Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 25, 2018, 06:51:50 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: TPs Red Army...

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Coolest monkey in the jungle  (Read 3079 times)
coulbyboro.

The future is unwritten.

View Profile
« on: January 08, 2018, 01:53:25 PM »

another day another outrage, charles
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/hm-apologises-after-huge-backlash-11816744

pussy galore

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2018, 02:00:35 PM »

sfld's will complain at anything.

That's fucking amusing if you ask me.

Mind you, we older ones can't say out, we used to call one of our own black players SOOTY  monkey

Get ya twat out bitch
coulbyboro.

The future is unwritten.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2018, 02:15:22 PM »

sfld's will complain at anything.

That's fucking amusing if you ask me.

Mind you, we older ones can't say out, we used to call one of our own black players SOOTY  monkey
if it was a white kid pictured saying coolest bear in the Artic,they would whinge that it gives the message only whites can be cool.
it was misguided not malicious,and you make it worse by putting a  monkey up. (oops)
pussy galore

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2018, 02:22:55 PM »

:pd: :chrisk: monkey :mido:

Get ya twat out bitch
Johnny Thunder

Orrible Cunt

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2018, 02:28:41 PM »

Would probably have been better if it said coolest monkey in the fridge.
Bernie

Acko The Paedo

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2018, 04:22:53 PM »

monkey

Join The Campaign To Get LITTLEJOHN a Knighthood.
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2018, 04:35:31 PM »

It is not racist. It just feeds into the insecurities of the easily offended. I was called a cheeky monkey many times by teachers etc ... being called a monkey is like being called a scamp.

Johnny Thunder

Orrible Cunt

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2018, 04:39:41 PM »

The little cunt has some big fuckin flappers on him like.

Fuckin jug ears.
Gramsci

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2018, 04:44:39 PM »

It is not racist. It just feeds into the insecurities of the easily offended. I was called a cheeky monkey many times by teachers etc ... being called a monkey is like being called a scamp.

To be fair pal, there is a difference between calling a white person a monkey (assuming you are white) and a black person a monkey. Historically the term 'ape' or 'monkey' has been used in a highly derogatory way against blacks, suggesting that they are lower down the evolutionary ladder. Don't shoot the messenger, just saying like  :pd:
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2018, 04:52:49 PM »

To be fair pal, there is a difference between calling a white person a monkey (assuming you are white) and a black person a monkey. Historically the term 'ape' or 'monkey' has been used in a highly derogatory way against blacks, suggesting that they are lower down the evolutionary ladder. Don't shoot the messenger, just saying like  :pd:

there's also context. Calling a small kid a monkey irrespective of his colour is not racist. Calling a person of negro descent a monkey in a derogatory manner is. As a society we will never eradicate the chip on those that are easily offended if forced to continually walk on eggs shells. There is a cross-over between PC and social acceptability.
Gramsci

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2018, 06:20:53 PM »

That's a fair point Willie and I largely agree with you....but there are bonafide associations with the term monkey and racism.....personally I wouldn't call a black kid a little monkey, I just wouldn't.....rascal is a much better word and not loaded with negative connotations  :like:
Jethro Tull
We need to win football matches

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2018, 08:08:24 PM »

Only the stupid cunts offended by everything are bothered by things like this.These are the fuckers who try to stir up trouble over nothing.Decent level headed people would see no wrong in the black lad wearing a jumper with reference to a monkey on it.You need a warped mind to see colour prejudice in the slogan on the hoodie.
All liberal snowflakes should be rounded up & kicked fuck out of.

All about fine margins.We are what we are.It is what it is.
Smalltown
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2018, 08:22:52 PM »

there's also context.

Absolutely nailed on. The problem with this world today is people believe there is racist language. Not the case, there are derogatory terms for all races. Itís only when used in context do words or actions become racist. If using a ďracistĒ term like monkey to insult someone, thatís a cunts trick. To stick it on a hoodie, not really offensive is it?
Jethro Tull

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2018, 08:28:08 PM »

there's also context.

Absolutely nailed on. The problem with this world today is people believe there is racist language. Not the case, there are derogatory terms for all races. Itís only when used in context do words or actions become racist. If using a ďracistĒ term like monkey to insult someone, thatís a cunts trick. To stick it on a hoodie, not really offensive is it?
Spot on. :like:

Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2018, 08:30:18 PM »

I think some people spend hours trawling through all sorts of media just so they can be offended.
Gramsci

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2018, 08:32:49 PM »

there's also context.

Not always the case ST - a white person using the N word requires no context for it to be racist, simple as that.
I accept that a black person using it is seen as reclaiming the word, therefore the context is different...however that does not mean I am contradicting my initial point
Smalltown
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2018, 08:39:09 PM »

I understand your point, and it does seem that is the way. I genuinely disagree and think in a friendly context a white person can even use the n word.

This goes against current thinking of course, and you make a good case as to why. I just didnít think thereís no such a thing as racist language without context.
Gramsci

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2018, 11:38:39 PM »

I understand your point, and it does seem that is the way. I genuinely disagree and think in a friendly context a white person can even use the n word.

This goes against current thinking of course, and you make a good case as to why. I just didnít think thereís no such a thing as racist language without context.

That is spoken from a white man's perspective though....even the use by blacks has different intonation....therefore the spelling would be nigga or niggaz not n*gger....I don't think you could justify a white person's use of n*gger as being friendly....ever...but that is just my belief
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2018, 11:47:44 PM »

Hey ST - please can you take a trip down to Brixton and try out your n-word theory on the locals.  It'll be a vibrant little experiment.

PS: it's been nice knowing you.
Minge

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2018, 07:24:39 AM »

It was wrong, and done to cause attention .
Hm arnt a tin pot company that only the owner decides what to produce, everyone of their designs and promotion images would of gone though many many people before getting signed off.
It was deliberate .
Smalltown
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2018, 09:24:37 AM »

That is spoken from a white man's perspective though....even the use by blacks has different intonation....therefore the spelling would be nigga or niggaz not n*gger....I don't think you could justify a white person's use of n*gger as being friendly....ever...but that is just my belief

I can and have. Fair play to you if you believe white people Can't use the word thiugh  I just disagree.

Clem you need to update your cultural references. I know someone who refused to move to Brixton a few years ago because it was "too white" for him.
Flar

I can see Deidre now Lorraine has gone

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2018, 01:04:48 PM »

Is he a racist Smalltown?
coulbyboro.

The future is unwritten.

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2018, 01:22:42 PM »

Blacks can't  be racist. :tp4:
Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2018, 01:35:07 PM »

It will be one of his progressive type bum chums who want's to hang with the minorities cos its the in thing innit ...
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2018, 04:42:58 PM »

Whaddup Nigga.
Smalltown
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2018, 05:52:50 PM »

I can and have. Fair play to you if you believe white people Can't use the word thiugh  I just disagree.

Clem you need to update your cultural references. I know someone who refused to move to Brixton a few years ago because it was "too white" for him.

Please, please, please try this theory of yours out in real life

I would just love to have seen shandy boyces or mickey bish's face as you called him nigger and tried to high five him :alf:

I have tried the theory out in real life. Worked fine. Look up the word context and try to understand my comments before your next cowardly asinine post.
LEON TROTSKY

I got an ice pick.....that made my ears burn.....

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2018, 07:48:51 PM »

CAN'T SEE THE PROBLEM 

NOW IF IT HAD SAID SOMETHING LIKE.....YOU PINCH WHITE MANS MOTOR....YOU GET WHITE MANS STICK  :alf: :like: :alf:

FAIR ENOUGH  :meltdown:
Jethro Tull

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2018, 08:29:39 PM »

I would have thought the black lads parents knew about the hoodie he was wearing & obviously didn't give a fuck.

CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2018, 08:46:52 PM »

I would have thought the black lads parents knew about the hoodie he was wearing & obviously didn't give a fuck.

They probably can't read.

mick

*that was a joke.
LEON TROTSKY

I got an ice pick.....that made my ears burn.....

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2018, 08:51:21 PM »

I USED TO LOVE THAT UM BONGO FRUIT DRINK  monkey

NOT SEEN IT FOR A WHILE  mcl

charles
coulbyboro.

The future is unwritten.

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2018, 08:55:17 PM »

if it had been a white boy, the easily offended would say it was a show of white supremacy.
Ural Quntz
Phew thats better

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2018, 09:20:34 PM »

charles

Little known fact - my mate from Boro wrote the famous verses

Um Bongo Um bongo - they drink it in the Congo

etc etc

:like:

"football is an art form and I just want to sit next to the prettiest girl in the room" - Capio 2018
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2018, 09:27:12 PM »

charles

etc etc

Was it Shrug? 
Johnny Thunder

Orrible Cunt

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2018, 07:09:04 AM »

charles

etc etc

Have you got an autographed CD?

Steboro

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2018, 12:41:02 PM »

A design?  Its a fucking plain hooded sweater with writing printed on it.  Like some crap that is mass produced and sold on Blackpool's Golden Mile for decades.

Ironically H&M have also removed the product from their range and they will end up donated somewhere like Africa.    mcl
Skinz

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2018, 01:10:19 PM »

Hey ST - please can you take a trip down to Brixton and try out your n-word theory on the locals.  It'll be a vibrant little experiment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70bvwIXXxoY

coat   
Minge

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2018, 01:28:02 PM »

When I seen 6 or 7 little coloured kids swinging in a tree from my chalet window a few years ago at a Pontings resort, I admit I had a raised smile as I washed up
TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2018, 02:25:55 PM »

Smalltown is Rex Kramer -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uwk6r8TJD2U

I fuckin' hate smart-arsed signatures
Skinz

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2018, 03:10:55 PM »

When I seen 6 or 7 little coloured kids swinging in a tree from my chalet window a few years ago at a Pontings resort, I admit I had a raised smile as I washed up

Kirkham prison?  mcl
Steechve Boalsie

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 10, 2018, 03:24:05 PM »

How the other half live eh 

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
Gramsci

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 10, 2018, 04:29:38 PM »

Is that the holiday camp with the Red Coat who is the ex Australian Cricket Captain  :tp1:
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 10, 2018, 04:32:52 PM »

Tea bagging in the sink again?  Can't beat a bit of "fairy liquid" on the scrot.

:pd:
Steboro

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 10, 2018, 06:22:39 PM »

Is that the holiday camp with the Red Coat who is the ex Australian Cricket Captain  :tp1:

Rolf Harris??
mingebag

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 10, 2018, 07:44:18 PM »

Looks cool as fuck, dont get the jungle bit :pd:
Probably stood in a photo studio
Minge

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 10, 2018, 09:20:30 PM »

I take a week every year for just me and the youngest to go away , we both love it  :homer:
 monkey
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 11, 2018, 07:14:40 AM »

I take a week every year for just me and the youngest to go away , we both love it  :homer:
 monkey

You sound like you're a good dad Mingey.

PS: Not sure how good a step dad you are like.

mick

:alastair:
Minge

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 11, 2018, 07:20:16 AM »

Look donít touch sits fine in my mind  :like:
 :basil:
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 11, 2018, 07:27:20 AM »

Smalltown is Rex Kramer -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uwk6r8TJD2U

Heh - he fucking is like.

:alastair:
coulbyboro.

The future is unwritten.

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 11, 2018, 12:03:32 PM »

Smalltown on a walk through Brixton. mick mick
Smalltown
« Reply #49 on: January 11, 2018, 12:30:29 PM »

Bit of confusion over what I said here. Seems you guys didn't understand i was just agreeing with the OP. I hope it is deliberate, just for laughs.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length