directly for that reason but he said it played a big part in it. My mate shagged his first wife before they got together, just like I did.
 klins

History teaches us that we learn nothing from history.
Minge

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2018, 11:23:28 PM »

To be fair, most bucked your wife before you got married 
Bob End and his Sexy Bitch

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2018, 08:48:56 AM »

laughed
Steechve Boalsie

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2018, 08:51:18 AM »

This lass is the worst one for me, though we were both teenagers at the time. She was ok then but rough as fuck now, don't know how to post pic so will link a gazette story.

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/middlesbrough-couple-court-accused-having-11691691

Did you buck her in Wimpy?

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
Bob End and his Sexy Bitch

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2018, 08:54:14 AM »

Next
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2018, 08:56:14 AM »

Jesus.

I hope you dipped your sausage in domestos after going near that.

:tp2:
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2018, 09:00:19 AM »

Humped a girl once who had more hair on her arse than her head  klins,
And no, she wasn’t bald .

That’s it

I'm betting that was a shetland pony.

:homer:
Flar

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2018, 09:43:26 AM »

Thirty one?!?!
Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2018, 09:58:25 AM »

10 Year ago I plastered this blondes house over a 2 week period.She had a decent body but rough face.The banter started to flow as usual. On the last day she said great job do you want to come back tonight for a few beers on me. At that time I never turned down an opportunity to smash some gash.

Sure enough that night we got pissed up and I spent the night bucking it all over the place. Woke up and couldn't find me boxer shorts so got dressed with out them and vanished. She had me number though and started texting every day..And as she was local I had told her where I lived.I started blanking her texts . One day shortly after our lass rang me n said your whore has been here dropped your shorts off in a bag and left a note.

Fucking Bitch was a crazy who thought Id be moving in after 1 night of drunk sex .

Severe lesson learnt  souey souey

Flar

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2018, 10:02:25 AM »

10 Year ago I plastered this blondes house over a 2 week period.She had a decent body but rough face.The banter started to flow as usual. On the last day she said great job do you want to come back tonight for a few beers on me. At that time I never turned down an opportunity to smash some gash.

Sure enough that night we got pissed up and I spent the night bucking it all over the place. Woke up and couldn't find me boxer shorts so got dressed with out them and vanished. She had me number though and started texting every day..And as she was local I had told her where I lived.I started blanking her texts . One day shortly after our lass rang me n said your whore has been here dropped your shorts off in a bag and left a note.

Fucking Bitch was a crazy who thought Id be moving in after 1 night of drunk sex .

Are you still together?
#Pulisout

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2018, 10:05:11 AM »

had something similar a year or so back wont go into details but wasn't good  souey lost

#PULISOUT
Flar

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2018, 10:08:17 AM »

You bucked the bloke who plastered your house? How big was his van?
Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2018, 10:21:05 AM »

Are you still together?

Yeah. . But I never really learned my lesson. No more needs to be said. Women seem to like me and I am easy meat for em .

No more from me on this thread
calamity

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2018, 12:03:17 PM »

charles
Skinz

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2018, 01:39:26 PM »

A few of us went up to Llandudno for a piss up with a shit load of snide tenners, Anyway I got dragged out of a nightclub by this pissed up woman and bundled into a taxi. I remember sat on her couch and every time she got up I was thinking 'she's getting bigger'. Even her photographs on her 70's unit started to lean. Couldn't shag it as I'd been on the whizz all day so spent the night with my head between her fat legs. Next morning I took one look at her, got dressed, said I needed her bog, chucked up all down her hallway while doing a hangover sprint for her front door.

Stuck somewhere in the middle of Wales, didn't know where I was. By the time I'd got back to the B&B my mates had fucked off(This was before mobiles). Great weekend!
#Pulisout

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2018, 02:17:31 PM »

A few of us went up to Llandudno for a piss up with a shit load of snide tenners, Anyway I got dragged out of a nightclub by this pissed up woman and bundled into a taxi. I remember sat on her couch and every time she got up I was thinking 'she's getting bigger'. Even her photographs on her 70's unit started to lean. Couldn't shag it as I'd been on the whizz all day so spent the night with my head between her fat legs. Next morning I took one look at her, got dressed, said I needed her bog, chucked up all down her hallway while doing a hangover sprint for her front door.

Stuck somewhere in the middle of Wales, didn't know where I was. By the time I'd got back to the B&B my mates had fucked off(This was before mobiles). Great weekend!

did a similar thing in southern ireland back in the late 90s i had a 20 mile walk back to my hotel  didnt even get my nuts emptied either  souey thing was the nightclub was in the hotel i was stopping in so didnt even have the need to go anywere else  charles

#PULISOUT
Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2018, 02:34:39 PM »

CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2018, 03:42:13 PM »

jc
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2018, 03:44:50 PM »

What did you do with his boxers
Flar

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2018, 03:45:50 PM »

What did you do with his boxers

Took them for a walk

charles