Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 20, 2017, 06:15:01 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: We go again...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Purge  (Read 485 times)
towz

View Profile
« on: October 13, 2017, 10:35:46 AM »

Watched this last night, seems to be some folk on here's blueprint for the way forward for society. Basically the premise is that for one night a year the US government allows people to go out and murder folk as a way to reduce the population and the wellfare bill. Looks like it's already in progress actually, if you're black or hispanic or in the wrong place at the wrong time  when loonies go wild with semi-automatic or automcatic weaponry
Schellenberg

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2017, 11:23:52 AM »

Watched this last night, seems to be some folk on here's blueprint for the way forward for society. Basically the premise is that for one night a year the US government allows people to go out and murder folk as a way to reduce the population and the wellfare bill. Looks like it's already in progress actually, if you're black or hispanic or in the wrong place at the wrong time  when loonies go wild with semi-automatic or automcatic weaponry

It’s true that around 13 per cent of Americans are black, according to the latest estimates from the US Census Bureau.

And yes, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, black offenders committed 52 per cent of homicides recorded in the data between 1980 and 2008. Only 45 per cent of the offenders were white. Homicide is a broader category than “murder” but let’s not split hairs.

27_bjs_use
Blacks were disproportionately likely to commit homicide and to be the victims. In 2008 the offending rate for blacks was seven times higher than for whites and the victimisation rate was six times higher.

As we found yesterday, 93 per cent of black victims were killed by blacks and 84 per cent of white victims were killed by whites.

But academics have noted that the proportion of black suspects arrested by the police tends to match closely the proportion of offenders identified as black by victims in the National Crime Victimization Survey.

This doesn’t support the idea that the police are unfairly discriminating against the black population when they make arrests.

The verdict

There is evidence in the official police-recorded figures that black Americans are more likely to commit certain types of crime than people of other races.

While it would be naïve to suggest that there is no racism in the US criminal justice system, victim reports don’t support the idea that this is because of mass discrimination.

Higher poverty rates among various urban black communities might explain the difference in crime rates, although the evidence is mixed.

https://www.channel4.com/news/factcheck/factcheck-black-americans-commit-crime
Mattyk50

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2017, 11:28:38 AM »

Glad you’re not naive then, Shelly  GM1

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
Smalltown
COB Legend

Yes

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2017, 11:33:55 AM »

He is semi literate though.  Anything longer than two lines is probably a cut and paste job from some RWNJ site.

Saviour of the board. You're all very welcome.
Schellenberg

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2017, 11:34:12 AM »

Glad you’re not naive then, Shelly  GM1

#whitelivesmatter
Schellenberg

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2017, 11:35:19 AM »

He is semi literate though.  Anything longer than two lines is probably a cut and paste job from some RWNJ site.

Channel 4 is a RWNJ site now ....... oh Smalltown how embarrassing for you ... you didn't read it did you?

Res ipsa loquitur
Smalltown
COB Legend

Yes

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2017, 11:36:58 AM »

Of course I didn't read it.  If I wanted to have rwnj thoughts I'd search your type of website. I have no interest in you bringing someone else's thoughts to me.

Schellenberg

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2017, 11:37:53 AM »

Of course I didn't read it.  If I wanted to have rwnj thoughts I'd search your type of website. I have no interest in you bringing someone else's thoughts to me.

I'm embarrassed for you now Smalltown.......
Smalltown
COB Legend

Yes

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2017, 11:39:29 AM »

Why? You should be embarrassed for yourself.  You're an oddball.  Make our region look bad too.

Schellenberg

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2017, 11:43:56 AM »

Why? You should be embarrassed for yourself.  You're an oddball.  Make our region look bad too.

Oh god it gets even more cringe ...... you have embarrassed yourself once nows the time to step away from the keyboard ... there's a good chap
Smalltown
COB Legend

Yes

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2017, 11:53:07 AM »

Why? Or are you going to go into of your usual trick of ignoring the conversation and just keep banging on about how you won the internets?

Bob End and his Sexy Bitch

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2017, 12:08:44 PM »

I think this only applies to the police force, and is not restricted to one day a year
Smalltown
COB Legend

Yes

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2017, 12:10:01 PM »

They do take thanksgiving off I believe.

Minge

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2017, 12:12:57 PM »

Sounds ok , might look for that to watch tonight
crocket

Obamacare dont cover an ass whipping

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2017, 12:43:01 PM »

Needs to be a purge on Ginger Trolls & Leftys  :like:

Be more than  happy too tap em over their bonce's with a cricket bat  :like:

Careful with that flag son Obamacare don,t cover an ass whippin
Mick1986

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2017, 01:22:39 PM »

Good old Bill Gates is doing his bit for world depopulation too:

http://www.snopes.com/bill-gates-vaccinations-depopulation/
Smalltown
COB Legend

Yes

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2017, 01:41:46 PM »

What by saving African children and educating them?

I do love the way you've posted a link to a site claiming as false a thing you believe. Quite funny.

Jake Andrews

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2017, 01:50:04 PM »

Brilliant idea for a film/franchise but executed quite poorly. Overall it's disappointing.

:like:    :unlike:    :unlike:
Mick1986

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2017, 02:37:53 PM »

I do love the way you've posted a link to a site claiming as false a thing you believe. Quite funny.

Bill Gates: ‘Vaccines Are The Best Form Of Population Control’

http://www.healthfreedoms.org/bill-gates-vaccines-are-the-best-form-of-population-control/
Jethro Tull
We need to win football matches

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2017, 02:38:44 PM »

Makes the region look bad? it's been top of the league in every crime for years.

All about fine margins.We are what we are.It is what it is.
Smalltown
COB Legend

Yes

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2017, 03:45:01 PM »

http://www.healthfreedoms.org/bill-gates-vaccines-are-the-best-form-of-population-control/

I doesn't work if you post the Snopes article first Mick you big silly.

Mick1986

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2017, 04:00:48 PM »

I doesn't work if you post the Snopes article first Mick you big silly.

But my initial point stands, right?

There is more damning information out there that suggests that these vaccines have terrible side effects  and that Bill Gates et al are well aware of this.
Smalltown
COB Legend

Yes

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2017, 04:26:04 PM »

No. Your initial point (which I assume is vaccines are bad) doesn't stand at all.

In fact anti vaxers sicken me. People talk about the fact we all know Muslim gangs rape women and spread terror yet we don't do anything about it. Which is true and it's horrible. But anti vaxers are nearly as bad. Wilfully allowing old diseases which we have managed to kill off through science to stay alive and spread and kill.

Mick1986

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2017, 04:56:28 PM »

No. Your initial point (which I assume is vaccines are bad) doesn't stand at all.

In fact anti vaxers sicken me. People talk about the fact we all know Muslim gangs rape women and spread terror yet we don't do anything about it. Which is true and it's horrible. But anti vaxers are nearly as bad. Wilfully allowing old diseases which we have managed to kill off through science to stay alive and spread and kill.

You sound like that arrogant nobhead Richard Dawkins.  souey
coulbyboro.

Ave it'.

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2017, 05:06:08 PM »

Dawkins views on religion are spot on.
towz

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2017, 05:11:37 PM »

Dawkins views on religion are spot on.

He's a total cunt though
Smalltown
COB Legend

Yes

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2017, 06:39:41 PM »

It's based on quite a bit of professional knowledge in that area to be fair. Dawkins seems a cock monkey to me but I agree on his views about religion.

Clem Fandango

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2017, 06:42:22 PM »

It's based on quite a bit of professional knowledge in that area to be fair. Dawkins seems a cock monkey to me but I agree on his views about religion.

GM4

I miss Ron and his inventive invective.

Where is Ron?

I miss Ron.

:gaz:
Minge

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2017, 08:08:03 PM »

He died  :gaz:

He'd decided to wash his curtains , on removal some ancient dust mite spores were disturbed which he breathed in and he died on the spot, the said curtains covering his old worn out body.
They were burnt together...a fitting end
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length