Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2018, 04:13:25 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: TPs Red Army...

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Police launch dawn raids in sex trafficking sting  (Read 2879 times)
coulbyboro.

Ave it'.

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 11, 2018, 01:35:36 PM »

Bring back the good old days of the  friendly “indigenous” smackheads, pimps, dealers, lowlife robbing scum  cry
ridiculous deflective post,that's the type of response that stifles discussion and debate.
El Chapo

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 11, 2018, 01:38:35 PM »

Bring back the good old days of the  friendly “indigenous” smackheads, pimps, dealers, lowlife robbing scum  cry
ridiculous deflective post,that's the type of response that stifles discussion and debate.

:mido:

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
El Chapo

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 11, 2018, 01:41:49 PM »

No I added to it  charles

Flar

I can see Deidre now Lorraine has gone

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 11, 2018, 01:42:05 PM »

:mido:

Why do people do this? What do you actually get from it? Its just so transparent and frankly pathetic
El Chapo

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 11, 2018, 01:42:46 PM »

Awww sorry  lost

Tell us a joke Ralf

Flar

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 11, 2018, 01:45:58 PM »

Awww sorry  lost

Tell us a joke Ralf

That's the thing Pound Shop Ponce, this isn't a laughing matter.

And why do you not answer me instead of asking for a joke? Can you not answer me?
Flar

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 11, 2018, 01:46:58 PM »

No I added to it  charles

:jackanory: :jackanory:
El Chapo

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 11, 2018, 01:48:27 PM »

Awww sorry  lost

Tell us a joke Ralf

That's the thing Pound Shop Ponce, this isn't a laughing matter.

And why do you not answer me instead of asking for a joke? Can you not answer me?

Come on Colin Hunt, just the one!

Flar

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 11, 2018, 01:49:43 PM »

Are you unable or unwilling to answer?

Smalltown
« Reply #59 on: January 11, 2018, 01:51:50 PM »

Who is Dawn Raids? She always seems to be involved in this stuff.
El Chapo

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: January 11, 2018, 01:53:41 PM »

What’s the question mate? Why I gave flippant remarks on the 5,968th thread we’ve had on here on similar subjects?

Because I can. Because I choose to. Whinge to steve if it upsets you.

El Chapo

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 11, 2018, 01:55:46 PM »

Don’t you forget it  monkey monkey

“He types what he wantsssss...”  :basil:

Flar

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 11, 2018, 01:57:30 PM »

What’s the question mate? Why I gave flippant remarks on the 5,968th thread we’ve had on here on similar subjects?

Ignore the thread if it upsets you!

El Chapo

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 11, 2018, 01:59:16 PM »

Maybe you could send me a list of the threads you will and won’t permit me to post on. Would save all this upset. Cheers  :like:

Bullet Tooth Tony

The Lads!!

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 11, 2018, 02:04:38 PM »

Maybe you could send me a list of the threads you will and won’t permit me to post on. Would save all this upset. Cheers  :like:

All of them.

MAN UNITED WILL NEVER DIE
El Chapo

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 11, 2018, 02:07:37 PM »

All of them.

You’ve Yossarian’d me there!

(Google it)

Flar

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 11, 2018, 02:09:11 PM »

You are doing it again but I will have one more go - what do you get out of posting such an irrelevant comment which has nothing to do with the issue at hand?

I'll be glad when Mido is back so you can go back to arguing with him about nothing at all
El Chapo

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 11, 2018, 02:14:42 PM »

What do any of us get out of posting on a footy message board? Is there one answer? Where’s does it fit in with Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs?

It’s quite a deep and interesting philosophical question you have raised, and one which I will give a great deal of consideration to over the coming days. Thankyou for posing it

El Chapo

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 11, 2018, 02:15:10 PM »

Bit inconsiderate of the police raiding so early.

Can't they wait until people have had their cup of tea and a samosa for breakfast?

:tp3:

Flippant. Shame.

CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 11, 2018, 02:26:18 PM »

Bit inconsiderate of the police raiding so early.

Can't they wait until people have had their cup of tea and a samosa for breakfast?

:tp3:

Flippant. Shame.

GLIBTARD!

:tp4:
Smalltown
« Reply #70 on: January 11, 2018, 02:27:02 PM »

What do any of us get out of posting on a footy message board? Is there one answer? Where’s does it fit in with Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs?

It’s quite a deep and interesting philosophical question you have raised, and one which I will give a great deal of consideration to over the coming days. Thankyou for posing it

"Posting"

'Sake
Flar

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 11, 2018, 02:35:58 PM »

"Posting"

'Sake

charles
coulbyboro.

Ave it'.

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 11, 2018, 02:43:09 PM »

it's not a subject for glibness,stand in front of the victims and tell them it's been done to death,if you are tired of such posts,don't respond.you would think it would be on the decline after all the arrests and court case's over the last couple of years, instead of increasing. As the muslim population increases and the indigenous one declines there is  going to be serious social disorder in this country because of the muslim's  isolated communities within communities and their conservative social and religious outlook,it's the woman who have the most to fear,in and outside their ghetto's. Look how they treat their own kind,let alone "white slags".
Message board lurker

SERENITY NOW! SERENITY NOW!

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 11, 2018, 04:29:29 PM »

it's not a subject for glibness,stand in front of the victims and tell them it's been done to death,if you are tired of such posts,don't respond.you would think it would be on the decline after all the arrests and court case's over the last couple of years, instead of increasing. As the muslim population increases and the indigenous one declines there is  going to be serious social disorder in this country because of the muslim's  isolated communities within communities and their conservative social and religious outlook,it's the woman who have the most to fear,in and outside their ghetto's. Look how they treat their own kind,let alone "white slags".

the gays will be the 1st ones thrown from a tall building. maddess
Mick1986

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 11, 2018, 11:37:25 PM »

As I keep saying, a civil war is inevitable. It’s just a matter of when, not if.

When it does happen, it won’t be before time. A backlash is needed if our country and culture is to survive.

In the meantime, I’d love to see Lily Allen come to Boro and tell the victims her theories. She’d get torn limb from limb. The trouble is, the stupid leftie cow won’t leave her echo chamber to actually come and see what multiculturalism has done to ruin towns like Middlesbrough.
Mick1986

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: January 12, 2018, 09:12:54 PM »

Yeah, the stupid cow would shit herself if confronted with the reality of the situation with no protection.
Bud Wiser

For the few not the many

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 12, 2018, 09:20:40 PM »

Meanwhile, in other news...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-42665467  

Labour - Proudly taking the piss out of the working class since 1900.
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 12, 2018, 09:41:10 PM »

Civil war monkey  fucking hell. You might get lucky and see a few riots somewhere to keep you happy. I heard the same shit in the 70's and 80's. I think the Yardies were going to take over at one point :basil:
Mick1986

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 13, 2018, 10:26:24 PM »

Really? I bet there were people who thought like you in Yugoslavia and look what happened there.

It’s coming and not just in Britain. It’s a matter of where will it happen first in Europe. I’d say it’s either Britain, Holland, France or Sweden. After that, it’ll be the domino effect; think of 2011 riots that started in London and spread round the country. It’ll spread like that, albeit the riots/civil war will happen for a very different reason.

https://youtu.be/NXHipnQO1_I
Mick1986

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 13, 2018, 10:36:48 PM »

http://paulweston101.blogspot.co.uk/2016/07/european-civil-war-inevitable-by-2025_14.html?m=1
daftjim

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 14, 2018, 09:52:36 AM »

Take me back to 1968 please.

God Bless you Enoch.

Back? You never left it you racist fuckwit.
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 14, 2018, 10:22:47 AM »

There is a lot of racism on our streets. That's Muslim on white and vice versa, and worse than is reported. We might be fighting against a New Palestine in the UK or Europe sooner than you think.
Crocket

Vlad All Over

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: January 14, 2018, 10:29:30 AM »

Take me back to 1968 please.

God Bless you Enoch.

Back? You never left it you racist fuckwit.

Boil your face Jimbo  :wanker:
Rediculous

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 14, 2018, 11:05:06 AM »

I take it Rob doesn’t have the worry of a young daughter to care for as he is busy blowing smoke up the arse of parliament road and scruffy takeaways as cutting edge enterprises
Rediculous

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 14, 2018, 11:40:47 AM »

I take it Rob doesn’t have the worry of a young daughter to care for as he is busy blowing smoke up the arse of parliament road and scruffy takeaways as cutting edge enterprises

Hes a fucking borderline retard

All he over goes on about is fucking bars and restaurants as indicators of middlesbroughs status

Bent cunt, has people selling his fanzines without pay

Hideous hypocritical harsehole

Noticed, I also like the way he makes out he nobly stays living in town to help the place recover. What a hero.

Half these fucking clubs, takeaways, mosques, car washes he bangs on about are fucking fronts for dirty money, either drugs or funding terrorism. Near my way the local brothel just happens to be next door to a mosque.
I wonder who the silent partner of that happens to be.

He doesn’t get it that they set these places up to get the money off the ‘kuffar’. They mug us off and it’s beyond help if he doesn’t get it
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length