Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 19, 2018, 10:55:04 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: TPs Red Army...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Van poker  (Read 1248 times)
Bob End and his Sexy Bitch

View Profile
« on: January 09, 2018, 02:28:45 PM »

Does a small van with a family car outdo a good van on its own?

Surely must depend on the solo van's make, model.. wheelbase perhaps.

This is serious shit; it is a strong indicator of social position and the size of one's cock

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2018, 02:31:14 PM »

'Relief'  rava charles
Smalltown
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2018, 02:42:10 PM »

Does a small van with a family car outdo a good van on its own?

Surely must depend on the solo van's make, model.. wheelbase perhaps.

This is serious shit; it is a strong indicator of social position and the size of one's cock

You know what they say, small van large... erm.  No lost it.

Fair play though. Compared tp spme of the ludicrous boasts on here, ownership of a "small van" is wonderfully pathetic and self depreciating.  Didn't think he had it in him.
TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2018, 02:45:58 PM »

Or self-deprecating for the less thick.
 mcl

I fuckin' hate smart-arsed signatures

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2018, 03:04:10 PM »

mcl

Pat THAT in your fucking van and deliver it!
Steechve Boalsie

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2018, 04:00:42 PM »

mcl

Pat THAT in your fucking van and deliver it!

:basil:

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
Smalltown
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2018, 05:50:51 PM »

How can idiocy masquerade as intellect you coward?
Minge

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2018, 07:46:28 PM »

I poked a girl in Acklam with 4 fingers , loose girl at 15, must be like a welly top nowadays
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2018, 07:50:01 PM »

Note to self.

Words to avoid using when Mingey is around:

- Poke
- Windscreen washer fluid
- Grease
- Fists
- Step daughters
- Haddock
ron_manager

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2018, 08:14:48 PM »

I poked a girl in Acklam with 4 fingers ,

Was it four on one hand or did she have two on each hand.
Smalltown
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2018, 08:15:43 PM »

How can idiocy masquerade as intellect you coward?

Seriously?

Um, ok - i guess as an example i could use...

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUR FUCKING POSTS

Apologies, I forgot people like you and your body Crocket are too dumb to understand my posts. Iíll try and dumb it down for you in future.
Smalltown
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2018, 09:38:22 PM »

Yet you can't understand me. Honestly just take adult lessons. There's no shame in it.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2018, 08:51:24 AM »

Small town and BF have turned into a Capio-Liddle tribute act  :bc:
Smalltown
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2018, 07:13:29 PM »

Small town and BF have turned into a Capio-Liddle tribute act  :bc:

Loathe though I am to defend Atkinson. At least people know who he is. He offers his impotent pointless threats knowing one day someone could easily track him down at twat the poisoned, aged dwarf. Filthy is brave enough to insult people and threaten violence knowing no-one knows or cares who he is. If anyone found out heíd shit himself worse than Midos when someone identified him as Craig.
Smalltown
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2018, 07:51:28 PM »

Coward, little cowardly filthy
Smalltown
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2018, 08:25:03 PM »

Good response, as long as you are happy that you keep enforcing your image is a cowardly weasel carry on. Fucking internet warriors. The lowest of the low.
Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2018, 08:44:13 PM »

Good response, as long as you are happy that you keep enforcing your image is a cowardly weasel carry on. Fucking internet warriors. The lowest of the low.

Who put your picture up on here smalltown. serious question 
Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2018, 08:52:46 PM »

Tell you why I am asking small town. If you put it up then fair do's for all the Gip you have taken especially off me.

If some one else put it up it means not many on here  would have known what you look like and you would have liked to have kept it that way. If that is the case you can not have a go at blind faith cos no one has seen his picture.

Tel the truth did you put it up or did it just appear one day and enraged you.
Smalltown
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2018, 08:53:58 PM »

Just wanted to keep it simple for you thicko

Iím bored with you now. It was fun exposing what a weasel coward you are. I guess we can start ďplayingĒ again if you ever grow a pair of bollocks and reveal yourself or follow up on your empty threats. I shall be waiting a long old while.

And Crocket: it doesnít really matter does it? It was someone who got it quite legally from a public website so I have no worries about it. As I am now bored of pointed out, Iím no coward, I donít hide, you know who I am and Iíll still call you a thick cunt. Thatís the main difference between me and your cowardly friend.

Also what you havenít worked out yet (Working things out clearly not being your thing) is Iím not bothered. To be honest, if it keeps racist morons like you off the streets Iím glad you wank so hard over it. Itís a night off for your missus.
Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2018, 08:56:25 PM »

So in other words if that person never put it on here then hardly any of us would know what you look like.

You never put it up so you can say nowt about any one else ... just saying  mcl
Smalltown
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2018, 09:03:46 PM »

No.

I know you struggle with comprehension so Iíll keep to simple highlights:

I told everyone my name (including an extremely rare surname) when I asked for sponsorship for the great north run.

I was proud of starting my job at Cancer Research so I told everyone when I got that, so you all know where I work.

I often mention where I live and what Iím up to.

I constantly reference where I am every other Saturday.

As I said, I have no reason to hide, Iíll call you a thick racist cunt because (on here) you are one. Iíll call filthy a thick cunt because he is one. Iím not afraid that you all know who I am because, as filthy has proven, he is shit scared of meeting me. Hence why he hides.
Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2018, 09:07:05 PM »

too easy to wind up small time

Smalltown
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2018, 09:18:52 PM »

Ha, I remember when Mido used to use that line. Start an argument, get beaten in said arguement, pretend it was a wind up.

Internet trolling 101
Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2018, 09:23:47 PM »

Ha, I remember when Mido used to use that line. Start an argument, get beaten in said arguement, pretend it was a wind up.

Internet trolling 101

Thing is ....... I never started an argument  charles

I just asked a question yer fucking loonie 

Log off small time. do something else this evening  :like:
Uncle guyguy's Secret Whorehouse

Bugger.

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2018, 10:04:25 PM »

One of my best hens has too many legs. Most of his hands fell off too, but he still lays really lush eggers.
Minge

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2018, 08:08:29 AM »

Purely out of interest, what do the cancer research people spend their time and the multiple millions of pounds on  :pd:
The money canít be going into finding something to kill the cancer virus or whatever it is , because next to fuck all has happened about it , yes certain cancers now can be slowed down, but fucking hell work harder and find something to kill it .
Give me the money cancer research gets to fund a project and cars would run on h2o and fly .
Tell you what I would do, Iíd do some research into the whole worlds cancer doctors, get them all together and ask what they need, build it and fit it out with whatever they need, they all work together at the same time.
2 years max and they will kill cancer .
The cost would be next to fuck all with every government putting in.

Iíve always been a good manager of people  :homer:
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 08:14:41 AM by Minge » Logged
calamity

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2018, 08:48:42 AM »

Purely out of interest, what do the cancer research people spend their time and the multiple millions of pounds on  :pd:
The money canít be going into finding something to kill the cancer virus or whatever it is , because next to fuck all has happened about it , yes certain cancers now can be slowed down, but fucking hell work harder and find something to kill it .
Give me the money cancer research gets to fund a project and cars would run on h2o and fly .
Tell you what I would do, Iíd do some research into the whole worlds cancer doctors, get them all together and ask what they need, build it and fit it out with whatever they need, they all work together at the same time.

This sounds like a very elaborate way of saying you'd like to groom some young, sexy nurses.  Probably the old, ugly ones too, like Ron   
Smalltown
« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2018, 09:24:39 AM »

because next to fuck all has happened about it

Really? Do you actually believe that?
Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2018, 09:32:33 AM »

You still working for the cancer research small time . ?
Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2018, 09:37:40 AM »

You still working for the cancer research small time . ?

if ST is anythign to go by the reason cancer isnt cured yet is back the cunts who aremeant to be sorting it spend all their time on online messageboards  :wanker: :wanker: :wanker:

This is what I was going to ask.. If he is working for them maybe the hours and effort he puts in on here would be better spent helping people with cancer .

Smalltown
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2018, 09:50:37 AM »

I mean there is an astonishing amount of ignorance in your post but to address a few points. The doctors do have all the need to do research, find out about the Crick institute.

We receive no government funding in this country. The only country that puts serious government money into cancer research is the US.

I think most people's problems stem from the fact they believe cancer to be one disease. Not a massive, complex group of diseases all with different pathologies. I guess that's why you don't understand how much success has been achieved.
Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2018, 10:00:48 AM »

Are you working part time for them small time. Like 2 hours a week. cos you need a fucking slap if you are hammering this board with your drivel day in day out while you should be working for the cancer people.

seriously.
Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2018, 10:31:45 AM »

Small Time logs off .. Another wank stain who should never open his trap on the public forums. :wanker:

Minge

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2018, 01:25:49 PM »

I think cancer research UK gets 650 million quid a year.
Be more than a few having a good birthday every week out of that .
Smalltown
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2018, 01:50:38 PM »

I think cancer research UK gets 650 million quid a year.
Be more than a few having a good birthday every week out of that .

Small fry when you consider what big pharma spends on R and D . Yet we have still achieved incredible success. It's quite humbling really.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length